lynx

IFBB PRO/ NPC Judge / TRIPLE Featured Member/Verif
IFBB PROS
JUDGES
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Specifically Shanghai. :D My advisor and I submitted a short paper to the International Higher Education conference earlier this semester, which was accepted. I wrote a travel proposal to the fellowship I'm currently funded under and was just notified today that it was approved. So we just finished up the revisions and registered today. This will be my first publication. :) We are going in December...right before finals. :rolleyes:

Hey, that's pretty exciting man. Enjoy, and make the most of it.

That sounds awesome! All expenses paid too?

If JT goes he'll be one of the biggest mofos over these and stand out even more than I'm sure he does in USA LOL... Have fun!

Thanks guys! :)

That sounds awesome! All expenses paid too?

If JT goes he'll be one of the biggest mofos over these and stand out even more than I'm sure he does in USA LOL... Have fun!

Yep, the only expense they won't cover are gym fees and any other fees that exceed the parameters of the trip like taxi fare to go sight seeing.

Just my advisor and myself will be going. It's a pain in the a$$ to go anywhere with him now, everywhere we go someone knows him! If he came to China, he'd probably get mobbed by people thinking he's a wrestler or in the NFL, lol!

Congrats lynx!! Im sure going to China will a once in a life time experience friend.

Your not only a beautiful and dedicated woman but your very smart and goal driven and always successful in what you want to accomplish:headbang:. I wish you the best ! Good Luck!

wow

I’m very proud of you Meredith. Brains and beauty, what a combo.
Do keep us in the “loop” when you are in China (they do have internet
there don’t they? . . . hahahha), so much to do and see. Make the
most of it as I’m sure you will. All the best to you and your continued
success.

Congrats Lynx.
Be sure to post updates once there assuming ProM isn't blocked by the great Firewall of China :p

Thanks guys! :)

Yep, the only expense they won't cover are gym fees and any other fees that exceed the parameters of the trip like taxi fare to go sight seeing.

Just my advisor and myself will be going. It's a pain in the a$$ to go anywhere with him now, everywhere we go someone knows him! If he came to China, he'd probably get mobbed by people thinking he's a wrestler or in the NFL, lol!

Nice M!! That's too cool!!

Hey, you're the one who's with Big Foot...Leave Mr. Sexy at home.:D:p

Aww, thanks guys. :) I hope to be able to post while I'm there, a whole week with no internet might be a bit much! :eek: My advisor is from China so she said when we get a chance we'll do some tourist stuff. :D

Congratulations! Publish or perish, yet another hurdle you have jumped.

Are you presenting? A poster? Did you 100% plagiarize your paper from The Master of Education - JT?;)

I was gonna say its cold in Shanghi that time of year. But it aint Montana cold.

You should check out the gyms near your hotel in advance. I bet you could easily find one that would comp a week's pass for a professional figure competitor. Unless it's a gay gym. And China has outlawed gay.

Last edited:
Have fun!

And post some damn pictures, we see wy to little of you these days!!!! :p

Are you presenting? A poster? Did you 100% plagiarize your paper from The Master of Education - JT?;)

I was gonna say its cold in Shanghi that time of year. But it aint Montana cold.

You should check out the gyms near your hotel in advance. I bet you could easily find one that would comp a week's pass for a professional figure competitor. Unless it's a gay gym. And China has outlawed gay.

....didn't want comment taken the wrong way by anyone and get offended

Montana is cold, so no biggie for me. I was going to check and see if there was a gym something near by or in the hotel. But I'll probably end up paying, heck they barely know what figure is here! Lol!

werent you into maths? whats the paper about?

Yep, I am more math driven in my work but we took a small section out of my master's paper on the learning theories of Native Americans and expanded it into barriers for them studying abroad.

I'll be taking my camera and will take a ton of pics! :D Next to do is I have to get a Chinese Visa. I already started my immunizations. :chee;y-sm

My sister in law should be over there sometime in December, she and her husband are going to adopt a little girl. Please do post some pictures for us sometime and fill us in on what its like over there!

Thats great. Shanghai, will be fine. Its more developed compared to the rest of the cities in China. Traffic can be crazy. Have a great time there and be safe. ;)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws