advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

It's official - my website is launched - please check it out!

I just think johns training is refreshing. I still like the whole, less volume, more frequency ideas and stressing time under tension BUT john's intensity and elimination of inertia for a true lift nearly each time (on some movements) are both refreshing. I have ZERO inside knowledge, don't get me wrong, but site already has me thinking

My suggestion is for your workout video's... maybe offer a simple explanation of why do you certain movements the way you do... for example, the "tear-drop extensions", I could see people going "???" and getting all bent out of shape. Maybe something just very simple, direct in explaining.

IMO, that's why they would pay for his services or the express portion of the site. Information isn't free haha.

IMO, that's why they would pay for his services or the express portion of the site. Information isn't free haha.

You might be right... but if he's going to publicly display those video's, a short blurb on the "why" would probabaly save him alot of annoying and repeated emails asking the same questions again, and again, and again :)... besides, I'm sure MD1 has more than enough info to charge for :)

Thank you Myosin for the input. I appreciate that. I will go through the vids tonight and see what needs further clarification..and for the record...those teardrop leg extensions supersetted with machine leg presses will give you the nastiest pump you have ever had in your teardrop :)

JM

Your site looks superb!

Like a few others on here-

After 4 months of hard work (still only 90% of the way there), I am officially launching the Mountain Dog website. Please take a look at it.

We will be giving away free 1 hour phone consultations to 10th, 15th, and 20th subscribers - but before we get into all that...here are some things I want you to see..

The Main Site can be found at this URL Mountain Dog Diet - John Meadows

Under the John Meadows tabs there is some good info, and my near death story.

Under the nutrition tab, you can see each macro, and a few of my favorite foods - the fat page isn't done yet FYI - working on that.

Under training, you will see youtube videos we are posting of some unique and cool stuff...will keep building till this is a monster library..

Under programs you can see what kind of programs we offer. When I say we, I mean Tony C and myself. You can read about Tony on this page as well.

and much more....

Now if you click on the link to the Express site you will be taken here **broken link removed**

this is the part of the site available for a small monthly fee. You can see the topics above, but won't be able to read them..but still i want you to see what topics are involved.

Please play around with the site - again, not done, but close.

Also - CAN YOU DO ME A HUUUUGE FAVOR. For those of you who Facebook, can you look up Mountain Dog diet and click on the "I like this". When we get 25 people, we can build a custom URL and do some marketing, so please help with that if you can.

That's it guys, I am so excited...I hope you can see the hard work we put into this to make it a great site.

Regards,
JM

I love your emphasis on health. I have a copy of the Mountain Dog Diet in the trunk of my car. No kidding.

Good luck on your site.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity