over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

its prolly bout time....

Johnny Smiles

Banned
last show I competed in. not my best size nor conditioning but got it done. took 3rd.
this thread is not about me. if anything, it is about my experiences hopefully helping some of you. :)
-JS

Attachments

• crab - Copy.jpg
    crab - Copy.jpg
    193.3 KB · Views: 2,329
Last edited:
Hey JOHNNY SMILES you look great brother. You look fricken shredded bro.

I always look forward to reading your posts bro :headbang:

Looks great.

Few questions:

Got more pics from the same event? A double-bi, maybe?
What are your stats?
Can you just put a black patch on your face next time? This distortion you did freaks me out. :eek:

Johnny,
You look great. I would do something about your face though, just doesn't look right.

Double post.

What is the most you have every used leading up to a show or in your offseason, I often see you posting about how you used to previously abuse gear heavily, im just curious too see what you consider abuse?

Looking great anyways :)

You look great other than your face deformity. ...you should have that looked at. :)

I posted this in the clen thread.. post again on here

Question for you js. What is your favorite protocol for fat loss. Obviously strict diet and intense training first. A nice dose of test and tren? I know you said you don't like t3 and gh isn't absolutely necessarily. And more ideas your could share. Thanks bro

looking sick bro:headbang: my favorite poster on this board

You look great, but I agree with the face needing help.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=b1wzQNzttSk]Predator oneliner ugly motherfucker - YouTube[/ame]

What is the most you have every used leading up to a show or in your offseason, I often see you posting about how you used to previously abuse gear heavily, im just curious too see what you consider abuse?

hmmm....
2gm test week
150mg tren A eod
600mg mast week
150mg npp eod
5-10iu slin pre or post wk out
100mg winni ed last few weeks
50mg proviron ed
12.5 aromosin wk

I don't know what that adds up to.... that was leading up to a show. i like to add stuff as show gets closer so wasn't on all that for whole time but that's what it looked like at the end. I looked my best that show. felt terrible tho. I think the high test with the high-ish tren messed me up the most. lack of sleep etc. but I never have sides to anything else really.
i am not saying all of that^ is necessary but i have done it. i don't think its wise to have an opinion on anything you haven't done. so, i tried it ALL. found what worked and what didn't. diet is the same thing. i have tried EVERYTHING. and i am fairly obsessive so did things calculated and religiously. again, found out what worked and what didn't and what didn't matter.....
-JS

hmmm....
2gm test week
150mg tren A eod
600mg mast week
150mg npp eod
5-10iu slin pre or post wk out
100mg winni ed last few weeks
50mg proviron ed
12.5 aromosin wk

I don't know what that adds up to.... that was leading up to a show. i like to add stuff as show gets closer so wasn't on all that for whole time but that's what it looked like at the end. I looked my best that show. felt terrible tho. I think the high test with the high-ish tren messed me up the most. lack of sleep etc. but I never have sides to anything else really.
i am not saying all of that^ is necessary but i have done it. i don't think its wise to have an opinion on anything you haven't done. so, i tried it ALL. found what worked and what didn't. diet is the same thing. i have tried EVERYTHING. and i am fairly obsessive so did things calculated and religiously. again, found out what worked and what didn't and what didn't matter.....
-JS

that face distortion is SUPER creepy lol. I wanted a big smiley face..... but computer skillz are lacking lol.
-JS

cracking physique fella. Thank you for being open and its good to hear from someone who has actually done and understands what they are talking about. You are a fantastic asset to this board.

TBH your cycle is not over the top at all for what we hear most guys taking for cuts or local competitions. I do think there is a terms of diminishing results when it comes to dosages and a lot of people are just over doing it.

I would like to hear if you have time what you feel is the most productive nutrition principles when gaining muscle mass, do you believe in food being a strong anabolic and allowing you to take smaller doses in the offseason especially.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws