over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

its prolly bout time....

I tried low carb approach. exactly daves. and I DID NOT LIKE IT. I did it only cuz thought maybe carbs were the enemy. they are NOT. I must have them or I cannot stick to a diet and I do not look or feel healthy.

-JS

This is exactly how I am. On 300 carbs daily I can stick to a diet indefinitely and train very intensely. I also drop body fat quicker than low carb approach and mood is 10 times better. I'll drop fats reduce protein some and even add a bit of cardio before I lower carbs below 300

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

where

Is the pic when u were at your best?

Come on. Dont hold out.

Hey js , did you every train with milos doing one of his giant set workouts?

Bump this question up, forgot about it

Some of you may have read this in another thread... but for those that missed it I think its a funny story....

I didn't have any BA water to use with my folli (got it free to try) and I was impatient so got some alcohol and water and was gonna make my own solution. I think if you look It up it says to make it 1 to 100 (1 part alcohol to 100 part water) I don't know what happended maybe I was stoned that night lol but for whatever reason I wanted to be safe so I made it at 10 to 100. I suppose I have a high pain tolerance cuz I shot that shit in delts for 2 weeks. bout week and half into it I noticed bruising all down both of my arms. starting in the delts and going down.
went to doc and he asked "what the hell have you been shooting in there?"
I said "igf, maybe some gh..." (didn't want to mention folli which was pretty experiemental at the time) and he said "bullshit, what else are you shooting in there?"
then I told him I made my own BA water. and how I did it.
he said the alcohol was not diluted enough and it was burning through my arteries in my delts causing me to internally bleed down my arms.:banghead:
doc said "learn to be patient and order some damn BA water next time."
boy was my wife pissed about that one.....
and those shots stung like a bitch
-JS

for those too stuburn and impatient to learn from this post, as I myself have done similar, though not fuck up the h20, lol.

sterile contact lens solution works well in a pinch just get the saline.

:D

great thread JS... you are one of the reasons ive stuck around the boards... always a str8 shoota... GL in ur biz big dawgy...

Hey js , did you every train with milos doing one of his giant set workouts?

I did once. and never did it again.
they are INSANE.
honestly, i like to stimulate but not annhialate i geuss.... i mean, i am all for intensity but not trying to puke for the sake of puking....
-JS

when you say push the limits and do everything you can for 3-5 years to see if you have what it takes what would that constitute?

For ex if one was blasting up to 3g, would you have them blasting up to 4 then 5 then 6 Etc every plateau ?

that's kinda what i did for a while and it worked pretty well. but you cant always keep upping and whats best things to up?
so i learned not all plateaus are broken with increase in "gms"
there are a lot of tools:
add gh
increase gh
add slin
increase slin
increase nutrition
do LESS cardio
lower volume/rest more
up intensity
lower test/higher tren

that's a few things I can think of that are changes with drugs but not really "gm" related if that makes sense.
but for the most part you gotta up things or add things usually to see a change. eventually you find your sweet spots with things. or find the things that when pushed gives you most bang for your buck:)
and it becomes simple.
-JS

Last edited:
Last edited:
Thank you JS for all your insight bro. I always look forward to your posts...especially this thread.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Johnny!!

Thanks for your numerous contributions to this board. This is one of the best threads ever.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Dear Johnny,

I would like to inquire as to how I can grow up to one day be half as awesome as you are currently.

That is all.

Your friend in iron,

- tmuscle

lol in all seriousness, what is your take on "Growing into shows" vs bulking up in the offseason on big doses and using big doses to prep for a contest? Or do you believe in low doses in the offseason and eating like a horse, then blasting big into shows and recomping?

Do you believe that competitors should get as big and strong as possible during the offseason without regards to how fat they get? (fat within reason, i'm talking like 15-16% vs 9-10% like most pros and top npc guys)

What is your take on optimizing gains and health to be the biggest and freakiest bodybuilder you can be on stage?

Dear Johnny,

I would like to inquire as to how I can grow up to one day be half as awesome as you are currently.

That is all.

Your friend in iron,

- tmuscle

1lol in all seriousness, what is your take on "Growing into shows" vs bulking up in the offseason on big doses and using big doses to prep for a contest? Or do you believe in low doses in the offseason and eating like a horse, then blasting big into shows and recomping?

2Do you believe that competitors should get as big and strong as possible during the offseason without regards to how fat they get? (fat within reason, i'm talking like 15-16% vs 9-10% like most pros and top npc guys)

3What is your take on optimizing gains and health to be the biggest and freakiest bodybuilder you can be on stage?

1. I have talked with kevin levrone about this and with phil hernon. and some others. IMO and in my experience, its almost a "blast and cruise" mentality. reasonable amount of drugs on offseason and then ramp up as show gets closer and closer til at full on blast.
a few things are going on here tho, first 2-3 years is prob an offseason of a gram of test and some insulin and gh lasting about 6 months. then contest prep is about 6months of ramping up and adding everything that works for YOU.
after those first 2-5 years like that^, I found (like kevin levrone did) that you can damn near be off drugs and training for 6 months and if you get back on and start training within 4-6 months can look totally different and have it all back. the muscle memory and foundation is all there so it comes back quick

2. I just don't believe in being "fat" I don't believe in dirty shitty bulking all out. I mean, have relaxed times of the year but don't lose your shape.... I have MAYBE been above 14% a few months in my life but not for long. I am naturally lean tho.

3. I think this was addressed earlier in the thread. suffice to say, in the end, none of this is healthy. lets leave that to another thread.:)
-JS

Sammy I think in every one of your posts you mention you eat 300 carbs a day :D. Just having fun with u bro

Like keeps this thread rolling boys. Tons of great stuff. Thanks js

This thread =

- 50% good informative posts from JS

- 50% people posting to say "great thread"

Johhny has helped me and many other members.

He is straight up and i enjoy reading his posts.

"- Johnny...

For someone younger well mid 20's wanting to give it a good go for a few years....who IS getting bloods and there "ok"....

Would you say stick to a TEST base for say 2years whilst having a few blasts there using other compounds?

OR..

Would you do what you did...so some Test, Mast, Npp and then a lower dose of Tren..

Personally speaking, as long as my bloods are healthy id rather get to where i wanna be a lot quicker in 2 years then after that i can cruise more and come off till my bloods are better etc and use LOWER doses once i've reached it.

Thanks,
J

This thread =

- 50% good informative posts from JS

- 50% people posting to say "great thread"

:D. Hey gotta show respect n keep this thing at the top

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828