It's time to get HUGE!

Elvia1023

Featured Member / Supp Guru / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer
Title says it all. I changed my mind and figured I am not getting any younger so if I want to push the size it's time to do it. So I will detail everything I do along the way and if you're interested please follow the thread. I hope to put on a lot of size over the foreseeable future.

Training is all about the basics and progressive overload. I aim to get stronger in all lifts. Although there will be no loading on my lower back as I 100% will get injured. For everything else I will push it to the complete max in the 6-15 rep range (plus intensity techniques).

I will follow a push, pull and legs split. Simply because I want to cover my whole body in a 3 day rotation. Therefore if training 5 days per week I can train everything twice over 8 days. The split isn't really important but the volume, frequency and intensity are. Although PPL suits me well as I am relatively balanced so just hope to put on size all over. In the far future I may swop over to a more specialized routine but for now this is perfect for me. Generally I will do 2-3 exercises for each bodypart and 1-2 working sets. I warm up slowly but go through each exercise fairly quickly so the volume will be fairly low (for me) most days. Below are some of my thoughts and goals for each training day...

Progressive overload in all movements.

PUSH- Very heavy pressing will be fundamental. Strong focus on medial delts as front will be covered with pressing movements. Dips, skull crushers, close grip bench and extensions for tri-ceps. Occasional intensity techniques such as dead stops, rest pauses and drop sets.

PULL- Lot's of unilateral back movements as I feel I respond best to them. Heavy rowing will be fundamental. Lat's will be a main focus. I will start most workouts with rear delts.

LEGS- As deep as possible leg press. Although I like to do 1 working set as deep as possible and another with my feet closer together with a shorter rom. Go crazy on select squat machines (lower back). Unilateral leg curls and extensions. Static holds, partials and drop sets will be occasionally used. For some movements I like to do one heavy movement then a drop off set for higher reps. Rest pauses will be utilized alot for my heavy leg press sets. Meaning pick a weight you can get for approx 12 reps and rest pause until you get to 20, 25 or 30 etc. For my final calf working set it's usually a drop or super set. Cardio approx 5 days per week for no more than 20 mins. I have been doing a lot of cardio on my tiptoes recently and the improvements I have made have been great.

Nutrition will be basic. Protein mainly steak, beef mince and chicken. Carbs mainly rice, pasta and fruit. Fats mainly avocado, mixed nuts and various oils. I do rotate food sources but the above will be my main sources. Most meals will be meat with rice and vegetables. I also like 0% fat quark and with that I mix eaa's (berry flavour for example), lemon juice, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. I also will have some oats occasionally and with that I mix whey (chocolate and peanut flavour for example), banana and coconut milk. I will also utilize cereal post workout some days as well and I usually have coconut milk with that.

Nothing is set in stone but just a lot of quality nutrition spread throughout the day. I will increase calories as I continue to grow. Generally I like to have mainly protein and fats for my first and last meals and protein and carbs for my 2 post workout meals. All other meals are usually a combination of all 3 macros.

I will also utilize some powders if I need to. I have a few whey and beef isolate powders. For carbs sweet potatoe and activated barley powder. Although in the last 2 weeks I have had 2 shakes (not counting eaa's) to give a reference so it's mainly whole foods. Although when I start pushing the calories more they will become very useful. I have various EAA powders which I always drink between some meals anyway. I use them mainly for taste so it's easy to keep my fluid intake high. Now I always have an intra shake and that won't change. At the moment I am using 6 scoops of Yamamoto Nutrition's Energan Intra (40g HBCD's, 15g EAA's, 8g l-citrulline etc).

Gear won't be crazy simply due to side effects. I think I grow better on lower (moderate) doses as my digestion and appetite are not negatively effected. I started my blast nearly 2 weeks ago so things are building up nicely. I always kickstart with an oral but decided not to this time mainly due to cholesterol. Although I will add one in later so it's a mute point really. I will probably go with tbol when I do at 40-60mg. Right now I am running...

500mg Test C
300mg Deca

I plan to up the deca to about 400mg soon. I will also add in 200mg mast e as well. After about 8 weeks into this cycle I will swop the test and deca over to similar doses of sust and npp (keep mast in). At the moment I inject 2 days weekly and on those days I just take 1 aromasin (25mg) and 1 Nolvadex tab (20mg). Just very simple and minimal injections for now.

Now I will add in insulin and hgh into the mix. I will most likely rotate insulin types but to begin with I will use lantus. I get severe fatigue with hgh so I will probably have to drop it but going to try and do 2iu twice daily. My hgh dose won't change but with lantus I will start at 20iu and see how I am. Looking at upping to 30iu then 40iu. I will monitor things and maybe drop it, rotate to short acting slin or maybe even use a combo of the two. I also plan to experiment with some high dosed LR3 a long the way as well.

I have some syntherol and plan to use it in a way I haven't done before. Basically to make multiple bodyparts stand out and really help me look as huge as possible. More on that later.

Supplements will be...

Supplement Needs CV Stack (HeartStack)... 2 servings per day
Supplement Needs Astrag-Flow (KidneyBPStack)... 2 servings per day
Controlled Labs Orange Triad + Greens... 2 servings per day.
Zein Pharma Vitamin C... 2500mg AM/PM (5 grams per day).
Biovea Pomegranate Extract... 500mg AM/PM (1 gram per day).
Yamamoto Nutrition Krill Oil... 1.5g AM/PM (3 grams per day).
ATP Science GutRight... 5g AM/PM (10 grams per day).
Synthetek's Synthergine... 2ml AM/PM (4ml per day).

Here are the ingredient profiles for the first 2 supplements...

Supplement Needs CV Stack (HeartStack)

Olive Leaf Extract – 500mg (mg per daily serving)
Pantethine – 450mg (900mg per daily serving)
Citrus Bergamot – 250mg (500mg per daily serving)
Grape Seed Extract – 200mg (400mg per daily serving)
Tocotrienol Compelx (EVNol) – 162.5mg (325mg per daily serving)
EGCG – 150mg (300mg per daily serving)
CoQ10 – 100mg (200mg per daily serving)
Astaxanthin – 5mg (10mg per daily serving)
Allicin – 2000mcg (4000mcg per daily serving)
D3 – 2500iu (5000iu per daily serving)
Vitamin K2 MK7 – 50mcg (100mcg per daily serving)

Supplement Needs Astrag-Flow (KidneyBPStack)

Astragalus Membranaceous Root 8000mg per day

(at a 4:1 astragalus extract)

Beetroot Extract – 1500mg per day

Hawthorn Berry Extract – 900mg per day

Goldenrod – 500mg per day

I will get some updated pics up soon and go from there. I have no real weight in mine but let's just say I will stand out in a crowd :D

I’ll be following along and doing the same, chasing more size, strength, and being jacked. How old are you OP?

Just had my first show this past weekend, and while I won the heavyweight class and most muscular, I still need more size to compete at the national level. Need to add 4-5 lbs of lean tissue between now and July 24, 2020. Was 218 at 5’9”, looking to be 222-223 and much leaner next time.

Let’s get this man!

Very detailed plan, I love it.

Seems like we´re going to have an Amsterdam good time with this log, yes?

:D

Goldenrod – 500mg per day

f239e21e7bcd28de8a40b6ac24fc4056.png

Sustanon and deca seem to be the best for feeling healthy and growing. Appetite doesn’t decline like with orals.
Masteron will just dry your joints out IMO.
Food is the key. Eat a ton of good proteins, fats, and carbs.
I, like you, might add in tbol for fun short term. It seems healthier than other orals. Anavar is too hard on lipids. Winstrol leads to injuries. Dbol and adrol lead to feeling toxic after a month but are the best obviously.
Just don’t go too crazy on the exercises that will reinjure your lower back. Always keep that in mind on those exercises that compress the spine. You know this.
I know you like insulin. I’m afraid to mess with it these days. If I was going to use insulin I’d do my best to copy Milos’s protocol. Try to only have insulin present during training and immediately afterward. He likes those twice a day sessions which is crazy. But you’re young enough to do it if you want.

Sustanon and deca seem to be the best for feeling healthy and growing. Appetite doesn’t decline like with orals.
I, like you, might add in tbol for fun short term. It seems healthier than other orals. Anavar is too hard on lipids. Winstrol leads to injuries. Dbol and adrol lead to feeling toxic after a month but are the best obviously.
Just don’t go too crazy on the exercises that will reinjure your lower back. Always keep that in mind on those exercises that compress the spine. You know this.
I know you like insulin. I’m afraid to mess with it these days. If I was going to use insulin I’d do my best to copy Milos’s protocol. Try to only have insulin present during training and immediately afterward. He likes those twice a day sessions which is crazy. But you’re young enough to do it if you want.

Excellent post JJb1, all I can add to that is I would modify the rep range from 6-15 to a minimum of 10-15 and never go below 8, just thinking about 6 reps makes my right shoulder flare up, looking forward to your progress Elvia.

Love to see your logs, very detailed in what you do. Have a good run

Thank you for the support.

I’ll be following along and doing the same, chasing more size, strength, and being jacked. How old are you OP?

Just had my first show this past weekend, and while I won the heavyweight class and most muscular, I still need more size to compete at the national level. Need to add 4-5 lbs of lean tissue between now and July 24, 2020. Was 218 at 5’9”, looking to be 222-223 and much leaner next time.

Let’s get this man!

Very detailed plan, I love it.

I am 35. Let's get huge together :D Thanks for following and keep me updated with your progress as well.

Yes I am mainly going to stick to test and nandrolone as they are great muscle builders for me. I won't ever be going above 200mg mast e per week so on that dose and everything else in place I doubt I will have any issues with dry joints. 200mg mast per week gives me a nice boost and I have used that dose a few times with test and deca before.

I prefer using insulin around workouts and have experimented with his pre/post protocol before. Although I prefer to keep the dose lower (10iu max) when using faster acting slin. I had 2 lantus pens in the fridge from ages ago so might as well use them. I will also be extra careful with my diet when using lantus. The addition of 4iu (2/2) HGH should help matters as well. I do prefer faster acting but let's just see how this turns out. I didn't really like lantus last time but things are set up differently now but if it's the same I simply drop it.

Matey I am super careful with my lower back. The biggest risk I have done recently was 1 plate per side partial deadlifts and I realized I won't even do them again. I was doing 30 rep sets just to get some direct stimulation. 30 reps was easy but even with that my lower back didn't feel right. So I will be extra careful. I am ok with some lower back extensions but just not going to complete failure. I can still make decent back gains with the set up I have though. I just wish I had a chest supported t-bar row like I had in the UK :D

simplify.

DC based training. beat the log book, progressive overload.

Eat. Then eat more.

sleep 8 hours per night, add a 20min nap during the day.

test, deca, gh.

KISS

You have probably seen the wall of text and scanned over it and thought overcomplicated. But if you read it all my approach will be extremely simple. Lifting heavier weights should be a given. 8 hours sleep is a given. I am pretty much using test and deca but will add in 200mg mast (not exactly over complicating). I will use some hgh and slin. 80% of my diet is literally beef, rice and vegetables. I follow the same split and will train 5 days per week.

I may have included various info on supps and I might try LR3 but overall my plan is super simple. Even down to my exercise selection. Mainly big movements I can progress in strength in. Some isolation stuff but useful things such as leg curls, leg extensions, tri-cep extensions etc.

I am very detailed in my writing and that could be seen in a certain way but trust me I am KISS.

Excellent post JJb1, all I can add to that is I would modify the rep range from 6-15 to a minimum of 10-15 and never go below 8, just thinking about 6 reps makes my right shoulder flare up, looking forward to your progress Elvia.

Thanks matey. I understand but literally 95% of my training will be in your rep range. Some stuff will actually even be higher so I should have wrote 6-20. I am also super careful with things regarding potential injuries. When pushing weights we will always encounter minor injuries. But apart from my lower back I pretty much never get injured. Well I do have an upper-middle trap issue but I am taking away some exercises that can bring that back. So no TG shoulder press and no front raises. I don't need a later anyway with all the pressing I do. My shoulder pressing will mainly be Smith but also some db's and machines. I would never do 6 reps for certain movements but sure when pushing the weight with some pressing I may fall short some days on my loading set and get about 6. I don't see that being an issue for me though.

write your own log then lol
E didnt ask for advice
-F

Thanks matey. If guys don't want to follow my thread just click off it and don't comment. I don't need to be told to KISS. I already know the basics work best and far too many overcomplicate things. I just like posting details so any beginners can learn plus it's just the way I am :)

Last edited:
I'm definitely following along for this one. I have always loved the classic Test and Deca Stack. I've made some f my best gains from that combo. Good luck to you my friend!

As posted my diet has been very basic recently. Over the last week too basic as most of my meals have just been beef and rice. So I will start adding some more vegetables and greens to those dishes. I will also add in a bit more fruit as well. Anyway today I woke up and just wanted some cereal so I had it. I figured just have that with a protein shake. I don't drink dairy milk anymore and have replaced it with coconut (sometimes almond, hazelnut, cashew etc) milk. I only had dairy milk in the fridge which is for my gf so I just had that. I literally looked 6 months pregnant within 20 mins. When having it everyday the body adapts and I still get bloated but it's less noticeable. But after a long break the effect took minutes and it messed my stomach up a lot. So no more dairy milk for me as I want to keep my waist as tight as possible as I grow.

Training last night was legs and brutal. I trained very late and had the gym to myself and just went for it. Around 90 mins preworkout I had beef and pasta. I tried a new preworkout and it was great. That was 2 scoops of Myblox Loco Cinco XO. Post workout I had beef and jasmine rice. My training looked like...

Standing Calf Raises... 2 working sets the last being a drop set.
Vertical Leg Press Calf Presses... 1 working set with a negative hold.
Seated Calf Raises... 2 working sets the last being a drop set.
Single Stiff Leg DB Deadlifts... 1 working set for each leg.
Unilateral Seated Leg Curls... 2 working sets for both legs with the last including negative reps (use both legs to lift the weight).
Hip Abductor... 1 working set.
Hip Adductor... 1 working set.
Vertical Leg Press... 2 working sets (1 loading and 1 drop off).
Squat Machine... 2 working sets (1 loading and 1 drop off).
Stationary Bike for 10 mins on a hard setting.
Stretches.

All my working sets were 12+ reps.

Today is probably an off day so just about food and rest. I am about to cook a meal I have had quite a lot recently. Simply lean beef mince in a pan with baked beans and rice. It's a big meal so the calories add up. The breakdown includes 300g beef mince (60g protein and 30g fat), 1 tin of heinz beans (55g carbs, 13g fat and 14g protein), and 90g+ carbs just from the rice. So on a low rice day that is 74g protein, 145g carbs and 43g fat. I have had this meal with double the amount of rice on occasions so I have no issues getting the calories in. On my break I wasn't eating as many times but as a result increased my portion sizes.

Moving forward I will reduce portion sizes but increase meals per day. Although I still go through fairly high amounts of carbs some meals. When having pasta for example I just use half the box each meal. I never weigh anything but it's simple when boxes are 500g (250g per meal). So that is approx 125g carbs per pasta meal and I could easily have double. I can handle higher carbs and still remain relatively tight but I have to be careful with fats. Obviously energy balance is the most important factor but I am definitely a carb guy. On lantus days fats will be controlled as well but more on that later.

Last edited:
Someone asked me about Goldenrod on Anasci and it brought up something I have been meaning to mention recently. Basically since I added in Supplement Needs Astrag-Flow (and high dosed vitamin c) all I do is pee. Astragulus, goldenrod, hawthorn berry and beetroot extract are all diuretics (some quite powerful ones). Therefore, they help flush everything out. That's why I make sure I drink plenty of fluids on top of everything. I literally pee all the time but only when awake so I have never had to get up in the night. It's definitely helped my overall look as well and figured I should mention it. The key in all of this will simply be making my body into a well oiled machine and that's why I need to be consistent with everything.

Curious to hear more about your Lantus usage. Have you used it before and noticed positive change? I’ve got some levemir on hand and have been contemplating its incorporation.

Thanks and good luck!

Cool I'll be starting something very similar next Monday... 500 deca , 350 or so test (may adjust test up or possibly even down depending on how things are feeling). Been happy with what I've obtained too long and decided even though I still plan to never get over 12%bf again or try to look massive, I could still gain 10lbs of LBM and just mostly bring up my legs (hopefully...) and maybe chest. Not a complaint but my shoulders and bi's seem to dominate my physique so mostly gaining for symmetry myself... Still have more a desire to keep my athleticism then to go pure mass even though I don't plan on competing as an athlete anymore...

I plan to use an oral, got some liquid d-bol that needs to be used up this year (if the date matters..) but I'm a run it just 3 days a week MWF till its gone. Also will use mk677 25mgs ED and have plenty of Anavar/winny I may bounce around

Anyway mostly just subscribing as I know I may pick up some good tips from ya

Someone asked me about Goldenrod on Anasci and it brought up something I have been meaning to mention recently. Basically since I added in Supplement Needs Astrag-Flow (and high dosed vitamin c) all I do is pee. Astragulus, goldenrod, hawthorn berry and beetroot extract are all diuretics (some quite powerful ones). Therefore, they help flush everything out. That's why I make sure I drink plenty of fluids on top of everything. I literally pee all the time but only when awake so I have never had to get up in the night. It's definitely helped my overall look as well and figured I should mention it. The key in all of this will simply be making my body into a well oiled machine and that's why I need to be consistent with everything.

I'm looking for a product exactly like what you mentioned Astrag-flow. Mainly to help flush things out because i hold water so damn easily, and obviously as kidney and BP support. I looked that product up and it appears to only be available overseas.

Do you know of any way to order it in the states or any products that are very comparable to it? I basically want all the same things it has in it.

Heck yes I'm following this. Always interested in your thoughts and plans.

Hey Elvia, any idea what stats you’re pushing for? I remember you said you’ve been as big as around 260lbs so wondering how much further you’re going to go with it? Interested to see how you progress

Interesting protocol. I know/ used many of the listed supplements by the op. I tend to shy more on less exercises, hence more emphasis on basic compound movements when training for mass. But I've read many make gains otherwise. Hey man good luck! Sounds motivating.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws