over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

It's time to get HUGE!

Hey Elvi, if you don't mind me asking what is your usual day job? Are you a coach/PT or is it the 9-5 life?
Wiener dog breeder. Breeder of yuge testicle dachshunds. 🐶 - ⚽⚽️’s

My waist has shrunk a lot in the last week or so. I done that by simply reducing calories. Just the most basic approach of eating less meals of the same foods. For the best results I would keep to small and frequent meals with high protein and carbs around training and some healthy fats usually in the first and last meals. However, recently I have done none of that and everything is balanced I have just simply cut down to 3-4 meals per day of the usual stuff. I have even had a few bad foods but just ate small amounts so a deficit will always work and it's not like I am going to drop loads of muscle in 1 week. My protein has only been approx 150g some days but that's fine for me to maintain muscle. We can often get very technical with things but it's often not needed especially in the short term.

My gym reopens on the 11th May so only 9 more days. That is a perfect amount of time for me to start where I want to be. None of my training equipment has still not come which is annoying. I will probably get my new db's a few days before the gym opens up :eek::D In the meantime I have been doing the same sort of workouts each time. If I want to lift heavier I put my 1 db and some water bottles in a suitcase. I have done a lot of pushups and they have helped keep my upper body looking relatively sharp. I had the same rib pain after cardio last week so I had to rest again because it was really bad. I will monitor things but will be doing another intense bike session tomorrow at some point.

I am still at 150mg test e every 5 days but I did start 2iu hgh. I dosed it on/off for 1 week then done 3 days in a row then gave up as I was so tired. I figured on lockdown tiredness isn't so bad and maybe I could dose past it but it's so extreme for me. I think I will start blasting shortly after the gym's reopen. I could get results blasting with home workouts but I want to start off with a bang. I am thinking test, eq and adrol and hopefully I am ok with the eq. I will start low and taper up if I am ok with it. Otherwise it will be test and primo (maybe npp as well). Humalog will be used around workouts later on and high dosed igf-1 lr3 will definitely be added at some point as well. My plan is to use high doses around certain training days with a massive amount of carbs. This summer I want to be lean, vascular but as big and full as possible.

I have been keeping my meals fairly basic recently. I always try to add greens and some vegetables but usually keep it to the same type of foods most of the time. Recently I have gone through quite a lot of asparagus, mushrooms, onions and tomatoes. I love the taste of all 4 and often put them together in dishes. Asparagus is extremely expensive here but I have been getting 1kg on a decent deal recently so using it much more. I often use it with beef mince and/or a tomatoe based sauce. However sometimes I will just fry it in avocado or macadamia nut oil and season with some beef or other times I put it in soups as well. I have mainly been rotating beef mince and chicken breast but have had some lamb and pork recently as well. I do 1 egg meal most days as well and sometimes that's with pork/beef and walnut bread. I put a variety of spices in everything as well.

Another beef mince, beans, tomatoes, mushroom and asparagus meal...

The other day I also done pasta, beef mince, tomatoes, aubergine and asparagus in a toscano sauce covered in grana padano cheese...

Later on I had a chicken, mushroom, red pepper and noodle soup in a tomatoe, miso, chilli and garlic broth...

Today I done a chicken, mushroom, asparagus and noodle soup in a chicken broth but forgot to take a picture :eek:

Great post brother! I wish my gym would open, so I'm still using the bands. Are you planning on using the syntherol again? In earlier posts you looked like you were having great success. Always wanted to use it but never have. Cheers!

Great post brother! I wish my gym would open, so I'm still using the bands. Are you planning on using the syntherol again? In earlier posts you looked like you were having great success. Always wanted to use it but never have. Cheers!

I will be using syntherol again. I think starting it a few weeks ago could have been perfect. I had lot's of free time and could do pump workouts everyday and it would have given me something to really focus on. However with the weird injury I kept getting and truth be told some laziness and demotivation I didn't do much of anything. Now I am back on track and training hard albeit with bands, 1 db and bodyweight so I do plan to add it back in. I will carry on with leaning out then I will start adding in AAS and syntherol will be added afterwards. I plan to do my calves again this summer and will post progress pics.

My gf wanted me to do a home workout with her today. It was just a bodyweight one for women and I said I would do it for about 20-30 mins to warm up. It was good because it's something I never usually do. Very easy but good for warming up, burning calories, improving balance and co-ordination etc. Now I knew my delts were messed up but doing the workout really showed me how bad they have become. There were times I had to extend my arms out and hold them and I was in agony just doing that. I don't usually have any shoulder issues but they have started hurting over the last few months so it's something I will monitor. I know what I have to do and when I am back in the gym I will keep pressing to higher reps. I also need to lay off the pushups especially with my hands placed high.

Training today was great and after the above I done a variety of movements. Pretty much what I usually do minus the push ups. Although today was more leg focused with lot's of one legged stiff leg deadlifts with my one db. I rotated between deadlifts and squats. I also done some pistol squats which are brutal. Then some glute/ham raises on the floor. For calves I done a variety of raises including some seated bodyweight calf raises which are great. When doing calves with bodyweight or my 1 db I tend to just rotate through movements and have no rest between sets. Upper body was the usual but I added in some pull ups and to do them at home I just put a towel at the top of a door and bend my knees and pull up like that and I couldn't manage many reps so done multiple sets to failure with low reps. I also done some unilateral band rows and the way I have it set up really increases the resistance. Today I included quite a few sets for traps as well with the heaviest sets I used a suitcase with my db and some filled water bottles inside for unilateral reps.

My nutrition today has been very basic. I trained fasted with 1 scoop of Excelsior and no EAA's as I need to order more. Post workout I had a synthepure smoothie with 2 apples, 1 kiwi, mixed berries and water. For the next 3 meals I had the same thing because I made a large serving in my pan and divided it into 3. That included pasta, beef mince, yellow peppers, tomatoes and asparagus in a tomato, zucchini and aubergine sauce. My last meal was cottage cheese with blueberries and walnuts.

Tomorrow I plan to do some intense cardio and abs. I am also going to add in 3ml synthetine preworkout and start using that daily. That always helps with fat loss and increases my vascularity. I need to order some bits as well for my next blast :)

I have been taking it fairly easy recently. Training has been good but nothing too intense a part from the cardio I have been doing (approx 2 times per week). I have started doing yoga as well on some days. I trained with my bands/db/bodyweight yesterday for about 45 mins then done 1 hour of yoga. That yoga was fairly challenging and I was soaked in sweat by the end of it.

My gym finally opens tomorrow so it will be full steam ahead. Although for the first week or so I am going to stick to higher reps and not overdo the weights for all movements just to allow my body to ease into things. There are various restrictions in place and it won't be 24/7 but as long as I avoid peak times I should be ok. I go to 2 gyms and for 1 the changing rooms are all closed but the other allows showering only. In one they will take my temperature upon entry so I am best avoiding certain supplements around training. I haven't decided but I will probably end up doing a modified version of push, pull, legs for my routine as I want to separate body parts and I like covering the whole body in 3 training days. I will adjust frequency but I think I am going to push things so at the height of summer will be training approx 6 days per week so I cover all areas twice per week.

I am thinking I will start with test p, test c, eq and adrol. I need to order some eq and adrol and extra test before I will start blasting. I will probably start with something like 50mg test p daily with 250mg test c per week. I will up the test c to approx 500mg so that will be approx 850mg total. Adrol will be 50mg pre workout but I may try 100mg later on. I will run the adrol in very short cycles so probably 2 weeks on 2 off and 2 on. Eq I have to be careful with so I want to see how I am with it as it's given me anxiety in the past so I will start with 1 inj of approx 50mg and go from there. If I am ok I will probably move up slowly to a max of 450mg per week. On top of the aas I also have IGF-1 LR3 that will be added to my pack and I plan to trial it to see how good it is. If it's good I know how to maximize it's effectiveness and that involves taking it when extremely insulin sensitive and combining it with a large amount of carbs. I will incorperate some fasting in the future but more on that at a later date.

My gym finally opens tomorrow so it will be full steam ahead.

You lucky (Immanuel) Kant!!! :)

I´m happy for you mate, by the look of things here in Spain I might be able to go back to the gym in 2049, will have to live vicariously through your posts until then.

You lucky (Immanuel) Kant!!! :)

I´m happy for you mate, by the look of things here in Spain I might be able to go back to the gym in 2049, will have to live vicariously through your posts until then.

The overriding thought in my head when training the 1st day was there is no way the gym should have been closed this long. There was a limit for the people allowed in each room, cleaning products everywhere, hand sanitizer, clear walkways, spaced out machines etc. I go from that to walking outside past a restaurant and I see 4 people sat on a small table right next to eachother. Whilst I don't necessary disagree wth that it's just beyond stupid the different rules from place to place. Pretty much everywhere is open where I live now so it's interesting to see. I have been to the gym 3 times now at different times (7am, 3pm and 8pm) and it's been empty every day.

I have been the gym 3 out of 4 days now and I have done 1 rotation of push (with calves and cardio), pull (with abs) and legs (with cardio). Every workout has mainly been for pump only and no sets to complete failure. I have lifted moderate weight so in no way am I pushing things just to get my body used to heavier lifting again. I will build up the intensity over the weeks.

My strength on push day was right down which was surprising to me. There is a heavy chest press and I usually do 4-5 plates per side. Anyway I had 2 plates per side thinking I will do 25 slow reps then I may go up to 2.5 plates. I literally failed by 15 reps so I definitely need a few weeks to get my strength back up. Most other movements were not to failure and just pumping as much blood into the muscle as possible.

Every day has been fairly high volume so far. Things are feeling good. Although my lower back has felt off recently (last few weeks) and it's due to not training much. After doing abs it was really bad the next day and why I had it off. I need to be careful especially with leg/knee raise movements. Today it was legs and I had 1 scoop of Excelsior on a fairly empty stomach so I felt amazing. Nothing too heavy but I kept the pace fast and just tried to get a great pump...

Leg Press Calf Presses (unilateral and both)... multiple hard sets and I threw in some bodyweight standing calf raises, seated calf raises and stretches in between sets.
Seated Leg Curls (unilateral and both)... a few good pump sets with stretches between sets.
Stiff Leg Smith Deadlifts... 2 good high rep sets getting a good stretch only with 30kg per side (my lower back felt good).
Hip Abductors... 1 good set.
Hip Adductors... 1 good set.
Horizontal Leg Press... a few decent high rep sets going up to only 140kg. I ended with 1 set of 30 slow reps using 3 different foot positions of 10 reps each.
Leg Extensions... a few good pump sets. I was doing bodyweight squats and walking lunges between sets as well.
Stretches (mainly for lower back).
Spin Bike... approx 10 mins of intervals using maximum power for the ultimate pump.

Tomorrow it will be push day. I only done calves the other day because it was my first day back and I added alsorts in. This time it will just be push and maybe some cardio. Then pull with abs then legs for another 3 day rotation. Probably more of the same and mainly going for pump but slightly increasing the intensity. After a few rotations I will start to really up the weight and get as strong as possible.

I have just ordered some test p, test c, eq, adrol and mk-677. I do have some test p and about 10 adrol tabs on me so I could start now but I may just wait until I have everything. Although I am tempted to start 50mg test p daily with 1 adrol preworkout and instead of test c just carry on with my current test e until the vial runs out :eek::D I have 3 vials of npp (etc) so there are other possibilities but I would rather stick to the plan. When I was posting the other day I made my new blast up when typing so I don't put much thought into these things and I am fairly easy going but I will stick to the that plan as I prefer to rotate drugs so test c instead of test e and test p for a change and I have 3 vials in stock and eq for a change (and effects) and adrol for the strength and fullness.

I haven't been eating much recently and I have had a few treats. I had some pizza the other night and no surprises I was a bloated mess but also ended up on the toilet for hours. If I posted that look as a starting pic people would be shocked and I would transform because my waist was about 42 inches. It had gone back down by the next day though so I am back to normal. I really have to be careful with what I eat and because it's been awhile the effects were that much worse. Now I will just stick to my clean food at all times as I am serious about this now. That pizza has put me off cheat food for awhile :D I will be ensuring all areas are covered over the next few months in order to keep my waist tight as I try to fill up all over as much as possible. I will go into more detail at a later date but it includes fasting, carb timing, igf-1 lr3, insulin, digestive enzymes, vacuums, nitric oxide expanders, syntherol, pre/probiotics, ab training etc.

Things are going really good now. I have trained 7 out of 9 days. I am in my 3rd rotation of Push, Pull and Legs. My intensity is increasing as the days go by. My strength is slowly climbing but I am still very weak (especially pressing) compared to a few months ago. Even with the increased intensity the DOMS has been bad from the start especially in my legs. DOMS in all muscles but mainly quads then after the 2nd session hamstrings. I have started going to failure but in higher rep ranges and most are not what I would call crazy gun to your head sets were I go until I can't move the weight at all. As the weight is lower I tend to do more working sets so I am increasing the volume of hard sets to compensate for not hitting big weight in the lower rep ranges. Although I am generally just training at a faster pace and enjoying the higher volume but I will adjust things as I move along.

I just added 50mg test p 2 days ago and there are a few reasons for that. I can sometimes get pip from test p so that was one reason but it's completely painless so I am going to start dosing 100mg eod instead. It just saves injecting it daily and I will also add in test c at 250mg every 4 days now so I can dose them together. I just ordered so I will have the test c soon. I can just use test e for now so will do the same dose. I have also added in 50mg adrol preworkout today so that should help matters greatly. So starting from now it will be 850mg test and 350mg adrol per week. I am only going to run the adrol for 2-3 weeks and I will add it back after a short break.

My diet is still fairly relaxed in the sense of calories and I am not pushing anything. The added hormones will improve condition and I will start increasing calories gradually... well not gradually to be fair as I know I can jump up quickly and if I adhere to everything and I will just get fuller without putting on any bodyfat. I know my metabolism will start firing more with training in the gym, increased food, added hormones and being more active through the day. It's time to get things moving fast now as I have gone backwards over the last few months. I will sort out a pic sometime tomorrow.

Most of my meals have been similar recently. Lot's of variations of beef mince dishes with different sauces (usually tomatoe based). I like to use a tomatoe based sauce due to the taste, versatility and the low calorie content. That usually comes with a variety of vegetables, beans, rice or pasta. I have been having more chicken recently and that will be upped now. I tend to have that with vegetables and rice. I am sure I will have chicken, peppers, asparagus and rice at least once daily from now on.

Today I made a really nice chicken dish with basmati rice. The chicken was cooked with red peppers, courgette in an oyster sauce with added aromat, cinnamon, paprika and chilli pepper. I didn't take a picture but I have a few pics of meals I have had recently.

Beef mince with tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, mushrooms (white and brown), white asparagus, courgette, yellow peppers in arrabbiata sauce (tomatoe, garlic and red chilli pepper) with rigate pasta...

Takeaway Burger with bacon and cheesy fries...

Beef mince with tomatoes, mushrooms, green asparagus, yellow peppers in a tomatoe and basil sauce with gluten free penne pasta...

It was PULL today and I really pushed it hard. I kept the pace high and went heavier than last time but still tried to keep the reps over 10 per set. Pretty much my usual exercises before the lockdown so incline bench rear delt flyes, incline bench db rows (high and medium), pulldowns, seated cable rows (both arms and unilateral), barbell shrugs (front and back) and lower back extensions. I started the day with approx 15 mins of hard abs. I believe it's useful/important to train abs when training back. I usually keep the weight minimal for abs. When training I visualize more so "burning" opposed to "growing" when it comes to abs. Bi-ceps were at the end and I didn't have much time so were very fast paced and involved a few working drop sets and a variety of movements in 10-15 mins (standing db curls, db hammer curls (2 variations), db preacher curl (2 variations), reverse cable curls, spider curls and wrist curls.

I have just injected 100mg test p with approx 250mg test e. I will repeat the 100mg test p eod and the 250mg test e every 4 days. I dosed 50mg adrol preworkout earlier and I felt a bit ill mid session so I assume it was that. I doubt it was my pre workout so I am sure it was the adrol as it's a common thing when I use it. A slight ill feeling but nothing too bad so it won't effect my diet. Although I am surprised it has occured so quickly but it's a factor (there are a few) as to why I only run adrol in very short cycles and I usually keep the dose at 50mg per day.

I had some quick pics taken about 30 mins post workout when I got home. Not very good but fine considering the last few months. Now I am on a good path (no more takeaways :eek:) and just started my cycle a few days ago so I will change fast. So all things considered I am fairly happy with this not so impressive look. I am 6ft 2 and not sure of my current weight but I expect to be about 15 pounds heavier in a few weeks. Plus yes I really need a shave :eek::D

I should have mentioned I expect to be 15 pounds up in a few weeks but also look leaner as well. I think even just shaving will probably knock 3% bf from me :eek: I can tell my body wants to fill up as I have lost a lot of fullness but it will come back.

It was PULL today and I really pushed it hard. I kept the pace high and went heavier than last time but still tried to keep the reps over 10 per set. Pretty much my usual exercises before the lockdown so incline bench rear delt flyes, incline bench db rows (high and medium), pulldowns, seated cable rows (both arms and unilateral), barbell shrugs (front and back) and lower back extensions. I started the day with approx 15 mins of hard abs. I believe it's useful/important to train abs when training back. I usually keep the weight minimal for abs. When training I visualize more so "burning" opposed to "growing" when it comes to abs. Bi-ceps were at the end and I didn't have much time so were very fast paced and involved a few working drop sets and a variety of movements in 10-15 mins (standing db curls, db hammer curls (2 variations), db preacher curl (2 variations), reverse cable curls, spider curls and wrist curls.

I have just injected 100mg test p with approx 250mg test e. I will repeat the 100mg test p eod and the 250mg test e every 4 days. I dosed 50mg adrol preworkout earlier and I felt a bit ill mid session so I assume it was that. I doubt it was my pre workout so I am sure it was the adrol as it's a common thing when I use it. A slight ill feeling but nothing too bad so it won't effect my diet. Although I am surprised it has occured so quickly but it's a factor (there are a few) as to why I only run adrol in very short cycles and I usually keep the dose at 50mg per day.

I had some quick pics taken about 30 mins post workout when I got home. Not very good but fine considering the last few months. Now I am on a good path (no more takeaways :eek:) and just started my cycle a few days ago so I will change fast. So all things considered I am fairly happy with this not so impressive look. I am 6ft 2 and not sure of my current weight but I expect to be about 15 pounds heavier in a few weeks. Plus yes I really need a shave :eek::D

Looking very thick, Big E!!!

Looking very thick, Big E!!!

Thanks but I think I will change a lot over the next few weeks. I am definitely down in weight but not by much. My abs are still showing but you can't see them properly in the above pic (hair and darkness etc). When I get pics on my gf's phone they look 10x better and she sends them to my phone and they look awful. Not sure why I look so dark in that pic either because I am pale now. I should probably tighten my waist a bit more but I am thinking I will just try to get bigger everywhere else to make it look better :eek::D

I have just trained legs and I am destroyed. I didn't even go heavy for most movements but I didn't rest more than 40 secs between any sets and trained for about 1 hour and 20 mins like that. Ended up on the spin bike and pumped my legs up as much as possible. I used the same exercises as last time so calf presses, seated db calf raises, seated leg curls (unilateral and both), smith stiff leg deadlifts, horizontal leg press, leg extensions and spin bike. I will start pushing the weight much more now as I am a few sessions in.

Today I feel like having a lot of fruit so going to include it in every meal. I only had 5 hours sleep last night so I want to get much more tonight as I am ready to attack my next PUSH day tomorrow. I am definitely in a good place mentally because everytime I finish a workout I look forward to the next one. Although I strained my right trap from the heavier barbell shrugs yesterday but it will heal fast. I also added MK-677 to my order so when I get it I will see if I can last on 10mg per day. The 50mg preworkout adrol made me feel a little ill today and I had no appetite post workout. I am probably going to have a few protein fruit smoothies as they go down easy and I love the taste. My next one will be made with synthepure, pineapple, kiwi, oats, mixed berries and water.

I am on next to no supplements now but I plan to order some as I need to ensure my blood pressure and cholesterol stay as good as possible as I increase my doses. I don't usually come off certain ones but just decided to pretty much drop everything. Right now all I am using are 4 Krill Oil caps and 5ml synthergine (oral) per day. I do use aminos and hbcd's intra workout and I will start adding in extra glutamine now as well. I have just started using a new Amino product called The Amino+ from Myprotein. It is missing 2 of the essential aminos (l-tryptophan and l-phenylalanine) but contains some useful ingredient. I have been using 3 scoops (4.5g leucine etc) with 37.5-50g HBCD's intra workout.

Nutritional Information

Serving Size - 2 scoops (20 g)
Servings Per Container - 20 (400 g)​
Active Ingredients

Per Serving
L-Leucine3 g
L-Isoleucine1.5 g
L-Valine1.5 g
L-Glutamine2 g
L-Citrulline1 g
L-Tyrosine1 g
Taurine1 g
L-Arginine1 g
L-Lysine400 mg
L-Threonine400 mg
L-Histidine400 mg
L-Methionine 400 mg
L-Theanine400 mg
KSM-66® Ashwagandha100 mg
AstraGin® 25 mg
BioPerine®2.5 mg
Vitamin C75 mg (94% *)
*NRV (Nutrient Reference Value)​

I am already fuller and tighter but have a long way to go until I am happy. I have trained everyday this week. The intensity has been building up as well. Obviously we could go crazy 1st day back but it's not the smartest approach. For me like we train to get gradually stronger I also need to train my brain in a way to gradually get more intense. I could go crazy but truth be told it's not fully in me and I am building it up so I don't get injured. Whilst intensity is very genetic if it were easy to create everyone would probably be taking their working sets to the max and clearly 99% people don't. It's not easy to allow yourself to get to that pain threshold and sometimes I simply don't have it.

Yesterday was PULL and I changed it up a bit. Well I added some movements which I wouldn't usually do but my lower back felt fine. They were Smith Rows and then Standing DB Rows supersetted with DB Deadlifts. Most of the heavier db's are closed off now so I could only go up to 30kg db's but I just done higher reps. For the Smith Rows I went up to 50kg per side. For most other back movements I went as heavy as possible because my back was supported. I will see how I am but will try to progress in strength in all movements over the following months. My other gym has heavy db's and plate loaded machines so I will use that gym when training back in the future.

Today was legs and more of the same. As I hit my lower back quite hard the previous day I decided to play it safe and not do any heavy stiff leg deadlifts. I mainly concentrated on seated leg curls for hamstrings. I went heavier for leg press and leg extensions today. I used 90% of the stack for 20 controlled reps of leg extensions. If I was going at 100% I could have grinded out more reps but I still held the isometric contraction until complete failure on the final rep. Next workout it will be the whole stack and then I will higher reps and then I will play about with rep speed. Although most of my future leg workouts will be in my other gym as I have much more room for adding weights to my lifts there. I finished with intervals on the spin bike again and that was brutal.

My body needed calories today so I fed it. After legs I went through about 150g protein, 400g carbs and 60g fat in the space of 5 hours. Most of my meals before bed will mainly consist of protein and fats with some fruit. I want to rest well because tomorrow I plan to hit PUSH and probably in my other gym for the 1st time so I will push the weight to the max now. I done that last time but in the 15+ rep range but this time in the 10-12 rep range. I am moving a long nicely and I hope to be back to my usual strength in another week.

Now part of the reason I stated I needed the calories today was the training frequency but also due to yesterday. I dropped the adrol and was going to have a break but decided last minute to dose Nanodrol preworkout. It states 0.5ml 3 times daily so I thought just use 1ml per day but dose it all preworkout. I dose it and go to the gym and well it was great and I was super full and pumped. However I leave the gym and the nausea builds up and up. I haven't felt that ill in a long time and it lasted all night. Just no appetite whatsoever. I had a shake (Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Gainer) post workout because I had no appetite. Then a few hours later I had 2 protein puddings which are 40g protein and some fruit because both are easy to eat. Then I had another shake made with synthepure, pineapple, oats and mixed berries. I made myself have some cottage cheese and mixed nuts pre bed. I thought the adrol was bad but this was on another level. I dosed 0.5ml today and have been fine but still a bit nausous. I will carry on with 0.5ml and if my appetite is in anyway effected I will drop it straightaway.

Preworkoput today I also dosed 2ml synthetine and 1ml syntheselen in my delt. No pip whatsoever and with my preworkout I felt great in the gym. Intra I had 3 scoops of Amino+ and 50g HBCD's. Tomorrow I am going to add in humalog. My complete workout plan starting tomorrow consists of...

PRE
5iu Humalog
2.5ml synthetine
1 ml syntheselen
0.5ml NanoDrol
1.5 scoops of Preworkout+ (9g citrulline, 4.8g beta alanine, 2.25g betaine, 450mg VASO6, 450mg caffeine etc).
Banana

INTRA
3 scoops (30g) Amino+
60g HBCD's
5g extra (8g total) Glutamine

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_