over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

It's time to get HUGE!

I have trained everyday for nearly 2 weeks now. I don't mind testing the limits but I will obviously pull back on the training frequency soon. Right now I am loving the gym so it's full steam ahead. I am pushing the weights more now so I will have to start incorporating some rest days otherwise I will just burn out. Recently I have put on about 10 pounds and I look just as lean so the water is going in all the right places. Although I do have to be careful with my waist so I will adjust things as I move along. I am trying to eat as much solid protein as I can so I have dropped the nanodrol because it was lowering my appetite.

For PULL yesterday I added in the Smith Rows and DB Rows again. I went up to 3 plates per side (drop off set of 2pps) for the Smith Rows. It's not big weight but for my lower back it is huge weight so I will have to be careful but so far so good. For now I will stick at 3pps and just really focus on the form and squeeze as I know if I just carry on moving up it won't end well. When I go to my other gym I can really push the weight for the plate loaded row machine and will be hitting double the weight as my chest is supported. I was rushing yesterday so I kept my workout fairly basic and it felt great. I always add in unilateral cable rows and go as heavy as possible for approx 10 reps. I also threw in one working set of lat pulldowns (whole weight stack) and some rear delt flyes. For bi-ceps as I didn't have long I just used barbell curls and barbell reverse curls going up to 20kg per side. Bi-ceps is one area I don't really push the weight on these days as I get better results with moderate weight and higher reps and squeezing as hard as possible during every rep. I will still push the weight for db hammer curls and some other movements but you won't see my attempting 2pps EZ bar curls like I used to do when I was younger :eek:

Today was Legs and I felt great. Preworkout I dosed 5iu humalog, 2.5ml synthetine, 1ml syntheselen and 1 scoop of excelsior. Intra I had 3 scoops of Amino+, 60g HBCD's and 5g added glutamine. I have been training in the same gym recently and it's very limited for equipment. I have to be careful with various free weight heavy leg movements but I work very well around it. I done many sets of smith calf raises supersetted with bodyweight raises and some db seated calf raises. For hams it was mainly unilateral db stiff leg deadlifts and ham/glute focused leg press. Hip adductors then some DB Squats and leg extensions. Today was fairly fast paced with 1 working set per movement (excluding calves). I finished on the spin bike doing intervals which is always brutal for me. The pump I get from my preworkout stack is crazy and that was my main aim for today.

I won't go into all the details but I am thinking eq may not be worth trying. If I did get anxiety from it I don't have anything (came off my SSRI after approx 7 years on it) to help with that so I would rather not risk it. Anyone who has had bad social anxiety will know how horrible it is and I don't want to be struggling through it. I recall last time after dosing eq in the night having horrible social anxiety the next day so I dosed 10mg citalopram and it calmed me down. Citalopram takes weeks to build up but it's onset is fast. It has helped me during a few panic attacks so I would rather have it on hand before testing my response to eq. I have 2 vials of NPP so I may add that instead at 50mg eod (with 100mg test p) and just up it to 100mg eod so I am on 350mg of both plus the 500mg test c.

My diet hasn't been perfect but it's solid and I am still progressing so it will only get better. Post workout today I have had 2 meals of chicken, yellow peppers, green asparagus and cherry tomatoes with basmati rice. Each one approx 60g protein, 100g carbs and 10g fat. My next meal will be similar but with slightly higher fats (cottage cheese, fruit, nuts and seeds).

Tomorrow should be PUSH. If I am not well rested I may have a day off. I need to be 100% because it will be pushed to the max now. It's time to add in more aminos now. My planned diet for tomorrow looks like...

20g Amino+ in 1 litre of water.
5 Whole Eggs and Protein Cereal (with nuts and seeds) with coconut milk.
Beef mince, pineapple and basmati rice.
INTRA- 30g Amino+ and 60g HBCD's in 1.5 litres of water.
Chicken, green asparagus, yellow peppers, cherry tomatoes and jasmine rice.
Chicken, green asparagus, yellow peppers, cherry tomatoes and jasmine rice.
Cottage Cheese with nuts and seeds.

Very impressive that you've been able to train for 2 weeks straight after the layoff. I was still training pretty hard at home with my Bowflex, but after Saturday / Sunday / Monday back in the gym with real weights, I took an unplanned off day yesterday, just felt drained. Probably didn't help that I started back so lean and with such low calories, but it's very enjoyable to be back in that environment.

Very impressive that you've been able to train for 2 weeks straight after the layoff. I was still training pretty hard at home with my Bowflex, but after Saturday / Sunday / Monday back in the gym with real weights, I took an unplanned off day yesterday, just felt drained. Probably didn't help that I started back so lean and with such low calories, but it's very enjoyable to be back in that environment.

Well I have probably been guilty of training in the past when I shouldn't have. I love to train so sometimes I have to force myself to have off days. Although if I truly need a day off (or 3) I will take them. I have been gradually increasing the intensity over the last few weeks so I haven't been all out every session. Although last week it was more high volume with minimal rest and getting a great pump so still very demanding. Honestly some days I feel half dead but it gets to 7pm and a switch is pressed and I have to get to the gym (they close at 10pm here now). When my gym goes back to 24/7 that's when taking days off become even harder... 7pm it's off, 10pm it's off, 11pm I go to the gym :eek::D

In all seriousness now the weight and intensity will be pushed I will probably train 5 days per week. I still go on feel but I usually average about 5 days per week when pushing each session to the max. I do like testing myself and just like strength I think recovery and endurance can be improved through time and training. I have also felt drained recently but it's because I was using an oral and it would make me feel nauseous post workout so that's why I dropped it. It's not good getting back from the gym and you don't want to eat for hours.

I had a day off yesterday and it done me good. I also went to bed earlier and tried to sleep as much as possible. Today was PUSH day and I attacked it and tried to go as heavy as possible for all movements for 10+ reps. My gym closes at 10pm now and I lost track of the time so had to rush out so I decided to dose my humalog and synthetine post workout instead. I went with 6iu humalog and 3.5ml synthetine but tomorrow when I dose it preworkout it will be a combo of synthetine and syntheselen. I still had my usual intra shake (already had it ready in the fridge) and when I got home I took Flex out for 30 mins then had the slin and synthetine. Just after I started sipping on a shake made with 50g synthepure, pineapple, oats, mixed berries and coconut milk. That combo tastes amazing and it's probably my favourite shake. As a result I just had 1 chicken meal and that was made with asparagus, peppers and cherry tomatoes with basmati rice. I have only had 2 amino shakes today but I am going to add in a big protein shake pre bed to make up for things. My next meal is cottage cheese but I feel like fruit so instead of nuts and seeds I am going to go with mandarins, blueberries and grapefruit juice. I will add an avocado and some nuts to my shake before bed as well.

Training was hard and I added in a few extra working sets. Approx 90mins preworkout I ate beef mince, pineapple and basmati rice. I decided to eat 1/2 a small watermelon about 45 mins preworkout then just before leaving I had 1.5 scoops of Preworkout+

Warm Up.
Incline Bench DB Lateral Raises... 2 working sets.
DB Front Raises (hammer grip)... 1 working set.
Machine Shoulder Press... 1 working set.
High Incline Smith Press... 1 working set (3pps).
Flat DB Flyes... 1 working set.
Machine Press... 2 working sets with approx 45 secs rest in between (hammer then pronated grip).
Chest Dips... 1 working superset (30kg db and bodyweight).
Floor Close Grip Smith Press with deadstops... 1 working drop set (2.5pps, 2pps and 1.5pps).
Standing EZ Bar Tri-cep Extensions supersetted with Cable Tri-cep Pushdowns... 1 working set.
Stretches.

Tomorrow will be PULL and more of the same. I am thinking rear delt flyes, db high rows, smith rows, unilateral cable rows, barbell shrugs and lower back extensions. Biceps will be ez bar curls (normal and reverse), db hammer curls and maybe some wrist curls. I have missed abs recently so I will add them in at some point as well for approx 10 mins. I will shave one day and get some updated pics done.

So many updates so I will keep each brief and post more details over the next few days. I have trained brutally hard over the last 3 days so I will probably take a day off tomorrow. I am basically now taking all working sets to the complete limit in the 8-15 rep range. For some leg movements due to current weight restrictions I am doing some higher rep sets and adding in intensity techniques. For example I can't load up the adductor machine due to the gym but they don't mind me throwing some db's on the weight rack. You can only fit 4 small db's in there though so not exactly a lot (10kg x 2 and 9kg x 2). As a result I done a massive drop set for my working set (2 days ago) and I can barely walk today. I also used the horizontal leg press on the lowest setting so as deep as possible and got 23 reps with the full weight rack for very controlled reps which was brutal.

For PUSH yesterday I went up to 3pps for incline presses. I also done some very strict db flyes with 30kg db's. I can only use up to 30kg db's now which is nothing but I make them very strict and as hard as possible so it's plenty of weight. When I go to my other gym I will probably be using nearly double the weight in the future but the form won't be as strict. I also done 3 working sets of chest dips with 20 secs rest between sets. For shoulders it was mainly db lateral raises and standing smith presses. I can't do them in most smith machines because of my height but in this one I can just about do it and they feel great. I went up to 2pps for the standing smith presses. For tri-ceps it was mainly extensions for a change as I usually add in a heavy movement such as close grip bench or skull crushers.

Earlier was PULL and more of the same and I went up to 3pps for smith rows. I could go heavier but I don't need to go over my lower back issues again so for now this is plenty and I will build up gradually over time. Anyway it was all heavy and fast paced and I was destroyed by the end of it.

All year I am usually on certain supplements mainly geared towards cholesterol, blood pressure and the heart in general. Recently I have only been using krill oil and synthergine. However I am adding in some supps and I will go over them in the next few days. They all have a clear purpose and should help maintain certain blood markers as I push things further.

I did fall off my diet recently for 2 days and I know it's bad but I am still progressing well. Since I last posted pics I am up approx 15 pounds. I am looking fuller and fuller but I have a long way to go. I will post more pics soon I just need to shave soon. My hair grows so fast and now I am covered but I hate shaving so always put it off. Even my hands are really hairy now which I don't like especially after getting my hand tattoo as it's black with brown hair on top of it :eek::D

As I posted the other week my issue is I didn't have a clear goal. I wanted to get huge and then cut for summer but after everything happened I have been a bit in the middle. Now the plan is just to get as full and dense as possible without gaining body fat. Then I will probably cut back for the end of summer but try to remain as full as possible.

I am not adding in eq but I added npp in. Right now I am dosing 1ml test p and 0.5ml npp eod and test c at 1ml every 4 days. So every 8 days I am on 900mg test and 200mg npp. I will taper the npp dose up to 100mg eod so 400mg every 8 days. No orals for now but I will add in 40mg tbol soon for 2 weeks. I am using approx 2.5ml synthetine and 1ml syntheselen preworkout. Soon I will add in IGF-1 LR3 :)

I had yesterday off and today I trained legs and feel like I have been run over by a car :eek::D I am feeling good but I definitely need a good sleep. My lower back has been feeling ok recently and I have been testing it with movements I would usually avoid. I am not going really heavy but still if you said to me 1 year ago I would be doing stiff leg deadlifts and smith squats in the same workout I would be surprised. I am careful with my form though and it makes a big difference. For the squats I try to make the movement straight up and down. I also have my heels elevated and my stance is about shoulder width because if it were any narrower when I go deep I would be bringing in too much lower back and glutes. This is mostly quad involvement and as a result it saves me having to load up the bar on my back which I don't like doing even if just doing standing calf raises. I still done 2pps so it wasn't light but obviously not a lot but more than enough to really destroy my quads. I will increase the weight over time but I save the big weights for safer movements for me such as leg press.

Smith Standing Calf Raises... 2 working set with the last being a drop set with 2 drops (3pps, 2.5pps, 2pps).
Seated DB Calf Raises... 1 working set.
Horizontal Leg Press Calf Presses... 2 working sets (full weight rack and drop off with about 70% of the stack).
Seated Leg Curls... 2 working sets (1 full weight rack and a drop off with about 80% of the stack).
Smith Stiff Leg Deadlifts... 1 working sets with 2.5pps.
DB Unilateral Stiff Leg Deadlifts... 1 working set with a 30kg db for each leg.
DB Stiff Leg Deadlifts... 1 working set with 18kg db's for high reps with maximum stretch.
Smith Squats... 2 working sets with 2pps.
Leg Extensions... 1 working set with the full weight rack for 25 reps.
Spin Bike... 10 mins including 3 blasts for approx 30-45 secs for max pump.
Stretches.

I am loving the synthetine and syntheselen combo recently. I feel so warm when I train and I can definitely feel the difference. I am still at 2.5ml and 1ml but plan to increase the dose over time.

Today I finally started the IGF-1 LR3 I will be trialling. I started with 75mcg preworkout and I felt it hit so I lay down for 5 mins. It's far too early to state anything for now. All I know is the pump in my legs was crazy when training but I also took a preworkout so I will see how it goes over the next few weeks. As a result I won't add in tbol for now just so I can judge this better. I also received MK-677 today and it will be the same for that as well. I am going to add in 10mg per day in about 2 weeks and see if I am ok (fatigue) with that dose and if so stay there. I could do with the added appetite boost as well. Although I was very hungry post workout today which is not normal for me so I will monitor that. I am going to dose 100mcg IGF-1 LR3 before my next workout and I will stay at that dose and adjust if needed.

I have been having more shakes recently and I plan to carry on as they are easy for me and I load them with nutrient dense foods. I have also been using dried fruit and nut mixes which aren't the best due to the added sugar but I get good ones and I love the taste so they are staying in.

2 apples, 1 kiwi, spinach, mixed berries, synthepure and coconut milk.
Beef mince, peppers, cherry tomatoes, asparagus and basmati rice.
INTRA 2.5 scoops of Amino+ with 75g HBCD's.
Pineapple, 1 banana, mixed berries and rice milk.
Chicken, asparagus, peppers, cherry tomatoes and pasta.
Cottage cheese, red grapes, blueberries, blackberries, walnuts, cashews and goji berries.

Now is time I will start to really push the carbs post workout. I didn't use any insulin today with the synthetine/syntheselen but I will probably dose 10iu humalog postworkout tomorrow then EAT.

I had yesterday off and today I trained legs and feel like I have been run over by a car :eek::D I am feeling good but I definitely need a good sleep. My lower back has been feeling ok recently and I have been testing it with movements I would usually avoid. I am not going really heavy but still if you said to me 1 year ago I would be doing stiff leg deadlifts and smith squats in the same workout I would be surprised. I am careful with my form though and it makes a big difference. For the squats I try to make the movement straight up and down. I also have my heels elevated and my stance is about shoulder width because if it were any narrower when I go deep I would be bringing in too much lower back and glutes. This is mostly quad involvement and as a result it saves me having to load up the bar on my back which I don't like doing even if just doing standing calf raises. I still done 2pps so it wasn't light but obviously not a lot but more than enough to really destroy my quads. I will increase the weight over time but I save the big weights for safer movements for me such as leg press.

Smith Standing Calf Raises... 2 working set with the last being a drop set with 2 drops (3pps, 2.5pps, 2pps).
Seated DB Calf Raises... 1 working set.
Horizontal Leg Press Calf Presses... 2 working sets (full weight rack and drop off with about 70% of the stack).
Seated Leg Curls... 2 working sets (1 full weight rack and a drop off with about 80% of the stack).
Smith Stiff Leg Deadlifts... 1 working sets with 2.5pps.
DB Unilateral Stiff Leg Deadlifts... 1 working set with a 30kg db for each leg.
DB Stiff Leg Deadlifts... 1 working set with 18kg db's for high reps with maximum stretch.
Smith Squats... 2 working sets with 2pps.
Leg Extensions... 1 working set with the full weight rack for 25 reps.
Spin Bike... 10 mins including 3 blasts for approx 30-45 secs for max pump.
Stretches.

I am loving the synthetine and syntheselen combo recently. I feel so warm when I train and I can definitely feel the difference. I am still at 2.5ml and 1ml but plan to increase the dose over time.

Today I finally started the IGF-1 LR3 I will be trialling. I started with 75mcg preworkout and I felt it hit so I lay down for 5 mins. It's far too early to state anything for now. All I know is the pump in my legs was crazy when training but I also took a preworkout so I will see how it goes over the next few weeks. As a result I won't add in tbol for now just so I can judge this better. I also received MK-677 today and it will be the same for that as well. I am going to add in 10mg per day in about 2 weeks and see if I am ok (fatigue) with that dose and if so stay there. I could do with the added appetite boost as well. Although I was very hungry post workout today which is not normal for me so I will monitor that. I am going to dose 100mcg IGF-1 LR3 before my next workout and I will stay at that dose and adjust if needed.

I have been having more shakes recently and I plan to carry on as they are easy for me and I load them with nutrient dense foods. I have also been using dried fruit and nut mixes which aren't the best due to the added sugar but I get good ones and I love the taste so they are staying in.

2 apples, 1 kiwi, spinach, mixed berries, synthepure and coconut milk.
Beef mince, peppers, cherry tomatoes, asparagus and basmati rice.
INTRA 2.5 scoops of Amino+ with 75g HBCD's.
Pineapple, 1 banana, mixed berries and rice milk.
Cottage cheese, red grapes, blueberries, blackberries, walnuts, cashews and goji berries.

Now is time I will start to really push the carbs post workout. I didn't use any insulin today with the synthetine/syntheselen but I will probably dose 10iu humalog postworkout tomorrow then EAT.

Elvia,

Is your post-workout meal the pineapple, 1 banana, mixed berries and rice milk? No protein?

Elvia,

Is your post-workout meal the pineapple, 1 banana, mixed berries and rice milk? No protein?

I missed out synthepure. Any good whey isolate or blend will do the job. I prefer synthepure for all my smoothies because it's unflavoured. I aim for about 50g protein for every meal.

It was PULL today and I really pushed it hard. I kept the pace high and went heavier than last time but still tried to keep the reps over 10 per set. Pretty much my usual exercises before the lockdown so incline bench rear delt flyes, incline bench db rows (high and medium), pulldowns, seated cable rows (both arms and unilateral), barbell shrugs (front and back) and lower back extensions. I started the day with approx 15 mins of hard abs. I believe it's useful/important to train abs when training back. I usually keep the weight minimal for abs. When training I visualize more so "burning" opposed to "growing" when it comes to abs. Bi-ceps were at the end and I didn't have much time so were very fast paced and involved a few working drop sets and a variety of movements in 10-15 mins (standing db curls, db hammer curls (2 variations), db preacher curl (2 variations), reverse cable curls, spider curls and wrist curls.

I have just injected 100mg test p with approx 250mg test e. I will repeat the 100mg test p eod and the 250mg test e every 4 days. I dosed 50mg adrol preworkout earlier and I felt a bit ill mid session so I assume it was that. I doubt it was my pre workout so I am sure it was the adrol as it's a common thing when I use it. A slight ill feeling but nothing too bad so it won't effect my diet. Although I am surprised it has occured so quickly but it's a factor (there are a few) as to why I only run adrol in very short cycles and I usually keep the dose at 50mg per day.

I had some quick pics taken about 30 mins post workout when I got home. Not very good but fine considering the last few months. Now I am on a good path (no more takeaways :eek:) and just started my cycle a few days ago so I will change fast. So all things considered I am fairly happy with this not so impressive look. I am 6ft 2 and not sure of my current weight but I expect to be about 15 pounds heavier in a few weeks. Plus yes I really need a shave :eek::D

LOOKS IMPRESSIVE TO ME!!!!

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

LOOKS IMPRESSIVE TO ME!!!!

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Thanks but I literally look like a different person now. I have put on about 15 pounds and gotten a little tighter. That pic was me downsized though so I expected these changes because I am blasting now and training very hard. I will get some updated pics sorted very soon. I might be training with my mate 2moro so I will ask him if I do. I hope you have been well.

I am under a lot of stress at the moment but just getting on with things. Yesterday I said to myself just go for it which I always do but I was on a mission to really push it to the max. I probably looked a bit mental in the gym as I was loaded up on preworkout :eek::D I moved up to 4pps for incline smith presses for 5 reps and a back off set with 3pps for I think 11 reps. I pushed every movement to the max and it felt good and my strength is definitely climbing. The full sequence consisted of incline bench db lateral raises, standing db lateral raises, db front raises, incline smith press, db flyes, chest dips, ez bar floor skull crushers and machine tri-cep extensions.

My body is starting to change fast. It's hard to pinpoint what is doing what but the combination of everything is really coming to life now. I have really tightened up over the last few days since adding in the igf-1 lr3 so it's going well so far. I haven't dosed insulin recently but I dosed lr3 post workout yesterday. Today I used it preworkout (pull) and I increased the dose to 120mcg injecting 60mcg in each lat. With the LR3 I dosed 2.5ml synthetine and 1ml syntheselen. Intra I had 3 scoops of Amino+ and 75g HBCD's.

Tonight I trained in my other gym for the first time in months and went very late. I wasn't feeling that great and I had to really push myself. You know the days you get in the gym and feel like going home. It didn't help the gym was empty with no music whatsoever but I just told myself push 1 set at a time and ended up having a great workout. I have many more options in this gym. My workout consisted of...

Incline Bench DB Rear Delt Flyes... 1 working set.
Reverse Pec Deck... 2 working sets.
Machine Pullovers... 1 working set (I have missed this machine).
Barbell Rows... 2 working sets (1 loading and 1 drop off) with 3pps and 2pps (not bad for my glass lower back :eek::D).
Unilateral Rows... 1 working set for each arm with 4pps.
DB Shrugs... 1 working drop set of over 100 reps (100lbs, 80, 60 and 40).
Rope Straight Arm Pulldowns... 1 working set.
Abs and Lower back for 15mins (back extensions, hanging knee raises, reverse hypers, machine crunches etc).
Biceps and Forearms for 15 mins (barbell curls, machine curls, db hammer curls, reverse curls, preacher curls, wrist curls etc).
Stretches.

Tomorrow I am going to stock up on smoothie ingredients so lot's of fresh fruit, oats, frozen berries, coconut/almond/rice milk, nuts and greens (asparagus, spinach and kale). I am going to start pushing them more. I am going to feed this LR3 with more and more carbs over time. I can see my body is starting to burn through everything so I need to keep pushing it. My goal right now is to grow lean and that's what I will do. My waist isn't great now (it's fairly lean though) but I think I can add another 10 pounds keeping it as tight as it is over the next few weeks.

If you´re under stress I would recommend meditation, I also recently finished "What To Say When You Talk To Yourself" (ebook) by Shad Helmstetter and found it a great read, I´m sure you´ll find it useful.

Wow elvia , great log and you seem like a great guy !

Subbed and will folow you

Whose lr3 are you using if you not mind me asking ?

I never got legit lr3 , everytime i tried it it did nothing

Respect

If you´re under stress I would recommend meditation, I also recently finished "What To Say When You Talk To Yourself" (ebook) by Shad Helmstetter and found it a great read, I´m sure you´ll find it useful.

Thanks and I will check it out. I started doing yoga again during the lock down and I find that great as well. It's not blown meditation which I have never done before but I should do it more. My stress is due to various things but mainly my dad being ill and the fact I can't leave this country.

Hey man - what kind of dose and how long do you run it for?

I usually post my dose whenever I talk about it. For the last 2 days I have dosed 120mcg pre workout. It's not essential but I have been doing 60mcg for both sides each day. Yesterday it was lats (pull) and today it was quads (legs).

Reactions: RDS
Wow elvia , great log and you seem like a great guy !

Subbed and will folow you

Whose lr3 are you using if you not mind me asking ?

I never got legit lr3 , everytime i tried it it did nothing

Respect

Thanks. I am trialling an LR3 from Genotec's supplier. He is getting 1 vial tested by Jano and I am using the rest and I will let him know how it goes. I have been a fan of lr3 for years and wanted him to stock it so I am hoping he will in the future. I am still undecided but so far it's been good. I need to experiment more. It's harder to gauge because it's not like I added in onto TRT which I would normally do. I had already started my blast and received it so it's hard to gauge what is doing what. However the changes I have made in the last few days are pretty remarkable. It's not knocking me out post inj like a great brand did in the past but I will run more tests. What was your bodyfat (stats) and diet like when you run LR3 in the past?

I trained legs tonight with my mate. We haven't seen each other in months so we chatted a lot but still made the working sets count. I didn't sleep much last night so my preworkout really helped tonight. I probably would have had a day off but my mate could only meet tonight. I dosed 60mcg LR3 in each quad preworkout and my intra shake consisted of 3 scoops of Amino+ and 90g HBCD's. The workout was a bit different because he couldn't train calves much due to foot injury. I may even add some calves next workout but I still done 1 working set. The workout consisted of seated calf raises, leg extensions, seated leg curls, vertical leg press, sissy squats and leg extensions. For my postworkout meal I had chicken (paprika, chilli etc), red peppers, cherry tomatoes and basmati rice with goji berries. I usually try to keep my plates full of different colours but this dish was all red. I just threw everything on the plate but it tasted great...

I had my mate take some pics of me after we had trained legs. Just an upper body pic but I think it shows the recent changes I have made. This is just the start though (a few weeks in) and I will continue to get fuller. I have tightened up as I have grown and I hope to add another 10 pounds in the next few weeks whilst maintaining my current condition.

I want to add this looks a bit "cloudy" and like I have edited it but I haven't. Maybe it's because I zoomed in a bit. The gym lighting is very good (white light) and I think my camera is just shit. Next time I train with my mate I will get a video done.

I had my mate take some pics of me after we had trained legs. Just an upper body pic but I think it shows the recent changes I have made. This is just the start though (a few weeks in) and I will continue to get fuller. I have tightened up as I have grown and I hope to add another 10 pounds in the next few weeks whilst maintaining my current condition.

I want to add this looks a bit "cloudy" and like I have edited it but I haven't. Maybe it's because I zoomed in a bit. The gym lighting is very good (white light) and I think my camera is just shit. Next time I train with my mate I will get a video done.
Your delts and arms look bigger, round and full, chest too!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws