over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

It's time to get HUGE!

I trained legs last night and was so destroyed I just had my meals and went to bed. My leg training is going very well. They will never be very impressive but they have thickened up. Pretty much all movements are taken to complete failure until I am shaking and my body gives up mid rep. The 2 exceptions are I have been using the v squat and also machine glute raises. I perform both just once in 2 rotations (roughly 1 week's worth of training). Obviously my lower back is fucked but I am slowly building up the squats. On the glute raises I literally just used 10kg (most girls use more in my gym) on it and just really squeezed my glutes hard on every rep for 15 reps. So it's just about the movement and the contraction as opposed to weight for that. For the v squat I done 3pps for 20 reps last week and this week I done 4pps for 15 reps. Next week I will do 4.5pps or 5pps for 15 reps and just move up each week and see how I go. I know I could really load up that machine but it's dangerous doing so. I don't want any breaks in form and I use a slow rep tempo and control the weight. I also slowed down the last few reps and paused at the bottom on the last just so I struggle for 15 without having to load the machine up. Literally everything else was just brutal though and it felt great.

Today I started off a bit low. You know when you diet and lose fullness and that pop. I always train in hoodies or thick tops but wore a vest and it might sound stupid but it gave me a big boost. My body really comes to life when I start training and I can see striations all through my shoulders and I was looking 10x better. It made me feel like the dieting is all worth it because beforehand I was thinking why don't I just eat what I want as I will feel better and still be lean but it's just all part of the process. I am enjoying all my meals right now so it was just a random low which was probably more down to other things. Training felt great and mainly consisted of a variety of rows at different rep ranges. I decided to buy a 0% FAGE yoghurt today which is fine as it still fits my intended macros plus I put it post workout so I was primed to digest it. Each yoghurt is 55g protein, 15g carbs and 0g fat.

Oats, banana and whey protein.
Steak, wholegrain rice and peppers.
3 chocolate chip cookies.
INTRA (20g of EAA's).
Fage 0% yoghurt, blueberries, raspberries, dried cherries and goji berries (approx 50g carbs).
Beef mince, garden peas, sweetcorn and peppers (approx 50g carbs).
Beef mince, garden peas, sweetcorn and peppers (approx 50g carbs).

Tomorrow will be similar minus the chocolate chip cookies :D Although it will be slightly less carbs for the rest of the day as well. On my off days from training carbs will be reduced even further and mainly consist of peas, courgettes, peppers, aubergine and raspberries. I will get some pics done soon. I hope everyone has been well.

I am really enjoying my current split. I was doing push, pull and legs for awhile and this new one is very similar. The main differences are instead of just legs I now have a more quad focused workout then a more ham/glute focused workout. The same for push and now it's more chest focused (with lateral raise variations) and then a more shoulder focused day. So the overall volume over 2 rotations is the same but varies from workout to workout. For back it's pretty much the same approach as before and a mix of thickness and width movements each day as I feel like I can recover just fine that way. The other main difference is I don't do tri-ceps with chest/shoulders and I don't do bi-ceps with back. So my training frequency has increased for arms and I am hitting bi-ceps and tri-ceps directly/indirectly every upper body day. However the volume is very limited on 2 days and recovery never a problem. I also make sure to add cardio when training chest/shoulders and abs when training back. Tonight was a ham focused leg workout and it felt great...

Horizontal Calf Presses... 4 working sets (2 with knees slightly bent and 2 with straight legs).
Seated Calf Raises... 2 working sets (the last being a drop set with 3 drops in weight).
Standing Calf Raises (squat machine)... 1 working set of 50 reps (rested paused).
Standing Leg Curls... 1 working set of over 20 reps (using partials) for each leg.
Seated Leg Curls... 1 working set of 16 reps.
Unilateral Lying Leg Curls... 5 sets of 6 reps for each leg. I rotated right to left with no breaks and failed on the 5th set of 6 for both legs (finished with partials).
Hip Abductors... 2 working sets (using 2 different body positions).
Unilateral Glute Raises... 1 working set with 6 plates for each leg.
Leg Press... 2 working sets of 23 and 19 reps (as deep as possible with feet low and wide and then feet low and close).
Unilateral Leg Extensions... 5 sets of 6 reps for each leg. I rotated right to left with no breaks and failed on the 5th set of 6 for both legs.
Stretches.

I had a cheat day of eating yesterday and just had fun. I had a burger and fries from Five Guys. All my other meat meals had approx 100g carbs in them. Later on I ordered from a dessert place and got cookie dough, cookies and cheesecake. I also had 2 big bowls of cereal as well. I was a bloated mess but today I have looked very full, tight and vascular. I wish I could have got pics done but I have someone coming over tomorrow night so I will get some updated pics done then. My diet today has been great and it will be more of the same tomorrow. Then I will have a few lower carb days. I also have a big night out on Sunday as it's my mates bday and will try to limit the alcohol. It should be my last night out in awhile as from Monday I believe they are stopping all social gathering of more than 6 people where I live.

Steak (cooked in garlic butter), peppers, wholegrain rice and raspberries.
Chicken (marinated in mango and lime sauce), mediterranean vegetables, basmati and wild rice.
INTRA (1.5 scoops of Aminos).
White Fish (marinated in lemon and herb sauce), peppers, pilau rice and red grapes.
Chicken, peppers, cherry tomatoes, garden peas, basmati and wild rice.
FAGE 0% yoghurt, blueberries, cherries, cranberries, goji berries, walnuts and almonds.

Incase anyone wonders if I ever have fruit at the end of a meal unless having a salad I will usually just eat them after the main meal. So like a dessert but I mainly do it for a slight boost and health reasons. Even when dieting hard I will add certain ones in (low net carb and high fibre) to salads. Even at my lowest I usually have a handful of blueberries and raspberries everyday.

I have also drank 2 EAA and Green shakes today.

Test P 50mg ED
Avar 40mg ED (will have a few days off now).
Proviron 50mg ED

I barely slept last night and was up early as I needed to take Flex to the vets. I still really wanted to train though and it was back and tri-ceps days. A really good session and my mate was in the gym so I got some pics done. Between my crap posing and his crap photo taking they looked crap so I got him to take a few more and they turned out 10x better. I am surprised how full my arms look and this are a clearer reflection of how I am looking than the first set of pics. I am happy with the balance between my current leanness and fullness but there is more to come. I will be getting my waist much tighter over the next few weeks and more details will come out as I do. I also need to shave again and when I do that will make a big difference.

Looking good Elvia! Every time I read your meal plan I get hungry as hell :D

Lol right? Dude has one well rounded diet and it obviously shows in the results. Even low carb, I throw some fruit in, too. A cup of blueberries pre-workout gives me incredible pumps.

I obviously eat well and I always train hard but I do also like to live a little. It's not like I compete or model and have to look my best all the time. At the same time health is important to me so I try to limit any toxicity in my life. That coupled with liking to party was something I had to juggle with (sometimes unsuccessfully) in the past. I stopped going out when I moved away but over here I will go out a bit more. Although after Sunday night I don't feel like drinking alcohol again for at least a few months :eek::D It was a big night out and I drank a lot of cognac and didn't go to sleep until 11am. The next day I pretty much laid in bed all day and slept plus I only ate once (takeaway of meat, rice and salad with carrot cake). I definitely need to learn to limit myself on big nights out.

Today I am back on plan and have ate well and trained (shoulders and bi-ceps). I kept the weight fairly light for most movements (not all) and rest periods low and it felt really good. My body (water balance) just needed to normalize and I am pretty much back to normal now. I will be training again tomorrow and my diet is back on track so it was only approx 1 day that was negatively effected. I also stopped my 40mg avar for 2 days and will go another day off before resuming my usual dose just because of how much alcohol I drank. I also went through about 10ml synthergine today as well :)

So all in all just over 1 day effected and definitely no more nights out for awhile (well that's the plan). I am back on track and after a few standard/moderate days I will start to carb cycle again to get my body fat lower. Today I ate well and added in a mix of different meats, fruits, vegetables and wholegrain/wild rice.

Elvia you party like it´s 1999 brother :D you´re still young and strong, it takes me three days to fully recover from a big night out where whisky and that there preworkout "Yeeaahh Pablo!" are in the mix so I rarely indulge.

What does/will your carb cycling regimen look like?

Haha don't be so hard on yourself, enjoy yourself. You look great. Do let us know what you plan to do carb cycling wise, though. Always interested to know your take on it.

Elvia you party like it´s 1999 brother :D you´re still young and strong, it takes me three days to fully recover from a big night out where whisky and that there preworkout "Yeeaahh Pablo!" are in the mix so I rarely indulge.

What does/will your carb cycling regimen look like?

Trust me I hear you :eek::D

Haha don't be so hard on yourself, enjoy yourself. You look great. Do let us know what you plan to do carb cycling wise, though. Always interested to know your take on it.

Thanks.

I think with any diet it's wise to utilize the same food sources you have been eating and you know you digest well. I won't have a set plan and it will go on feel/appearance but I have been having many standard/moderate days recently so I want to deplete myself now. My carbs will be very low for the next few days. I just do this for fun and like changing my body and experimenting but it's all very simple. When I keep carbs/fats low my waist shrinks and that is the plan. So for the next few days it will be all low days (including leg day) but in approx 4-5 days when I train legs again I will throw in a moderate day. Then I will just go from there and it will be a mix of low-moderate days and any higher days should come on a leg day.

I have discussed macros/calories and food volume in the past and it can be a very important factor. I could fill my diet with lot's of enjoyable meals packed full of nutrients and still lose plenty of body fat. However, right now I am keeping the food volume fairly low. Most of my meals today have been chicken breast with low fat houmous and as always I throw in some berries as well. For guys who struggle with hunger they could fill their plates with low calorie but filling foods and for that a variety of greens and vegetables are usually the best option. Many can cause gas/bloating so it's about finding the ones that suit you best. Today I wanted some volume for one meal without the high carb content so I had noodles/pasta made from butternut squash. I done that for a change from my usual vegetable mix. Another meal was FAGE 0% yoghurt with berries and some walnuts, pecans and cashews. I have had 3 meals of chicken and low fat houmous so far.

My fridge is stocked with lean steaks, turkey breast and chicken breast and that's what my diet will consist of over the next few weeks. For the next few days those protein sources will be combined with certain vegetables or low fat houmous so very simple and very limited. On moderate days I will basically add in some wholegrain, wild or jasmine rice and lower carb fruits (berries). On higher days more rice and maybe 1 oat meal. I may even add in other fruit such as pineapple or watermelon on mod/high days. Some "treats" will appear on a high day as well but it will be kept to one meal and simply a high calorie meal loaded in carbs, fat and sodium such as a burger and fries. We are talking no more than 100g carbs for a low day, 250g for a moderate day and approx 500g for a high day.

I envy your condition but for me it's time to add serious size and I can't do that while staying ripped! You look fantastic!

Good stuff! I'm taking a similar approach, letting little cheats or refeeds fall just where they may. A girl wants to come over, stay in and have a couple drinks and maybe order pizza. And I'm gonna say no? :LOL: Rest of the time kinda, sorta keeping it to low on non training days (not over 150g), kinda having a free meal once or twice a week, but on actual carbups I'll normally just do some homemade version of chicken and rice, this last weekend was chicken curry and Jasmine rice.

Staying lean and enjoying myself. You do the same.

Good stuff! I'm taking a similar approach, letting little cheats or refeeds fall just where they may. A girl wants to come over, stay in and have a couple drinks and maybe order pizza. And I'm gonna say no? :LOL: Rest of the time kinda, sorta keeping it to low on non training days (not over 150g), kinda having a free meal once or twice a week, but on actual carbups I'll normally just do some homemade version of chicken and rice, this last weekend was chicken curry and Jasmine rice.

Staying lean and enjoying myself. You do the same.

That's exactly it :D I say to myself ok time to deplete for a few days and then a girl comes over and I order from a dessert place :D At least when I went out I was getting diet cokes with my brandy :eek::D I am meant to be going for a meal with a girl tomorrow but I said I will cook for her. In the past if I go out for a meal I just restrict carbs/fats for the rest of the day but right now I want to be very strict for the next few days. A girl came over the other night and made a nice meal for the two of us. Sweet chilli tuna (over baked with olive oil), low fat houmous and a blueberry salad drizzled with lemon juice.

My training has been great recently. Restricting my calories is obviously having an effect because I can usually recall all my workouts for the week in order but my mind is totally blank right now :eek::D I trained 3 days in a row then had Friday off and was in the gym today for chest, side delts and bi-ceps. My legs are really sore from Thursday. I done a variety of movements and some unusual techniques and I also added in some split squats in the smith and I can definitely feel those now. I also done leg press unilaterally going as deep as possible. All in all a great workout I pushed to the max and I am feeling it now.

Today I tried a new gym and I am very impressed so I am going to join. They have a hack squat machine so that is reason alone for me to join. I tested it out and it felt great so I will be destroying myself on that in the future. It's also safe to drop down to the bottom so I can take my working set to the complete end without worrying about getting stuck at the bottom (happened to me years ago). The plate loaded chest press is also excellent and I made good use of that today. Just a really good workout and things are going well even if my energy is down. The preworkout Obliterate by Fusion Supplements has been helping me get through my sessions recently and is very good but strong so not for the sensitive to stimulants.

I have changed my preworkout dosing around as I want to look freaky so now so it's 3ml syntheselen and 4ml synthetine preworkout. I basically do 1.5ml syntheselen and 2ml synthetine in 2 x 3ml syringes and they go in very smoothly. Although when I was doing it all in 1 syringe (4ml/1.5ml) the other day I tested our my rear delt (never inject them) and my arm was dead and aching badly for about 3 hours so never again. I am trying to keep all injs away from my glutes so have been swopping areas but that was a very new area for such a high volume (5.5ml I done) injection. I have increased my syntheselen dosing because it always helps bring out my vascularity and it's a great fat burner in general.

Training is a mixed bag in regards to reps and weight. I go as heavy as possible in the 7-10 rep range for certain movements and working sets. Most working sets are now over 10 reps and many closer to 15 reps. My body is getting very dry and I can simply feel the difference (joints etc) so I would be stupid to push every movement so for some now it's just about making the muscle work without risking injury (too much). Cardio is still minimal but I will be increasing it now.

I would never usually eat like this but it's for a purpose and it's just simple to prepare and it's kept to basic items. Today my diet...

Chicken Breast, Low Fat Houmous and Blackberries.
FAGE 0% Yoghurt, Blueberries, Cherries, Goji berries, Walnuts, Pecans and Cashews.
INTRA- 2 scoops of EAA's.
Chicken Breast in a Mango and Lime Sauce and Butternut Squash "pasta" and Raspberries.
Chicken Breast, Low Fat Houmous and Blackberries.
Turkey Breast and Low Fat Houmous.

Carbs approx 100g.
Protein approx 300g.
Fats approx 70g.

So around 2230 calories.

I am also back on all my orals so on training days my stack is...

50mg Test P
40mg Anavar
50mg Proviron
20mg Nolvadex
4ml Synthetine
3ml Syntheselen

For the final 2 weeks of this blast I plan to add in 20mg Sdrol as well.

I barely slept last night and was up early as I needed to take Flex to the vets. I still really wanted to train though and it was back and tri-ceps days. A really good session and my mate was in the gym so I got some pics done. Between my crap posing and his crap photo taking they looked crap so I got him to take a few more and they turned out 10x better. I am surprised how full my arms look and this are a clearer reflection of how I am looking than the first set of pics. I am happy with the balance between my current leanness and fullness but there is more to come. I will be getting my waist much tighter over the next few weeks and more details will come out as I do. I also need to shave again and when I do that will make a big difference.

Lookin GOOD bro. Stay Healthy!!

your rother in Christ,

Lucky

I have been training in my new gym and things are going well. My diet has been restrictive over the last few days but as I trained legs today I had a higher day. I was going to just do a few higher carb ("clean") meals but decided to just go all out :) I am enjoying my diet and essentially eating what I want whilst staying in fixed macro totals and that's what explains all the fruit because I always feel great eating it and I pick specific ones for a reason. So on my low days I have essentially been having meat and fruit for all meals. Recently for my 1st meal I have added 2 pieces of black pudding which tastes amazing. It's a treat for me but works great as a pre workout food source as it's loaded in sodium and for 1 serving the macros are 2.5g fat (0.9g sat fat), 19g carbs (0.8g sugar), 8g protein and 1.5g salt. A typical day has looked like...

Turkey breast, 2 pieces of black pudding and raspberries.
Chicken breast, blueberries and 1 banana.
TRAINING
Turkey breast, mango and watermelon.
Chicken breast and cherries.
Turkey breast, blackberries and 1 small avocado.

Today for leg day my diet consisted of...

Steak, jasmine rice and raspberries.
Steak, wholegrain/wild rice and blueberries.
TRAINING
Five Guys double beef burger with bacon and cheese and 1 regular Cajun fries.
Chicken breast, watermelon and black grapes.
FAGE 0% yoghurt, goji berries, blueberries, blackberries, walnuts, cashews and almonds.

Whilst I wasn't really in the mood to begin with I ended up destroying my legs earlier. A really productive session and I done my first working sets on the new hack squat and everything went great. I can load up hack squats (10pps in the past) but even 2 plates per side feels heavy on this one so there is plenty of room to move upwards over time.

Machine Calf Raises... just sheer abuse and rest pauses etc so hard to give a total of working sets but let's say about 4.
Horizontal Leg Press Calf Presses... more of the same but let's say about 2 working sets.
Seated Leg Curls... 2 working sets (1 loading and 1 drop off).
Unilateral Lying Leg Curls... 5 sets of 6 reps for each leg with no rest in between (last 2 sets included 1-3 partials).
Horizontal Leg Press... 2 working sets (feel high and wide and low and close).
Hack Squat... 3 working sets (high and wide, medium and low and close).
Hip Adductors... 1 working set with negative reps.
Leg Extensions... 2 working sets (approx 75% of the stack then 100% of the stack).
Stretches.

I had some brandy again and woke up super dry. As a result I have dropped the avar. Although I have added in 10mg tren a per day and going to see how I get on with it. So it's just 50mg test p and 50mg proviron with the tren moving forward. I am feeling great and going to just carry on enjoying life and getting leaner in the process.

I had a few off days with loads of calories so now I am just getting on with things and not posting as much. I will be back with updated pics but I need to create the changes first. Training has been great recently and 5-6 days per week. My diet hasn't changed much so most days mainly consist of chicken, beef, berries, vegetables, avocado and cashew butter. Any non low days basically have added rice, fruit, bagels and whole eggs. My current cycle is...

50mg Test P
10mg Tren A
20mg Anavar
10mg Superdrol
20mg Nolvadex
4ml Synthetine
3ml Syntheselen

My current supplements...

Pomegranate
Garlic
Curcumin
Synthergine
Fish Oil
Vitamin D
ZMA
Melatonin
Digestive Enzymes
Milk Thistle

Preworkout (various)
EAA's
Glutamine (20g per day)

Incline Bench DB Lateral Raises... 2 working sets.
Wide Grip Barbell Upright Rows... 1 working set.
Low Incline Smith Press... 2 working sets (1 loading and 1 drop off).
Machine Pec Deck supersetted with Machine Presses... 3 working sets.
Chest Dips... 2 working sets with 30 secs rest between sets.
Machine Bi-cep Curls... 2 working sets with both arms then 2 working unilateral sets (the 2nd/last being right, left, right, left with no break).
Reverse EZ Bar Curls... 1 working set.
DB Hammer Curls... 1 working set.
Cardio... 15 mins on exercise bike.
Stretches.

Chicken, blueberries and cashew butter.
Steak and Mediterranean vegetables.
INTRA (2 scoops of Ghost EAA's (warheads sour green apple flavour) and 10g glutamine.
Chicken, watermelon and mango.
FAGE 0% yoghurt, goji berries, blueberries, cashews and walnuts.
Chicken, Mediterranean vegetables and avocado.

Preworkout
50mg Test P
10mg Tren A
20mg Anavar
10mg Superdrol
20mg Nolvadex
4ml Synthetine
3ml Syntheselen

Incline Bench DB Lateral Raises... 2 working sets.
Wide Grip Barbell Upright Rows... 1 working set.
Low Incline Smith Press... 2 working sets (1 loading and 1 drop off).
Machine Pec Deck supersetted with Machine Presses... 3 working sets.
Chest Dips... 2 working sets with 30 secs rest between sets.
Machine Bi-cep Curls... 2 working sets with both arms then 2 working unilateral sets (the 2nd/last being right, left, right, left with no break).
Reverse EZ Bar Curls... 1 working set.
DB Hammer Curls... 1 working set.
Cardio... 15 mins on exercise bike.
Stretches.

Chicken, blueberries and cashew butter.
Steak and Mediterranean vegetables.
INTRA (2 scoops of Ghost EAA's (warheads sour green apple flavour) and 10g glutamine.
Chicken, watermelon and mango.
FAGE 0% yoghurt, goji berries, blueberries, cashews and walnuts.
Chicken, Mediterranean vegetables and avocado.

Preworkout
50mg Test P
10mg Tren A
20mg Anavar
10mg Superdrol
20mg Nolvadex
4ml Synthetine
3ml Syntheselen
Just out of curiosity, what outcome can really come from 10mg Tren ace?

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws