over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

It's time to get HUGE!

For my pics I decided to try some tan and it couldn't have gone any worse 😐😄 It was my fault and I put it on 20 mins before getting pics done and it was a complete mess. I had patches were the tan didn't stick all over my legs and back. I looked stupid but figured try and get some done as my front wasn't too bad and under some bright light I may still get a decent pic.

I didn't even pump up because I was annoyed but I had taken 5ml synthelator 1 hour before so I was pumped up just by applying the tan.

For my pics I decided to try some tan and it couldn't have gone any worse 😐😄 It was my fault and I put it on 20 mins before getting pics done and it was a complete mess. I had patches were the tan didn't stick all over my legs and back. I looked stupid but figured try and get some done as my front wasn't too bad and under some bright light I may still get a decent pic.

I didn't even pump up because I was annoyed but I had taken 5ml synthelator 1 hour before so I was pumped up just by applying the tan.

Looking lean

Holy shit they’re closing them for 4 months??? That’s insane. I did not realise they were talking about as long as that

Holy shit they’re closing them for 4 months??? That’s insane. I did not realise they were talking about as long as that

They stated it could be 1 month but there is no way they are going to ease restrictions in Nov (or Dec or Jan). Now the good news is my city is fighting the restrictions and it's looking good. Hopefully the gyms will be able to reopen soon. Although there is a very small gym very close to me that is one of the gyms that defied the lockdown and have remained open so I will be training there next week. I won't go into too many details but it's ridiculous what has gone on. They have put the next region into the same level of lockdown but the gyms there are staying open. In some areas that are located between areas you literally have 1 rule for the left of your property and another for the right. So if you walk to the right you can go to the gym but on the left all the gyms are closed :eek::d That's just 1 example of many highlighting how stupid all of this has become. I understand localized lockdowns but in practice they won't work. It's all common sense what needs to be done but let's not go into that as I am fed up with covid talk :eek:

As posted I should be training next week in a new gym. It's small and far from ideal but it's looks ok and has a few machines so I will train there soon. I think/hope the gyms will reopen soon so I will just get a day pass and will go from there. Worst case scenario and they remain closed (and forcefully close the gyms that have stayed open) I have me and my new dumbbells so I can still train.

I have done next to nothing for the last few days and rested my body and no surprises my back has started hurting more so I will start stretching daily. They have also kept salons open so I can actually still book in for deep tissue massage so I may do that as my body definitely needs it. I am in a chilled mood and happy resting up even more before I push hard again. I state that but there is a high probability I end up training tomorrow :D

Wow, that sucks, dude. I hope they don't get any bright ideas here, I can't deal with another fuckin lockdown. I agree with maintaining certain standards, but most people are idiots that can't be expected to do the right thing. You're a smart guy, you'll be fine and find something that suits your fancy.

I spent a few days just eating what I wanted and the flood gates were opened. I can't believe the amount of food I went through at times. Even on the 3rd day I was looking ok so my body just sucked it up. Although when I started with pizza, peanut butter, cheese and other high fat foods I knew it wouldn't be too long until I looked like a complete mess.

Now I am back on plan and just eating what I always do (meat, berries etc) but with more carbs in the form of rice and pasta. I mainly have beef and chicken for protein and for a couple of weeks went to mainly chicken but now the beef is back. I have bought some low fat steaks and also low fat (10%) meatballs. I oven baked the meatballs so the fat content is only about 20g per meal and that went with gluten free pasta for 1 meal and some jasmine rice for another. For breakfast I had some whole eggs with tea cakes and blueberries. Preworkout was oats, banana and whey protein (peanut butter and cereal milk flavour). My last meal of the day will be chicken breast with 1 avocado and maybe a few berries.

I haven't injected anything for nearly 1 week. My sex drive had dropped a little over the last few weeks (was up and down) but now it is sky high which is frustrating when you're single :eek::D I plan to start trt soon so will add in 150mg test e and see how I feel. I was planning to dose it higher this time as I usually do 75mg x 2 each week but I may go with 200mg (or even 250mg). I will go with 150mg for 4 weeks then move up to 200mg for another 4 weeks and go from there. Next year when I blast again I plan to keep orals out and just go with something basic. I usually dose fairly low these days but I will up things this blast so something like 1g test and 600mg of deca (I may even try eq instead). Like most of us I always get that big to get huge so let's get back to the original theme of this thread and I promise it will be good :)

It looks like the gyms may be reopening which is great. As I posted I decided to train today and booked the local gym. You have to book slots and only 3 people are allowed it at one time as it's a very small gym. Now if I could deadlift and squat etc the gym would be fine even long term but as I am more limited it's not ideal but for a temporary gym it's very good. They have 4 leg machines, 1 smith and 1 power rack and well most of the basics. It's more of a classes gym and they train outside on the concrete so I was pleasantly surprised. After looking around I realized it would be better to do upper and lower so I trained upper today and tomorrow I will train legs. I won't post all the details but my workout looked like...

Warm Up.

Incline Bench Rear Delt Flyes.

DB Lateral Raise.
Machine Shoulder Press.

Machine Fly.
Machine Chest Press.

Lat Pulldown.
Seated Unilateral Cable Row.

Overhead EZ Tri-cep Extensions.
EZ Bi-cep Curls
EZ Reverse Curls.

I supersetted a lot of movements for each bodypart (listed together). I also done 1 working set for most movements. My plan was to just get a good pump but with the loud music and using a preworkout for the 1st time in 1 week I ended up pushing the weight on most movements and it felt good. I hope everyone had a good weekend.

They stated it could be 1 month but there is no way they are going to ease restrictions in Nov (or Dec or Jan). Now the good news is my city is fighting the restrictions and it's looking good. Hopefully the gyms will be able to reopen soon. Although there is a very small gym very close to me that is one of the gyms that defied the lockdown and have remained open so I will be training there next week. I won't go into too many details but it's ridiculous what has gone on. They have put the next region into the same level of lockdown but the gyms there are staying open. In some areas that are located between areas you literally have 1 rule for the left of your property and another for the right. So if you walk to the right you can go to the gym but on the left all the gyms are closed :eek::d That's just 1 example of many highlighting how stupid all of this has become. I understand localized lockdowns but in practice they won't work. It's all common sense what needs to be done but let's not go into that as I am fed up with covid talk :eek:

That’s brutal, mate. Up here in Scotland we’re waiting for the new rules to be announced and if the situation in there at of the UK is any indicator then I think that’s gyms fucked here too

Thanks for letting us know what the situation is Elvia, let´s hope for the best, you´re looking rather good in the above pics mate so I wouldn´t be too concerned :)

As posted due to the limited equipment (and the fact I can't push squats and deadlifts etc) in my temporary gym I figured it is best training upper/lower. I will probably do that with 1 day off after legs so it will be 2 on 1 off with hitting everything twice every 6 days. I could change over and split my upper day into push/pull. The reason I didn't is the only back machines in the gym are a lat pulldown and rear delt flye machine. There is a cable station and some db's and of course barbells so 101 possible movements but I don't trust my back with anything heavy (barbell) and the db's only go to 35kg. I can already do the full weight rack with one arm rows so it's more a case of maintaining unless I start pushing big weight for barbell rows and deadlifts which I know I can't do (not worth the risk). My back is already tight just from doing some light weight barbell stiff leg deadlifts today. I may still change over but I don't mind doing upper/lower as a temporary split and I enjoyed training my entire upper body in one big day.

My mate wants to train every single day but I have told him to back off as this is more than enough because we are pushing every session hard. Today was leg day and whilst the equipment is limited and very old every piece felt great so I had an amazing workout. We had the gym to ourselves and with great music playing we had 1 hour to destroy ourselves.

Horizontal Leg Press Calf Presses supersetted with Smith Calf Raises.
Seated Leg Curls supersetted with Stiff leg Deadlifts (db and barbell).
Horizontal Leg Press supersetted with Leg Extensions.
One Legged Smith Squats.
Stretches.

It pretty much went in the above order but we mixed things up a little. An example is for quads I done the 1st superset but later done a tri-set with the smith squats. Then for the final set I added one last set of smith calf raises at the end. On the final set I also took everything to complete failure with heavy weight so I would rest approximately 30 secs so it wasn't really a superset as I wanted to push each movement to the max. For the final smith squats I had closer to 2 mins rest beforehand so I could push that set to the max. For hams I used 3 different stiff leg deadlifts variations for 3 sets. One with both legs and db's, one with a barbell and the last with db's and unilateral reps and a 35kg db. That was very much in the moment as someone had left a barbell with 20kg per side so I just used that but the db variations were planned beforehand.

1 scoop of Dragon Pharma Dr Feaar, 1 scoop of greens powder and 10g glutamine.
Chicken, peppers, basmati rice and blueberries.
Steak, Mediterranean vegetables and gluten free pasta.

INTRA... 1.5 scoops of Dragon Pharma Dr Feaar and 10g glutamine.
Chicken, jasmine rice and raspberries.
Beef meatballs, spinach and gluten free pasta.

1 scoop of Dragon Pharma Dr Feaar, 20g collagen powder, 1 scoop of greens powder and 10g glutamine.
Beef meatballs, wild/wholegrain rice and 1 avocado.

I am going to dose 75mg test e before bed and carry that on every 3 days so it's 150mg every 6 days. They goal is to get fuller but stay in condition and not going to lie I was tempted to bang in about 400mg test per week so I can just grow/rebound hard but I am going to stay low for a bit and move up when I feel it's best. So the goal is growth I just have to be careful with calories/carbs for now and move up in all areas gradually. I probably should be having a little deload from training for a few weeks but fuck that and I will be pushing it hard. Although I did have about 6-7 days off the gym recently though. Now I am not an idiot and I see many people and they have injuries and they continue to lift silly weights and always make the problem worse. My body is fine and I am still careful and I am staying away from the problem movements so I should be gtg

I will just keep an eye on recovery during this cruise and when needed I will take a few days off at a time so I don't dig myself into the ground. Then before I blast again in the New Year I will have a week off over Christmas so I am fresh again. I have booked a deep tissue massage for 2moro and got a deal for 4 sessions for the price of 3 so will see him at least once per week to make sure I stay loose. It will just be trt and food for now but come the new year I will be doing some interesting protocols. More on that at a later date.

PLEASE DON'T TURN THIS INTO A COVID THREAD! THERE ARE DESIGNATED THREADS FOR THAT!!

Not referring to you El. I know you're just mentioning what's happening. I'm just stating that this thread isn't the place to discuss it further!

Now my gyms are back open I have just resumed my usual training split. Yesterday I trained chest, shoulders and bi-ceps and today it was back, tri-ceps and calves. The addition of calves is the only change. So it's those 2 days then legs and I will be adding in calves on an upper body day as I want to up the frequency for them. Everything is hit fairly frequently and obviously I hit my bi-ceps and tri-ceps directly and indirectly every upper body day. My nutrition and sleep are good so I don't see this being an issue on TRT but if recovery becomes compromised I will simply take more rest days.

I was like a man possessed today. My new preworkout hit me good and I got to the gym really focused and hit it as hard as possible. My chest/shoulders/bicep workout was done in my temporary gym that is very small/restricted but it has everything you need. My last 2 workouts consisted of...

Warm Up with DB's.
Incline Bench DB Flyes... 1 working set.
Machine Press... 2 working sets.
Pec Deck... 1 working set.
Incline Bench DB Lateral Raises... 1 working sets.
Unilateral Cable Front Raises... 1 working set with each side.
Wide Grip Upright Row... 1 working set.
Shoulder Press... 1 working set.
DB Curls... 1 working set.
Barbell Curls supersetted with DB hammer Curls... 2 working sets.
Stretches.

The 2 working sets for machine press were done in a different way. I warmed up to 4pps (it feels heavy on this old machine) and done my 1 working set. Then I warmed up on pec deck and quickly moved up to the full weight rack. I then supersetted pec deck (full weight rack) with machine presses with a deload weight of 2.5pps.

Incline Bench Rear Delt Flyes... 1 working set.
Incline Bench DB High Rows... 1 working set.
Lat Pulldown... 1 working set.
Machine Rows supersetted with Straight Arm Pulldowns... 1 working set.
Unilateral Cable Rows (pulling low and close)... 1 working set with each side.
Lower Back Extensions... 1 working set.
Tri-cep Extensions... 1 working set.
Close Grip Bench... 2 working sets (1 loading and 1 drop off).
Dips... 1 working set.
Calf Presses... 10 mins of abuse.
Stretches.

My nutrition over the last 2 days has pretty much been the same (minor changes) and today it consisted of...

Steak, jasmine rice and blueberries.
Beef meatballs, peppers and gluten free pasta.

INTRA... 1.5 scoops of Dragon Pharma Dr Feaar and 10g glutamine.
Beef meatballs, peppers and gluten free pasta.
Chicken breast, jasmine rice and goji berries.

1 scoop of Dragon Pharma Dr Feaar, 20g collagen powder, 1 scoop of greens powder and 10g glutamine.
Chicken breast, wild/wholegrain rice and 1 avocado.

Most meals consist of approx 100g carbs so about 500g for the day.

I have just done my 2nd injection of 75mg test c. I just put 0.3ml in a slin pin and do it like that. So my dose is 75mg test every 3 days. I decided to add in some HGH as well. Only 2.5iu preworkout but let's see how long I can keep that up for :eek: My diet is the same as when I last posted and pretty much meat with rice/pasta through the day with some fruit and healthy fats added. Although I did have a cheat meal in the form of 2 chocolate cookie doughs with vanilla ice cream and 1 slice of daim cheesecake. The last 2 days I have trained legs then chest, shoulders and bi-ceps. My legs are looking good for me so just going to grow them as much as possible over the next 6 months. It's an uphill battle when you are 6ft 2 but I am in proportion so it's better than nothing.

Today I really pushed the volume. Too much in many ways but we had fun and pushed it to the max like we always do. Lot's of different movements but a planned out approach. Some highlights included 40kg db flyes, 4pps chest press, full weight rack chest fly superset with full weight rack press, 20kg per side standing barbell shoulder press (behind the neck and front) for higher reps, 25kg per side EZ bar seated curls and a lot of forearm work. The plan is to destroy legs tomorrow then have a day off and I have deep tissue massage booked in on my day off as well.

Thinking ahead for when I blast again as I know people like to hear about drugs and I am going to run things higher than usual. I figured why not but I will gradually build up to these doses over the first half of the blast. Nothing crazy but I am thinking 1g test c, 600mg eq and 400mg deca. I plan to leave orals out and will just play about with slin and hgh at lower doses. I just have to see how I am with eq but now I am using an SSRI I hope I am fine but will start with slin pinning small amounts to see how I get on. If it's a no good I will probably just up the deca to 750mg.

With all the SEO talk recently I also plan to hit syntherol again. This time pretty much as much I am willing to do every 3 days. I will load up many small pins and hit different muscles and post exactly what they are at the time.

I will post some updated pics soon as I am much fuller and still very dry. I am not sure how long this look will hold though on approx 150mg test weekly and 500g and rising carbs everyday :eek::D

I have just done my 2nd injection of 75mg test c. I just put 0.3ml in a slin pin and do it like that. So my dose is 75mg test every 3 days. I decided to add in some HGH as well. Only 2.5iu preworkout but let's see how long I can keep that up for :eek: My diet is the same as when I last posted and pretty much meat with rice/pasta through the day with some fruit and healthy fats added. Although I did have a cheat meal in the form of 2 chocolate cookie doughs with vanilla ice cream and 1 slice of daim cheesecake. The last 2 days I have trained legs then chest, shoulders and bi-ceps. My legs are looking good for me so just going to grow them as much as possible over the next 6 months. It's an uphill battle when you are 6ft 2 but I am in proportion so it's better than nothing.

Today I really pushed the volume. Too much in many ways but we had fun and pushed it to the max like we always do. Lot's of different movements but a planned out approach. Some highlights included 40kg db flyes, 4pps chest press, full weight rack chest fly superset with full weight rack press, 20kg per side standing barbell shoulder press (behind the neck and front) for higher reps, 25kg per side EZ bar seated curls and a lot of forearm work. The plan is to destroy legs tomorrow then have a day off and I have deep tissue massage booked in on my day off as well.

Thinking ahead for when I blast again as I know people like to hear about drugs and I am going to run things higher than usual. I figured why not but I will gradually build up to these doses over the first half of the blast. Nothing crazy but I am thinking 1g test c, 600mg eq and 400mg deca. I plan to leave orals out and will just play about with slin and hgh at lower doses. I just have to see how I am with eq but now I am using an SSRI I hope I am fine but will start with slin pinning small amounts to see how I get on. If it's a no good I will probably just up the deca to 750mg.

With all the SEO talk recently I also plan to hit syntherol again. This time pretty much as much I am willing to do every 3 days. I will load up many small pins and hit different muscles and post exactly what they are at the time.

I will post some updated pics soon as I am much fuller and still very dry. I am not sure how long this look will hold though on approx 150mg test weekly and 500g and rising carbs everyday :eek::D
HI ELVIA,
May i ask which SSRI are you using and whats the dosage?

HI ELVIA,
May i ask which SSRI are you using and whats the dosage?

In the past I have used 10mg (short time on 20mg) citalopram (celexa) for approx 7 years with great effect. I came off and everything was good then I started getting panic attacks on tiny doses of tren. I only came off it to see the difference in general energy levels (fatigue) and there wasn't much. So I was planning to go back on it before the panic attacks. After some research I decided to self prescribe escitalopram (lexapro) at 10mg per day. So far it's made a massive difference and it hasn't given me any side effects. I was tempted to try fluoxetine (prozac) as I have heard it's generally better when it comes to energy levels compared to the other SSRI's. What ones have you tried and what did you notice?

In the past I have used 10mg (short time on 20mg) citalopram (celexa) for approx 7 years with great effect. I came off and everything was good then I started getting panic attacks on tiny doses of tren. I only came off it to see the difference in general energy levels (fatigue) and there wasn't much. So I was planning to go back on it before the panic attacks. After some research I decided to self prescribe escitalopram (lexapro) at 10mg per day. So far it's made a massive difference and it hasn't given me any side effects. I was tempted to try fluoxetine (prozac) as I have heard it's generally better when it comes to energy levels compared to the other SSRI's. What ones have you tried and what did you notice?
It's a very long story of use of antidepresants for different reasons( mainly some trauma from the war in former Yugoslavia). Anyway i read and heard a lot about use of SSRi for general wel being. they seem to be almost harmless in low dosages and give a lot of benefits as wel. Leo talks about it in Leo and longivity podcasts. Check it out.

It's a very long story of use of antidepresants for different reasons( mainly some trauma from the war in former Yugoslavia). Anyway i read and heard a lot about use of SSRi for general wel being. they seem to be almost harmless in low dosages and give a lot of benefits as wel. Leo talks about it in Leo and longivity podcasts. Check it out.

I have watched all of Leo's videos on Serotonin and SSRI's. He is definitely a wealth of knowledge on the subject. It's a shame he has started doing videos with Nick Trigili :eek:

I ended up having a day off yesterday because my body needed it. Today I trained back and tri-ceps and it felt good. When I was walking Flex postworkout I thought about the next few months and drew up a rough plan in my head. I want to keep moving forward but I also value my health so I will stick to my 150mg test but figured I would add some non hormonal aids to help me progress whilst I am on TRT. That way I can more than just maintain in certain areas and when I start blasting again I will be sensitive to aas and can really move ahead.

So I will be starting a syntherol cycle very soon using the plan I posted about the other day. I will also order some insulin and will add that in around training. I am currently taking 2.5iu hgh preworkout and that will just stay the same. As my carbs are approx 100g post workout I will start by adding 8iu insulin post workout. I was planning to add in some intra carbs anyway so after a few weeks when I increase calories I will add 60g HBCD's intra workout and with that 4-6iu insulin preworkout.

I had deep tissue massage done mainly on my back, glutes and hams today and it felt great. I will just carry on with what I have been doing and be careful with stiff leg deadlifts when training legs. I am 6ft 2 with long legs and not good genetics so they will never look fantastic but I have really improved them (albeit very slowly) over the years. I am in a good routine now so I just plan to progressively get stronger for certain movements and carry on with all the little tweaks I do in regards to execution in those movements. I finally have a good hack squat now and my back is safe so I can really use that to help grow over the future months. I actually took some pics of my legs the other day. I need to get a girl or mate to take some proper ones and I will. I woke up and they looked quite dry (have done for weeks now) so I took some umpumped pics. Whilst it's far from ideal taking them yourself I think they show some of the improvements I have made.

I go food shopping pretty much daily and to give an idea of what I am eating here is everything I bought...

Low fat beef meatballs (4 packs), thin cut lean beef steaks (2 packs), chargrilled chicken breast (2 packs), 6 eggs, gluten free pasta (2 packs), jasmine rice (6 packs), black grapes, red grapes, blueberries, raspberries, watermelon, goji berries, 3 bananas, 2 avocados, smoked houmous, tomatoe ketchup and 2 cold coffees.

Steak, jasmine rice and goji berries.
Steak, jasmine rice and blueberries.

INTRA- 1.5 scoops of Dragon Pharma Dr Feaar and 10g glutamine.
Chicken breast and gluten free pasta drizzled in honey.
Beef meatballs, gluten free pasta and raspberries.
Beef meatballs, wild/wholegrain rice and 1 avocado.

Most meals are approx 50g protein and 100g carbs (80-120g). It may look like very low fat but those steaks and meatballs are about 12g fat each so that's 48g. I also add extra virgin olive oil, avocado oil or coconut oil to certain meals which is another 50g (approx) so that makes 100g. The avocado is about 15g so we are talking 115g for the day so fat's are not low but I am purposely controlling them at this present time. Well call it about 120g as I also take fish and cod liver oil everyday as well.

I actually took some pics of my legs the other day. I need to get a girl or mate to take some proper ones and I will. I woke up and they looked quite dry (have done for weeks now) so I took some umpumped pics. Whilst it's far from ideal taking them yourself I think they show some of the improvements I have made.

Here is one of the pics. I am 6ft 2 and the effort for the actual results is laughable but I am getting there very slowly. My legs will never be great but they are thicker than before and progression has been made...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131