over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

It's time to get HUGE!

Firstly as Bio stated let's not turn this into a Covid thread. I am merely just updating everyone with what has gone on. Long story short they put my city into a localized lockdown. Many independent gyms fought and stayed open receiving fines from the police etc. They started a petition and it was successfully raised in parliament and after on the decision was actually overturned and the gyms reopened. Then not long after a complete national lockdown was issued so all the gyms basically close tomorrow. The one gym near to me that remained open last time I was disappointed to find out this time it will be closing. So I won't be able to train properly for a long time. They state the 2nd December but there is no chance that will be the real date.

Besides the above everything has been good and I have been eating on plan and training hard. As I knew the gyms would close I have trained more than I should have but I will have a break after tomorrow. I have just been having fun in the gym as well. I am on 150mg test and that is still building up so recovery isn't optimal but take today for example we abused chest, shoulders and bi-ceps for 2 hours. When I am actually trying to grow workouts will always be shorter but I have just been having fun with it recently and I love training. It is frustrating but I have a 30kg db/barbell set so I can do some basic training at home. I don't have an exercise bike now so will just run up and down the stairs in my apartment block for some hard cardio. I obviously take my dog Flex on many walks as well. I actually got back from the gym tonight and had 2 chicken, rice and berry (goji and blueberry) meals then took Flex out for 1 hour walking at a decent pace most of the time.

I was thinking about the things I can do to stay productive and in condition and basically prime my body for when I can hit the heavy weight again. After the weight and diet thoughts I realized this would be a perfect time to just concentrate on my planned syntherol cycle. So I will start my arm cycle in a few days and I have weights at home so I can train arms daily and really concentrate on them. So by the time I start blasting again I will hopefully have giant arms :D

I will post all details of my cycle in here. I already know it will simply start of at 0.5ml in each bi-cep head and 2 tri-cep heads daily for 2 days. Then I will move up to 1ml per muscle head and as I move up to higher volume the injs will be changed to eod. I will go on feel but I prefer EOD (recovery etc). As a result the volume per muscle head will be increased from 1ml, 1.5ml and 2ml and I will see how at that time and make changes if needed. When I hit my max dose it I will carry on with EOD injections and building size gradually. Then next year I will AAS to the mix next year and the gains should carry on coming and the final result should be very impressive.

Last day in the gym and it was back and tri-ceps...

Incline Bench DB Rear Delt Flyes... 1 working set.
Incline Bench DB High Rows... 1 working set.
Smith Rows... 2 working sets (1 loading and 1 drop off).
Lat Pulldown... 1 working set.
Cable Pulldowns... 1 working drop set.
Unilateral Cable Rows... 2 working sets (1 loading and 1 drop off) per side.
EZ Bar Skull Crushers... 1 working set with 30kg per side.
Tri-cep Pushdowns... 1 working drop set with full weight rack, then approx 80%, 60% and 40%.
Tri-cep Dips... 1 working set.
Stretches.

1 scoop of Dragon Pharma Dr Feaar, 1 scoop of Ghost greens powder and 10g glutamine.
Chicken breast, jasmine rice and goji berries.
Beef meatballs, gluten free pasta and blueberries.
INTRA- 2.5 scoops of Ghost EAA's and 10g glutamine.
Beef meatballs, gluten free pasta and honey.
Chicken breast, basmati rice and goji berries.

1 scoop of Dragon Pharma Dr Feaar, 1 scoop of Ghost greens powder and 10g glutamine.
Beef meatballs, wild/wholegrain rice and 1 avocado.

I have snacked on some black grapes and walnuts today as well. I am going to take Flex on a 1 hour walk now.

The plan is a few days off then I will start my syntherol cycle on Monday and will post all the details.

Sucks that gyms on your side of the sea are closing again man ( I live in the Netherlands ) but good to see you still keep your head up. I'll be following

Sucks that gyms on your side of the sea are closing again man ( I live in the Netherlands ) but good to see you still keep your head up. I'll be following

Yeah it's crap as I was really loving my routine and was on a great path but I will be fine. Hopefully this lockdown isn't too long and if had to guess I don't think it will be. I was just thinking what can I do to keep progressing and I was planning an arm cycle anyway so in many ways it's the perfect time. Last lockdown I did struggle to get motivated for home workouts. I can create some great home training sessions with next to no equipment but I struggled getting motivated to start. I love going to the gym. I know I will be similar this time so for the next month I am mainly just going to concentrate on my arms and calves.

The arms due to the syntherol log but the calves because I have really made a difference to them over the last few years through training alone and I don't want to stop because for once in my life I was fairly pleased with how they were starting to look. Obviously we all care how we look but I am fairly easy going but my calves is just one area that I would love to get them freaky. Simply because of how much of a challenge it is because genetically they are not good. I used to abuse them with heavy weight and good form for years and it didn't even look like I trained them :eek: I was creating good momentum so I don't want that to stop in a sense so calf raises everyday during lockdown.

For arms I will be using my db's every day with the syntherol eod. I am also going to do db/barbell/bodyweight calf raises everyday as well. I will also do some hard cardio going up the stairs in my apartment block (probably with db's in hand). I won't do the cardio too much because I take Flex out all the time so do plenty of fast walking. At least this lockdown takes away any thoughts of starting my blast earlier... just TRT for me until 2021 :D

How painful are the syntherol shots for you in the arms mate? Do they interfere with hard training?

Mate N1 training has a quarantine routine you can get for free on their website. I’ve not checked it out yet but I love coach Kassem and N1 in general so I expect it’ll be pretty good. It’ll likely be so different to what you’re used to you might get a reasonable training effect from it. Worth a look at least.

And I doubt Boris’ll want shops closed in December so hopefully 4 weeks and you’ll be free again!

Mate N1 training has a quarantine routine you can get for free on their website. I’ve not checked it out yet but I love coach Kassem and N1 in general so I expect it’ll be pretty good. It’ll likely be so different to what you’re used to you might get a reasonable training effect from it. Worth a look at least.

And I doubt Boris’ll want shops closed in December so hopefully 4 weeks and you’ll be free again!

Thanks for posting and I have followed his stuff for awhile. Although I honestly don't think it would make any difference to my maintenance. I see the same stuff all day on IG and I think people far over complicate bodybuilding. I should add the likes of Kassem and Joe Bennett put out some fantastic content and I have learnt many things over the years from such people. But at the same time the various supersets, splits and programs are nowhere as important as actual effort, consistency and execution. The main thing I pick up from them are execution tips. I don't think following their routine will give me any better results though. I like creating my own routines based on my own body so have never been a fan of internet training programs. I get more enjoyment and motivation from doing it myself and not following a list on a screen or on paper. I just need to actual do the hard stuff and not get lazy whilst the gyms are closed which is my main issue. Definitely worth a look so thanks but honestly I have probably tired myself out as I genuinely look at gym stuff for probably 2+ hours daily and I have picked up many tips over the years but at the same time it's just the same thing over and over but made out to be different. Although I did enjoy some of the band workouts I done last lockdown and they can definitely be useful.

I agree but you have to laugh. So they are going to lockdown for 1 month then open everything back up 3 weeks before Christmas so there will be a mass panic and millions flooding the high street for Christmas presents etc. The day before lockdown I went into town and it was chaos. Anyway let's not get into that in this thread for obvious reasons. I hope you are good and are able to train in a gym.

How painful are the syntherol shots for you in the arms mate? Do they interfere with hard training?

As I posted in that other thread arm shots for me are painless (with syntherol). Some people seem to have issues with arms (especially bi-ceps) but they are the easiest injs I have ever done. My issue is just being consistent and getting the injections done in the first place but I will be good this time round. In my calves I had some minor issues but even those were the same and I actually enjoyed the feeling most of the time. I never had an issue with hard training but it's logical to me there is a potential risk especially if you are shooting oil frequently into your arms. So if your husband tries it I would tell him to just warm up slowly and mainly do pump sets and go from there (see how he feels). By that he could still train his arms brutally hard but higher reps. So don't be going for a PR on 6 rep barbell curls during his run. Although I have done heavy lifting in the past after injections but when recommending to others I will always be on the side of caution. I don't see the harm in hitting his arms hard once weekly with some heavier weights and just using a few light pump sets after injecting. He will still get great results just pumping them up though and it takes away any potential risk.

Thanks for posting and I have followed his stuff for awhile. Although I honestly don't think it would make any difference to my maintenance. I see the same stuff all day on IG and I think people far over complicate bodybuilding. I should add the likes of Kassem and Joe Bennett put out some fantastic content and I have learnt many things over the years from such people. But at the same time the various supersets, splits and programs are nowhere as important as actual effort, consistency and execution. The main thing I pick up from them are execution tips. I don't think following their routine will give me any better results though. I like creating my own routines based on my own body so have never been a fan of internet training programs. I get more enjoyment and motivation from doing it myself and not following a list on a screen or on paper. I just need to actual do the hard stuff and not get lazy whilst the gyms are closed which is my main issue. Definitely worth a look so thanks but honestly I have probably tired myself out as I genuinely look at gym stuff for probably 2+ hours daily and I have picked up many tips over the years but at the same time it's just the same thing over and over but made out to be different. Although I did enjoy some of the band workouts I done last lockdown and they can definitely be useful.

I totally understand and I'm the same way. Rather than use routines written by others, I try and just apply concepts I learn from others into my own workouts. For example beating the logbook a la Dante, higher frequency training as preached by Scott Stevenson and being mindful of the order in which you do exercises which I learned from Meadows. I have thought about doing one of Meadows' programs as written to see how I'd like it, but I much prefer just to do my own thing.

The reason I'd consider the N1 quarantine routine is I found my motivation to do bodyweight stuff as maintenance in the first lockdown nosedived really fucking fast. For like the first 3 weeks I was doing push ups, pull up, dips, band work most days in the week, but it got so boring. Once you get up to doing sets of like 30 reps on bodyweight exercises it just feels like cardio after a while. I figure if we do lock down again I'll give it a try as (and I'm making assumptions here because I've not actually looked at it) there'll be a lot of variety, built-in progression, and just general novelty to keep it interesting for a month or so.

I hope you are good and are able to train in a gym.

Yeah I'm one of the lucky ones, mate. Hope your situation improves soon.

I had a short break to allow my body to heal. I had a few very minor issues in my upper body from basically just pushing things so much recently so the break pretty much sorted all of those out. I stayed in my parents for a few days so relaxed my diet (a lot) but I am back in routine now. Now my lower back whenever I stop training always goes worse. I have to keep it active and moving around and stretching it otherwise it just tightens up on me.

I done my first home workout on Monday and it felt great. It felt like I hadn't trained in weeks but it had only been about 5 days :eek::D I had purposely "overtrained" before the lockdown so was happy to have a break. I was thinking have over 1 week off but I recall laying in my bed on the weekend and the thought of how much I wanted to train randomly popped into my head. I don't recall ever having an extended time out of the gym in 2 decades so my mind and body just loves the gym. Anyway me and my mate trained in mine on Monday night. Not ideal with some light db's (10kg) and a light barbell (20kg) in my kitchen but it felt great. Mainly just pumping every muscle and using slow and high reps.

Me and my mate just rotated the barbell and db's. Supersetting various combinations of shoulder presses, front raises, lateral raises, push ups, back rows, rear delt flyes, shrugs, bicep curls and overhead tri-cep extensions. Then for legs more of the same but with squats, stiff leg deadlifts, lunges, split squats, calf raises etc. I will be training everything but my main focus (what I will train more frequently) are going to be my arms and calves during the next few weeks in lockdown.

I have 4 bottles of syntherol and I am starting later today. I always recommend starting at 0.5ml per muscle head if new to injecting them. I haven't injected my arms for a very long time but I know it's painless and 1ml is not much so I am going to just start with 1ml per muscle head from day 1. I will slowly work up to 1.5ml per muscle head and go from there. I will do both bi-cep heads and 2 tri-cep heads eod and some light weights after each set of injections.

My diet is the same as usual and mainly chicken, beef, rice, pasta and fruit. I am running 150mg test c per week. I have also been doing 2.5iu hgh preworkout and will carry that on. I am probably going to train at home frequently so 5 days per week. My next workout will be more of the same and later on today. My goal is just to maintain and stay healthy (mind and body) and get my body primed for pushing some big weights over the winter. Having an extra 2 inches on my arms for when I start blasting again will only be a bonus :D

Another training day in my kitchen and more of the same. I hit everything and the workout lasted about 50 mins. My meals are pretty much the same daily now. I always do 2 beef and pasta meals. I always do 2 chicken and rice meals. Each one contains approx 100g carbs. I usually add some fruit on top of that (blueberries, goji berries, raspberries or red/black grapes) as well. My final meal is usually meat with wholegrain/wild rice, 1 avocado and some berries. Sometimes I will replace a meal with something like high protein yoghurt with berries and mixed nuts but it's pretty much been those 5 meals most days. I am having a few amino shakes daily as well. The first and last contain greens powder and all of them also contain 10g glutamine. When I am able to train in a gym again and I up calories one of the first things I will do is add in some intra carbs into my now EAA and glutamine shake. When I up to 6 meals I will probably do an egg meal first thing containing 5 whole eggs, some toast and fruit. I have enjoyed both my home workouts and I don't see that changing.

I took some calf pics recently and I have been meaning to post them. I have really improved my calves over the last year and I am trying to get them as freaky as possible. I have bad calf genetics but I am slowly getting there through sheer will :eek::D I haven't injected them for years so it's all from training. I have a lot of vascularity in my calves which I like but the pics don't really show that too well. I also got some quick pics tonight when I was training. Some upper body and some arms to show where they are at to begin my log. I am fairly pleased and as I posted yesterday my goal right now is just to maintain and get my body ready for my next blast (training and aas). The pics are on my phone which is charging up so I will just post them in a minute straight from my phone in a following post.

I didn't end up starting my syntherol log and have delayed it but will definitely start on Monday. Here is a video showing my arm before I start. I have never had issues with my arms but I want them to look freaky so let the fun begin :)

Ignore Flex barking :eek::D

Hey Elvia,
Been meaning to post this for a while as I know how badly you suffer from lower back issues. I'm the same, and have been for years. Hence why now I avoid squats, deadlifts and even on rows I stick to mostly chest supported stuff. My back might not give me an issue for a few weeks, and then for sitting on the couch too long might get stiff when I get up, tighten up and then I might be screwed anywhere from a few days to a few weeks. So for the last twenty years, I've always sort of been 'on guard' regarding my back. Always aware that it can go bad at any time.

Anyways, wanted to share a couple things I've learned in the last month or so. The first one you might already be 100% aware of (because I feel like a dummy that I didn't figure it out), but the main thing I've been working on in the gym is actually activating my glutes when doing lifts such as rows. As silly as it sounds, I really don't think that for years I even thought about it. I thought I had perfect form. Then I realized that when doing a bent over row, I was putting all the weight on my lower back and hamstrings, my glutes weren't even engaged. So I started to be more conscious of it, and started doing bent over rows, but from the moment I lifted the weight, I squeezed my cheeks as if I had to go to the washroom and was trying to hold it in. Probably not the best way to engage them, but it worked for me. Started doing barbell rows regularly and my back felt great. Rowing 315lbs for reps and no lower back issues. At times I could tell my lower back had been worked, but nothing like before where I was on the verge of it being injured.

So like I mentioned, this you might be already completely aware of, but since I had no clue (and felt like dummy) I thought I would share just in case.

Now the second part, is where I really made improvements. A couple weeks ago as I'm getting ready for a contest, I was looking in the mirror at a side profile looking at my abs. Noticed distention in my lower abs. Thought to myself, I never lose that visceral fat in the lower abs, as I remember seeing stage pictures, and video where I noticed that no matter how "shredded" I was, there was a bump in the lower ab region. Then as I was looking trying to suck it in, I shifted my hips/ass a bit forward, and it disappeared.

And I had an aha moment.

I realized, that it wasn't fat, I simply had an anterior pelvic tilt. It wasn't huge, but enough for me to notice a slight bump on my stomach when wearing a shirt (no matter how tight it was). Did some research on how to fix this and already have made great improvements. When I read about it, it explained perfectly, why my back was always stressed. It's the tight hip flexors, and quads pulling forward, glutes not firing properly, and my hips just rotated forward. I could see the front hip bone lower than the back. This is why, even standing and doing the dishes my back would sometimes spasm.

So here is the best thing I found. The guy is super cheesy/nerdy but the stretches and exercises he recommends work. I've been doing this usually twice a day for the last couple weeks, and my back already feels a thousand times better. I'm no longer 'on guard' all the time. On the weekend, I barbell rowed 365lbs for 8 reps, with no issues in the lower back what's ever.

So figured I would share, maybe it will help you (the stretches kill but feel so good after, and for me the last exercise is hard af , with one leg up):

What is really awkward for me is trying to walk with out the pelvic tilt. I had to actually first do it front of the mirror, to get a feel of what it should feel like. I'm constantly trying to walk like that, but it is difficult since I think I've had this tilt for over 20 years. But it's getting better, and starting to feel more natural. It will take some time, but I'm pretty sure I can greatly improve my lower back situation, if not fix for good.

Again, this might not be your issue, but I figured I'd share. A lot of people suffer from this without even realizing it (something like 70%), and it's due to us sitting in front of computers all day, sitting in a car, sitting to watch tv etc... so even if this doesn't help you, your log here is pretty popular so it might help some else. Let me know if you have any questions, but I think the video is pretty self explanatory.

Last thing I will say, I really found it crazy and disappointing, that I've been getting some sort of therapy for my back for years and year, whether chiro, or massage, or even a pt, and not one of them noticed this. The closet they came was saying my hamstrings are tight and my hip flexors could be tight...

Hey Elvia,
Been meaning to post this for a while as I know how badly you suffer from lower back issues. I'm the same, and have been for years. Hence why now I avoid squats, deadlifts and even on rows I stick to mostly chest supported stuff. My back might not give me an issue for a few weeks, and then for sitting on the couch too long might get stiff when I get up, tighten up and then I might be screwed anywhere from a few days to a few weeks. So for the last twenty years, I've always sort of been 'on guard' regarding my back. Always aware that it can go bad at any time.

Anyways, wanted to share a couple things I've learned in the last month or so. The first one you might already be 100% aware of (because I feel like a dummy that I didn't figure it out), but the main thing I've been working on in the gym is actually activating my glutes when doing lifts such as rows. As silly as it sounds, I really don't think that for years I even thought about it. I thought I had perfect form. Then I realized that when doing a bent over row, I was putting all the weight on my lower back and hamstrings, my glutes weren't even engaged. So I started to be more conscious of it, and started doing bent over rows, but from the moment I lifted the weight, I squeezed my cheeks as if I had to go to the washroom and was trying to hold it in. Probably not the best way to engage them, but it worked for me. Started doing barbell rows regularly and my back felt great. Rowing 315lbs for reps and no lower back issues. At times I could tell my lower back had been worked, but nothing like before where I was on the verge of it being injured.

So like I mentioned, this you might be already completely aware of, but since I had no clue (and felt like dummy) I thought I would share just in case.

Now the second part, is where I really made improvements. A couple weeks ago as I'm getting ready for a contest, I was looking in the mirror at a side profile looking at my abs. Noticed distention in my lower abs. Thought to myself, I never lose that visceral fat in the lower abs, as I remember seeing stage pictures, and video where I noticed that no matter how "shredded" I was, there was a bump in the lower ab region. Then as I was looking trying to suck it in, I shifted my hips/ass a bit forward, and it disappeared.

And I had an aha moment.

I realized, that it wasn't fat, I simply had an anterior pelvic tilt. It wasn't huge, but enough for me to notice a slight bump on my stomach when wearing a shirt (no matter how tight it was). Did some research on how to fix this and already have made great improvements. When I read about it, it explained perfectly, why my back was always stressed. It's the tight hip flexors, and quads pulling forward, glutes not firing properly, and my hips just rotated forward. I could see the front hip bone lower than the back. This is why, even standing and doing the dishes my back would sometimes spasm.

So here is the best thing I found. The guy is super cheesy/nerdy but the stretches and exercises he recommends work. I've been doing this usually twice a day for the last couple weeks, and my back already feels a thousand times better. I'm no longer 'on guard' all the time. On the weekend, I barbell rowed 365lbs for 8 reps, with no issues in the lower back what's ever.

So figured I would share, maybe it will help you (the stretches kill but feel so good after, and for me the last exercise is hard af , with one leg up):

What is really awkward for me is trying to walk with out the pelvic tilt. I had to actually first do it front of the mirror, to get a feel of what it should feel like. I'm constantly trying to walk like that, but it is difficult since I think I've had this tilt for over 20 years. But it's getting better, and starting to feel more natural. It will take some time, but I'm pretty sure I can greatly improve my lower back situation, if not fix for good.

Again, this might not be your issue, but I figured I'd share. A lot of people suffer from this without even realizing it (something like 70%), and it's due to us sitting in front of computers all day, sitting in a car, sitting to watch tv etc... so even if this doesn't help you, your log here is pretty popular so it might help some else. Let me know if you have any questions, but I think the video is pretty self explanatory.

Last thing I will say, I really found it crazy and disappointing, that I've been getting some sort of therapy for my back for years and year, whether chiro, or massage, or even a pt, and not one of them noticed this. The closet they came was saying my hamstrings are tight and my hip flexors could be tight...

Thank you for taking the time to write that post out. I am sure it will help many people including myself. My back is annoying and I have tried most things over the years. Regarding the first point I already do that. I pretty much start with my feet and make sure they are secure and move up my body with the last things I think about are my back being secure/tight and my glutes are tight. Sometimes I will do everything "right" even with light weight and my back later just feels off so it's frustrating. If I keep to certain movements I am fine but I would like to start doing some heavy barbell rows so I will make sure everything is in place before I start moving up in weight again.

It's been ok recently but whenever I am out of the gym for an extended time it tends to get worse. I will definitely copy that video you sent me so thanks for that. That's the one thing I suppose I can slack on... stretching/mobility work. It's always good to get a reminder and it's part of the reason my back gets worse out of the gym because I am not stretching it as much. Plus I often find myself doing my stretches post workout but just going through the motions and not taking my time on them. I guess when you have just abused your body for 90 mins the last thing you want to do is another 30-40 mins of stretching but I need to start putting more effort into it. I have done similar stretches in the past but not consistently over months/years so I will work on that.

I will stretch daily now at home and when I am back in the gym I have created an interesting split for my current goals (syntherol log) so will incorporate stretching into that plan (more on that later).

I have been getting deep tissue done every week for 5 weeks now so that will only help. He always does my back side so calves, hams, glutes and back etc. It's definitely made a difference and it will only help moving forward. I have also stopped injecting my glutes/hips which I think is an easy thing to do to minimize any possible tightness in those key areas that are linked to lower back health.

Yeah definitely give these stretches and exercises a go. They are actually pretty intense, I sweat when doing them.

I 100% know what you mean, about it getting worse when not moving. If I have a lazy weekend, and just chill on the couch, its a recipe for a stuff back for me.

As far as gluten, Dave actually posted an amazing stretch for the piriformis muscle last week. I've been doing that one also, and its amazing.

And like you said, since you're on lock down, its a perfect time to address these issues.

I have been training eod at home and have had some great workouts. Just rotating light db's and my light barbell with my mate using high reps and minimal rest. Sometimes I will do giant sets for 5-10 mins with no rest incoporating various body parts. It's just a way to keep my body working and tight and maintain what muscle I have. Even with the effective training I feel I am not doing enough right now and do miss the gym a lot. I can't wait to start really pushing it again. Although I am still pushing it just in another way for now. I can also use this time to establish an effective stretching and mobility system and most importantly get me consistently doing it.

The one area I haven't trained much in lockdown is my chest so last workout I done multiple supersets of floor db presses, floot db hammer presses, floor db flyes, pushups and tri-cep extensions. Most sessions I do close to 500 calf raises and always hit them hard using various techniques. I am just going to carry this on and when the gyms open I will hit it hard. I came up with a new split when I am back in the gym and using syntherol in my arms. This split is temporary and geared towards my exact goals. The goals are frequent arm training, calf training and adding in much more cardio and stretching.

PUSH
Calves, Biceps, Tri-ceps, Abs, Cardio and Stretching
PULL
LEGS
OFF

Many will think overtraining but it's just for fun and a short period. I will do this split for approx 4 weeks and then I will go back to my normal/basic split which I will use for the rest of the year. So just a bit of fun and increased volume/frequency. The rest of the year will be basic lifts 4-5 days training per week. It will probably be split up into approx 15 mins for each bodypart and cardio so approx 90 mins per session on the calf and arm etc days.

My diet yesterday was...

1.5 scoops of EAA's, 1 scoop of Ghost greens powder and 10g glutamine.
Beef meatballs, pasta and blueberries.
Beef meatballs, pasta and red grapes.
INTRA- 2 scoops of EAA's and 10g glutamine.
Chicken breast, jasmine rice, chopped dates and honey.
Steak, jasmine rice and goji berries.

1.5 scoops of EAA's, 1 scoop of Ghost greens powder and 10g glutamine.
Chicken breast, wild/wholegrain rice and 1 avocado.

I also snacked on some cashew butter and 85% dark chocolate in the day as well. Moving forward just more of the same with some extra effort into keeping loose and flexible. I am still on 150mg test per week and 2.5iu HGH preworkout. I can't use more hgh as I am already struggling with the fatigue at that dose but I will try to use that dose daily in the future.

Yeah definitely give these stretches and exercises a go. They are actually pretty intense, I sweat when doing them.

I 100% know what you mean, about it getting worse when not moving. If I have a lazy weekend, and just chill on the couch, its a recipe for a stuff back for me.

As far as gluten, Dave actually posted an amazing stretch for the piriformis muscle last week. I've been doing that one also, and its amazing.

And like you said, since you're on lock down, its a perfect time to address these issues.

I remember the first time I did that stretch, it was almost like a revelation. Even if you don´t work out a good stretch / mobility routine will improve your quality of life greatly, I try to make it a part of my morning routine together with meditation and these posts have reminded me I´ve been slacking lately :)

I have done very similar to this many times over the years on the floor. Basically the Pigeon Pose (Eka Pada Rajakapotasana) with my foot right to the side like the link you posted. However it's a whole different animal when you elevate your leg in the air. Plus I done it on a table that is fairly high so the pain was unreal. The relief after you hold that pose is crazy as well. So thanks for posting that. I used to watch all of Dave's videos but stopped a few months ago so missed that one.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131