over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

It's time to get HUGE!

Ok so squats were a bad decision :eek: 2 days after doing them my back tightened up. It's the first time in over year it's happened so it's no coincidence. I had packed my bag ready to train back and had a short nap (not intentional) and when I woke up could barely move. I waited a few hours and it had got worse but I was so annoyed I thought I am gonna still train. I know my body well and know when I can work around issues (especially lower back) but I definitely was in no state to train (couldn't bend forward). Although in the past many times the preworkout (pain) and walk to the gym (loosen me up) has helped significantly and I thought it would this time. I still knew I shouldn't really train but I was that annoyed I did anyway.

After 5 mins in the gym I thought I had made a bad move and should probably go home. However after 40 mins of stretching and some light weight "pump" would I was feeling much better. In the end I performed some great sets so the workout was worth it. They included a 5pps working set for back rows, full weight rack machine pullovers and 90lb db incline bench high rows. I kept bi-cep work to 3 working sets of unilateral machine preacher curls, spider curls and reverse spider curls. Although I still have issues with my trap and when I would perform unilateral rows (right and left) the left side would hurt really badly. However when I use both arms together I get no pain. It all turned out well and I woke up today and my lower back was ok. My trap was still bad but with this I know it's not what I consider dangerous (unlike my lower back) and will go away very quickly.

Today I trained legs and it was great. I got a day pass to one of my old gyms. It has minimal leg equipment but I wanted to keep things basic today so it was more than enough. In fact I done all my leg movements (not counting slay pushes) to just 2 machines. I started with horizontal leg press calf presses and for a change quite a lot of working sets. I done approx 4 working sets with straight legs and 4 working sets with a slightly bent knee. Then 1 working set for hip abductors and hip adductors. Then back to the hoz leg press for approx 4 ham/glute (wide and deep rom) focused working sets and 4 quad focused (low and partial) working sets. Then 10 mins of slay pushes going up to 80kg so less weight but minimal rest periods. I finished with 30 mins on the stairmaster. When listening to music on headphones the cardio feels so much different. The 30 mins flew by and I was a sweating mess by the end of it. I done things differently today nutrition wise as well. After training I went to McDonalds and got 3 double cheeseburgers. On the system it stated 1350 calories.

I will see how I am tomorrow but I should be gtg. I may still have an off day but if not it will be push day and I can train as normal so full steam a head. The burgers today were an exception but I have decided to bump up my calories. In a perfect world I could add in another beef, rice and vegetable meal but that is not going to happen. I simply want a boost in calories and something I enjoy. Therefore I will be adding in a 1000+ calorie bowl of granola every morning from now on. I was having fats and protein in the morning but this will be an injection of carbs. I can up things liek this because I want to push the size now and what I was doing wasn't going to do it. Everything else will be the same though but those extra cals will definitely keep the scale moving.

I had a stranger in the gym take a pic of me. They didn't come out good as my abs were in dark light but they are still indented so I can push the calories more. I will do this in stages but it's time to start packing on some size. I don't even care if some of it is water/fat because I want to be super full and need it because I want to get as strong as possible over the next few months. I have tried to enlarge the photos but all the image uploading sites are rubbish now so these will have to do for now.

Nice log Elvia! I m following for sure!
Can you talk a bit about your theories about gaining mass via aas -insulin etc use while keeping health in check?

What kind of aas, amounts ,dosing protocols ,timing ,duration ....
I noticed you pyramid up your doses and/or adding compounds as the cycle goes on..
can you elaborate in detail?

I didn’t see this anywhere... we’re you taking HGH prior to this cycle?

If so, what was your daily amount and pin schedule?

Looking great man, def going to keep up with your log. (y)

The one struggle I personally have is staying out of the gym. However if I want to grow I must have some rest days as they will only benefit me. Sometimes less is more especially when each session is brutal. So today I am having an off day as I definitely need it. Sometimes it's hard to switch off especially when gains are coming on strong and you feel strong in the gym but there needs to be adequate recovery (mind and body). My lower back is also quite tight which can only be from the squats so I will monitor things and try to stay loose.

I forgot to mention I also had an Shiatsu massage done a few days ago. It was really good and I left feeling great. He worked on my ab area (upper part of the psoas muscle) and the surrounding areas due to my lower back problems. I have found a place that also does sports massage so will book in there one day too. Over here is not like the US and UK for sports massage. In the UK I have many options for good sports massage. 90% of the massage places here are Thai places and some of them offer sex. I was searching on Google and one come up which is literally down the road from me. They advertise it online as it's allowed but it's discreet so I didn't know it existed. They even offer sex dolls :D

as hard as may be for some i have found i grow better with more rest and have been my biggest with more rest/short simple workouts. eod at best or 3x wk.

something to ponder.

looking good brotha!

Nice log Elvia! I m following for sure!
Can you talk a bit about your theories about gaining mass via aas -insulin etc use while keeping health in check?

What kind of aas, amounts ,dosing protocols ,timing ,duration ....
I noticed you pyramid up your doses and/or adding compounds as the cycle goes on..
can you elaborate in detail?

Thanks. Everyone has different goals and are willing to go to different places in regards to health. Fact is nothing is healthy about getting big even if you're natural. So it's often a case of damaged limitation and good luck. Although there are definitely safer ways of doing things. But if a guy wants to be 300 pounds it's simply bad for your health. So I would recommend really thinking about your exact goal and if health is a concern pick a max weight that is reasonable for your height.

Now if you want to be as healthy as possible I would recommend sticking to the basics. I would also use no orals when growing. I could post a bad study for all the main injectables. I am aware of the deca one but for me I think picking from the likes of test, deca and primo is a good approach. If health is even more of a factor for you then just test but if that's the case I wouldn't recommend getting big at all. So there will always be risks involved.

I would personally keep hgh at a max dose of about 5iu. I think it's a key player in damaging health for bodybuilders. Obviously hgh alone is not that bad but when combining huge doses with high aas and high bodyweight it simply exacerbates the problem. Bodybuilders have larger organs (specifically the heart) from training and growing so large doses of hgh is only going to worsen things. Coimbine that with stimulants and aas and it's a recipe for disaster.

We could go on about various things but for me it's just about common sense. Smaller-moderate doses of everything. Avoid toxic drugs. Eat clean and nutrient dense foods. Get regular blood work done and actively fix problems and not just avoid them. So if blood markers are bad you don't blast. Cruise on a real cruise dose. Don't rely upon stimulants to get you through the day. Utilize effective supplmentation that is geared towards you own genetics and personal blood work. Drink lot's of water. Do cardio even when growing.

There is no right answers in this and no one is perfect. Nevertheless if someone wants to go for it I don't think what I am doing is really bad so something similar could be ok. I am not recommending copying what I do. I could drop dead tomorrow but in the grand scheme I am not on a really bad path and I do care about my health (I am not reckless). So you could use some test and nandrolone. You could use a little hgh and slin. I don't think insulin is that bad at all. Obviously just use common sense and have regular breaks and make sure insulin sensitivity is kept high. For that I would recommend periods of lower carbs and regular walks. You could also supplement with the likes of magnesium, vitamin d and a decent gda product (berberine, chromium, alpha lipoic acid, cinnamon etc). If you can get away with solely nutrient dense (and slower) carbs when using insulin go for it. Although I do like to utilize some powders (HBCD's) but only when training. If I ever need fast carbs away from training I prefer using natural sources with my fav being medjool dates.

I have no real set plan but I do gradually increase dose so in a sense you get the most out of each increment. However it's not always as perfect as that. Fact is if you have some base hormones in the mix then you can grow and it all comes down to your training and diet. I may lower down for a few weeks (or just rotate over) but I will be swopping over to sust and npp in the New Year. I will up things slightly but not by much and with that I can get another 8 weeks of good growing. Quite frankly I could probably half my doses and still grow because I will be upping calories and training hard. Drugs are key though and don't let anyone else say otherwise but when growing I don't think the dose is that important just the fact you have elevated levels. I could grow on 500mg test or 1g for example and for me it's a case of using an effective dose whilst minimizing possible side effects. If I felt good on higher doses I would personally move up to them.

I didn’t see this anywhere... we’re you taking HGH prior to this cycle?

If so, what was your daily amount and pin schedule?

Looking great man, def going to keep up with your log. (y)

Thanks. No I wasn't using hgh before this log. I have used it on/off for years but mainly off due to severe fatigue. I have only used a few kits of hgh in the last few years to give an indication. Last time I think I lasted about 2 weeks on only 1iu per day. I have had the same kit in my fridge for most of the year. I will be using black tops as I have some of those at the same dose. I wrote 2iu twice daily but only been dosing once most days. Although last night I dosed slin once but decided to dose hgh only pre bed. I had no work and didn't set my alarm and slept for 14 hours which is just ridiculous :eek::D Moving forward I will try to stick to 2 slin/hgh shots per day.

as hard as may be for some i have found i grow better with more rest and have been my biggest with more rest/short simple workouts. eod at best or 3x wk.

something to ponder.

looking good brotha!

Thanks. It's definitely something I have pondered... many times over many years. I am sure all of us on here have. I have experimented a lot over the years. I will say I think lower volume and high frequency is optimal for most but there are no right/wrong answers with any of this. As you state for growing lower volume is great for most. Dorian Yates done amazing with 4 hours per week as a prime example. Anyone who is training brutally hard shouldn't be training all the time. You grow in rest. It's all common sense. Although I do think many are scared to overtrain and it gets almost silly at times. They think if they do a few more sets they will suddenly stop growth. The body adapts and it can do lot more than many think. Although others will think if you can get similar results with 50% of the work why do the rest and I understand that logic. Then you have the likes of Juan Morel training 12 per week in his current off season. Although for me personally I think that is excessive especially when growing. However I don't think training 6 days per week (once per day) is that excessive. If you have a guy eating multiple times daily, sleeping 8 hours per day, taking 1g aas and insulin and hgh etc etc... training 6 hours per week is not that much. Again there are no wrong answers and just do what suits you best. I think 3-4 days per week for many is great for growing but I love the gym so prefer do train a bit more. Nothing excessive but 4-6 days per week at 1-2 hours per day.

I have trained 3 days in a row. Things are going good but the hgh fatigue is here but I am pushing through. I dosed insulin once yesterday (with 2iu hgh) but decided to dose 2iu hgh pre bed and I slept for ages.

Like most I look worse the less lean I get. It's not a good look for me as I have a wide waist as it is but I said to myself let's just go for it and become a tank :D I will try to maintain my abs the best I can and they are when I know I have to reign things in. Once they start disappearing I will slow things down.

In a perfect world you would up calories by approx 400 and move up in small increments in order to minimize potential fat gain. But fuck that I am literally just going to eat what I can and try to increase amounts over time. By the new year I want to be another 20 pounds bigger.

I have added in a 1500 calorie bowl of granola every morning for the last few days. I bought a few different varieties (4 nut, chocolate, mixed berries) and just rotate them. I just have half the box with half a carton of milk so each one lasts me 2 days. I use coconut milk and digest the cereal fine that way. Then I wait approx 2 hours before taking my insulin and hgh combo and mainly stick to carbs/protein whilst it is active. I am having 1 avocado and some mixed nuts every day. As well as some extra virgin olive oil and walnut oil at times as well. I also have quite a lot of beef mince which ranges from 10-15g fat per pack. So my fat intake is not low by any means even if it's controlled at certain times. Today my bowl of cereal alone was about 65g fat as well. Most of my other meals are beef, rice (basmati or jasmine) and vegetables.

I have been having some shakes recently as well. I use a combination of whole foods and powders. My last was 50g protein from synthepure, oats, pineapple, banana, mixed berries and water. My main carb sources now are rice, fruit, pasta and oats. If I want fast carbs I prefer natural sources with my fav being medjool dates. I have been having approx 100g dates (75g carbs) with some of my post workout meals recently.

Training has been good...

PUSH
Warm Up
Incline Bench DB Lateral Raises... 1 working set.
Cable Lateral Raises (cuff around my wrist)... 1 working set for each arm.
Machine Shoulder Press... 1 working set.
Incline Smith Press... 1 working set with 3pps.
Machine Press... 2 working sets... 1 loading with 4pps and 1 drop off with 2.5pps.
Machine Flyes... 1 working set then 1 static hold set.
Floor DB Hammer Grip Deadstop Presses... 1 working set.
Machine Tri-cep Extensions... 1 working drop set with 4 or 5 drops.
Exercise bike for 15mins.
Stretches.

PULL
Abs for 10 mins.
Incline Bench DB Rear Delt Flyes... 1 working set.
Incline Bench DB High Rows... 2 working sets with different grips.
Machine Unilateral Rows... 1 working set with each arm (elbows tucked in).
Machine Pulldowns... 1 working set.
Seated Cable Rows... 1 working set.
Barbell Shrugs... 2 working sets.
Machine Lower Back Extensions... 1 working set.
Unilateral Cable Curls... 1 working set with each arm.
DB Hammer Curls... 2 working sets... 1 loading with 30kg db's and one drop off with 20kg db's.
Machine Curls... 1 working drop set with 3 drops.
Stretches.

LEGS
Standing Calf Raises... 2 working sets with the last being a drop set with 3 drops.
Seated Calf Raises... 3 working sets with the last being a drop set with 3 drops.
Lying Leg Curls... 1 working set with both legs. Then 4 unilateral working sets (2 for each leg). The first with partial reps and the 2nd with negative reps.
Barbell Stiff Leg Deadlifts... 1 working set.
Horizontal Leg Press... 2 working sets (1 close/low stance and the next with medium/wide stance).
Squat machine... 1 working set.
Unilateral Leg Extensions... 1 working set with each leg.
Stretches.

Intra was 6 scoops of Yamamoto Nutrition's Energan (40g HBCD's, 15g EAA's, 8g l-citrulline etc) with an extra 35g carbs added. I plan to change my intra shake when this runs out as I digest other products better. I will probably go with Axe & Sledge's Demo day and rotate EAA products.

Post workout I had a large meal consisting of 300g lean beef mince (63g protein and 15g fat), 1 tin of organic heinz baked beans (54g carbs, 20g protein) and 1 pack of basmati rice (90g carbs).

A slight change of plan. I was looking at my insulin and realized I have some used novolin-r with an expiry date of 2017. I figured just start with that instead. It will still be gtg so I started that today. I will rotate insulin types as I go along so lantus and humalog will also be used over the subsequent months. I decided to dose 10iu novalin-r with 2iu Genotrope twice today. I will carry on with the same dosing over the next week and adjust if needed.

Today was pull day and more of the same. I dosed the novolin-r about 2 hours pre workout. I have had more shakes today for convenience but also 2 meat and rice meals so far. After I post this I will have chicken, jasmine rice and a side salad. Intra today was 6 scoops of Yamamoto Nutrition's Energan (40g HBCD's, 15g EAA's, 8g l-citrulline etc) and an additional scoop of Axe & Sledge's Demoday (15g Carb10 and 11g HBCD's). I had planned to up intra carbs slightly and will be sticking with that amount (65g) for the foreseeable future. Today I also tried 1.5 scoops of OuttenFit Nutrition's Revive V2 preworkout and it was great. My workout included...

Warm Up
Reverse Pec Deck... 1 working drop set with just 1 drop.
Machine Pullovers... 1 working set.
Incline Bench DB Rows... 1 working set.
Close Grip Pulldowns... 1 working set.
Machine Rows (unilateral)... 1 working set for each side.
Cable Shrugs... 1 working drop set with just 1 drop.
Lower Back Extensions supersetted with Reverse Lower Back Extensions... 2 sets.
Machine Curls (unilateral)... 1 working set for each side.
DB Hammer Curls... 1 working set.
Preacher DB Hammer Curls... 1 working set for each side.
Stretches.

Do you always dose slin and gh together?

100% eating is key bro. if you can eat enough and got your gear n sups good for sure you can recover and grow.

funny point too about more food. i look much better with more food then less. the key is what foods!

How’s your lower back, mate?
Is leg day tomorrow?

A 1500 calorie bowl of granola in the morning. I'm jealous! Been dieting for the last 8 weeks on 2300 calories a day, and about 1200 calories of that is protein.

Do you always dose slin and gh together?

No pretty much 90% of my slin usage in the past was without hgh. As I have mentioned a few times I get bad fatigue with hgh so it's meant I have barely used it in the past. Well I have tried many times but cycles never last more than a few weeks. I am doing well this time though but have been falling asleep randomly which is annoying. I do like to use synthetine with insulin and think they are a great combination. I would say about 60-70% of my slin usage has been combined with synthetine. I think it's a great tool to help stay lean on insulin. I am having a break from synthetine now though but will add it back in sometime next year.

100% eating is key bro. if you can eat enough and got your gear n sups good for sure you can recover and grow.

funny point too about more food. i look much better with more food then less. the key is what foods!

Definitely. More food is making me grow well and if you keep an eye on digestion then everything can operate efficiently (for now). Although there needs to be a balance with everything plus everyone's definition of more/less is different. I am putting away some decent calories most days and I am growing well. However I do have to be careful not to add too many calories just for the sake of it because it will just means putting on unnecessary fat. However I am never exact like most people and don't even count calories but after years of doing this know my body pretty well. I keep things basic and my goal is too get huge so nothing needs to be exact but if/when I start putting on too much fat I will adjust things.

How’s your lower back, mate?
Is leg day tomorrow?

I just trained legs. My lower back has been ok. It's my traps that have been causing me issues but they feel fine now. Going on feel tonight I knew I couldn't do stiff leg deadlifts and a squat movement because it would be playing with fire. So I kept hams to leg curls and stretching. Everything is great though. I will always have lower back problems but I can work around it no problem. I have been testing things (squats, deadlifts etc) recently and know when to pull back like I did tonight (still a risk though). Anyone training hard frequently should be getting some form of treatment (deep tissue, art etc) done. I know I am not helping myself but it's hard where I live plus it's super expensive. In the UK I can get 4 massages for the price of 1 here. Nothing is bad though am just thinking ahead so will get some tissue work done as I know it helps minimize any potential problems.

A 1500 calorie bowl of granola in the morning. I'm jealous! Been dieting for the last 8 weeks on 2300 calories a day, and about 1200 calories of that is protein.

I had 2 the other day :D I actually changed things and been having it pre bed recently. I digest it fairly well but I figured due to the increased fatigue from the hgh I would be best changign the timing. It's a lot of calories to take in early on so all the effort my body takes dighesting it could contribute to any fatigue earlier in the day. So now I just havew it pre bed so I am nto going to eat again for at least 8 hours.

I haven't been able to get on the computer recently so have a lot to update. Things are great but I did have a few days of inconsistency. I have been falling sleep randomly and sleeping past my alarm due to the hgh so it's been annoying. They are dosed higher per vial but I was just counting it as 10iu so was taking more than I wanted. Probably just over 6iu per day than 4iu. I also started getting headaches which I never get (hgh). So I have adjusted things so at most I am taking 4iu per day now.

The other day I fell asleep for 5 hours in the evening and woke up and Flex wanted to go out. I figured go to McDonalds so I got 4 double cheeseburgers which is about 2000 calories. I also had a bowl of granola at 1500 cals a few hours afterwards so literally 3500 calories in the 3 hours before bed. It's an easy way to get my cals for the day but definitely not ideal so won't be doing it regularly. Well I may do the 4 burgers again next week but no more than once per week :D

Then yesterday things were good (meals) but I forgot we were going for a meal with my gf's parents. We got steak and shrimp and you have your own grill so cook the steak yourself. It's unlimited in supply so I went to town. I reckon I had about 800g steak (very lean) which is a massive amount. I also had shrimp (about 7 pieces), fries, salad and some bread. Afterwards we went out and I had a few drinks. I never drink alcohol now (just on holidays) so it's very rare but I only had about 4 drinks and 2 shots and came home very early. Anyway today I am back on plan and pretty much ate chicken and rice 4 times today. I have also had a fruit smoothie with synthepure. Plus about 4 EAA's drinks throughout the day as well. I literally have them for the taste and do 1 scoop in 1 litre of water so an easy way to get my fluids in. I eat beef most of the time but every few weeks rotate chicken in. Although I am enjoying chicken right now so will do both for my meals for the next few weeks.

Moving forward just keeping things basic and having my meat and rice (or pasta) meals as much as I can. I have been having more synthepure shakes which only make me feel better due to the fruit. Yesterday I had 1 post workout consisting of 50g protein from synthepure, 3 gala apples, 1 kiwi, mixed berries, oats and water. That's pretty much it plus my daily granola bowl which is always about 1500 calories. I am growing well and looked super full postworkout but couldn't get any pics. I had some pics taken 4 days ago but never posted so will include one of them in my next post.

Most importantly I have progressed in weights/reps all through my training when compared to the start of my log. I am getting stronger every week so will simply carry on doing the same. My last 3 workouts...

PUSH
Warm up with db's.
Incline Bench DB Lateral Raises... 1 working set.
Machine Unilateral Lateral Raises... 2 working sets for each arm (1 loading and 1 drop off).
Incline DB Bench Press... 1 working set.
Machine Chest Press... 2 working sets (1 loading and 1 drop off).
Machines Flyes... 1 working set and 1 static hold set.
Tri-cep Pushdown (using assisted dip/pull up machine)... 2 working sets (different grips).
Standing EZ Bar Overhead Extensions... 1 working set with 25kg per side.
Tri-cep Dips... 1 working set.
15 min on Spin Bike.
Stretches.

PULL
Warm Up (rope face pulls).
Standing Cable Pullovers... 1 working set.
Lat Pulldowns... 1 working set.
Unilateral Machine Rows... 1 working set with each arm.
Low Pulley Cable Rows... 1 working set.
Barbell Shrugs... 1 working set (50kg per side).
Lower Back Extensions supersetted with Machine Ab Crunches... 2 working sets.
Hammer Curls... 1 working drop set (30kg db's dropped down to 20kg).
Machine Curls... 1 working drop set with 2 drops.
Stretches.

LEGS
Seated Calf Raises... 3 working sets.
Standing Calf Raises... 1 working set.
Machine Tibialis Raises... 2 working sets.
Unilateral Seated Leg Curls... 2 working sets with each leg including negative reps.
Unilateral Lying Leg Curls... 2 working sets with each leg including partial reps.
Good Mornings (ham focused)... 3 sets with just a bar.
Vertical Leg Press... 2 working sets (1 loading and 1 drop off).
Squat Machine... 2 working sets (1 loading and 1 drop off).
Unilateral Leg Extensions... 1 working set for each leg (full weight rack).
Stretches.

A quick updated pic. This was taken after legs about 4 days ago. My mate was in the gym so I got it done. But it's not great so I will get a better one (pumped up) taken soon...

You are looking huge in your pic already Elvia. Keep up the good work. The way you are eating, you are either going to look like The Incredible Hulk, or a pro sumo wrestler. Lol. If it turns out to be the second one, you could always move to Japan. I hear those guys are held in very high regard over there....

Things are good but the hgh fatigue is definitely a bigger issue for me now. It's effecting my diet as well which makes it pointless running in many ways. I fell asleep at 7pm last night for example so my sleeping is all over the place. I will grind on though as I want to see if my body can adapt over time at this dose (4iu per day). If it doesn't I will just stop the hgh. I need to make sure my diet is consistent as it hasn't been and that is the most important element in all of this. I have been using bulk calorie meals to make up for things but it's not the ideal system especially for people sensitive to bloating. Although I don't bloat too bad with the burgers I have been having but will leave them out now.

I read a post the other day about eating non clean food to make up for lost calories is pointless. How junk will negatively effect digestion and overall results. I totally get the post (common sense) and agree with most of it but there are always exceptions. There is so much to this but food choices and timing can be important factors. As is the definition of "clean food" to begin with. A lot of guys eat just chicken and rice all day and it's clean but I wouldn't call it healthy (far from nutritious). Now clean food will always make up most of my diet but I will use giant bowls of granola to create a surplus in which I can grow. It's not ideal but as long as I watch my condition I see no harm in doing so. I do 100% see the logic in the another approach though. Basically listening to your body and not force feeding and making things more gradual. But for me I want to get big and fast so foods can/should be pushed more if that is your main objective.

I have 2 meat and rice and 2 meat and pasta meals set out for tomorrow. On top of those will be 1 or 2 synthepure fruit smoothies (oats, pineapple, kiwi, berries and water). My intra shake and some eaa shakes through the day. Plus my pre bed granola bowl. A very simple but highly effective approach for me. I just need to make sure I am consistent with it. I have also been having at least 1 avocado and a handful of mixed nuts (or just walnuts) each day as well. I also snack on (add to meals) medjool dates, clementines and other fruits as well. I actually just had about 300g of coconut and quinoa granola with coconut milk (just over 1500 calories). Gonna have another avocado and some walnuts with a protein shake before I go to bed as well.

I have stopped novolin-r for a few days then I will start lantus at 30iu per day and go from there. I may even just start it tomorrow. I was only dosing novolin-r once most days as I was getting so tired from the hgh I was concerned about falling asleep later in the day. I did in fact fall asleep one day after dosing insulin but luckily my gf woke me up. The lantus will suit me much better in this current environment as it's much more forgiving (long and steady active life) so as long as I keep the dose sensible I won't have any issues even if I randomly fall asleep for a few hours.

Today was push day. I usually start with shoulders but changed the order around. Preworkout I had chicken, basmati rice and 2 clementines. Intra was 6 scoops of Yamamoto Nutrition's Energan (40g HBCD's, 15g EAA's, 8g l-citrulline etc). My preworkout was 1 scoop of Chao's Crew's Stim Head with 1 scoop of Alpha Lion's Komodo pump. I also had 1 serving of Controlled Labs Green Might (creatine). Post workout I had chicken, basmati rice and 4 medjool dates.

Abs for 10 mins (crunches, twists and hanging knee raises).
Warm Up (upper body).
Incline Smith Press... 1 working and 1 drop off set with 3.5pps and 2pps.
Machine Flyes... 1 working set and 1 static hold set.
Machine Press... 1 working set.
Standing DB Lateral Raises... 2 working sets (1 with straight arms with 16kg db's and 1 with bent arms with 30kg db's).
Machine Lateral Raises... 1 working set with the full weight rack.
Machine Shoulder Press... 1 working set with the full weight rack.
Close Grip Bench Press... 1 working set with 2.5pps.
Standing EZ Bar Overhead Extensions... 1 working set with 30kg per side.
Tri-cep Pushdowns... 1 working drop set with the 50kg (full weight rack) then 25kg.
Stretches.
15 mins cardio on the Cross Trainer (rotating 1 min on tiptoes and 1 min standard).

I should note I had an off day yesterday. Today after eating my post workout meal I also took Flex on a 90 min walk. Tomorrow will be pull day and I am looking forward to it. My traps feel much better now.

What about 4 iu GH eod, Elvia?

It's still the same matey. I was doing 2iu per day at one point and had issues and figured no point in trying 1iu as it's too low. Anyway during my last attempt I literally went with 1iu per day and still had issues. I have tried everything even 4iu eod. I even planned to do 10iu every 4-5 days thinking outside the box but after 1 shot I was literally walking around like someone had sedated me :eek::D I could load up on strong stimulants but I don't want to do that and in my experience even when trying caffeine through the day it made no difference. Obviously there are much stronger stimulants but I don't want to go down that path for the sake of simply using hgh. I have actually just had just over a day off hgh but gonna dose it at 2iu before bed now. Things are good and I will just carry on and see how I am. I won't mention it again as I am like a broken record :eek::D

Today has been a good day. Even though I didn't dose hgh the day before I woke up with my hands tingling. My diet has been very basic today...

- 1 avocado, mixed nuts and a protein shake just as a quick breakfast before taking Flex out.
- Chicken, basmati rice and 1 clementine and 1 kiwi.
- Beef and pasta drizzled in walnut oil.
TRAIN (Intra was 6 scoops of Yamamoto Nutrition's Energan so 40g HBCD's, 15g EAA's, 8g l-citrulline etc).
- Chicken, basmati rice and 6 medjool dates.
- Synthepure, oats, pineapple, mixed berries and water.
- Beef and pasta drizzled in walnut oil.

My next/last meal will be Blueberry and Chia seeds Granola with coconut milk (1500+ calories).

I have also had 2 EAA shakes (both with my multi vitamin and greens powder) and will have another 1 (EAA only) in a minute.

Last night I ended up having 2 giant bowls of granola before bed so that's over 3000 calories :D As a result I have been alittle distended today but fucking as full as possible. Looked twice the size after I trained. It was pull day and pretty much the same (minor change in sequence due to someone using machine) as my last session. Well bicep's were also different because my left distal bicep tendon issue has come back so I kept it to a giant set with lighter weight but maximum pump. Compared to my last session I also progressed in most lifts whether that be in weight, reps or improved form. Examples include the incline bench high row I only have 40kg db's max in this gym but with the form I use it's very hard so I made sure to be extra strict and still got 1 extra rep. The machine rows are very high reps which isn't ideal but I still use the machine because the connection is amazing. I got 22 reps with the full weight rack with my left arm and 21 with my right arm. When I train in my other gym I can use plates so go as high as I want to. Most of my other movements fall in the 10-15 range. Here is my exact routine...

PULL
Warm Up (rope face pulls).
Standing Cable Pullovers... 1 working set.
Low Pulley Cable Rows... 1 working set.
Lat Pulldowns... 1 working set.
Unilateral Machine Rows... 1 working set with each arm.
Barbell Shrugs... 1 working set (50kg per side).
Lower Back Extensions supersetted with Machine Ab Crunches... 2 working sets.
Giant set for bi-ceps lasting approx 5 mins including standing db curls, rope curls, reverse cable curls, db concentration curls and db hammer curls.
Stretches.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity