over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

It's time to get HUGE!

bro you are already shredded and dry. interested to see how crazy you look in a few weeks! go hard. excellent thread - treasure trove.

Elvia, thank you for taking the time to post and share your experiences! I, like many others here enjoy following your threads. Forgive me if you have already mentioned it, but other than "drizzling" on food, is there a specific amount of EVOO that you try to get ed? Or, is just adding to meals enough?

Thank Bro!

bro you are already shredded and dry. interested to see how crazy you look in a few weeks! go hard. excellent thread - treasure trove.

Thanks. After going onto higher test and relaxing my diet a little definitely not shredded and dry but it's coming back very fast.

Elvia, thank you for taking the time to post and share your experiences! I, like many others here enjoy following your threads. Forgive me if you have already mentioned it, but other than "drizzling" on food, is there a specific amount of EVOO that you try to get ed? Or, is just adding to meals enough?

Thank Bro!

Thanks. Nothing was exact so literally just drizzling on certain meals. Although I should put a heavy drizzle because it's a fair amount so in the day definitely added up. It's just a simple way for me to bump calories up and get more healthy fats in plus I love the taste of jasmine rice and olive oil. I started doing it on all my rice meals away from training. Around training I would drizzle honey on my rice instead. Now I am dieting those have been replaced with maggi sauce. It's also really nice mixing almond milk into rice as well.

A frustrating update and it just shows how sensitive I am to tren. I wasn't expecting/forcing this either because I felt great last night and got lot's done then I went to bed. I woke up in the middle of the night in a panic. I generally get most of my panic attacks in the night like that. The good thing is I didn't actually have a panic attack because whilst I thought I was within 30 secs I knew I could stop it and it just went away and I went back to sleep and have been fine since. When I woke up I was also sweating badly and very hot as well but that will be the dnp. The tren is 100% the cause of the panic but it doesn't help taking something that will make you feel hot and uncomfortable so the combination definitely isn't great. Although on dnp only I would feel hot and uncomfortable but good with no panic.

Taking tren is definitely playing with fire for me but I am going to take it again at around 12mg tonight (long before bedtime) and see how I am. I just hope I quickly adapt like in the past and I am fine. Regardless how good tren is at enhancing your physique it's not worth even a few days of bad panic attacks they are that horrible. In the past when I build up the dose I usually start feeling great so that is the only reason I will carry on with it for now. Other than that everything is good and I decided to have an off day from training. As a result it's been mainly meat, eggs, vegetables and berries today. Tomorrow I will train legs and I look forward to it.

A frustrating update and it just shows how sensitive I am to tren. I wasn't expecting/forcing this either because I felt great last night and got lot's done then I went to bed. I woke up in the middle of the night in a panic. I generally get most of my panic attacks in the night like that. The good thing is I didn't actually have a panic attack because whilst I thought I was within 30 secs I knew I could stop it and it just went away and I went back to sleep and have been fine since. When I woke up I was also sweating badly and very hot as well but that will be the dnp. The tren is 100% the cause of the panic but it doesn't help taking something that will make you feel hot and uncomfortable so the combination definitely isn't great. Although on dnp only I would feel hot and uncomfortable but good with no panic.

Taking tren is definitely playing with fire for me but I am going to take it again at around 12mg tonight (long before bedtime) and see how I am. I just hope I quickly adapt like in the past and I am fine. Regardless how good tren is at enhancing your physique it's not worth even a few days of bad panic attacks they are that horrible. In the past when I build up the dose I usually start feeling great so that is the only reason I will carry on with it for now. Other than that everything is good and I decided to have an off day from training. As a result it's been mainly meat, eggs, vegetables and berries today. Tomorrow I will train legs and I look forward to it.
sometimes I would have to shower in middle of night because I would be sauna level soaked from tren use. lots of gfs have had to accustom to this, sometimes it was gross, it smells diff. stains sheets. I have never gone below 50mg

everyday for months on and off for years I've had to switch shirts in middle of night, you can literally wring it out. now I'm off tren and probably may never try it again. dhb is my next venture. let us know how the 12mg works out for you, sometimes the pros outweigh the cons!

sometimes I would have to shower in middle of night because I would be sauna level soaked from tren use. lots of gfs have had to accustom to this, sometimes it was gross, it smells diff. stains sheets. I have never gone below 50mg

everyday for months on and off for years I've had to switch shirts in middle of night, you can literally wring it out. now I'm off tren and probably may never try it again. dhb is my next venture. let us know how the 12mg works out for you, sometimes the pros outweigh the cons!

Trust me I could grow a 12 inch penis and win the olympia on this tren and it would not be worth the panic attacks :D

I have had night sweats from tren as well but last night was definitely the DNP. I could feel the heat within 30 mins of taking it. Night sweats don't really bother me and at any other time I would be fine just hot and uncomfortable. When I am in a sensitive state anxiety wise though any feeling of discomfort is not ideal. An example when I started getting panic attacks again (first time in ages) it happened one time I didn't realize it was so hot outside and I had a coat on then was sat in the car and I started sweating badly and felt really uncomfortable and that triggered a panic attack. It's ridiculous how my mind can work when in this state and I can only laugh about it but I definitely know what not to do so I guess that's a bonus. I am feeling really good though I just wish I could do what I done in the past and just run a standard dose and not have to worry about anything and just get the great results I know it can bring.

My current health supplements...

Fish Oil (High EPA)- 6g per day.
Vitamin D- 4,000iu per day.
Nattokinase- 8,000FU per day.
Multivitamin- 2 servings per day.
Curcumin (liquid)- 2 servings per day (240mg curcuminoids).
Digestive Enzyme Blend- 2 servings per day.
Synthergine- 4ml per day.

I have added a new product that contains ingredients that are great for cholesterol and heart health. It's called LipidMAX by Strom Sports. I take 2 servings per day so double the below amounts.

1 serving...
Lysine 5000mg
Vitamin C 1000mg
Citrus bergamot 500mg
Grapeseed Extract 500mg
CoQ10 250mg

Other than the sweating have u noticed any other side effects from the 200mg of DNP? Fatigue/Lethargy?

250mg on dinitros old batches killed me, it was the craziest shit I've ever taken,wiped me out, idk why i took it precontest but I did, lost muscle cuz i was too sick to eat, went from like 195 to 175 in a month, shredded though

I’m sure you already know this and I’m not even sure it’s relevant to your situation but I always run 5htp with tren as I’ve heard it can mess with seratonin levels.

Other than the sweating have u noticed any other side effects from the 200mg of DNP? Fatigue/Lethargy?
250mg on dinitros old batches killed me, it was the craziest shit I've ever taken,wiped me out, idk why i took it precontest but I did, lost muscle cuz i was too sick to eat, went from like 195 to 175 in a month, shredded though

I only used 1 of the Euro DNP's which are 200mg and I was surprised how hard it hit me. Very hot within 30 mins and woke up in the night sweating badly. It's the tren that caused the anxiety but I decided to drop the DNP because the combination of the 2 would be too much. I will add in the DNP again when my body has adapted to this tren. A50 in the past when I used the same DNP my energy levels would always lower through the week and my endurance in the gym would be lower but never low enough to ruin training because I would just stick to 1 cap per day and would use a good preworkout to help matters as well.

I’m sure you already know this and I’m not even sure it’s relevant to your situation but I always run 5htp with tren as I’ve heard it can mess with seratonin levels.

I take an SSRI (10mg escitalopram) so I can't use 5HTP but I experimented with it many years ago and used to like it so I agree it's definitely a good supplement to use when on cycle especially on the likes of tren.

I took 12mg tren last night and I was fine. I was still hot from the DNP the day before but nothing too bad. As I just posted I have decided to leave the DNP for now because the combination would be too much for me. I was going to drop the tren instead but looking at my physique and my goals I am not too far off were I need to be body fat wise I just need to harden up and get the freaky look going (vascular, tight, pumped etc) so I figured tren would be better for me in regards to what it will do to my body. When/if I need to get the last bit of fat off and quickly I will add the DNP in. Tonight I am going to dose about 15mg tren and if I am fine tomorrow go with a bit more tomorrow.

5 whole eggs, spinach and blueberries.
Chicken Soup with potatoes, cannellini beans, chickpeas, carrot, celery and spinach.

INTRA (3 scoops of EAA's, 10g glutamine, and honey).
Chicken Soup with potatoes, cannellini beans, chickpeas, carrot, celery and spinach.
Rump steak and Mediterranean vegetables (courgette, red pepper, yellow pepper, cherry tomato, aubergine and red onions).
0% fat yoghurt and EAA's (fizzy watermelon flavour) with blackberries, raspberries and walnuts.

I trained legs and hit a variety of movements so fairly high volume and it felt great...

Horizontal Leg Press Calf Presses... 2 working sets.
Squat Machine Calf Raises... 2 working sets.
Seated Calf Raises... 2 working sets.
Seated Leg Curls... 2 working sets.
Lying Leg Curls... 2 working sets.
Glute Extension... 1 working set for each side.
Hip Abductors... 1 working set.
Hip Adductors... 1 working set.
Leg Press... 2 working sets.
Unilateral Leg Press... 1 working set for each side.
Unilateral Leg Extensions... 2 working sets for each side.
Stretches.

My back is feeling better now so I will add in a stiff leg deadlift and also some hack squats during my next rotation.

I took 12mg tren last night and I was fine. I was still hot from the DNP the day before but nothing too bad. As I just posted I have decided to leave the DNP for now because the combination would be too much for me. I was going to drop the tren instead but looking at my physique and my goals I am not too far off were I need to be body fat wise I just need to harden up and get the freaky look going (vascular, tight, pumped etc) so I figured tren would be better for me in regards to what it will do to my body. When/if I need to get the last bit of fat off and quickly I will add the DNP in. Tonight I am going to dose about 15mg tren and if I am fine tomorrow go with a bit more tomorrow.

5 whole eggs, spinach and blueberries.

INTRA (3 scoops of EAA's, 10g glutamine, and honey).
Rump steak and Mediterranean vegetables (courgette, red pepper, yellow pepper, cherry tomato, aubergine and red onions).
0% fat yoghurt and EAA's (fizzy watermelon flavour) with blackberries, raspberries and walnuts.

I trained legs and hit a variety of movements so fairly high volume and it felt great...

Horizontal Leg Press Calf Presses... 2 working sets.
Squat Machine Calf Raises... 2 working sets.
Seated Calf Raises... 2 working sets.
Seated Leg Curls... 2 working sets.
Lying Leg Curls... 2 working sets.
Glute Extension... 1 working set for each side.
Hip Abductors... 1 working set.
Hip Adductors... 1 working set.
Leg Press... 2 working sets.
Unilateral Leg Press... 1 working set for each side.
Unilateral Leg Extensions... 2 working sets for each side.
Stretches.

My back is feeling better now so I will add in a stiff leg deadlift and also some hack squats during my next rotation.
please explain these working sets??? basically are they till failure? how do you know how much weight to use?

please explain these working sets??? basically are they till failure? how do you know how much weight to use?

My definition of a working set is to complete failure. Everyone has different definitions of that term but most of the year I literally mean I can't move the weight another inch and I have to stop the set. Some mean when your form breaks and that for me could be 10% of the year as I rotate "intensity" but a lot of the time it's pretty crazy. When I see people post their working sets I usually consider them nowhere near failure even if they say it was to failure. Failure to me is being stuck at the bottom of the hack squat. Sometimes I write "hard set" and I could have done that in the above but just wrote working as it's still working but some of those sets were not complete failure. I still pushed them super hard but if you had a gun to my head I could have done 1-2 more reps on the leg press for example. I have injured my back recently and that's part of it but I also didn't want to go too crazy that day. I know how much weight to use just like anyone else. That day I wanted to fail in the 10-20 rep range for most movements so just picked a weight I thought I would get at least 10 reps with. In the event the machine is not hard enough I just try to make every rep as hard as possible so I fail sooner than later.

Recently I haven't been pushing the weight too high but the form has been as hard as possible. An example those leg presses were only 7pps but the machine is hard and I had my feet as low as possible (actually half off the platform) and I went as deep as possible to really target my quads. The unilateral leg press was with 5pps and heavy but machines are so different the weights mean nothing. Last week I used the unilateral leg press next to the one I used yesterday and put 8pps and it felt lighter than 5pps on that one. Most of the machines I used the full weight rack but that day just done 3/4 on the seated leg curl and glute extension. The likes of Hip adductors are very light so even with the full weight rack I could do about 80 reps but I went very slow and got 43 reps. The unilateral leg extension is very heavy so I just used 30kg per side and that was enough for what I needed from it. The squat machine calf press just 1.5pps and that was more than enough. It's definitely form/feel over weight for me these days but I still go very heavy on certain movements.

My definition of a working set is to complete failure. Everyone has different definitions of that term but most of the year I literally mean I can't move the weight another inch and I have to stop the set. Some mean when your form breaks and that for me could be 10% of the year as I rotate "intensity" but a lot of the time it's pretty crazy. When I see people post their working sets I usually consider them nowhere near failure even if they say it was to failure. Failure to me is being stuck at the bottom of the hack squat. Sometimes I write "hard set" and I could have done that in the above but just wrote working as it's still working but some of those sets were not complete failure. I still pushed them super hard but if you had a gun to my head I could have done 1-2 more reps on the leg press for example. I have injured my back recently and that's part of it but I also didn't want to go too crazy that day. I know how much weight to use just like anyone else. That day I wanted to fail in the 10-20 rep range for most movements so just picked a weight I thought I would get at least 10 reps with. In the event the machine is not hard enough I just try to make every rep as hard as possible so I fail sooner than later.

Recently I haven't been pushing the weight too high but the form has been as hard as possible. An example those leg presses were only 7pps but the machine is hard and I had my feet as low as possible (actually half off the platform) and I went as deep as possible to really target my quads. The unilateral leg press was with 5pps and heavy but machines are so different the weights mean nothing. Last week I used the unilateral leg press next to the one I used yesterday and put 8pps and it felt lighter than 5pps on that one. Most of the machines I used the full weight rack but that day just done 3/4 on the seated leg curl and glute extension. The likes of Hip adductors are very light so even with the full weight rack I could do about 80 reps but I went very slow and got 43 reps. The unilateral leg extension is very heavy so I just used 30kg per side and that was enough for what I needed from it. The squat machine calf press just 1.5pps and that was more than enough. It's definitely form/feel over weight for me these days but I still go very heavy on certain movements.
I am going to really give this a shot. I may ease into it as a burnout volumizing first set, or last set till failure /near "collapse" lol. excellent write up ty

I only used 1 of the Euro DNP's which are 200mg and I was surprised how hard it hit me. Very hot within 30 mins and woke up in the night sweating badly. It's the tren that caused the anxiety but I decided to drop the DNP because the combination of the 2 would be too much. I will add in the DNP again when my body has adapted to this tren. A50 in the past when I used the same DNP my energy levels would always lower through the week and my endurance in the gym would be lower but never low enough to ruin training because I would just stick to 1 cap per day and would use a good preworkout to help matters as well.
I have a physical job so keeping my energy levels up are crucial, that's why I asked. I was going to try one cap daily for a short period.

I am going to really give this a shot. I may ease into it as a burnout volumizing first set, or last set till failure /near "collapse" lol. excellent write up ty

I generally train slightly less volume than that day but the same approach usually applies. I will do approx 2 calf, 2 ham, 1 adductor and 2-3 quad movements on a usual day. I generally do a heavier stiff leg movement on pull day (ppl). I have been doing more exercises for just 1 working set recently. That's usually a straight set for anywhere between 8-15 reps. Prior to that I may do a little less movements but would do 1-2 working sets. I like the approach of doing 1 heavy and 1 back off approx 1-2 mins afterwards. Heavy usually 6-10 reps and a back off between 12-16 reps. Nothing has changed a great deal but I make minor changes over time but usually do 10-15 working sets on most days.

I have a physical job so keeping my energy levels up are crucial, that's why I asked. I was going to try one cap daily for a short period.

It's hard to say because everyone's response is so different. Some people can take 200-250mg per day and they are on fire and really struggle with fatigue whereas others barely feel that dose and need another cap. I guess there is only one way to find out :D If you have 100mg caps then you could start low and build up the dose. That is the benefit of small dosed caps but we sell the higher dosed caps because for most people 250mg is just right and others need closer to 500mg so 50-100mg is nowhere near enough for the majority of people. Last time I dosed 1 cap (200mg) per day I was fine and I was training high volume and pushing it hard and didn't get too hot but my energy levels did lower but nothing a good preworkout didn't solve. I am sure 1 cap per day will be fine for you but if you do struggle over time you can just swop over to 1 cap EOD as that will stop the dose building up in your system. DNP's half life is approx 72 hours so it's fine not to use it ED if side effects become an issue.

Things are really good now. As I posted last week I was using tren and even at tiny doses it caused a few issues. After that first night I moved up to 12mg, 14mg, 16mg and I was feeling fine. Then about 5 days nothing bad happened but I just felt on edge all day. I knew I could carry on and probably be fine but I realized is it really worth feeling like this for a low dose of tren. Nothing is worth feeling off and on edge (anxious) so I stopped the tren and within days I felt instantly better. I received my winny (some proviron as well) so I added them in at 50mg and 25mg preworkout. I occasionally feel off if I stay up really late but nothing really bad and I never feel like I am going to have a panic attack so everything is gtg.

I have changed the dosing of everything slightly and right now I am using test e at 300mg every 4th day and primo at 150 EOD but I will now move that up to 200mg. That will mean from now on every 8 days I am using 600mg test and 800mg primo with 50mg winny and 25mg proviron. I haven't been consistent with my HGH usage due to fatigue but I will try to use that daily as well. I added DNP in at 1 cap per day but my energy was lower before that but sure it's definitely not going to help. The heat has been surprisingly high even on just 1 cap but the hotter weather hasn't helped but I welcomed the rain yesterday :D Training has been great and my strength has increased after adding in the winny. Yesterday was PULL day and for a change during my last leg workout for hams I added some heavy stiff leg deadlifts (with some seated curls) so they were left out this workout...

Warm Up.
Incline Bench DB Rear Delt Raises... 1 working set.
Incline Bench DB High Rows... 1 working set.
Machine High Row (medium grip)... 1 working set.
Machine Row (wide grip)... 1 working set.
Unilateral Underhand Pulldowns... 1 working set for each side.
Chest Supported T-Bar Row... 2 working sets (medium and low grips).
Unilateral Seated Cable Row... 1 working set for each side.

Machine Preacher Curls... 1 working set.
DB Curls... 2 working sets (loading and drop off).
DB Hammer Curls... 1 working set drop set (30kg, 24kg, 20kg, 16kg, 10kg).
DB Wrist Curls... 2 working sets (loading and drop off).

Machine AB Crunches... 4 working sets.
Stretches.

5 whole eggs, 2 pieces of toast (extra virgin olive oil) and blueberries.
Sirloin steak, 1 sweet potatoe and green beans.

INTRA (3 scoops of fizzy cherry EAA's, 10g glutamine and 5g creatine).
Chicken breast, green peas and sweetcorn.
Sirloin steak and Mediterranean vegetables (courgette, red pepper, yellow pepper, cherry tomato, aubergine and red onions).
FAGE 0% fat yoghurt with raspberries and walnuts.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131