over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

It's time to get HUGE!

I need to keep this short as I fly to the UK soon. I trained Pull before and it was more of the same. I went up to 5pps on the machine rows and maxed out all other machines. As I am flying I didn't want to risk my lower back or traps (still a bit tight) too much so I kept direct lower back to back extensions only. For barbell shrugs I also kept the weight to 2pps but done higher reps. I basically still pushed things to the max but didn't push my luck with those movements.

In the UK I will be training as hard as possible. I have so many great gyms at my disposal with new equipment so I will take advantage of it. My diet will be relaxed and will include some restaurants and takeaways. Basically massive meals full of protein. At home it will be meat and rice and vegetables and the odd bowl of cereal so not much different. I will definitely go to an all you can eat Chinese buffet though and trust me I will get my money's worth :D

I am away for nearly 2 weeks so I will inject now and just leave it until I get back. When I get back I will swop over to sust and npp with the 200mg mast e. As I just moved over to test e 300 at 600mg and the sust is 300mg/ml I will simply just rotate over to the same dose of that. The NPP I will do 1ml eod so 350mg per week. The mast e will stay the same throughout. Although I plan to up the others after a few weeks to about 750mg sust (1.25ml twice weekly) and 525mg NPP (1.5ml eod). I also have some tbol on the way and will start that at some point in the New Year. For the tbol I am thinking 20/40/40/60/60. Not sure if I will be carrying on with hgh but slin will be in there but in similar doses to what I have been using recently. Now I have some LR3 I will be adding in though at some point. For the LR3 I am thinking a high dose and combined with some massive carb meals. It's defnitely time to go up a gear. I am ridiculously hairy now so I will get that sorted and get some updated pics done one day in the UK. Have a great Christmas everyone.

UK has some great gyms from what I’ve seen. Merry Christmas Elvia, enjoy your time in the UK

Elvia, check out my update in the Pinkton thread on the drug Chad has him on that he had Ronnie on. If you want to get huge then that’s a good add on.

Elvia, check out my update in the Pinkton thread on the drug Chad has him on that he had Ronnie on. If you want to get huge then that’s a good add on.

If it´s Megestrol and you want to use it to increase your appetite, I would personally look at low dose MK 677 or GHRP 6 for that endeavour, no need to add a progesterone into the mix, the MK also gives great pumps in the gym, but I suppose Elvia has already been there and done that.

Yes I live in Switzerland but I am from the UK. The problem with supps in the UK they are generally more expensive than the US. I just checked SN's actual website and they deliver to Canada. I am not sure if it will be cost effective though. I see the prices go on weight so it may not be worth adding in larger tubs of anything but you could order the health supps. You might be best trying getting something like MPA's HeartSolve and CardioSolve or Like A Pro's Complete Health product. The later would literally cover everything. Although you would need to then buy astragulus alone and if you wanted 8g per day like I am using add it in at that dose with the MPA products or at 5g (it contains 3g) with the Like A Pro product. They are both not cheap but contain lot's of useful ingredients. The Like A Pro supp covers everything.
Thanks Elvia I will look it up ! Yes Astragalus I use it in the kind of wood form i blend it in my morning greens. Looks like in chugging pieces of wood... but hey ! If it works it works lol ! Happy holidays to all of you !

Whereabouts in the UK are you from?

Liverpool.

If it´s Megestrol and you want to use it to increase your appetite, I would personally look at low dose MK 677 or GHRP 6 for that endeavour, no need to add a progesterone into the mix, the MK also gives great pumps in the gym, but I suppose Elvia has already been there and done that.

JJ that drug sounds very interesting and it's the first I have heard of it. I guess it would be useful as anything that increase appetite is only good. My appetite is not low but it's definitely not high. Nyoco I can't use MK-677 due to severe fatigue but otherwise I would as I think it's the perfect compliment to bulking. Geno's MK-677 are great as they are 10mg but even that dose can cause me some issues. I actually thought about GHRP-6 at the start and figured I may use some but haven't bothered. I actually have a vial of GHRP-2 and GHRP-6 in the fridge from years back but not sure which is which so I may add one in. Although I don't really need anything for short bursts of appetite. I plan to keep most of my meals fairly low volume but calorie dense. Well if you see some of my pasta dishes that's not the case but nothign too crazy :D The more I think about things I may add in 10mg of MK-677 later on and see how I go. Although I came on here to update this thread and mention all the new things I will be doing so no rush to add anything else onto that list as it's plenty :)

Any update Elvia?

I just came on here to do that very thing. Where do I start :eek::D

My time in the UK was great. Although I was tired all the time and was going to bed earlier and earlier. All I done was eat chocolate/cereal, sleep and watch tv. Incidentally the Witcher series 1 is great (different but great). Don't fuck with Cat's on Netflix is an amazing documentary and I recommend it to everyone. JJ you won't like some of things they very briefly show in it.

I ended up having 1 week off the gym but then I done 3 full body workouts in 4 or 5 days. Plus these were crazy workouts. One was well over 3 hours long and full of heavy sets. I recall going for 4pps shoulder press and getting 1 rep so I wasn't just taking it easy for 3 hours like most think when someone trains that long. Far from ideal but I felt and looked better after those training sessions so not exactly a bad thing (not needed or sustainable though).

Stayed in over Christmas but went out on NYE and regret it as I got in at 11am and it messed me up for a few days. Ever since I just wanted to be healthy. It's great to be back on track now. I am mainly eating fruit, yoghurt, cottage cheese, nuts, eggs etc. However I have started introducing meat back into my diet and will increase meals over the next few weeks.

I am back to my Push, Pull and Legs routine and trained 5 days in a row but had today off. Training is brutal and I am feeling better and better. I even done some barbell rows last night and my lower back is fine. It's a shame it's the lower back I have bad issues with because all those big back movements are what really get me fired up. Although one of the movements I have been doing (safely as well) are behind the back barbell shrugs and I am trying to get stronger through the weeks with no signs of lower back issues from them.

I injected 1ml test before I left then just over 2 weeks later I injected another 1ml test. I pick up my new items tomorrow and will start straightaway. I haven't been consistent but now that will change. My diet is on track again and increasing nicely. Regardless of the last few weeks I am up in weight and whilst things aren't perfect I know I am at a great position to build from now. I will start lower but my doses will increase over the weeks and look something like...

525-600mg Sust
350-575mg NPP
Tbol at 40-60mg

I plan to add IGF-1 LR3 at a very high dose in the near future. I will dose that once daily with a weightgain shake afterwards. Probably gonna go with Carnivor Mass but will decide later. Slin it's gonna be lantus rotated with humalog at sensible doses. I have stopped HGH as I can't deal with the fatigue for now. I want to get back in routine and following a great plan and hgh just goes against that massively so it's out for now.

Syntherol will be added in now and I will start with my arms. More on that later but gonna start with 1ml per spot in both bi-cep heads and 2 tri-cep heads and do that eod for now. I have some fun things planned with the bottles I have so things should get interesting.

From now on food is 2-3 meat meals per day with rice or pasta. 1-2 synthepure shakes usually with apples, kiwis, mixed berries, oats and water. 1 granola meal with coconut milk. One cottage cheese meal with fruit. I have just started adding extra virgin olive oil or walnut oil to all meat and shake meals to boost my calories without anymore food volume. I plan to keep food volume as low as possible so lot's of calorie dense food. Well I eat plenty of rice and pasta but that's fine but I keep all meals fairly sensible now. Over time this will be adjusted and will be more basic meaning mainly meat and rice meals with some weightgain/smoothie meals. One other change I plan to make is increasing my intra carbs as I know I will benefit from using more and it's an easy way of upping them without it effecting my appetite.

I am eager to start growing now!!

Totally forgot I will also be using the same 200mg mast e per week I have been recently as well. I will see how I feel but it's more than enough for what I need. If I feel like upping things (test and npp) it's a possibility but I doubt it. I am looking forward to starting tbol plus the lr3 later on as well. The syntherol is going to blow me up too. All in all things should start getting interesting now.

I also never mentioned that approx 7 years ago I started getting panic attacks and general anxiety. I am not an anxious person in most ways so it was frustrating. Anyway my doctor put me on 10mg citalopram (celexa) which is an SSRI. It worked and has been great for me. I don't like the idea of having to rely upon a pill and needing to take it at the same time everyday but if something helps (is needed) then fine. I have still had a few random panic attacks even when using it over the years but I know it definitely helps. Even though they are more gradual drugs they can work quickly as well and have helped me out on a few occasions. Obviously certain AAS can trigger anxiety in me and I have to be careful with any surge in hormones but it's mainly trenbolone and boldenone I have to be extremely careful with (I don't even use the later now). One time they tried 20mg on me and it wiped me out so I went back down to 10mg where I stayed. As I have suffered from fatigue over the years and I know what double the dose does to me I figured it may be worth trying to come off it. Anyway my point being about 4 days ago I decided to come off it. So far so good and I will monitor things. Just figured it's worth mentioning as I took it daily for years and others may be using something similar (anxiety is very common in bodybuilders).

I had to tell myself not to train today as I needed the break. Now I am back in routine I will have more off days as they are definitely needed when pushing it in the gym. It's time to feed this body to grow. Weight is generally a stupid target to aim for but I am 242 now and I want to be 260 by the 1st Feb :)

Mistake. 150mg eod would be 525mg NPP :)

Be safe in regards to stopping the SSRI. It you feel depressed message me and we can chat.
I read Mike Arnold suggests doing, I think this is it, 8 days on and 4 days off with MK-677 to avoid results dropping off. Give it a try. I always found MK worked best short term, but I was afraid to come off it because I thought I would lose the gains I made. This protocol may be the answer.
If you aren’t feeling hungry just copy Flex’s lead. If he can eat his weight in dog food in one setting then you can too. Just don’t eat Flex’s dog food. 😀

Be safe in regards to stopping the SSRI. It you feel depressed message me and we can chat.
I read Mike Arnold suggests doing, I think this is it, 8 days on and 4 days off with MK-677 to avoid results dropping off. Give it a try. I always found MK worked best short term, but I was afraid to come off it because I thought I would lose the gains I made. This protocol may be the answer.
If you aren’t feeling hungry just copy Flex’s lead. If he can eat his weight in dog food in one setting then you can too. Just don’t eat Flex’s dog food. 😀

Frustrated regarding the SSRI. Firstly, I have been feeling fine. A little dzzy/weird at times but literally fine. I knew it would take some time to adjust but I wasn't concerned and it was looking good. Then I go to bed last night and I wake and I am at the start of a panic attack. It's happened before when I have woken up in the middle of a bad panic attack but this was just at the start of one. It wasn't severe but I could tell it had just started and anyone who knows the feeling it's not good. Some could say just wait it out and see but if they knew the feeling they would understand why I literally just thought take my SSRI. It's no placebo as they work quickly. So within 5 mins I could feel it working and I went back to bed. I am thinking do I just stay on 10mg per day. As I mentioend previously I don't mind taking it and get no bad side effects I just figured see how my energy levels are off it plus I just didn't want to have to depend upon something. Another option is I stay off it and if the same happens again I simply take 1 tab. The later may be a good option as it could be a one off and if I stay off now I don't have issues. I obviously don't want to be on/off it but I will only know how I will be if I try to stay off it again. So I will stay off it and see how I am and if it happens again I will try to get through it with breathing techniques (etc) but if I can't I know I just have to stay on 10mg per day which is no big deal for me.

The best part of the UK !

Have you trained in body power gym, Vauxhall? Best gym in the city by far

I haven't but I will have to try it out next time I go back. The fact it has a pic of Dorian Yates on the outside is a good sign. I just saw a vid of inside the gym and it looks like an old fashioned hardcore gym which is perfect. I have a few good gyms local to my parents house. All are very cheap and have everything you need. Now the best gym I have tried is dedicated fitness which is mind blowing. The amount of Equipment they have is crazy and so many variations of every type of machine. Weirdly it had the worst changing rooms I had ever seen. I don't mind dirty gyms but they were literally disgusting with rubbish (bottles, old clothes, food wrappers etc) from months prior everywhere. I get a shower after the gym and I felt dirtier after showering in that place. Crazy because the gym itself was spotless. Anyway they have just built brand new changing rooms with sauna etc so that will be perfect now. They have 150 pairs of db's starting at 1kg going up to 150kg. Nathan DeAsha's gym The Prophecy Performance centre also looks really good but I haven't been there yet.

JJ I forgot to mention I have tried MK in a similar way. My problem is simply the fatigue it causes which tends to build up over a few days. Lot's of factors with dose being the main one so I have tired using it for a few days then having a few off and repeating. 8 days is probably too much but I will play about with it next time I add it in. I don't mind any of the other side effects plus at 10mg they are minimal but fatigue for me isn't. Although I am in no rush to add it as I will be starting tbol and npp soon along with a higher dose of sust. Then comes LR3 so I have lot's of things to help facilitate growth. Although next time I order I will add MK-677 and will combine with with some insulin. I will probably order some in about 4 weeks.

Frustrated regarding the SSRI. Firstly, I have been feeling fine. A little dzzy/weird at times but literally fine. I knew it would take some time to adjust but I wasn't concerned and it was looking good. Then I go to bed last night and I wake and I am at the start of a panic attack. It's happened before when I have woken up in the middle of a bad panic attack but this was just at the start of one. It wasn't severe but I could tell it had just started and anyone who knows the feeling it's not good. Some could say just wait it out and see but if they knew the feeling they would understand why I literally just thought take my SSRI. It's no placebo as they work quickly. So within 5 mins I could feel it working and I went back to bed. I am thinking do I just stay on 10mg per day. As I mentioend previously I don't mind taking it and get no bad side effects I just figured see how my energy levels are off it plus I just didn't want to have to depend upon something. Another option is I stay off it and if the same happens again I simply take 1 tab. The later may be a good option as it could be a one off and if I stay off now I don't have issues. I obviously don't want to be on/off it but I will only know how I will be if I try to stay off it again. So I will stay off it and see how I am and if it happens again I will try to get through it with breathing techniques (etc) but if I can't I know I just have to stay on 10mg per day which is no big deal for me.

I haven't but I will have to try it out next time I go back. The fact it has a pic of Dorian Yates on the outside is a good sign. I just saw a vid of inside the gym and it looks like an old fashioned hardcore gym which is perfect. I have a few good gyms local to my parents house. All are very cheap and have everything you need. Now the best gym I have tried is dedicated fitness which is mind blowing. The amount of Equipment they have is crazy and so many variations of every type of machine. Weirdly it had the worst changing rooms I had ever seen. I don't mind dirty gyms but they were literally disgusting with rubbish (bottles, old clothes, food wrappers etc) from months prior everywhere. I get a shower after the gym and I felt dirtier after showering in that place. Crazy because the gym itself was spotless. Anyway they have just built brand new changing rooms with sauna etc so that will be perfect now. They have 150 pairs of db's starting at 1kg going up to 150kg. Nathan DeAsha's gym The Prophecy Performance centre also looks really good but I haven't been there yet.
Can you slowly taper down the dose for couple months?

JJ I forgot to mention I have tried MK in a similar way. My problem is simply the fatigue it causes which tends to build up over a few days. Lot's of factors with dose being the main one so I have tired using it for a few days then having a few off and repeating. 8 days is probably too much but I will play about with it next time I add it in. I don't mind any of the other side effects plus at 10mg they are minimal but fatigue for me isn't. Although I am in no rush to add it as I will be starting tbol and npp soon along with a higher dose of sust. Then comes LR3 so I have lot's of things to help facilitate growth. Although next time I order I will add MK-677 and will combine with with some insulin. I will probably order some in about 4 weeks.
I can’t handle the fatigue either. Maybe 4 on 2 off. Or even 2 on 1 off.

[QUOTE="Elvia1023, post: 2805259, member: 19936

[/QUOTE]

Had a stint in dedicated before they did the recent Watson equipment change, just couldn't get used to it. Made me feel like a dinosaur as I've grown up in the old style of gym and felt it had no atmosphere. But maybe I am an old dinosaur! Lol

Mk makes me insanely, fall asleep at work lethargic

Can you slowly taper down the dose for couple months?

Not really because I am on the lowest dose. I could try and cut them in half but quite honestly there is no need. I haven't taken one since my panic attack and I am ok but let's see how I am in 1 week. I think the fact I took a whole aromasin tab before bed is what knocked me off. I have to be careful with certain things and in the past aromasin and hcg have caused me issues. HCG makes me feel anxious everytime I take it especially at 1000iu and over. Most aas are fine and even make me feel better I just have to be careful with certain ones and dosing too high too soon. Tren is an extreme example of that as if I start at 10mg and up approx 1mg each day using slin pins by the time I am on 50mg per day I usually feel great (like a machine in the gym). However if I just start with 100mg (eod) I have had a panick attack the next day. I take lower doses these days anyway but it's also the reason I am a bit careful when I start certain aas. Although I have always thought moving up gradually in dose is the most effective way of doing things especially during longer cycles.

Had a stint in dedicated before they did the recent Watson equipment change, just couldn't get used to it. Made me feel like a dinosaur as I've grown up in the old style of gym and felt it had no atmosphere. But maybe I am an old dinosaur! Lol

I can understand that 100%. The gym you posted looks like a proper hardcore gym with a great atmosphere. Dedicated fitness is essentially a giant warehouse full of great equipment. Although it's more popular now and when I went the music was great so that alone is a recipe for success. I definitely understand where you are coming from and it's hard to replicate the environment many smaller hardcore gyms have. Although for me the equipment is the most important thing for a gym these days. Due to my back problems if I have various row, leg press and squat etc machines it's only a great thing. Dedicated have about 5-10 variations of each and some of the best equipment I have used. So if you are ever nearby I recommend you try it out again and see what the new equipment feels like.

Ok things are lift off :D I had 3 days off but I just trained legs. I was nervous beforehand because I know how horrible it will be. Although the good thing about keeping most movements to minimal working sets is you don't have to fully engage until those sets. I am concentrating throughout but I can go through the motions until I get to the working sets. Then I just tell myself this set is the reason I am at the gym and if I fail early it was pointless even coming so make it count. I wasn't feeling today that much at the start but ended up having an amazing workout. I wish I could have got my working sets filmed because they were brutal. Although I never bring my phone to the gym as I prefer to just get on with things. These days I would say 50% of the people in my gym are looking at their phones half the time they are in there. I had to laugh when I saw some woman on the leg extension reading a book as she was training. Not in her breaks which would be bad enough but during her actual set if you can call it that.

I started my new cycle today as well. I usually take things pre bed but took them pre workout to start. As I have posted I have to be careful with certain aas and starting too high but today I just dosed everything together. Moving forward I have decided my weekly doses will be over 8 days so I basically just inj npp eod and the sust and mast e I add every 4 days that way I can dose everything together. I will stick to my planned amount but I started a bit higher and done 1ml sust (300mg), 1ml npp (100mg) and 0.5ml mast e (100mg). I also dosed 40mg tbol about 90 mins pre workout. I was going to start at 20mg but thought fuck it just do 40mg and see how that is for a few weeks then move up to 60mg over time. In the past I wouldn't give that a 2nd thought but as posted these days I am more cautious with how I dose things. Although I did also dose 1 aromasin tab (20mg) and 1 nolva tab (20mg) to start off but I will change the aromasin to 1/2 tab (10mg) eod and probably keep nolva the same so 20mg eod.

Leg Press Calf Presses... 2 unilateral working sets for each calf then 2 working sets with both legs.
Calf Extensions... 1 working set for each calf thern 1 working set with both.
Seated Unilateral Leg Curls... 2 working sets for each leg.
Stiff Leg Barbell Deadlifts... 1 working set (well not to complete failure).
Lower back Extensions focusing on Hamstrings... 1 working set.
Hip Abductors... 1 working set.
Hip Adductors... 1 working set.
TG Leg Press... 4 working sets. 8pps for 2 sets then 6pps for 2 sets (wide/low and full rom then closer/low and partial rom for both).
Leg Extension... 1 working drop set.
Stretches.

Many of the gyms I go to have guards on the machines so you can't add weight to the racks. Although today I was able to put some small 10kg db's on top of the rack for the hip ab/adductors. It still wasn't heavy enough but I just do high reps with a large rom. Many I see doing that movement have no flexibility and literally move the weight a few inches. My lower back felt fragile with the SLD's so I kept it to 50kg per side with good form/control and higher reps. The leg press feels good but is a bit awkward so I have to be careful making sure I rack it properly. With the closer stance and partial rom I can keep the safeties on so go that extra few % and just torture myself. Lot's of stretches today to make sure my lower back was gtg.

I just ordered a tub of Excelsior preworkout which cost loads but it's the best ever so I can use it for future leg sessions. Next to be added with be syntherol and lantus :)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws