over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

It's time to get HUGE!

Love this log as your others mate! Have been awol for some time dealing with depression but finally after a lifelong strugle and 10years of giving up on the idea of meds gave one more shot and finally feeling normal and stable :D Just had surgery 2weeks ago finally so reading this is itching me to get to new levels also. Time to get "huge" and still look like a woman hahaha

Do you plan to increase dosages to bigboy sizes at anypoint during this run?

That's great to hear. If you are ever feeling down just pm me. So does that mean you actually started a med and it worked? I come off my SSRI recently but I have been fine. I was on it daily for I am guessing about 7 years. I did have 2 panic attacks after taking AAS and going to bed though (woke up in the middle of one). So just to be safe I take my AAS earlier in the day now and have been fine. My mood was down at times but I try to be a positive person all the times so it got me out of it. I feel fine/normal but it hasn't helped with my energy levels which I am hoped it would.

Bigboy doses :D Well I am open to trying anything it's just a case of side effects and well being. Although my doses add up. I am on 600mg sust every 8 days. NPP is at 350mg but I will be upping to 525mg. Then I will see how I am and may even up to 700mg per week. Mast e is staying at 200mg per week. I am not too bothered about adding anything else in. Test I would prefer to stay the same as I tend to just get more side effects when I up it. I did take lantus once the other day and need to be consistent with it and that will be added in at approx 35-40iu per day. I may even keep my 15iu humalog in postworkout as well. Once I get some LR3 I am basically going to dose that as high as it allows me :D So I will start at 100mcg and if that doesn't knock me out I will up it and will see if I can get to 200mcg (probably eod).

I was going to update this in my earlier post but I figured it was too much text but I did change something tonight. I basically wanted to try my new prohormone before I go away in March. I am quite impulsive so I just dropped tbol and added it in tonight. The tbol was great at 40mg so I will take this new oral then have a break and add the tbol back in afterwards at 40mg for a few days then up to 60mg for no more than 2-3 weeks. The new one is called Nano-Drol and per daily serving (1ml) it contains 15mg Methylstenbolone Nanoparticles (m-sten). It recommends 0.5ml-1.5ml daily but the standard dose is 0.5ml twice daily and as I only have 1 bottle I plan to do that dose so the bottle lasts me 30 days. If I need more I will up to 1.5ml per day. Although after taking 0.5ml preworkout tonight I don't think that will be needed. Crazy pumps and no bad side effects but I am only 1 dose in.

Have you tried manipulating your training frequency or intensity to evaluate if it impacts your anxiety?

Have you tried manipulating your training frequency or intensity to evaluate if it impacts your anxiety?

Great post. Obviously that could be a massive factor especially when training brutally hard as it has such an impact on the CNS. Although I don't really think it's an issue for me. I do sometimes train multiple days in a row but I always make sure to have rest days when I need them. I had 3 days off very recently for example. Tonight is an off day as well. I wouldn't for 1 second just blame hormones as there are so many things that can trigger things with the most obvious one being general stress (arguments, money issues, family illnesses etc). Although as I have posted in the past I suffer from panic attacks but I am generally not an anxious person. Well I am in certain situations (presentations for example) but I don't really stress and I am pretty care free so that's why it annoys me I can be so sensitive to panic attacks. Training is definitely a factor but I also take strong preworkouts which would be an obviously bigger one but I don't think they are either.

It's obviously a few different things that add up and then something will trigger one. Although I haven't actually had many panic attacks in the last 5 years. Some years maybe 3 panic attacks at most. When I took EQ years back (twice) I had a panic attack the morning after (took it pre bed). That one was so obvious and so bad (caused social anxiety for a few days) I never bothered using it again. Same thing when I took 100mg tren one time years ago. That's why I usually start with 10mg and gradually increase the dose and I am fine. I once experimented later on and tried 50mg tren a first day and felt very anxious. HCG same thing on 2 occasions (in the same week). Aromasin has done the same to me. Both my panic attacks recently have been after I took AAS and aromasin pre bed. Now I wouldn't just blame aas but the pattern is obvious. The worst things for me are eq and probably hcg. Granted I have taken aas and not had panic attacks but it's very obvious to me. It is weird though as you would think taking aas 6 hours before pre bed would have the exact same effect as 30 mins pre bed but it is a reoccuring thing for me. I can't see me having anymore issues and feel decent now. I just have to be careful with what I add in and at what dose and obviously try to stay stress free in general. Thanks for posting. I am gonna watch a film now. Today has been a lazy day apart from just taking Flex out for about 90 mins. Time for a bowl of granola :)

I trained legs tonight but was struggling to get motivated beforehand. My legs have improved a lot recently so I am getting good results but sometimes it's mentally hard for me because I know how much it's going to hurt. I was gonna train at 4pm and put it off then 7pm and 9pm and finally got to the gym at 11pm. Although the more I hesitate the harder I usually end up training and tonight was brutal. I took my fav preworkout Excelsior by Imperial Labs which also helped matters. It's the 1st time I have used it in ages. Long story short just extreme focus but I was relaxed at the same time. The gym was empty as in no one at all so I had complete freedom to do whatever I wanted. I have had some minor knee pain recently so I said to myself take my time and do plenty of warms up just to make sure everything was warmed up and prevent any future knee issues. I done something different for calves and still used decent weight but for much higher reps than usual. For each movement in the giant set I used intensity techniques. Examples being 3-5 sec pauses at the bottom, static holds at the bottom and top, partials and for the final exercise (bodyweight calf raises) some unilateral reps with stretches to finish.

Warm Up.
Giant set of Seated Calf Raises, Standing Calf Raises, Calf Presses, Machine Tibialis Raises and Bodyweight Calf Raises... 3 working sets.
Seated Leg Curls... 1 working set with both legs then 1 working set (with assisted reps) with each leg unilaterally.
Stiff Leg Barbell Deadlifts... 1 working set.
Horizontal Leg Press... 3 working sets with approx 1 min rest between each (low/wide, low/close then wide/medium).
Hack Squat... 1 working set for 25 reps (rest paused).
Unilateral Leg Extensions... 1 working set for both legs (each with a static hold to finish).

It looks very simple written down but I was in the gym a long time and it was brutal. I was going to end with sled pushes but I left it. I figured if I train tomorrow I would add in an abs and cardio day and do them then. My upper body needs more rest before I can hit it hard again.

When training I wiped my nose and there was a tiny amount of blood so I will monitor that. I only have had nose bleeds from oral aas before. So it will be because I just added in the m-sten. I have only dosed it at 0.5ml twice so far so it must be strong to do that. Dbol does the same to me so I will see how I am and adjust things if needed.

My new non sedative sleeping aid has been great so far. In the 2 nights I have taken it my sleep has been much deeper. No surprise as I always have good results with ZMA and it contains that and a few other very useful ingrédients.

Today has been another good day of eating. I swopped beef for chicken and added a different fat source to nearly every meal.

6 whole eggs and 3 pieces of buttered toast.
Chicken, basmati rice and an avocado.
Oats, whey isolate, banana and chia seeds.
Cottage Cheese, blueberries, raspberries, kiwi and lemon juice.
INTRA 25g EAA's and 75g HBCD's.
15iu Humalog
4 scoops of ON's Gold Standard Gainer (112g carbs, 55g protein and 10g fat) and 1 blood orange.
Chicken and jasmine rice drizzled with macadamia nut oil.
Chicken, jasmine rice and 2 spoons of peanut butter.

If I calculate right you are at 5500-6000 kcal daily..of course your daily activity level is pretty high as u have stated ..you have ectomorphs genetics??
How much the aas have a role on placing cals at the right place you think..?

I trained legs tonight but was struggling to get motivated beforehand. My legs have improved a lot recently so I am getting good results but sometimes it's mentally hard for me because I know how much it's going to hurt. I was gonna train at 4pm and put it off then 7pm and 9pm and finally got to the gym at 11pm. Although the more I hesitate the harder I usually end up training and tonight was brutal. I took my fav preworkout Excelsior by Imperial Labs which also helped matters. It's the 1st time I have used it in ages. Long story short just extreme focus but I was relaxed at the same time. The gym was empty as in no one at all so I had complete freedom to do whatever I wanted. I have had some minor knee pain recently so I said to myself take my time and do plenty of warms up just to make sure everything was warmed up and prevent any future knee issues. I done something different for calves and still used decent weight but for much higher reps than usual. For each movement in the giant set I used intensity techniques. Examples being 3-5 sec pauses at the bottom, static holds at the bottom and top, partials and for the final exercise (bodyweight calf raises) some unilateral reps with stretches to finish.

Warm Up.
Giant set of Seated Calf Raises, Standing Calf Raises, Calf Presses, Machine Tibialis Raises and Bodyweight Calf Raises... 3 working sets.
Seated Leg Curls... 1 working set with both legs then 1 working set (with assisted reps) with each leg unilaterally.
Stiff Leg Barbell Deadlifts... 1 working set.
Horizontal Leg Press... 3 working sets with approx 1 min rest between each (low/wide, low/close then wide/medium).
Hack Squat... 1 working set for 25 reps (rest paused).
Unilateral Leg Extensions... 1 working set for both legs (each with a static hold to finish).

It looks very simple written down but I was in the gym a long time and it was brutal. I was going to end with sled pushes but I left it. I figured if I train tomorrow I would add in an abs and cardio day and do them then. My upper body needs more rest before I can hit it hard again.

When training I wiped my nose and there was a tiny amount of blood so I will monitor that. I only have had nose bleeds from oral aas before. So it will be because I just added in the m-sten. I have only dosed it at 0.5ml twice so far so it must be strong to do that. Dbol does the same to me so I will see how I am and adjust things if needed.

My new non sedative sleeping aid has been great so far. In the 2 nights I have taken it my sleep has been much deeper. No surprise as I always have good results with ZMA and it contains that and a few other very useful ingrédients.

Today has been another good day of eating. I swopped beef for chicken and added a different fat source to nearly every meal.

6 whole eggs and 3 pieces of buttered toast.
Chicken, basmati rice and an avocado.
Oats, whey isolate, banana and chia seeds.
Cottage Cheese, blueberries, raspberries, kiwi and lemon juice.
INTRA 25g EAA's and 75g HBCD's.
15iu Humalog
4 scoops of ON's Gold Standard Gainer (112g carbs, 55g protein and 10g fat) and 1 blood orange.
Chicken and jasmine rice drizzled with macadamia nut oil.
Chicken, jasmine rice and 2 spoons of peanut butter.
Get you blood pressure checked. Maybe the nose bleed is due to high hemoglobin. I got them bad on equipoise back in the day.
You eat a lot of good food. Is food real expensive there compared to in the UK?
Flex wants to play in the snow. He messaged me.

Elvia, the pre-bed AAS dosing linked to anxiety is interesting thought. I've noticed that I do SO MUCH better when I dose AAS in the early AM and let it ride itself out over the day. Even long esters....I can't figure it out because it seems like it wouldn't matter when I inject, but if I inject at night, I typically have a restless night and some anxiety pops into my head while I'm tossing and turning.

ps still loving your training log man! I train alone and the only other person I talk to about training is my brother. So its nice to read regular updates from your training for motivation!

If I calculate right you are at 5500-6000 kcal daily..of course your daily activity level is pretty high as u have stated ..you have ectomorphs genetics??
How much the aas have a role on placing cals at the right place you think..?

I came on here to post a large update covering this topic so I will keep this post more brief but check my following post for more details too. In simple terms if I were coaching someone I would never recommend what I have been doing. By that I simply mean I jumped up in calories far too quickly. It should be done gradually for optimal results. I knew what would happen in regards to putting on unnecessary fat but I figured I will just lower things when that happens. In my head I just wanted to get as big as fast as possible which isn't the best way of thinking. I have to say I thought I could go longer than I have though but perhaps my metabolism isn't as high as I first thought :eek::D

Yes I am ectomorphic but when I start combining decents amounts of carbs and fats I can put on fat very quickly. I am never exact and I don't really count calories but sure some days that sounds about right. But other days I have been probably closer to 8000-9000 cals. One little example of where some cals can come from are most of my rice meals are 80-90g carbs if I use my packs but sometimes I just use a box and very often I am having a big portion such as 200g (dry weight) which would be 160 carbs and 710 cals just from the rice alone. If I cook pasta it's always a large portion and usually more than the rice (300g dry weight for example).

Also I'm interested on your blast and cruise dosages and duration if you don't mind..

Nothing is exact in regards to time on/off. I am not even going to count. I will probably end up blasting a while but I usually have mini breaks during very long blasts. Although 2 weeks shouldn't count as a break but many count it but I am not so stupid/deluded. However 2 weeks (even 1) can definitely mess up your hormones. I use that example as I travelled to the UK over Christmas and I didn't inject anything for just over 2 weeks. In the past I have come off everything many times bit never usually for longer than 2 months but I will definitely be cruising now. I always cruise on 150mg test and again the duration is never set but this time at least 8 weeks and probably over 12 weeks. I also tend to vary my blast doses greatly so I could do 12 week on 150mg test then I blast again for 12 weeks but it's only on 500mg total then back down then back up etc. There is literally no system apart from me using 150mg test per week on cruise or if I can be bothered with daily injs I may do 20mg per day.

Get you blood pressure checked. Maybe the nose bleed is due to high hemoglobin. I got them bad on equipoise back in the day.
You eat a lot of good food. Is food real expensive there compared to in the UK?
Flex wants to play in the snow. He messaged me.

I need to get another blood pressure monitor so I can check it regularly. Last time I checked (a few weeks ago) it was fine. Granted that is far too long ago and we should all be monitoring it weekly especially on blast. Although I know for a fact it's due to the oral. I have experienced it (nose bleeds) many times on dbol and when I test my bp (multiple times through the day at the time) it's fine and blood tests very rarely show elevated rbc's. I will look for a monitor tomorrow but they are so expensive here. I am dropping the oral anyway so I won't have anymore issues. I do need to get a new blood test done and I will next time I am back in the UK in 1 months time. Yes food is very expensive here so I just about get by :eek::D

Elvia, the pre-bed AAS dosing linked to anxiety is interesting thought. I've noticed that I do SO MUCH better when I dose AAS in the early AM and let it ride itself out over the day. Even long esters....I can't figure it out because it seems like it wouldn't matter when I inject, but if I inject at night, I typically have a restless night and some anxiety pops into my head while I'm tossing and turning.

ps still loving your training log man! I train alone and the only other person I talk to about training is my brother. So its nice to read regular updates from your training for motivation!

Thank you. I have some new updates to post about my last 2 sessions. I am enjoying training and fairly happy with how it's going. Obviously most who get anxiety from AAS is usually just the compound itself and it doesn't matter when you dose it. However, in some instances timing can make a big difference to the way I respond to certain aas. The same can be said for various drugs/supps such as pramipexole, zma, hgh etc. I have issues with many things when I dose them just before bed. Whereas other things I much prefer to dose them pre bed. Take prami for example if I dose that pre bed there is no chance I am sleeping. Now 2-3 hours pre bed I should be ok (well closer to 3). Now if I dose prami earlier in the day I have no issues. Another example of a side effect due to a drug/supp taken but most importantly the timing are night sweats. A few drugs can do it for me but prami is a good example of that too.

I believe there are a few factors involved from the onset of the drugs effects to the simple fact you are in a state of sleep when it does hit so have less control in a sense. This isn't a one off thing for me and I have experienced it many times using different aas. Some would have given me anxiety through the day so timing wasn't really important but a few I have woke up in the middle of a panic attack. I have never had a panic attack taking them at another time and it's always been when I woke up after taking them pre bed. I am fine now though and I can't see me having any issues whatsoever unless I decide to add in some eq or tren :eek::D

Thank you. I have some new updates to post about my last 2 sessions. I am enjoying training and fairly happy with how it's going. Obviously most who get anxiety from AAS is usually just the compound itself and it doesn't matter when you dose it. However, in some instances timing can make a big difference to the way I respond to certain aas. The same can be said for various drugs/supps such as pramipexole, zma, hgh etc. I have issues with many things when I dose them just before bed. Whereas other things I much prefer to dose them pre bed. Take prami for example if I dose that pre bed there is no chance I am sleeping. Now 2-3 hours pre bed I should be ok (well closer to 3). Now if I dose prami earlier in the day I have no issues. Another example of a side effect due to a drug/supp taken but most importantly the timing are night sweats. A few drugs can do it for me but prami is a good example of that too.

I believe there are a few factors involved from the onset of the drugs effects to the simple fact you are in a state of sleep when it does hit so have less control in a sense. This isn't a one off thing for me and I have experienced it many times using different aas. Some would have given me anxiety through the day so timing wasn't really important but a few I have woke up in the middle of a panic attack. I have never had a panic attack taking them at another time and it's always been when I woke up after taking them pre bed. I am fine now though and I can't see me having any issues whatsoever unless I decide to add in some eq or tren :eek::D

Are you sure it's not sleep apnea? When you stop breathing and you suddenly awake gasping for air, breathing heavy, it's like waking up in a state of panic.

So much to update I don't know where to start. As mentioned above I have (knowingly) been taking in too many calories recently. I thought I could ride the train longer but changes will need to be made. I fasted one day for 12 hours and then had 2 sensible meals later in the day just to give my digestive system a break. Now I will be eating as I have in regards to 6-7 meals per day but just not overdoing the calories and controlling my portion sizes. I will also be adding in more vegetables for a variety of reasons. It's all good growing at an accelerated pace but if you add on 3 inches around your waist in the process it makes things pointless. All is good now and I just had to make a few adjustments.

Now the nano drol :eek: 2 days in I was thinking this is great and very strong. A few more days in and it's pointless running it. I wanted to experiment with something new but it hasn't worked out. I was starting to feel like complete shit after 3 days on it and the back pumps were horrible. At times it felt like I had been punched repeatedly in both kidneys. I even had yesterday off because I felt so bad. Then today I dose it and within 1 hour have a nosebleed. I had the bleed whilst sat on the toilet in the gym preworkout which was awkward. My appetite is also down on it so it's pointless running it. I thought if I keep the dose low I would be fine. It's a shame as I can tell this stuff would mutate me in a few weeks and the strength gains were also great in a matter of days but I can't express just how shit I have felt on it over the last few days. So it will just be 600mg test, 525mg npp and 200mg mast e for now. I will have a short break and add the tbol back in for a few weeks. I was getting great results with tbol and very little side effects so I will use that at 40mg per day.

Tomorrow I am definitely starting syntherol in my arms. I delayed starting it but now I am ready and know how I will dose everything so hoping to make some big changes over the following month.

Training has been good and more of the same. I felt strong some days but kept most working sets in higher rep ranges. On push day I added in a pull movement as I felt like adding in some wide grip upright rows for side delts.

PUSH

Warm Up.
Seated DB Lateral Raises... 2 working sets (1 loading and one drop off).
Wide Grip Barbell Upright Rows... 1 working set with 30kg each side.
Machine Shoulder Press... 1 working set with the full weight rack.
Incline (36 degrees) DB Press... 1 working set with 54kg db's.
Incline Bench Cable Flyes... 1 working set (with partials).
Flat Bench Press... 1 working set with 50kg per side and chains (with deadstop reps).
Tri-cep Pushdowns... 1 working set.
Seated Overhead Tri-cep Extensions... 1 working set.
Tri-cep Dips... 1 working set.
Stretches.

PULL

Warm Up (face pulls etc).
Incline Bench DB Rear Delt Flyes... 1 working set.
Standing Cable Rear Delt Flyes... 1 working set.
Incline Bench DB Rows... 2 working sets (1 pulling high and 1 pulling medium height).
Lat Pulldowns... 1 working set.
Standing Cable Pullovers... 1 working set.
Unilateral Seated Cable Rows... 1 working drop set for each side (just 1 drop) pulling low with elbows tucked in.
Barbell Shrugs... 2 working sets (1 pulling from the front and 1 pulling from the back) with 50kg per side.
Lower Back Extensions... 2 working sets (1 loading and 1 drop off).
Barbell Bi-cep Curls... 1 working sets.
Barbell Reverse Curls... 1 working set.
Unilateral Standing Bi-cep Curl (pulling back from shoulder height)... 2 working sets for each arm with the last being just negative reps (using both arms to lift back and 1 arm to control the negative).
Stretches.

Tomorrow I am thinking just abs and cardio then the next day it will be legs. I got a 50% deal on beef mince with a short date so put them to good use...

Synthepure, 2 apples, 2 kiwis, mixed berries, oats and water.
Beef mince, variety of vegetables and basmati rice.
Beef mince, variety of vegetables and long grain rice.
INTRA 25g EAA's and 50g HBCD's.
Beef mince, variety of vegetables and basmati rice.
Beef mince, variety of vegetables and long grain rice.
2 protein yoghurts and 1 avocado and then I drank a protein shake in bed.

Are you sure it's not sleep apnea? When you stop breathing and you suddenly awake gasping for air, breathing heavy, it's like waking up in a state of panic.

Could be that for many and it's a possibility but I don't think so in this case. Notwithstanding I 100% want to get a sleep apnea study done and have done for years it's just awkward where I live and doing something like that in the UK requires planning even if you live there nevermind having to fly in for limited days. When I have a panic attack they last awhile. If I don't take anything they can last at least 10 mins. Out of the last 2 times when I woke up one was in the middle of one but one was at the start of one. I walked around for 5 mins trying to stop it but I could feel it building up. That's not to say that the apnea induced the state of panic in my sleep and when I woke up I couldn't get myself out of it. Just like if I got stuck in a really confined space and didn't stay mentally strong I am sure that would start a panic attack. Obviously anyone with anxiety issues avoids situations like that for obvious reasons. Although all the times I have had issues I dosed certain things pre bed when usually I give it more than 6 hours before I go to sleep.

Obviously there could be many factors and I am not solely blaming the aas or the timing of that aas but it's something I have experienced quite a few times. I have suffered from anxiety for many years which is annoying so I generally know what to do to avoid it. It's not even a case of guess work as I 100% know I have to be really careful dosing the likes of eq, tren and hcg. Obviously any aas can cause me issues so I have to be careful with any fluctuations in hormones. I know many on here suffer from anxiety so they can relate but as I posted I would be surprised if I have anymore issues now. The nano drol gave me no issues and most aas generally make me feel better unless I dose them high. I just have to be careful adding in certain ones especially at a high dose. I will try and get a sleep apnea study done even though I don't plan to be big for that long but I don't think it's the cause of my anxiety. I have always been curious about apena in general as nearly everone who is big suffers from it and my snoring gets worst the bigger I get so I know it's likely a contributing factor. Thanks.

Reactions: Bio
Double Post.

I will get some pics as soon as I go to my main gym with my mate so he can take them. In one of my gyms they don't even let you wear a vest and I wouldn't even bother asking someone to take pics. My 24 hour gym is hardcore and I would ask anyone as I don't care but I have been training late and usually there is no one in the gym. I could just get some at home but I usually get them took in the gym so it's a good reference. After I finished training the other day I took a pic of my bench press set up and some of the db's they have. You can't tell in the pics but the heavier db's are all massive.

picture upload site

[QUOTE="Elvia1023, post: 2811931, member: 19936"
Now the nano drol :eek: 2 days in I was thinking this is great and very strong. A few more days in and it's pointless running it. I wanted to experiment with something new but it hasn't worked out. I was starting to feel like complete shit after 3 days on it and the back pumps were horrible. At times it felt like I had been punched repeatedly in both kidneys. I even had yesterday off because I felt so bad. Then today I dose it and within 1 hour have a nosebleed. I had the bleed whilst sat on the toilet in the gym preworkout which was awkward. My appetite is also down on it so it's pointless running it. I thought if I keep the dose low I would be fine. It's a shame as I can tell this stuff would mutate me in a few weeks and the strength gains were also great in a matter of days but I can't express just how shit I have felt on it over the last few days. So it will just be 600mg test, 525mg npp and 200mg mast e for now. I will have a short break and add the tbol back in for a few weeks. I was getting great results with tbol and very little side effects so I will use that at 40mg per day.
[/QUOTE]

Nano Drol? I´m guessing you mean some version of Anadrol or Superdrol? If it´s the latter, apparently the injectable seems to give less sides, something I will have to try in the future since the oral version is my favourite PED together with test prop, those bloody back pumps though...Taurine is a must with it. Fantastic log Elvia.

[QUOTE="Elvia1023, post: 2811931, member: 19936"

Nano Drol? I´m guessing you mean some version of Anadrol or Superdrol? If it´s the latter, apparently the injectable seems to give less sides, something I will have to try in the future since the oral version is my favourite PED together with test prop, those bloody back pumps though...Taurine is a must with it. Fantastic log Elvia.
[/QUOTE]

The nano drol is actually Methylstenbolone Nanoparticles (m-sten). I have some injectable sdrol in my cupboard and whilst it is good I am not a huge fan. I also have inj dbol and adrol as well. It's true they are often more dose effective and you will get less gastrointestinal issues but I personally don't really notice that much difference between injectable orals and standard ones. All the side effects I get with oral adrol/dbol/sdrol I also get with the injectable versions. For sdrol that is usually a general toxic feeling (ill), for adrol the same but to a much lesser degree and for dbol it's nosebleeds. That's why I much prefer tablets as they are just easier to run. I was getting bad back pumps recently and that is due to a combination of m-sten and a massive amount of calories but I have made changes so things are gtg now.

Firstly, I feel so much better after stopping the nano drol. It's a night and day difference. It was simply too toxic for me and whilst the results were great the side effects made it pointless to carry on with. As discussed previously I have also lowered calories recently and all the bloat has fell off. I knew I was having too many but nothing a few lower days couldn't fix. The last few days I have ate all the same foods just lowered the overall amount and it has made a big difference. Moving forward now I will gradually increase them but keep each meal controlled. By that I mean no more than approx 100g carbs per meal apart from when I have cereal. Even with the cereal I am keeping all bowls to 200g so approx 1000 calories. Carbs and fats have been decreased but protein will be increased. Today I have ate...

- 6 whole eggs, onions, tomatoes, blueberries and 3 pieces of toast.
- 200g plant protein cereal (dark chocolate and coconut) with coconut milk plus an extra 30g protein from synthepure.
- Chicken, basmati rice and vegetables.
- Cottage Cheese, strawberries, grapes, blueberries and lemon juice.
INTRA (25g EAA's and 50g HBCD's).
- Chicken, basmati rice and vegetables.
- Beef Mince, long grain rice and 1 avocado.

I wasn't planning to change training but I am going to modify/improve things. I have been doing push, pull and legs. However, even with the lower working sets for legs I find the session is simply too taxing. Even if I limit each part to 2 working sets it adds up especially when adding in things such as adductors/abductors and glute work so I have been missing them all out. I also find it mentally taxing and often don't look forward to training legs. I also personally respond better to more volume for legs and on top of that I was thinking it would be a great way to give my upper body another day off whilst still maintaining a high training frequency. As a result I am come up with a new plan. It's essentially an upper push, upper pull, lower push and lower pull so basically just splitting legs up into 2 sessions.

It started yesterday when I was due to train legs and I thought to myself start with quads for a change but later decided to just train quads and it felt really good. As a result today I decided to train calves and hams and again it felt really good. Now looking at my plan it will be better not to do what I have the last 2 days but to do the following:

Chest, Shoulders and Tri-ceps "PUSH"
Hams (Glutes and Hips) and Abs "PULL"
Calves and Quads "PUSH"
Back and Bi-ceps "PULL"

Obviously it doesn't always work out as exactly push and pull but you get the idea. The main thing is I need a gap between Upper and Lower PULL incase I do any lower back loading on ham day. It just gives me some time to recover for back day and if I want I can add in another back loading exercise (will go on feel). Everything else is the same. It just means I can really focus on each part and also add in a little more volume but not much. An example if on leg day I done 3-5 working sets for quads that would now be 5-7 working sets. It also means I can add one day of high volume abs in my ham day as I have some room as I have been meaning to train them more. As I have done things slightly differently the last 2 days I will likely miss out the ham day this rotation unless I have a day or 2 off before training them next (due to do PUSH then HAMS next).

As posted yesterday was quads and it felt really good just concentrating on them. My workout looked like...

Warm up (leg extensions and bodyweight squats).
Hack Squat... 1 working set (30 reps rest paused).
Horizontal Leg Press... 2 working sets (1 loading and 1 drop off).
Walking Kettlebell Lunges supersetted with Kettlebell Squats... 1 working set.
Vertical Leg Press... 2 working sets (1 loading and 1 drop off).
Unilateral Leg Extensions... 1 working set for each leg.
Sled Pushes for 15 mins.
Stretches.

Today was calves, hams and abs...

Tri-set of Seated Calf Raises, Standing Calf Raises and Vertical Leg Press Calf Presses... 4 working sets.
Machine Tibialis Raises... 1 working set.
Machine Glute Raises... 1 working set for each side.
Hip Abductors... 1 working set.
Seated Leg Curls... 1 working set with both legs then 2 unilateral working sets for each side (the last being negative reps only).
Lying Leg Curls... 1 working drop set.
Barbell Romanian Deadlifts... 2 hard sets.
Abs for 15 mins including plate/db side bends, machine crunches, bench/hanging knee/leg raises and standing oblique weighted bar twists.
Stretches.

I have also started syntherol and done 1ml in my inner and outer bi-cep heads and my lateral and long tri-cep heads. Easy injections and they already feel fuller. I will be dosing it eod for now. More on that to come :)

Hey mate, whats your opinion on brosplits? How important is training frequency specially when enhanced

Hey mate, whats your opinion on brosplits? How important is training frequency specially when enhanced

Some of the greatest bb's of all time followed a "bro split" and many still do to this day. There is nothing wrong with it and I have trained many years in the traditional way of 1 main body part per day once weekly. Many like to overcomplicate training but of course you want to optimize all areas, so I recommend to everyone to experiment with different training systems. That doesn't mean jump from one system to another every 3 weeks but over the years rotate volume and frequency whilst keeping the basics in place at all times. Some feel once weekly training is enough for them but others really like to crank up the frequency. I will state I generally feel a high frequency lower volume approach is optimal for most people but it's not written in stone.

Without a doubt the most important factors regarding training are intensity/effort and form. Training frequency and volume are a well behind second place. If you're lifting with bad form and not hitting the targeted muscle effectively then training 2 or even 3 times weekly is not going to get you better results. Now if you have everything in place (effort, form, diet etc) then you can start playing about with frequency and volume to increase results.

There are no wrong answers to any of this. Sure it's common sense if you can train x muscle effectively and recover 104 times per year that is going to be better than 52 times per year. Although sometimes things aren't as clean cut as that. Over the years I have also learnt each muscle responds differently to oneanother. Some muscles can take more volume/abuse than others. Everyone is built differently and many also have to be careful with certain body parts and work around those issues (mine is my lower back). Obviously the basics all work and different rep ranges also work for every muscle. Nevertheless, I still get better results with different methods for certain muscles.

I don't know your level and how long you have been training etc etc. What I can state if you have everything in place I would experiment with more frequency. If you want to grow something such as P/P/L or Upper/Lower could be good for you and as they are 2-3 day splits you can up the frequency using those routines. Sometimes more specialized routines work best meaning the volume and frequency is different for every muscle group according to your strengths and weaknesses. There are 1001 variables and I would need to know details before best advising. An example is sometimes people need to actually lower volume to improve results. Others may have a weak bodypart and for that I would always concentrate on form first (amongst other things). Now for someone who simply wants to grow and has everything in place I recommend a simple split and training most body parts as frequency as possible.

Some of the greatest bb's of all time followed a "bro split" and many still do to this day. There is nothing wrong with it and I have trained many years in the traditional way of 1 main body part per day once weekly. Many like to overcomplicate training but of course you want to optimize all areas, so I recommend to everyone to experiment with different training systems. That doesn't mean jump from one system to another every 3 weeks but over the years rotate volume and frequency whilst keeping the basics in place at all times. Some feel once weekly training is enough for them but others really like to crank up the frequency. I will state I generally feel a high frequency lower volume approach is optimal for most people but it's not written in stone.

Without a doubt the most important factors regarding training are intensity/effort and form. Training frequency and volume are a well behind second place. If you're lifting with bad form and not hitting the targeted muscle effectively then training 2 or even 3 times weekly is not going to get you better results. Now if you have everything in place (effort, form, diet etc) then you can start playing about with frequency and volume to increase results.

There are no wrong answers to any of this. Sure it's common sense if you can train x muscle effectively and recover 104 times per year that is going to be better than 52 times per year. Although sometimes things aren't as clean cut as that. Over the years I have also learnt each muscle responds differently to oneanother. Some muscles can take more volume/abuse than others. Everyone is built differently and many also have to be careful with certain body parts and work around those issues (mine is my lower back). Obviously the basics all work and different rep ranges also work for every muscle. Nevertheless, I still get better results with different methods for certain muscles.

I don't know your level and how long you have been training etc etc. What I can state if you have everything in place I would experiment with more frequency. If you want to grow something such as P/P/L or Upper/Lower could be good for you and as they are 2-3 day splits you can up the frequency using those routines. Sometimes more specialized routines work best meaning the volume and frequency is different for every muscle group according to your strengths and weaknesses. There are 1001 variables and I would need to know details before best advising. An example is sometimes people need to actually lower volume to improve results. Others may have a weak bodypart and for that I would always concentrate on form first (amongst other things). Now for someone who simply wants to grow and has everything in place I recommend a simple split and training most body parts as frequency as possible.

Thanks for the detailed response bud. Much appreciated. Funny you say that, I've trained with upper lower and PPL split majority of my time lifting cause I was scared i might miss out on gains if i ever did a "bro-split" haha.

But as a result I've always had smaller arms and shoulders. I've recently started a brosplit and they have grown more than ever! Going to complete this 12 week run and gonna try giving the classic Arnold split (Chest & Back, Shoulders & Arms, Legs, OFF) a go while keeping exercise election the same, seeing i'm more torso dominant.

Couldn't agree more with different training styles for different body parts, volume was key for shoulders and arms, whereas heavy weight was they key for chest and back, legs is just straight up a pain endurance contest LOL

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws