over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

It's time to get HUGE!

Excellent news about Flex, mate.

Thank you. When I have some time later I will upload some pics of him from the last 6 weeks.

The last 6 weeks in pics...

Yes I have tried all of them. The blue raspberry lime is the best by far for me. It tastes amazing so I could use that one every time. I just went on the website and I see that's the only one available now. If I recall correctly there is one with mango in and that was ok (it's drinkable) but nowhere as nice for me. I recall the 3rd being berry blast and that was fine but the blue raspberry is much nicer for me. I actually tried their standard eaa product (impact eaa) and the reviews are so mixed with different flavours. I once tried their unflavoured eaa's and that is the worst tasting product I have ever had. I can usually drink anything but that was the one product I had to throw away. By reason of that I just went with 1 bag of grape flavoured eaa's to try out and I can't believe how nice they were so I am definitely ordering again and will stock up on a few different flavours.
I made the exact same mistake, I can definitely say I don´t recall ever tasting something as vile as that. Thanks for your opinions, I´ll definitely take the blue raspberry lime into consideration, I´m using apple flavoured EAA´s now and I really like them which is why I´m also curious to try bulkpowder´s apple & lime.

Glad to hear you're back in the gym and your little buddy is doing well bro, keep on keeping on my friend!

Also, how does high test make you feel exactly? I'm actually about to try out higher doses of just test (and 200-300 mg mast) to see how things go for me in my quest for size. Then use all the other stuff for strictly contest prep.

Glad you're back on track with things and Flex is doing better. There's nothing like a dog's companionship and seeing them suffer is true torture.

Question - do you ever take extended periods to bulk or cut? I'm talking 2-3+ months of sticking to a the plan and seeing it through. From looking over your log you seem to change directions fairly often thought I definitely understand that over the last year with world circumstances. Are you past your days of adding serious size? Happy just maintaining with small swings here and there? Just trying to better understand your approach.

Glad to hear you're back in the gym and your little buddy is doing well bro, keep on keeping on my friend!

Also, how does high test make you feel exactly? I'm actually about to try out higher doses of just test (and 200-300 mg mast) to see how things go for me in my quest for size. Then use all the other stuff for strictly contest prep.

Everyone is different so I am sure you will love higher test. It is true that the higher the test dose the higher probability of side effects but the same can be said for any drug. I know many who love high test and the higher they go the better the results they experience. I personally just feel extreme fatigue on higher test. I also gain water from increased estrogen (etc) and to combat that I have to add drugs (AI's) I prefer to stay away from as much as possible as they can bring about their own side effects for me. Anything over 750mg is a big no for me but recently I went up 600mg every 3-4 days. I have used 1.5g test and lesser amounts multiple times in the past and I experience the same thing every time. Your plan sounds solid. Keep the basics in for growing and keep all the other stuff in solely for contest prep.

Glad you're back on track with things and Flex is doing better. There's nothing like a dog's companionship and seeing them suffer is true torture.

Question - do you ever take extended periods to bulk or cut? I'm talking 2-3+ months of sticking to a the plan and seeing it through. From looking over your log you seem to change directions fairly often thought I definitely understand that over the last year with world circumstances. Are you past your days of adding serious size? Happy just maintaining with small swings here and there? Just trying to better understand your approach.

Lot's of almost conflicting thoughts on this. I have been inconsistent (solely diet and not eating enough) in the past so that is one large factor for not getting bigger but there are multiple. I can be quite impulsive and as many know when they get bigger they think let's get ripped and visa versa. Getting big adds no value to my life as well. I do this for fun and have no intention of competing and my well being only goes down the bigger I get. I always try to stay flexible and fairly athletic but I only feel worse the heavier I become. I suffer from fatigue as it is so when I start growing that only becomes worse. I also don't look as good but as you know it's needed to become a bigger and leaner version of yourself in the future.

The main thing is I am fairly happy with my size and I don't want to be huge as I am not getting any younger now and there is no real point. I am 37 now and you could zap me and I instantly become 290 pounds ripped and even if I could stay that way with minimal effort I would still come back down for health reasons. After 40 I want to be a ripped 230 or so and much more athletic but right now when I get the urge to grow I will do so because I still have some time. I should add I have actually added some size recently and I have been consistent so I will be bigger than before.

Another factor I should mention is my anxiety and whenever I start getting bigger I worry about the damage to my health. I don't care about living really old but I also know being big is the worse thing for longetivity. It's not an excuse because it's really annoying and very real. When I start getting bigger I often go to bed thinking I may die in my sleep. I done it last night and even had the thought I won't lock my front door in case I die in my sleep and people need to get in for Flex. It's annoying because I am such a laid back person and don't really stress over much but I have suffered from anxiety for many years so I get these random (rare.. usually just prebed) thoughts pop into my head. Everyone in my family has anxiety so it's genetic but my partying in the past and now my aas usage make me much more sensitive. I got in my dad's car the other day and started having a panic attack because I felt confined which is bizarre. It's pathetic but even though I know that I can't stop my body/mind reacting like it does in situations I feel confined. It's 100% because I dosed my aas the night before as well. That's part of the reason I am using lower mast as that can be a trigger especially if I inject approx 200mg in one go.

So there are a few factors but I do diet and grow over extended periods. I have been eating similarly for approx 6 months and just cruising and moving up slowly but now the gyms are back open and I am in a good place I will push things more now. I have put on some weight over the last few months and will continue on that path. I will often get those thoughts of let's get huge but it goes against everything else. I think I do ok though. I could live like a bodybuilding monk and force my body to 290 or so and lean over a few years but to do that I would have to abuse myself and I don't actually want that nor do I particularly want to be huge so there is no point. I look at guys like Mike O'hearn and think he has an amazing and "perfect" physique for me so there is no reason for me to go too extreme. He is just an example and I don't try to look like anyone but my point is I am pretty much around the ballpark of where I need to be I just want more refinement so I plan to get bigger and come down slowly. I would be happy with anywhere between 250 and 260 and ripped so I am not too far off that if I continue down the path I am on. Well I am pretty much there now but obviously stats are irrelevant and it's a certain look I hope to attain.

super sorry about flex brotha!
i been alone for several years just me and my dog, yes for sure im off the deep end too but hes my baby boy!

he had some pain issues, found it to be an inverted vertibrate. as long as i take it easy with him hes generally fine. i did make him some meat balls loaded with kratom. i keep them in the freezer and if i notice him in pain i give him about 1/3 of a ball. more was knocking him down too hard.

much better then a lot of vet options
good luck!

I just realized I never posted the details but Flex had a full disc rupture L1/L2 and the vet said it was the worst one he had ever seen and he was surprised he could still walk. He managed to get 90% of the disc material out of the spinal column so about 10% is left but it doesn't seem to be causing him any pain.

Today has been a relaxed day and I have felt much better and I am looking fairly dry. I am holding a fair amount of water around my waist but that is to be expected and it's the first place I put it on and the first place to drop it once I lower calories. Today was legs and I am destroyed...

Unilateral Leg Press Calf Presses... 2 working sets for each leg with the 2nd including both legs after the unilateral sets.
Machine Calf Raises... 2 working sets (1 loading and 1 drop off).
Seated Leg Curls (obviously heavy) supersetted with Stiff (and completely straight) Leg DB Deadlifts (very light weight)... 2 working sets.
DB Stiff Leg Deadlifts... 2 working sets (1 loading and 1 drop off).
Hip Adductors... 1 working set.
Leg Press... 2 working sets (feel high and fairly close then feel low and fairly close).
Hack Squat... 1 working set.
Unilateral Leg Extensions... 2 working sets with the 2nd including both legs after the unilateral sets.
Stretches.

Synthepure and coffee.
Sirloin steak, long grain rice and goji berries.
Chicken breast, garlic/red pepper houmous, jasmine rice and 1 apple.

TRAIN (2 scoops of MyProtein's Amino+, 60g HBCD's, 5g extra glutamine and 5g creatine).
2iu HGH, 12iu Apidra and 6ml synthetine.
Chicken breast, garlic/red pepper houmous, jasmine rice and blueberries.
Sirloin steak, wholegrain rice and pineapple.
Chicken breast and bacon sandwich, cashews and raspberries.
Synthepure, 1 avocado, walnuts and blueberries.

I have just had the last steak meal so I will have the sandwich, cashews and raspberries a bit later then the shake meal just before bed. I actually had 4 squares of dark chocolate pre workout today as well. It will be PUSH tomorrow and I am looking forward to it. I probably won't be able to walk but it's all part of the process :D

I have been meaning to update this for awhile. All is good. I did go through some severe stomach/bloating issues were practically everything I ate caused an issue. That flare up has since passed and I have been fine. I have even had a few cheat meals recently and things have been fine. I am now eating a variety of meat, rice and fruit consistently as it suits me well. I included some fasting during that time to give my digestion system a break and it worked.

My goal is to push the size over the next month and I have just added in 5ml synthetine and 6iu rapid insulin preworkout along with and intra shake of EAA's, HBCD's, glutamine and an hydration product. The later is called Strom Hydramax and per scoop (I use 1-2 scoops) it contains 5000mg taurine, 2000mg coconut water, 1000mg cranberry extract, 500mg ascorbic acid (vit c) and 200mg dandelion extract.

My last 2 workouts consisted of...

Unilateral Calf Presses... 3 working sets for each side.
Calf Raises... 1 working drop set with 2 drops in weight.
Seated Leg Curls... 2 working sets (1 loading and 1 drop off).
Stiff Leg Deadlifts... 1 working set.
Unilateral Lying Leg Curls... 1 working set for each side with partials and a static hold.
Leg Press... (2 working sets with 1 feet high and narrow and the 2nd lower and shoulder width).
DB Split Squats... 1 working set with each side.
Unilateral Leg Extensions... 1 working set with each side with a static hold to finish.
Stretches.

Incline Bench DB Lateral Raises... 1 working set.
Standing DB Lateral Raises... 1 working set.
Standing Barbell Shoulder Press (front to back)... 1 working set.
Incline (low) Smith Press... 2 working sets (1 loading and 1 drop off).
DB Chest Flyes... 1 working set with static hold.
Machine Press (1 working and 2 drop off sets).
Dips... 2 working sets (1 chest focused and the later tri-cep focused).
Incline Bench One Armed Tri-cep Extensions (1 working set for each arm with negative reps to finish).
Tri-cep Cable Pushdowns... 1 working drop set with 3 drops in weight.
Stretches.

Food today...

Synthepure and coffee.
Chicken breast, garlic/red pepper houmous, jasmine rice and 2 satsumas.
Rump steak, jasmine rice and cinnamon pineapple with 2 squares of 85% dark chocolate.

6iu Apidra, 5ml synthetine and 1 banana.
TRAIN (EAA's, 60g HBCD's, 10g glutamine and 2 scoops Hydramax).
Chicken breast, garlic/red pepper houmous, jasmine rice and mango.
Beef mince, jasmine rice and cinnamon pineapple.
Beef mince, jasmine rice and cinnamon pineapple with 2 squares of 85% dark chocolate.

I am going to order some primo and add that in. I am thinking 300mg primo, 200mg test c and 100mg deca every 3 days. I think that is a nice feel good cycle for myself moving into summer. In the summer I may add in a little anavar before I cruise afterwards. I will shave and get some updated pics done very soon.

I have many updates but will try to keep them concise. I am up to 121kg so that's about 267 pounds so I have put on quite a lot of weight recently. Most importantly I am still fairly lean and I am quite dry as well. When I was taking more test with very little other changes I got softer over time. I then moved over to 300mg deca, 150mg test and 60mg mast e every 3 days and I tightened up and dried out within 1 week and have continued to grow since. I haven't even been injecting those amounts every 3 days and it's been anywhere from every 3-5 days but I will make sure it's 3 days now. I am taking no AI's either.

Training is moreorless the same but I added in a couple of arm/calf days in the last few weeks but it's still P/P/L. Although I am using more intensity techniques and incorporating more super and giant sets. I have also upped my rep ranges for certain movements. I am just having fun with my training. It still has some basic/heavy working sets but more metabolic/pump work.

Last week I upped my hgh to 5iu and dropped it after a few days because I was falling asleep at 8pm (I usually go to bed no earlier than 4am). I am back on 2.5iu per day. I usually just take that on training days. Insulin is at 6iu preworkout dosed with 5ml synthetine and that combination is magic for me. I was dry before that but adding in synthetine just doubled things in regards to dryness. I stopped taking tadalafil but will add it back in at 5mg preworkout. I was taking Geno's 20mg tabs (half so 10mg) but it's too much and I would get some headaches from them. Even 5mg can do that and it's why I dropped it but I will make sure I up my water and I don't see me having any issues especially now I plan to drop a little weight.

That brings me onto my new plan. As I have posted in the past being really big adds no real value to me. I won't bore you with all the reasons again as I mentioned them a few posts back. I look and feel better being slightly lighter. I am going to make a simple change to begin with and go from there. I usually have 5 meals per day and I am going to take the rice out of 2-3 of those meals (keep rice/fruit pre and post) and replace with greens/vegetables. So a drop in carbs and that should tighten me up a little then I will go from there. My plan is to tighten up more after that (low carbs for approx 2 weeks) then fill back out.

I was hoping to go on holiday this year but I doubt that will happen because it's a nightmare to travel across Europe now. I usually couldn't care less how I look in regards to girls but a 250 pound me with a tight waist is a much better look on the beach then a fully loaded 270 pound ape :D

267 lean?! Damn, son! Keep it up and stay healthy, bro

I am 6ft 2 so it's not too bad but sure it's too much to be healthy. It always baffles me when huge bodybuilders on tonnes of drugs weighing loads say they are healthy because their blood work looks half decent. I will be coming down now. I am doing fine at this weight though and still feel quite agile just don't ask me to run for too long :D I might start boxing because I think that will be ideal for me. It's a fun way to increase cardiovascular fitness and will help me lean out and look sharper. I will get some pics done one night. I have been training alone for awhile so it's been awkward getting pics done. I asked some random guy the other day to take a pic in the gym but I could tell he didn't want to so the 2 pics he took looked terrible so I will get my mate to take a few of me.

Tonight I trained legs and I kept it very basic but the working sets were crazy. I wasn't even in the mood to train at first but I put everything into my working sets. I wish I could have taken a video because it would be funny to see. Some guy asked if I was ok because I was shaking on the floor after my hack squat set. I could barely stand up and walk afterwards. I had 2 days off the gym which is rare for me so my body was well rested for tonight. I also tried Axe & Sledges Dozer (sleeping aid) last night and I over slept by about 4 hours. It's really good and it hits hard so I recommend it to anyone who needs something to help them sleep.

Leg Press Calf Presses... 1 working set for left then right legs. 1 working superset with left, right and both with no rest between. 1 working set of 7 reps 5 times for each leg (so left, right, left, right etc with no rest in between).
Calf Raises... 1 working set for 50 reps (rest paused).
Seated Leg Curls... 1 working set.
Stiff Leg Deadlifts... 1 working set.
Hack Squat... 1 working drop set (1 drop in weight).
Leg Extensions... 1 working set.
Stretches.

Preworkout... 6iu Apidra and 5ml synthetine. Then 1 banana, 2 medjool dates and my preworkout (Glaxon's Specimen) mixed with 1 scoop of demo day.
Intra... 2 scoops of EAA's, 2 scoops of Demo day and 10g glutamine).
Post... Synthepure, Lactose free milk and coco pops.

Last month I was using post workout slin (12iu) before a cereal meal (coco pops or rice krispies) with synthepure and milk (coconut, almond or lactose free). I much prefer preworkout slin but I only dose that at 6iu because I don't have more than 60g carbs intra and I also add a little snack (usually 2 bananas or similar) after dosing just so I am covered. I prefer dosing slin and synthetine pre workout so I will be keeping it like that for the foreseeable future.

I was going to order some primo but I haven't bothered. I will probably just keep my cycle the way it is during July and August before I come off. In July I will add in a little tren and avar though just so I can look extra sharp. For tren literally just 20mg per day may because I can't be doing with anxiety from it. Even at 20mg per day I notice a lot and it really helps sharpen me up. Avar no more than 40mg per day because of acid reflux. I just need a little dose of each but combined it should have a noticeable effect. I am fairly dry most of the year but when I dose tren, avar and synthetine they all add to that.

Tomorrow will be push and I am looking forward to it. I will try and get some pics done in the next few days. Although I am going out on Thursday night so maybe after that because I will be extra dry from all the cognac :eek::D

I am almost in the same boat as you, As covid went away and gyms opened up I went full off season mode, I m 6' and het 273 two days ago. Just telling my wife I hate being this heavy and I feel good at 245-250. It does feel good to be this strong but at 39 I dont know how many more times I will have an offseason like this. This was an odd one I had high blood sugars before i started and just dropped GH like a bad habit test and tren is what I am running E3 day the rest is Diet and intense sessions at the gym. Thanks for the thread I have not made it through a few pages but I like to see that I am not the only one with concerns about longevity and overall health.

I am having fun with my training now. Still doing the same split but mixing up each session. Most of the year I am trying to lift as heavy as possible in all movements but I always throw in periods using different techniques. Training is just as hard as I am taking every working set to failure but I am incorporating more super sets and higher rep ranges. I am still living very heavy at certain times just not like I was the other week. An example I done a drop set of shoulder press starting with 4pps for 3 reps, 3pps for about 9 reps, 2pps for 14 reps. I won't be going below 10 reps for any set during the next 6 weeks. I trained legs last night and done something a little different but it felt good...

Calf Raises supersetted with Calf Presses... 3 working sets.
DB Tibialis Raises... 1 working set.
Ham/Glute focused Leg Press supersetted with Seated Leg Curls... 2 working sets.
Hip Abductors supersetted with Adductors... 2 working sets.
Smith Squats... 2 hard sets.
Leg Extensions supersetted with Walking Lunges... 2 working sets.
Stretches.

I never do smith squats due to my lower back but wanted to do something different but effective. The weight wasn't high but those 2 sets were a struggle. They were the only sets I didn't go to complete failure (lower back) but I was close. My legs have been really sore today and I know I hit them well so a success. I decided to have today off as my body (and cns) needed it. I have had 3 chicken and rice meals with some fruit. I just had a steak with fried onions and peppers. Before bed I will probably do a big whey shake, 1 avocado, walnuts and blueberries. I have something to post for guys who struggle with their lower backs but will do that tomorrow.

I have many updates but will try to keep them concise. I am up to 121kg so that's about 267 pounds so I have put on quite a lot of weight recently. Most importantly I am still fairly lean and I am quite dry as well. When I was taking more test with very little other changes I got softer over time. I then moved over to 300mg deca, 150mg test and 60mg mast e every 3 days and I tightened up and dried out within 1 week and have continued to grow since. I haven't even been injecting those amounts every 3 days and it's been anywhere from every 3-5 days but I will make sure it's 3 days now. I am taking no AI's either.

Training is moreorless the same but I added in a couple of arm/calf days in the last few weeks but it's still P/P/L. Although I am using more intensity techniques and incorporating more super and giant sets. I have also upped my rep ranges for certain movements. I am just having fun with my training. It still has some basic/heavy working sets but more metabolic/pump work.

Last week I upped my hgh to 5iu and dropped it after a few days because I was falling asleep at 8pm (I usually go to bed no earlier than 4am). I am back on 2.5iu per day. I usually just take that on training days. Insulin is at 6iu preworkout dosed with 5ml synthetine and that combination is magic for me. I was dry before that but adding in synthetine just doubled things in regards to dryness. I stopped taking tadalafil but will add it back in at 5mg preworkout. I was taking Geno's 20mg tabs (half so 10mg) but it's too much and I would get some headaches from them. Even 5mg can do that and it's why I dropped it but I will make sure I up my water and I don't see me having any issues especially now I plan to drop a little weight.

That brings me onto my new plan. As I have posted in the past being really big adds no real value to me. I won't bore you with all the reasons again as I mentioned them a few posts back. I look and feel better being slightly lighter. I am going to make a simple change to begin with and go from there. I usually have 5 meals per day and I am going to take the rice out of 2-3 of those meals (keep rice/fruit pre and post) and replace with greens/vegetables. So a drop in carbs and that should tighten me up a little then I will go from there. My plan is to tighten up more after that (low carbs for approx 2 weeks) then fill back out.

I was hoping to go on holiday this year but I doubt that will happen because it's a nightmare to travel across Europe now. I usually couldn't care less how I look in regards to girls but a 250 pound me with a tight waist is a much better look on the beach then a fully loaded 270 pound ape :D
I recommend Greece. Everything very simple and great holiday. I just got back and can recommend 😊👍

It was PUSH tonight and it felt good. As previously posted I much prefer preworkout slin and I never do more than about 6iu because of my intra carbs. However tonight I got ready quick and was rushing so I left my preworkout injections. As a result I decided to dose 12iu slin post workout with my 5ml synthetine because I was eating a large cereal meal. It was about half a small box of coco pops which including the lactose free milk must be around 160g carbs. I throw in about 4-5 tablespoons of synthepure in the milk in a shaker so that much be around 80g protein. Training was a good mix of everything and fairly high volume...

Standing DB Lateral Raises... 2 working sets.
Incline Bench DB Lateral Raises... 1 working set.
Lateral Raise Machine... 2 working sets (1 facing forwards and 1 facing backwards).
Machine Shoulder Press... 1 working set (full weight rack for 34 reps).
Giant set of Barbell Front Raises, Barbell Upright Rows, Behind the head Shoulder Press and standard Barbell Shoulder Press... 60 reps total (15/15/15/15) with just the bar. Had to rest pause the last 5 or so reps because my shoulders were destroyed.
DB Chest Press... 1 working drop set with 1 drop in weight.
DB Chest Flyes... 1 working set with 3 sec static holds on every rep.
Cable Chest Press... 2 working sets the last being a drop set with 2 drops in weight..
Dips... 2 working sets (1 chest focused and the later tri-cep focused).
Tri-cep Cable Pushdowns... 2 working sets with different handles.
Standing EZ Bar Overhead Extensions... 1 working set.
Incline Bench One Armed Tri-cep Extensions (1 working set for each arm with negative reps to finish).
Close Grip Smith Press... 1 working set.
Stretches.

EAA's, greens/fruit powder/pro-prebiotic.
Organic whole egg and bacon sandwich on malted bread, blueberries, 2 squares of 85% dark chocolate and coffee.
Chicken breast, houmous with avocado oil, jasmine rice and pineapple.

TRAIN (EAA's and 2 scoops of Axe & Sledge's Demo Day).
12iu Apidra and 5ml synthetine.
Coco Pops, 1 banana, lactose free milk and synthepure.
Chicken breast, garlic/red pepper houmous, jasmine rice and mango.

EAA's, greens/fruit powder/pro-prebiotic.
6 x Sweet Chilli Beef Kebabs and vegetables.

I have been getting those beef kebabs recently and they taste so good and are easy to eat. I go through 6 of them like nothing. The macros for 6 kebabs are 43.2g fat, 24.6g carbs, 56.4g protein and 714 calories.

I have started tren a. Just 10mg for 2 days and I feel good. I have to start very low because it causes anxiety. I am going to slowly move up to just 20mg per day and see how I am. Even after just 2 days of 10mg by wee has already changed and I have sweat more in my sleep. Everything is moving along nicely now though. I am going to get a shave then get my bro to take some pics one day I go back home.

Hey @Elvia1023 I noticed in your first post you mentioned lantus. Did you ever go through with trying that and could you share your thoughts?

I was thinking lantus 3x/week 20-50iu (starting low at 20iu and monitoring fasted and daytime levels, using whatever dose keeps my BG stable in a decent range on around 400g carbs a day on lantus/training days). GH 4iu/everyday. Cycle off, reduce carb intake, lower GH dose, start Metformin if morning bg level goes +110.

Gear minimal, test 350mg/primo 350mg (which is actually a lot for me given what I’ve been doing the last several years).

I’d like to grow/beat logbook but I can’t/won’t battle AAS sides anymore. I have experience taking humulin-r but never lantus.

I’ve been rereading some OLD posts of yours on slin (not saying you’re old hahaha!).

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131