over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

It's time to get HUGE!

Please do not turn this into a Covid thread.

Many of the people in hospital in the UK have been vaccinated. The vaccine definitely works but with the new strains it's not having so much of an effect. This is why there is talk of a 3rd booster jab and there will probably be a new one every year. As you write this is common knowledge. The concierge in my building just told me the reason I haven't seen him in a few weeks is because he had covid. He said his gf has it and is really bad now and they have both been double vaccinated. Most of the UK has been vaccinated and numbers are rising again and will continue to do so because we will reopen on the 19th (which we should).

Let's not turn this into a covid thread as it will be locked. I just wanted to update why I haven't been active recently. I am feeling rough today as well. My breathing is quite bad but I know it will be gone in a few more days. I think I will order some TB-500 and BPC-157 to help with my bi-cep. I am looking forward to getting back in the gym.
Interested in your experience with the Tb-500 and BPC-157. I have been looking into for awhile now and I would love to hear how you feel about them.

I know that when I can’t lift it changes my whole mood and being ill makes it even worse.
Hope you have a fast recovery and can get back into your routine

I remember you from way back in the day posting on here. (Both signed up 2008)
We’re the same age. It’s definitely time to grow if that’s the goal. Don’t want to be trying to add size in our 40s.
Good luck bro just wanted to give my thumbs up. (Someone that never posted much but I was aware of your posts)

Interested in your experience with the Tb-500 and BPC-157. I have been looking into for awhile now and I would love to hear how you feel about them.

I know that when I can’t lift it changes my whole mood and being ill makes it even worse.
Hope you have a fast recovery and can get back into your routine

I am getting them tomorrow and will add them in straightaway. My right bi-cep tendon has been giving me a few issues recently and I know they will both sort it out. I was taking some antibiotics (fluoroquinolones) which can increase the chances of tendon damage so they probably didn't help either. In the future I won't use that form of antibiotics. If anyone is interested Cipro is a common example of that class of antibiotic so the risk of tendon injury is high when using it. I knew this when using it so modified my training and avoided any heavy bi-cep work but it was bad anyway so it probably didn't help. Quite honestly those 2 peps are incredible for injury repair and recovery in general. I would recommend them it's just a case of finding good product. I have ordered from a website in the UK and I haven't a clue if they are good or not (popular website so I am hoping for the best).

I remember you from way back in the day posting on here. (Both signed up 2008)
We’re the same age. It’s definitely time to grow if that’s the goal. Don’t want to be trying to add size in our 40s.
Good luck bro just wanted to give my thumbs up. (Someone that never posted much but I was aware of your posts)

Thank you. I wish you the same as well. I have seen you on a few podcasts over the years. Keep doing your thing (y)

Hey @Elvia1023 I noticed in your first post you mentioned lantus. Did you ever go through with trying that and could you share your thoughts?

I was thinking lantus 3x/week 20-50iu (starting low at 20iu and monitoring fasted and daytime levels, using whatever dose keeps my BG stable in a decent range on around 400g carbs a day on lantus/training days). GH 4iu/everyday. Cycle off, reduce carb intake, lower GH dose, start Metformin if morning bg level goes +110.

Gear minimal, test 350mg/primo 350mg (which is actually a lot for me given what I’ve been doing the last several years).

I’d like to grow/beat logbook but I can’t/won’t battle AAS sides anymore. I have experience taking humulin-r but never lantus.

I’ve been rereading some OLD posts of yours on slin (not saying you’re old hahaha!).
Not criticizing so please don’t take it that way, but I’m genuinely curious. You seem to be a pretty low dose guy. Why the interest in using what are relatively high doses of insulin as opposed to increasing aas dose?

Guys know I went off track recently and I extended that :eek: I actually still trained a few times when I had covid but I was going to the gym at 2am so there was no one there. My sleeping routine was a complete mess. I had a few great workouts but probably not the best idea because my breathing was bad. After I tested negative 2 days running I went on a date and got drunk then went out the next night and overdone it again. I need to learn to go out and have fun and not overdo things so I can function the next day. I was badly hung over and I didn't eat for 2 days. Literally just a handful of berries every few hours with water and the 2nd day I got takeaway and nothing else for the day. I think I needed to do that as a wake up call and now I am back on track and eating well. From the covid and nights out I lost 20 pounds so now I am just eating clean and filling back up. I am carb cycling with more higher days to start just to fill back out and I am probably 10 pounds back up but haven't weighed myself recently.

My cough is actually worse now but it mainly hits me first thing in the morning and when training. Not all bad because I pretty much choke dry coughing and I get a really good ab workout from it :eek::D It won't take me long to get back to where I was and then improve. I know I will look sharp in a few weeks. I stopped injecting but I restarted with test and mast. I am going to keep it simple and have just been doing 150mg test and 100mg mast every 3 days but I will increase that. Tonight I will do 150mg test and 200mg mast e and I plan to carry that on EOD so it will be 525mg test e and 700mg mast e per week. That stack combined with my great diet and I will dramatically improve over the next few weeks. I will carry on eating like the below and I feel it's a very balanced and great set up for me...

Synthepure, coffee, 85% dark chocolate and raspberries.
Steak with a side salad of baby green leaf, baby red leaf, baby spinach, wild rocket, walnuts, blueberries, cherry tomatoes, lemon juice and balsamic vinegar.
Chicken breast (cajun spice mix), jasmine rice and goji berries.

6iu Apidra, 5ml synthetine and 1 kefir passion fruit yoghurt.
TRAIN (EAA's, 60g of carb powder, 10g glutamine and 5g creatine).
10iu Apidra.
Coco Pops, 1 banana, lactose free milk and synthepure.
Roasted chicken breast (pink salt, pepper, chilli flakes), aubergine, courgette, red/yellow peppers and chopped onion.
Steak with a side salad of baby green leaf, baby red leaf, baby spinach, wild rocket, feta cheese, blueberries, cherry tomatoes, lemon juice and balsamic vinegar.

I don't usually do pre and post slin but I figured why not if I want to fill out plus I was having cereal post workout so it's a nice combo. In the future I will mainly just stick to 6iu preworkout slin.

Over the years I have learnt what works for my body and training is no different. Our bodies constantly evolve but I have definitely had to think outside of the box due to genetic limitations. My back has been an example of that but I have learnt a lot of different exercises and tweaks in form that have really helped my connection especially with my lats. I change movements but I have some core ones that I always try to fit in because they have made a difference and I always do each exercise in a certainw ay to ensure all areas of my back are covered every workout.

Incline Bench Rear Delt Raises... 2 working sets (2 different variations).
Incline Bench DB High Row supersetted with Kelso Shrug... 2 working sets.
Unilateral High Cable Bench Lat Row... 1 working sets for each side.
Machine Row... 1 working set.
Barbell Rack Pulls... 2 working sets.
DB Bi-cep Curls supersetted with DB Hammer Curls... 2 working sets.
Reverse Curls supersetted with Machine Preacher Curls... 2 working sets.
Stretches (cat/cow, t-spine cat/cow, thread the needle, puppy pose etc) plus pso-rite.

I was really pleased with the barbell rack pulls because people know how fucked my lower back is. I start from just above the knee so the rom is limited but I know my lower back is best that way. It's a simple way for me to pick up some heavy weight with less risk and I am still hitting all the right/intended areas. I am back to full intensity so I really pushed every movement even the bi-cep work I just used less weight for higher reps. Today was a day off which I needed and tomorrow I will hit legs hard.

Not criticizing so please don’t take it that way, but I’m genuinely curious. You seem to be a pretty low dose guy. Why the interest in using what are relatively high doses of insulin as opposed to increasing aas dose?
I read a bunch more and I totally realized that was true. I’m doing 20iu lantus and keto diet with carb refeeds on legs/arm day (1-2x week depending on ABA/BAB schedule). It’s working good I think.

I just hate increasing AAS because I get mental side effects (anxiety mainly) and physical sides which I can control with ancillaries but then I get sides from those drugs lol

I read a bunch more and I totally realized that was true. I’m doing 20iu lantus and keto diet with carb refeeds on legs/arm day (1-2x week depending on ABA/BAB schedule). It’s working good I think.

I just hate increasing AAS because I get mental side effects (anxiety mainly) and physical sides which I can control with ancillaries but then I get sides from those drugs lol

You take any Humalog too with the Lantus?

You take any Humalog too with the Lantus?
No sir Pesty. The lantus is keeping me around 80-90 BG level on keto days except right after consuming whey isolate or at night after 4iu GH - both elevate my BG to around 100-110 - the whey spike drops much quicker than the GH spike. My BG goes higher on carb days but I’m fine with that as long as it comes down before another meal.

I believe years of 2-4iu GH and a high carb diet actually did me a disservice without using exogenous insulin. I was becoming resistant with just GH. My fasting BG was around 100 and even as high as 110 morning after high carb days.

Adding lantus, giving pancreas a vacation and adding keto days hopefully solves it.

I also do high volume pump workout 2x/day in addition to MON/WED/FRI lifting to try to increase insulin sensitivity.

Everything is done to fix insulin sensitivity which I now realize is one key thing for a nice physique.

Makes sense. From someone who suffers from severe anxiety I get it

I got my peps from uk-peptides today. I added in 1 vial of IGF-1 LR3 to try out. It was £49 so not cheap and I used it preworkout and didn't feel a thing so not a good sign so far :eek: The reason I ordered was for BPC-157 and TB-500 for my bi-cep tendon and I am hoping for the best. I dosed 500mcg BPC and 500mcg TB-500 earlier (1 hour post workout) and I will carry that dosing on daily.

Coffee, 85% dark chocolate and raspberries.
Chicken breast with a side salad of baby green leaf, baby red leaf, baby spinach, wild rocket, avocado, walnuts, blueberries, cherry tomatoes, lemon juice and balsamic vinegar.
Beef meatballs, jasmine rice and pineapple.

100mcg IGF-1 LR3 (50mcg in each quad) and 3ml synthetine.
10iu Apidra.
Chicken breast (cajun spice mix), jasmine rice and honey.
Roasted chicken breast (pink salt, pepper, chilli flakes), aubergine, courgette, red/yellow peppers and chopped onion.
Steak with a side salad of baby green leaf, baby red leaf, baby spinach, wild rocket, feta cheese, blueberries, cherry tomatoes, lemon juice and balsamic vinegar.

That 1st meal is just a snack as I usually don't feel like eating when I first wake up. Half the time I don't even mention it as I don't count it as it's just a snack. I simply like having 2 squares of dark chocolate with my morning coffee and I also like berries with chocolate. I usually have that and feed Flex and go out on a walk then I eat properly when I get back. I snack on similar things through the day at times especially when growing. Usually berries, grapes, dark chocolate or low fat babybel cheese. I don't even count them but obviously when cutting they are the 1st thing to go.

I dosed 150mg test e and 180mg mast e preworkout tonight and in 2 days I will up the mast to 200mg eod and keep it at that amount for the rest of the summer. Soon I will add in 40mg anavar preworkout and probably run that for 1 month. I will finish my vial of LR3 before adding in the anavar.

I push my working sets to the max and I am sure most would agree that at certain times of the year it's much harder to do. Obviously deloads are needed but I really do go crazy and sometimes it's hard to go to that mental space but I have found it very easy recently. I think the higher masteron dose this week has definitely had a positive effect in that regard as well. I trained legs before and I wasn't even feeling it walking to the gym but once I got there I was zoned in. I trained alone but pushed every movement to the max. It's only dangerous when doing movements like leg press because I can't put safeties on but I had failed and the last rep of both working sets took everything out of me (I must of rested around 6 mins between sets because I was destroyed). I have to keep an eye on lower back loading volume due to rack pulls 2 days ago so instead of standard stiff deadlifts I used a unilateral db version as for me it takes any load from my lower back and it's all hamstrings and glutes.

Calf Presses... 3 working sets (high, moderate and low reps).
Seated Leg Curls... 1 working set with both legs and 1 working set for each leg separately.
Unilateral DB Stiff Leg Deadlifts... 1 working set for each leg.
Leg Press... 2 working sets (ham and glute focused and quad focused).
DB Split Squats... 1 working set for each side.
Hip Adductors... 1 working set.
Leg Extensions... 2 working sets with the 1st being R/L/R/L/R/L all to failure with no rest between swopping sides. The 2nd being a drop set (both legs) with 3 drops in weight.
Stretches.

Bro I took some igf1-lr3 for 4 weeks a few months back and I thought it was great I did have to up my dose tho started at 50mcg pre workout up to 75mcg and I found 100mcg was good for me.. the pumps I would get were really good far from usual and I put some weight on, How much Igf1-LR3 we’re you taking ?

Just seen 100mcg never mind but if it’s legit you’ll be feeling it soon just be patient

Just seen 100mcg never mind but if it’s legit you’ll be feeling it soon just be patient

I have used some amazing LR3 in the past and 100mcg was my sweet spot for the best brand. I felt it instantly. I am going to get some of that brand (Nouveaux) again as it was so good last time. This is a new site I figured I would try (just 1 vial) as it's local. PM what brand you used as I am curious.

Here is my side salad to go with a steak for my last meal. I recommend lemon juice and balsamic vinegar for a low calorie dressing for salads. Very simple and literally transforms the dish and makes it taste incredible.

Apologies if you’ve already answered this but I’m interested in how many working sets per muscle group you’re doing per week and also the frequency.
Cheers

Apologies if you’ve already answered this but I’m interested in how many working sets per muscle group you’re doing per week and also the frequency.
Cheers

Nothing is set in stone with me but I am doing Push/Pull/Legs and I am usually in the gym 4-6 days (5 on average) week. I always follow the same order but take days off when my body tells me to (usually after legs). So at 5 days per week it works out me training everything twice every 8 days. Working sets are usually between 3-6 per body part so 6-12 every 8 days. As I do p/p/l and 3 body parts most days I am usually doing 10-12 working sets per session. The last leg workout above it was around 3-4 for each body part but I sometimes incorporate intensity techniques. So the 2 working sets for leg extensions were very high volume being what some would call a "cluster" (but all to failure) for the 1st and a drop set for the 2nd. Although if doing 2 working sets in 1 exercise I generally just do a max weight then a drop off set (-20-25%) for higher reps.

This illness is not going away. I tested negative but my cough and just general well being has declined over the last week. I am coughing up green mucus and have headache when I do so I have started antibiotics and I am taking some time off the gym. I literally train through everything (not a good thing) and it's probably set me back this time round because I was still pushing things hard in the gym even though I could barely breathe. It's a lot for the immune/nervous system to take so in order to move forward I have to take a step backwards and allow my body to rest. Once this chest infection clears I will resume. I will just do stretching for the next few days at home.

Besides feeling like death things are going well. I can see changes in my body and I should look sharp in a few weeks. Obviously when you first start dieting you look your worst because you're at your fattest whilst losing that extra fullness from if you eat like me massive amounts of carbs. Things are looking ok though I just need to come down a bit. My training has been great recently and I will carry that on when I am back in the gym. I last trained on Friday (Sunday now) and it looked like...

Incline Bench DB Lateral Raises... 1 working set.
Standing DB Lateral Raises... 2 working sets (the last being partials with 30kg db's then full rom with 10kg db's)
High Incline Barbell Press... 2 working sets (1 loading and 1 drop off).
Pec Deck... 1 working set.
Machine Chest Press... 1 working set (wide grip).
DB Chest Flyes... 1 working set.
Machine Chest Press... 1 working set (partly neutral grip).
2 giants sets of tri-cep pushdowns, machine extensions, machine dips, barbell overhead extensions and rope pushdowns.
Stretches.

Most people associate giant sets with light weight but that's far from the case. Although I wasn't pushing weight and was aiming for at least 10 reps on each movement with good form. I was still doing 3/4 of the rack for most movements and used a 30kg barbell for the overhead extensions (deep rom and slow rep pace). My tri-ceps are very sore now so it done the job. I especially like this approach when you may be in the gym for awhile and have arms to finish but don't want to take too long and you can destroy them whilst incorporating various movements in 10 mins this way.

Carbs were lower that day and have been since as I haven't been active...

Chicken breast with a side salad of baby green leaf, baby red leaf, baby spinach, wild rocket, avocado, raspberries, cherry tomatoes, lemon juice and balsamic vinegar.
Whole egg and bacon sandwich on malted bread, raspberries, black grapes and 2 squares of 85% dark chocolate.

100mcg IGF-1 LR3 (50mcg in each pec) and 3ml synthetine.
Roasted chicken breast (cajun spice mix, pink salt and pepper), aubergine, courgette, red/yellow peppers and chopped onion.
Synthepure (approx 75g protein), walnuts and blueberries.

I was planning to have a steak with vegetables before bed but I didn't have anything prepared and I was tired and didn't even feel like eating so just had the shake with some nut and berries.

This illness is not going away. I tested negative but my cough and just general well being has declined over the last week. I am coughing up green mucus and have headache when I do so I have started antibiotics and I am taking some time off the gym. I literally train through everything (not a good thing) and it's probably set me back this time round because I was still pushing things hard in the gym even though I could barely breathe. It's a lot for the immune/nervous system to take so in order to move forward I have to take a step backwards and allow my body to rest. Once this chest infection clears I will resume. I will just do stretching for the next few days at home.

Besides feeling like death things are going well. I can see changes in my body and I should look sharp in a few weeks. Obviously when you first start dieting you look your worst because you're at your fattest whilst losing that extra fullness from if you eat like me massive amounts of carbs. Things are looking ok though I just need to come down a bit. My training has been great recently and I will carry that on when I am back in the gym. I last trained on Friday (Sunday now) and it looked like...

Incline Bench DB Lateral Raises... 1 working set.
Standing DB Lateral Raises... 2 working sets (the last being partials with 30kg db's then full rom with 10kg db's)
High Incline Barbell Press... 2 working sets (1 loading and 1 drop off).
Pec Deck... 1 working set.
Machine Chest Press... 1 working set (wide grip).
DB Chest Flyes... 1 working set.
Machine Chest Press... 1 working set (partly neutral grip).
2 giants sets of tri-cep pushdowns, machine extensions, machine dips, barbell overhead extensions and rope pushdowns.
Stretches.

Most people associate giant sets with light weight but that's far from the case. Although I wasn't pushing weight and was aiming for at least 10 reps on each movement with good form. I was still doing 3/4 of the rack for most movements and used a 30kg barbell for the overhead extensions (deep rom and slow rep pace). My tri-ceps are very sore now so it done the job. I especially like this approach when you may be in the gym for awhile and have arms to finish but don't want to take too long and you can destroy them whilst incorporating various movements in 10 mins this way.

Carbs were lower that day and have been since as I haven't been active...

Chicken breast with a side salad of baby green leaf, baby red leaf, baby spinach, wild rocket, avocado, raspberries, cherry tomatoes, lemon juice and balsamic vinegar.
Whole egg and bacon sandwich on malted bread, raspberries, black grapes and 2 squares of 85% dark chocolate.

100mcg IGF-1 LR3 (50mcg in each pec) and 3ml synthetine.
Roasted chicken breast (cajun spice mix, pink salt and pepper), aubergine, courgette, red/yellow peppers and chopped onion.
Synthepure (approx 75g protein), walnuts and blueberries.

I was planning to have a steak with vegetables before bed but I didn't have anything prepared and I was tired and didn't even feel like eating so just had the shake with some nut and berries.
Man I’ve been down this road before somewhat….. you get in great shape, training and diet are spot on food is going down smooth, get up in the morning brush your teeth and you can see the results daily in the mirror like so much is Happening while your sleeping and bam you get hit a bad cold chest infection etc it fucking sucks… had a minor chest infection didn’t take care of it and it ended up turning into pneumonia one fucking lung lol but good things come w the bad from that I stopped smoking only because I couldn’t breathe by the way lol and guess what after I stopped smoking I stopped getting sick so much duhhhhhh… anyways I’m ranting hope your better soon and continue to ducking killing it. Also don’t know if it’s a coincidence but since I’ve started hgh whether it’s Maintenance dose longevity or pushing the button a bit I haven’t been sick at all knock on wood

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131