over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

It's time to get HUGE!

You have some good recipes. You should start an easy to make recipe thread.
I’ve posted lots of recipes in the recipe forum. No one ever seems to read them. I’ve posted several in the what are we really eating thread, but I have recipes for every picture I post so if you ever want a recipe for something let me know

The recent additions of DNP and HGH have lead to some water retention especially on my waist. I am still only on 1 cap DNP per day but I can definitely feel it. The other night I had cottage cheese, kiwi and raspberries pre bed (just over 50g carbs) and I soaked my bed sheets through the night. DNP has a long active life but I have started taking it post workout just so I have a little more energy when training as I feel the heat most a few hours after taking it. Things are going well and I am feeling good if you don't count the regular fatigue caused by the restricted calories, dnp and hgh.

I am eating approx 6 times daily now. Mainly chicken breast for meat but I have at least 1 steak daily as well. I am having 2 pots of 0% fat FAGE greek yoghurt daily as well. I will always have the yoghurt with 3 scoops (1 serving) of grape flavoured EAA's and berries. I have been having that meal 1st and last thing most days. Sometimes I replace the yoghurt with cottage cheese pre bed if I want more carbs (15g yoghurt and 30g for cottage cheese). Pre and post workout I usually have meat and 4-5 salted (heavily) rice cakes so 24-30g carbs. I prefer rice cakes when dieting because nothing would depress me more than to have 30g carbs from rice. Whereas 5 rice cakes feels like a decent amount and I enjoy them and it's only 30g carbs. Post workout I will usually add in a piece of fruit as well. The rest of my meals are meat with vegetables or salad and I always have berries in my salad.

FAGE 0% fat yoghurt, EAA's (grape flavour), blueberries and strawberries.
Steak with chargrilled aubergine, courgette, red and yellow peppers and onions.
Chicken breast, 5 rice cakes and 2 squares of 85% dark chocolate.

200mg mast e, 150mg test e, 40mg avar, 5ml synthetine and 2.5iu HGH.
TRAIN (3 scoops of EAA's, 1 scoop of CNP expansion, 10g glutamine, 5g taurine and 5g creatine).
Chicken breast, 5 rice cakes and broccoli (500g).
Chicken breast with a side salad of baby green leaf, baby red leaf, baby spinach, wild rocket, blueberries, lemon juice and balsamic vinegar.
FAGE 0% fat yoghurt, EAA's (grape flavour), kiwi and black cherries.

My last 2 training days have been good. I took DNP afterwards and used a decent preworkout so I could really push intensity to the max. As I didn't do any lower back loading for my back I added in some heavy stiff leg deadlifts on leg day.

Warm Up
Unilateral Calf Presses... 2 working sets for each side and both together.
Calf Raises... 1 working drop set with 2 drops in weight.
Seated Leg Curls... 2 working sets (1 loading and 1 drop off).
Stiff Leg Deadlifts... 1 working set (heavy and lower reps).
Good Mornings... 1 working set (light and high reps).
Unilateral Leg Press... 2 working sets for each leg.
Hack Squat... 2 working sets.
Leg Extensions... 2 working sets (1 loading and 1 drop off).
Stretches.

Warm Up.
Standing DB Lateral Raises... 3 working sets (low, moderate and high reps).
Seated Machine Shoulder Press... 2 working sets (1 loading with 3.5pps and 1 drop off with 2.5pps).
Pec Deck... 2 working sets (1 loading and 1 drop off).
Machine Chest Press... 2 working sets (1 loading with 4pps and 1 drop off with 3pps).
Unilateral Cable Pushdowns... 1 working set for each arm.
Lying DB Extensions... 1 working set for each arm (with assisted reps).
Machine Dips... 1 working set.
Seated Calf Raises... 3 working sets.
Machine AB Crunches... 3 working sets.
Stretches.

Elvia how difficult would splitting a capsule and making 2x caps from a 250mg cap? I heard DNP is incredibly messy and stains everything. I’d like to try smalllllll dose of DNP eg 100-125mg/day. I’m aware I could go 250mg EOD but I prefer extremely steady blood levels on drugs because I’m sensitive to sides.

Wear double gloves. Lay down two thick garbage bags. Do it on a bucket in your garage or something. Honestly the staining is over rated imo. Especially when mixed with fillers. Lysol wipes will take it off. With that said I still wouldn't go doing it on a granite counter top or anything lol.

PS- turn off any fan or A/C

Elvia, what brand of EAA's are you currently using?

Elvia, what brand of EAA's are you currently using?

I rotate products all the time. Recently I have been using MAN Sports Iso EAA's intra workout which is a comprehensive formula and it's one product I definitely recommend. The grape flavoured ones are My Protein's Impact EAA's which taste incredible with the FAGE 0% yoghurt and I have them throughout the day. I was running low so I just received some CNP's Loaded EAA's (for throughout the day) which are very cheap and who knows if they contain everything they need to but they do some unusual (and nice) flavours so I went with them again (used them a few times in the past).

Hi Eliva sent you a message a couple of days ago. Let me know if you got it.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Another good day and I am starting to see fast changes now. My mate saw me today and was surprised how fast I have brought my waist in but there is always room for improvement. I haven't even been doing any vacuums but I will start now. I was thinking about trying 2 DNP caps for a few days to finish on but I honestly don't need it and I can tell I will struggle but I may just do it for experimental purposes. The last time I tried 2 caps I had a massive allergic reaction :eek::D Although I am taking an anti-histamine daily whilst using it this time to help matters. I am also taking in natural anti-histamine foods and supplementation so my body is more prepared this time for the increased dose.

I never posted my PULL workout last time but it was higher volume and incorporating many different exercises/angles. I trained in a different gym that has many different back machines so I took advantage of that. Tonight I was back in my usual gym but trained in a similar way...

DB Pullovers... 1 working set.
Incline Bench Rear Delt Raises... 1 working set.
Incline Bench DB High Row... 1 working set.
Unilateral High Cable Seated Lat Row... 1 working set for each side.
Smith Row... 2 working sets (1 loading and 1 drop off).
Inverted Row... 3 working sets with 10 secs rest in between each set.
Barbell Shrug... 1 working set.
Seated DB Deadlifts... 2 working sets (1 loading and 1 drop off).
Seated EZ Bar Curls... 2 working sets (1 loading with 25kg per side and 1 drop off with 15kg per side).
Standing DB Hammer Curls... 2 working sets (1 loading with 30kg db's and 1 drop off with 18kg db's).
Abs for 15 mins.
Stretches plus pso-rite.

I started today with a protein bar. The 5% Nutrition Knock out the Carb bars in peanut butter chocolate chip taste amazing but I am disappointed with the chocolate, almond and coconut ones. It's still a treat when dieting but nowhere as nice as the others.

5% Nutrition Knock out the Carb Protein Bar and Coffee.
FAGE 0% fat yoghurt, EAA's (grape flavour), blueberries and raspberries.
Beef Mince with broccoli (500g).
Chicken breast, 4 rice cakes and 2 squares of 85% dark chocolate.

40mg avar, 5ml synthetine and 2.5iu HGH.
TRAIN (2 scoops of EAA's, 10g glutamine, 5g taurine and 5g creatine).
Chicken breast, 4 rice cakes and 1 banana.
Chicken breast with a side salad of baby green leaf, baby red leaf, baby spinach, wild rocket, blueberries, lemon juice and balsamic vinegar.
FAGE 0% fat yoghurt, EAA's (grape flavour), kiwi and raspberries.

I took my DNP post workout and I feel nice and warm now. I may go to my parents tomorrow and if I do just 1 DNP cap but if I don't I will probably take 2 (1 AM/PM) and do the same on Sunday. I haven't decided yet but chances are I just stick to 1 cap. Regardless, I will be coming off in a few days and when I do it will be mainly protein and vegetables for a few days then I will start reintroducing more carbs back into my diet.

@elivia1023 I know it's off topic but got meditrope black tops for the first time and was just wondering of the reconstitution was different than any other gh, been putting 1ml bac water normally in other gh,but these are over filled say 5mg or more. Was just wondering if I should add more bac water. I don't have sufficient posts to ask in their thread, figure I'd ask someone with lots of experience., thank u for your help.

So what are your current macros?

I dont understand how you aren't peeled out of your skin with 5ml of synthetine and dnp together? Damn.... do you have a desk job?

As I post I love bodybuilding but I also have a social life but I regret overdoing things on the weekend. All is good now though. The cut with DNP is going fantastic. However as summer is nearly over I said to myself to have a few nights out but be sensible. Long story short I go out with my crazy mate I have an after party at mine starting at 6am and finishing at 6pm. Obviously drugs were involved and I always regret it. If I went home at 6am nothing would be effected. The fact I stayed up meant all I ate the following day was about 500 calories (chicken and pineapple) and it just messed up my routine and well being. I have told myself never again and I will stick to that. Those sort of parties are a complete waste of time. If I was surrounded with pretty girls I may feel different but it was just me and a few mates so a total waste and very bad for my health.

As a result I decided not to take anything and I loaded up on synthergine. I honestly think I took about 20ml synthergine on the Monday and Tuesday and it definitely helped. I have added a few extra carbs in and now I am looking really good. A day of fasting is not a bad thing it's just the reasons why I done that fast are what make it bad. I had a great PUSH workout yesterday. Tonight I trained PULL and also added everything back in (minus the DNP) and it felt really good. As I had some rice pre and post workout I added 5iu slin, 2.5iu hgh and 5ml synthetine preworkout plus all my AAS (200mg mast e, 150mg test e and 40mg avar).

My plan is to add DNP back in tomorrow at 1 cap and resume my standard diet which is very restrictive. After the DNP I will slowly reintroduce carbs and keep fats very low and fill back out. I am actually really happy with how I am looking now so even though I messed up the day of fasting and the water falling off from the DNP has created a good look. I feel much tighter than I did 1 week ago. Now I just need to come down further before filling back out.

I wanted to post about my modified training recently. As I was on DNP the difference in mental/physical energy was huge for me. I had no other side effects apart from struggling through my workouts. I always do PPL and follow similar training plans each time but on my way to the gym because of my lack of energy I wanted to keep it simple. I thought how can I hit each body part hard but keep exercises limited so I don't have to move around the gym. Sounds silly but I just wanted to stay put in 1 place and hit my working sets hard and keep it simple. So I lowered exercises and incorporated 3 working sets for most of those movements. I would warm up to a heavy weight then do a working set for at least 8 reps, take approx 1 min rest and lower the weight and try to get over 12 reps and then rest again and go for over 20 reps. My training day looked like...

Warm Up
Calf Presses... 3 working sets (low, moderate and high reps).
Seated Leg Curls... 3 working sets (low, moderate and high reps).
Hip Adductors... 1 working set.
Hack Squat... 3 working sets (low, moderate and high reps).
Walking Lunges... 1 working set.
Stretches.

My memory is playing tricks on me (no surprise after my weekend) but I think I done the above but I may have added in another movement somewhere. Yesterday I done something similar for PUSH and tonight I done...

Incline Bench DB Rear Delt Raises... 3 working sets (low, moderate and high reps).
Incline Bench DB High Row... 2 working sets (1 loading and 1 drop off).
Unilateral Cable Lat Row... 1 working set for each side.
Barbell Row... 3 working sets (low, moderate and high reps).
Barbell Shrug... 1 working set.
Rack Pulls... 2 working sets (1 loading and 1 drop off).
Seated DB deadlifts... 1 working set.
Machine Unilateral Preacher Curl... 3 working sets (L,R,L,R,L,R) using low, moderate and high reps.
Seated EZ Bar Curls... 3 working sets (low, moderate and high reps).
DB Hammer Curls... 1 working set.
Stretches plus pso-rite.

As I have been off DNP for 5 days my energy in the gym is back to normal but I expect it to lower again from tomorrow.

My diet today was...

Chicken breast, garlic and red pepper houmous and blueberries.
2 scoops of EAA's to have my supplements with.
Whole egg and bacon sandwich on malted bread and an Activia vanilla live yoghurt with granola (30g carbs, 3.3g fat and 8.7g protein)
5ml synthetine, 5iu insulin, 2.5iu HGH, 40mg avar, preworkout powder and 2 scoops of EAA's.
Chicken Breast, jasmine rice and goji berries (40g carbs from rice and 20g from goji berries).
Banana.

TRAIN (2 scoops of EAA's, 10g glutamine, 5g taurine, 5g creatine and 5g AAKG).
Chicken Breast, jasmine rice and honey (40g carbs from rice and 20g from honey).
Steak with chargrilled aubergine, courgette, red and yellow peppers and onions.

2 scoops of EAA's to have my supplements with.
Cottage cheese and raspberries.
Ok, now that I re-read the top of this post it makes a little more sense now, sorry I should have read more before my last post.

Ok, now that I re-read the top of this post it makes a little more sense now, sorry I should have read more before my last post.

It's fine. I am actually very lean now. The changes I have made over the last few months are noticeable even if I fucked up a long the way :D Although it's not like I have been blasting dnp for ages. I was on 200mg for about 1 week then I came off (due to the post you read and going out etc) then I restarted it again about 1 week later and I have been on it for another week or so. Not sure exactly but it hasn't been that long and I decided to stick to 200mg per day. Even at that dose it has had a massive effect on me and my waist looks completely different now. Synthetine is at 5ml preworkout but I have just lowered to 3ml pre workout. I will sort out some pics very soon. I will get my mate to come over one day and get some taken then. It should be later this week.

@elivia1023 I know it's off topic but got meditrope black tops for the first time and was just wondering of the reconstitution was different than any other gh, been putting 1ml bac water normally in other gh,but these are over filled say 5mg or more. Was just wondering if I should add more bac water. I don't have sufficient posts to ask in their thread, figure I'd ask someone with lots of experience., thank u for your help.

I count them as 15iu per vial (TP has told me they are about that each batch). I personally put in just over 0.6ml bac water in and I inject 0.1ml each day so it's about 2.5iu per day. I never go above that because I get too tired. I sometimes have short breaks to stop the fatigue building up because it does for me. So if you put in 1ml bac water I would count it as 1.5iu per 0.1ml and dose accordingly.

I stayed in my parents over the weekend. I had some treats (mainly chocolate) on Sat night. I was so depleted they only made me look better the following day but I was a bloated mess that night. It was nice to see my parents and I had 2 days off the gym as well. I started today in my parents so had 3 eggs, 3 bacon and toast for breakfast and the rest of the day was my usual meals with some extra carbs. I had more carbs because I destroyed my legs and I had some slin (5iu) with my preworkout synthetine (plus aas) so I added a kefir yoghurt preworkout, 50g intra carbs from HBCD's and postworkout was 5 rice cakes and 1 banana. The rest of my meals consisted of meat, vegetables, rice cakes, low fat/carb yoghurt and berries. The next few days will be very restricted and all my carbs will just be from vegetables and berries. I need more low days just to quickly strip the last bit of fat I want to take off then I will be happy. I will come off the 200mg dnp in a few days and then slowly reintroduce carbs and I should fill out very nicely. The gym was crazy busy tonight but I managed to get everything done and I pushed my working sets to the extreme.

Calf Presses... 3 working sets.
Seated Calf Raises... 3 working sets.
Standing Leg Curls... 2 working sets for each side (including partial reps, top for 1st set and bottom for last set).
Seated Leg Curls... 1 working drop set with 2 drops in weight.
Good Mornings... 1 working set (light and high reps).
Machine Hip Thrusts... 2 hard sets.
Leg Press... 2 working sets.
Split Squats... 1 working set for each leg.
Goblet Squats... 1 working drop set (DB then bodyweight).
Stretches and Pso-Rite.

My last meal tonight will be 1 full FAGE 0% fat yoghurt with 3 scoops (1 serving) of grape flavoured EAA's with some added blueberries and raspberries.

More of the same. I just destroyed PUSH and feel great. I know some want to see updated pics so I asked some random guy in the gym to take a few and I am pleased with how they turned out. I still have a little fat to drop to attain the look I want for myself. It's worth nothing because I struggle to drink loads of water I always load up around training so my stomach is always is softer when I train. I probably drank about 5 litres of water pre and intra tonight. Although the rest of me is always pretty hard most of the time.

5% Nutrition Knock out the Carb Protein Bar and Coffee.
FAGE 0% fat yoghurt, EAA's (grape flavour), blueberries and strawberries.
Chicken breast, 4 rice cakes and 2 squares of 85% dark chocolate.

40mg avar, 3iu apidra, 3ml synthetine, 2.5iu HGH and 1 banana.
TRAIN (2 scoops of EAA's, 30g HBCD's, 10g glutamine, 5g AAKG, 5g taurine and 5g creatine).
200mg DNP.
Beef Mince with spinach and broccoli.
Beef Mince with spinach and broccoli.
FAGE 0% fat yoghurt, EAA's (grape flavour), blueberries and raspberries.

Tonight I was thinking to do minimal movements per body part but multiple working sets with minimal rest periods to increase intensity but keep overall volume controlled. I later decided to go with drop sets with 2 drops in weight for most movements due to the same reasoning and it felt great.

Warm Up.
Seated DB Lateral Raises... 1 working drop set with 2 drops in weight.
Seated Shoulder Press... 1 working drop set with 2 drops in weight (3pps, 2pps and 1pps).
Pec Deck... 1 working drop set with 2 drops in weight.
Shallow Incline Smith Press... 1 working drop set with 2 drops in weight (3pps, 2pps and 1pps).
Lying DB Extensions... 1 working set for each arm (with assisted reps).
Standing EZ Bar Overhead Extensions... 1 working set.
Tri-cep Cable Pushdowns... 1 working drop set with 2 drops in weight.
Abs for 10 mins.
Stretches.

Looking great Elvia, your physique is the type of development I´d love to have, shoulders are looking more capped and the arms are very good too, all whilst maintaining a tight waistline, hats off brother the hard work is showing results.

Pics
I would like to see you diet until your skin thins out enough to see striations across your chest when you do a hands clasp most muscular. This will not be hard for you as you have a good amount of muscle on your chest, when you get to that level your front delt should also start to striate pretty good. This will only take TIME you should not have to suffer any at all to accomplish this look.

Looking great Elvia! You look quite lean and hard and don't look that flat to me.

Looking great Elvia! You look quite lean and hard and don't look that flat to me.

Thanks. I am tall so I think that only adds to things but even when I feel and look flat and "stringy" I generally come out fine in my typical pics (I only know 1 pose :eek::D). I was training last night in a vest though (hottest day of the year) and I felt very flat and "skinny" for me.

To help matters even when carbs are low and you are maybe on the likes of dnp or other fat burners you should always take in lot's of water and electrolytes (particularly sodium) and that will have you looking much fuller.

Thanks. I am tall so I think that only adds to things but even when I feel and look flat and "stringy" I generally come out fine in my typical pics (I only know 1 pose :eek::D). I was training last night in a vest though (hottest day of the year) and I felt very flat and "skinny" for me.

To help matters even when carbs are low and you are maybe on the likes of dnp or other fat burners you should always take in lot's of water and electrolytes (particularly sodium) and that will have you looking much fuller.

Yeah, in that photo, you don't appear overly flat at all! I think keeping water and sodium high (whether on DNP or not) is key in keeping fullness and getting better pumps in the gym.

All in all, you look great. You have good size too.

I haven't updated in awhile so lot's of missed info which I will skip but I have been working hard. As mentioned I was on DNP then come off due to going out but I restarted it and stayed on for another week. I had the above pics taken whilst on the dnp. Afterwards I relaxed for a few days which meant the same diet but a couple of cheat meals because I went on a date and we had some drinks and food. Then another night we ordered pizza and dessert. Since then my diet has been very restrictive (chicken/beef, greens, Fage 0% yoghurt, berries and some rice cakes) and things are going well.

I started loading carbs in yesterday and it felt good. The carbs I like to use are always a mix of rice and fruit. However I did have some cereal with almond milk for my 1st meal today and yesterday. Post workout I like to have jasmine rice, chopped dates and honey. Pre workout jasmine rice and pineapple. Other times some salted (aromat) rice cakes or jasmine rice with goji berries or mango.

I was on 200mg mast e and 150mg test e every 2-3 days with 40mg avar daily but I have changed things. I have experimented with higher mast before but this time combined with dieting etc it was putting my joints in a dangerous position. My right shoulder has been bad for awhile and it got to the point I was in bad pain trying to lift it over my head. Obviously everything combines but I knew it was a hormonal issue worsening things so I swopped over to 500mg test and 200mg mast. I also loaded in 300mg deca this week as well. The difference after just 1 week is crazy and I should be gtg in another week but it's definitely something I need to monitor in the future especially because I love to really push things in the gym. I will now lower doses to 300mg test and 150mg deca for a few weeks then I will go down to 150mg test only. I said to myself to try an enhanced cruise of 200mg test but maybe I will add in a little deca (100mg) to my 150mg test but will decide on that in a few weeks.

The other night I had some guy take a pic in the gym and I am pleased. I am leaner than before but due to my hair it may not been seen in the pic but it's noticeable in person. I will sort out new pics very soon.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear