over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Its time to lobby for deschedule of steroids

pahlevan

Registered
I think its time for steroid use and BB to come of the shadows. We are now living in a society that's is more open, marijuana is becoming legal in most states, and I have a feeing that in a few years some other drugs will follow.
Making steroids legal will simply save lives. No more wondering what is in that bottle your shooting. This way people can take these substances under doctors supervision.

If its worked on I'm sure it van be achieved. I have a feeling the pharma companies would love it too, plus we all know politicians will sell their own mothers for prospect of new taxes. Its not the fucking dark ages, time to come out of the shadows.

The slippery slope is athletes and children will start using too. We'd need a revolution for that to happen in the US.

Go to the doctor and get on TRT, it's already available and taxed.

You're looking for recreational use, won't happen because there's no "health benefit" for someone to take AAS for something not medically necessary.

There's no slippery slope of athletes and kids because they know they can already get them. Athletes can take them if deemed medically necessary, which is stringent.

Save the "aas users don't do bla bla bla" I get it, I agree. But those isn't something of "let's all come together and get it legal".....not how it works. It's already legal, but have to have medical reasons, so yeah good luck

Nothing that bodybuilders do is conducive to health both physically or mentally.

Hormone replacement is one thing, PED use is another. None of us are getting what we want on just trt.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

You just have to get creative on the decriminalization angle you take. Maybe if bodybuilding was a religion, and testosterone was our communion we could get right with the big man weekly and who would the world be to stop us, eh?

I'm thinking we could call it "The Church of Bicep"?

Another route to take would be compassionate medical use for folks that can't do a pushup. That'd be tough to go through life without being able to do a single pushup or even a pullup. Sometimes you need a jump start to change your life. That's where the other association, "Doctors for Dbol" could come in.

Now, you combine The Church of the Bicep with Doctors for Dbol and who could stop you?

People that I have talked to have no idea that testosterone is scheduled like it is and estrogen is on a different level. I would be happy to see them being equal. Birth control pills have been shown to have negative consequences yet you can get a srcipt for a year with no testing. The cost out of pocket or to insurance companiesis atrocious.

Goodluck other than HRT

BigPharma makes too much off of TRT, that is why things won't change... Unless all the compounds are through them, and you are not gonna like those prices.

One of the main arguments behind the anabolic steroid control act was that teenagers were abusing the drugs. It is hard to publically argue against "for the sake of the children" rhetoric.

Last edited:
As long as people abuse and hurt themselves on gear it's never going to be de scheduled .. Is it worse than alcohol ?.. NOPE.. But soccer moms drink and so do the dads.. Look at the death stats in regards to alchohol .. Yet there is little in the way of laws.. But bring up anabolics and soccer moms and dads go nuts and yell from the roof tops how they are deadly.. All the while their kids are drinking and smoking.. It's all about perception.. To the general public anabolic users fly into deadly rages and are cheaters.. And the last point is really the end all.. Congress drinks. " Don't take away anything " I " do but let's go after the other guys".. It's not going to change.. Do they really care ? Not much.. But steroids are a good " talking point" about compassion and how much I care about your kids..

BigPharma makes too much off of TRT, that is why things won't change... Unless all the compounds are through them, and you are not gonna like those prices.

One of the main arguments behind the anabolic steroid control act was that teenagers were abusing the drugs. It is hard to publically argue against "for the sake of the children" rhetoric.

Yep, if they just de-criminalized anabolic steroids, I wonder what the percentage of people paying hundreds of dollars a month for TRT would look to other, cheaper, sources? Definitely enough that big pharma would never let it happen.

Besides, I kinda like things the way they are. Imagine if everyone could obtain and use steroids....now it's no fun anymore. I like being bigger/leaner than all the natty's who don't know how to/are too afraid to come to the dark side.

Changing the Controlled Substance Act Scheduling or even de-criminalizing steroids are ideas with a lot of merit, but will never happen. As Rick Collins can tell you, the DEA, FDA, and AMA all argued against Scheduling steroids as Category III (drugs with a moderate to low potential for physical and psychological dependence) when the Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 1990 was being debated, but politicians on both sides of the aisle, Democrat and Republican, had too much political opportunity to play to the ignorant masses and grandstand against the "cheaters" in sports who were supposedly destroying their bodies with AAS. The same thing happened again when the steroids in baseball scandal hit, and in 2004 George W. Bush actually put it in his State of the Union address and made it a priority of his administration, along with Democrats like Henry Waxman and Joe Biden, and Republicans like John McCain, to save the integrity of the national pastime and the health of America's youth from the menace of anabolic steroids.

The American people ate it up and gave full support to the Scheduling, because the average American has no appreciation for the real-world benefits (and drawbacks) of anabolic steroids. Most average people hardly bat an eye at Americans who drink a six-pack of beer or smoke a couple packs of cigarettes per day, or who live off fast food and soda...but mention steroids to them, and they are positive that those dangerous steroids will kill you. That kind of cognitive dissonance, and failure to distinguish real-life degrees of possible harm from different substances, are hard to overcome, and there is certainly no great groundswell of popular opinion to de-criminalize steroids now. People understand de-criminalizing marijuana because most of them have smoked pot and realize it is not that bad; most people have never taken steroids and so they have no appreciation for the fact that although taking steroids has significant risks, there are also a lot of benefits to be had from responsible use, not abuse.

In a perfect world, it would be nice to see things go back to how they were in the 1980's, before steroids were Schedule III, and someone could go to their doctor to be put on a relatively modest and responsible cycle of test, Deca, Anadrol, Dbol, or Anavar. But this is not a perfect world, and we are sadly never going back to those less-complicated times again. It is what it is.

My thought process is that many states are legalizing Marijuana. Not medical, but recreational. So why can't we have recreational use of steroids under doctors supervision?

As long as people keep voting the keep the same people in office not much will change on any front.

all in all drug laws need to be re examined, well many laws really.

it all boils down to alleged "personal freedoms" who is anyone else to say what you do to and with your body for your own reasons? isnt that an essential basis for a "happy" life.

drug laws allow the govt into your life at any time.
drug laws generate huge amounts of money and jobs.
drug companies are some of the most proffitable businesses in the world.

mj legalization is not at all what it was supposed to be, dont be fooled.

it is just another example of all of this not being done right.

by and large we need a huge amount of honesty, how many famous ppl use gear or other taboo sorta things?

all these laws do is hurt us, hurt ppl, all over the world.

it should be our choice to stop, allegedly it is...:lightbulb:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity