advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IU for IU. Which do u prefer GHRP/Mod Vs 1iu Pharma grade?

Ocean cool

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hi guys,

Just a thought.

Lets say GHRP/Mod produces 1iu of your own HGH compare to you taking 1iu of pharma grade HGH (i.e. Sero, Nordic, or even rips), which one do u prefer?

IU for IU.

Lets take rips vs peps, IU for IU. Which do u prefer?

Rip mother fucking troping every time:cool:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Never taken GH so I am not able to compare, but I wouldn't think there would be enough benefit in taking only 1 iu of GH per day.

I could be wrong though

the difference between taking GH and peps are

1- You don't jab yourself 100 times a day, exaggerating but still... aint nobody got time for that

2- GH is cheaper !!!

Lets say u research GHRP/Mod 100mcg, 3 times a day. That would produce say 3iu/day.

Compare

Rips 3iu

Basically u're taking the same amount (3iu/ED).

I would just like to know which one works better for u in terms of fat loss, vascularity, anti-aging, maybe some muscle growth.

Lets say u research GHRP/Mod 100mcg, 3 times a day. That would produce say 3iu/day.

Compare

Rips 3iu

I would just like to know which one works better for u in terms of fat loss, vascularity, anti-aging, maybe some muscle growth.

Gh. Muscle growth won't happen with gh except high dose with slin period

Not even a comparison. Exo GH all day.

Thanks for your guys. Appreciate your opinion.

I find peps makes me more energetic and well rested.

I don't have difficulty breathing & less bloat. I mean Ipa/Mod or Hex/Mod.

Compare

Rips 3iu

Where are u getting those numbers from?

I'm not convinced with this idea of 3 shots of ghrp / cjc 1295 being equal to 3 IUs. I took them for about 6 months and it honestly did nothing for me, and they were from as legit a source as you can get

I'm not convinced with this idea of 3 shots of ghrp / cjc 1295 being equal to 3 IUs. I took them for about 6 months and it honestly did nothing for me, and they were from as legit a source as you can get

Problem is its apples and oranges as they say. Peps cause a big pulse of gh that lasts a few hours where as gh is a longer steady curve. Ime for joint health and staying full looking the one shot bring 1iu is probably about right. 6 shots of peps per day keeps me as full and vascular as 6iu I of Rips. Staying lean when bulking is a different ball game and 4 iu Riptropin absolutely pisses over 6 shots of peps. For fat loss gh is not that great imo and high test with a tight diet is what I prefere. Let's me save my gh for bulking

Thanks Sammy,

If my memory serve me right, i believe that alpha did a test and it seems that 100mcg each GHRP/Mod produces 1iu.

im a huge fan of peptides (I don't take them cause its illegal) but from the research provided im a huge fan ;)

b-boy, how many times a day does your research animal use peptides and what have the results been? How comparable is that protocol to your research animals exo GH usage?

When comparing lower dose Exo HGH (i.e. Rips) vs Peps, its hard to tell which one is better.

With Exo HGH u can research as many iu as u want. But with peps u're limited.

I can only speak from experience of peps, as I will not be able to run my gh until February. I think exogenous GH any day as you can manipulate the dosages to really know what you are getting. I used peptides for a 4 month period in 2011, and did get swollen hands, and mild cts if that counts for anything..

im a huge fan of peptides (I don't take them cause its illegal) but from the research provided im a huge fan ;)

I agree :)

Sammy could have a point... since idk what rips is going for at moment but seen some generics or china based where single 100iu units go for low to mid 100 bucks a kit, alleged better quality mainstream ones go for the mid to upper 100's... so say you just did 2ius before bed for 50 days, it you were going to compare that with peptides, you may spend a little less but there is no guarantee your body is going to kick out that 2iu equal... if you notice there is always the (+/-) with the amount of avg variance between all in the study...

Im not knocking peptides by any means since I can attest to the healing and recovery factor of using 3mcg/kg of a solo ghrp or the combined ghrp/cjc with 1mcg/kg each so about 125ish mcg each dose since dont mind undershooting it a little for weighing more but easier to measure the micro doses. Have personally healed a moderately torn hamstring, pulled opposite groin and separated right half of ribcage... all unjuries took taking it easy for 6-10wks but I have returned to 100% with no post aches etc like some people get arthritic pain in joints like some get years down road after healed, unless mine will just come later lol I do hold a few extra pounds of water when consistently run the ghrps but its nothing like a deca moon face and sleep, again, recoveury and healing are all streamlined and more fulfilling and dialed in.

unfortunately thats with me dosing 125/125 ghrp2/cjc 2-3x through out the the day when for GH could just pop that shit all at once before bed with a hugre protein packed prebed meal... One of theses days tho since I see hgh getting and cheaper cheaper every few months since access to raws and demand for product allow for the higher production and lower cost/price. Advancements of manufacturing has helped considerable as well I'd bet.

so since I only do peptides since is easier to just by a couple vials here and there being cheaper up front when if I just cut clean for a month I could just buy a kit I dont want to run into issues where things get side railed or off course due to finances... I say that since personally since when I am able to run HGH I intend to run it for 6-8 mo minimum.... I think a year would be best bet since would use it to augment my blast cruise usage... blasting at least 2-3 times... short stints like 7-8 week blast where going all out on food intake and rest... on blast I tend to keep my training short and sweet, get in and get out... dont take long to train to failure if you train right

b-boy, how many times a day does your research animal use peptides and what have the results been? How comparable is that protocol to your research animals exo GH usage?
cell cultures where dosed with peptides 3x daily. in an actuall animal i suppose the results would be increased recovery (great for older animals put through intense excersise), increased fat burning (able to eat more calories and remain lean) also great for if an animal were to be dosed with insulin also.

cell cultures where dosed with peptides 3x daily. in an actuall animal i suppose the results would be increased recovery (great for older animals put through intense excersise), increased fat burning (able to eat more calories and remain lean) also great for if an animal were to be dosed with insulin also.

The guys question was which one do u prefer iu to iu, pharm grade gh to peptides?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131