over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Iui

beast405

Well-known member / Kilo Klub
Registered
Hey fellas. My lady and I did a iui a couple weeks ago in hopes of getting her pregnant. She took a test today and it turned out negative. I’ve been on Hcg and hmg for a couples months now and my sperm count And motility is great but my morphology was 1%. Anybody on here had a successful iui Or ivf with their significant other ?

You’re using the drugs at the direction of a fertility doctor correct?

How old are you guys and how long have you been on gear? What do your numbers say?

yes using them according to my doctor. I’m in my 20’s and she’s in her 30’s. I’ve been on and off about 10 years. (Got on way too young but I can’t go back now ). My sperm count is 30 million and motility was 77% morphology was 1%...

You’re using the drugs at the direction of a fertility doctor correct?

How old are you guys and how long have you been on gear? What do your numbers say?

They said my analysis looked good besides the motility they like to see 4% motility

Successful IVF, yes. And I have a beautiful 7-month-old baby girl to show for it.

It will take a while for you to show the results of using HCG and HMG. A sperm cycle is approximately 2.5 months, and if you've been on for a while it will take a while for your system to get running again.

I'm 52, and I've been on test and other steroids for 28 years now, and it took me 11 months to go from a zero sperm count to 35 million, and a successful IVF. I stayed on test the whole time and added in HCG and other drugs for the first 7 months, and finally got access to HMG for the last 4 months, which made all the difference.

You're young, and if you are already at 30 million you will be fine. It just takes time and a few sperm cycles for the HCG and HMG to get your sperm count up. And of course the other side of it is your lady, and if she or you have any other fertility issues, of course.

Just stick with the program and I'm sure everything will work out great for you. I'll pray for you.

Thank you so much man. That means a lot !! Did they let you make payments for the ivf or did you have to pay straight out

Successful IVF, yes. And I have a beautiful 7-month-old baby girl to show for it.

It will take a while for you to show the results of using HCG and HMG. A sperm cycle is approximately 2.5 months, and if you've been on for a while it will take a while for your system to get running again.

I'm 52, and I've been on test and other steroids for 28 years now, and it took me 11 months to go from a zero sperm count to 35 million, and a successful IVF. I stayed on test the whole time and added in HCG and other drugs for the first 7 months, and finally got access to HMG for the last 4 months, which made all the difference.

You're young, and if you are already at 30 million you will be fine. It just takes time and a few sperm cycles for the HCG and HMG to get your sperm count up. And of course the other side of it is your lady, and if she or you have any other fertility issues, of course.

Just stick with the program and I'm sure everything will work out great for you. I'll pray for you.

I’ve been on hmg Hcg for over 2 months now. My count and motility are good. Just the morphology is low

Thank you so much man. That means a lot !! Did they let you make payments for the ivf or did you have to pay straight out

That depends on the IVF clinic you use. With ours we could have made payments, but paid straight out. Luckily we have good insurance that helped cover most of the costs, at least for the first IVF cycle. Thankfully, one time was all we needed.

I’ve been on hmg Hcg for over 2 months now. My count and motility are good. Just the morphology is low

Just stay with it, and at least in my experience everything will improve the longer you are on HMG or FSH. It made a huge difference for me.

Also just started vitamin e and c. It’s suppose to help with sperm quality

That depends on the IVF clinic you use. With ours we could have made payments, but paid straight out. Luckily we have good insurance that helped cover most of the costs, at least for the first IVF cycle. Thankfully, one time was all we needed.

Just stay with it, and at least in my experience everything will improve the longer you are on HMG or FSH. It made a huge difference for me.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws