over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IV GEAR

Nssca

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
This is one of those questions you've always wanted to ask a pro but didn't want to look stupid: Could you use gear IV?:rolleyes:

I don't think you would want to inject oil directly into your vein bro. You would end up with a pulmonary embolism more than likely.

u actually can, the pulmonary embolism scare is from incredibly high doses of oil at one time that go to the heart, i heard it was like 100 cc's but it still aint mor effective then IM, which allows for a nice steady release, u could do water based IV, but still IM would give very similar results with a slower release rate

Mr_Magoo said:
u actually can, the pulmonary embolism scare is from incredibly high doses of oil at one time that go to the heart, i heard it was like 100 cc's but it still aint mor effective then IM, which allows for a nice steady release, u could do water based IV, but still IM would give very similar results with a slower release rate

Actually, I think you are thinking of air for 100cc's which would be correct. Don't know how much oiul it would take. Remember that Milos almost died when synthol went into a vein. Seems to me that if you used water based gear, the size of the crystals alone would harm the blood vessels as they scraped thier way through them, possibly even damage a heart valve or something.

bro, your fuckin hardcore! I get freaked from certain muscle injections that feel funky. but trying to bang a vein would take some balls. but then I scared of needles*L* go figure! I've never once had my blood taken with out passing out. good luck bro, I hope it works. just be carefull.
good luck and be safe....

bigger...

takeing gear iv is just plain dumb the end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not only is it dumb, it will fuck up your day at best and life at worst. Ask some one who has done it. You should not even consider it. Belive me I have done it twice over my years, its no party!!!!!!!!!

Do not be stupid and yourself a science project! Most all gear clearly states that the product is for intramuscular injectection or oral injestion.

The only item I know of for IV use that can be of use to the BB is predigested amino acids (1 lit bag???) ....usually administer at the hospital to those peple who are not eating ect due to whatever reason ....... burns like hell going in and is admimister into the opposite arm as the normal iv.

Sombat

And I just thought I'd be cool if I could walk around with a 100ml bladder of Test. Prop tapped into my ass. :D

Only time I'd pull the sucker out would be to train. 23 hours on a Test Prop drip into my ass cheek sounds like fun! LOL:rolleyes:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear