over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IV Glutathione, TB500, Stem Cells

megarips250

Registered
Does anyone have experience using this cocktail? I heard Bostin Loyd uses this IV solution to help regenerate his Kidneys and heal his organs. Would it be that much of a difference doing IV vs IM?
I thought if you used it IM it would still go systemic but he claims it’s useless unless you do it IV

thoughts? Experience?

Does anyone have experience using this cocktail? I heard Bostin Loyd uses this IV solution to help regenerate his Kidneys and heal his organs. Would it be that much of a difference doing IV vs IM?
I thought if you used it IM it would still go systemic but he claims it’s useless unless you do it IV

thoughts? Experience?

Didn't that guy just have kidney failure or something like that?

Is this your way of saying it’s a dumb idea?
He’s using that cocktail I mentioned above to regenerate his kidneys.

Don’t have specific input on the topic but don’t you think that it’s relevant that the guy you’re taking the idea from willingly and permanently destroyed his body?

Don’t have specific input on the topic but don’t you think that it’s relevant that the guy you’re taking the idea from willingly and permanently destroyed his body?
I agree, he’s obviously reckless with his drug use and it resulted in him destroying his kidneys. However, the idea of shooting glutathione, stem cells, BPC157, and TB500 Intravenously sounds like a good theory in regenerating your organs. My only fear in doing so is the compounds are tainted (fillers,traces of heavy metals etc). I’m not worried about shooting it IM but idk if it would be as effective throughout your body as it would be to the localized area you shot in.

long story short just looking for some sound feedback

Compound choice seems good, not sure about the IV route.

May be stupid but from being a recreational drug user at a young age and now PED user the difference between IM, SQ and then IV is a slippery slope. I guess for some that gets watered down over the years. But seen to many lives lost from a needle in a vein. (I understand this sounds stupid but IV for me has always been something off limits unless administered by a professional for a medical procedure)

Don’t know but you can inject tb500 which I am sure You are aware of. Same with glutathione, I run it every cycle at 200mg IM eod and my labs are typical close to flawless.

Don’t know but you can inject tb500 which I am sure You are aware of. Same with glutathione, I run it every cycle at 200mg IM eod and my labs are typical close to flawless.
can you pm me where you get your glutathione from.

Had stem cell IV injected, id like to say i noticed but i didnt. It was a small amount left over from another procedure so perhaps not enough.

why intravenously? have you tried in capsules or powder? is there a difference in the effect?

I really want to try glutathione! would you be willing to PM me where you get your glutathione from?

Yes i really wanne try it and looking for a source

I found a botlle on internet for horses but dont know if its good for human use to

Also very cheap i think.

thoughts? Experience?
That is untrue about it being useless if its not IV. Oral version's have lower bio-availablity but IM injections are just as effective. As far as "regenerateing kidneys" hes far past that opportunity. It doesnt work like stemcell to regenerate something. Its an extremely powerful antioxidant and very good for the kidneys/liver/ even inreasing sperm production (i can post the studies if anyone cares). That being said, once you have abused something for so long you need a transplant, especially vital organs like kidenys, its not going to grow you some new healthy ones. It would have made more sense for him to be using t his over the years to prevent damage not try to reverse it per say.
If you want more info Im glad to share what the experts in the HRT field often reccomend. I use it because its good for you but Its not going to turn my one functoning kidney into two (I was born w one).

I really want to try glutathione! would you be willing to PM me where you get your glutathione from?
I can tell you where to get pharmaceutical grade not vet grade. If you want to know just PM me. Quality is top notch and if your truly trying to heal something then knowing what your using is of the highest quality is one of the most important things imo. I personally wouldn't IV it though. Doctors will give you a glutahione push but you wont notice much diffence between that and injecting IM into the muscle.

Glutathione half life is roughly ten minutes. So an IM shot is done working quickly. IV you can extend that half life by a constant drip. Also the amount absorbed by your body is higher by IV. You are not getting 100% absorption with IM.

I have read that Glutathione IM and NAC has a build up phase. This I’m not sure about. NAC the oral version does have a build up phase.

The oral is useless. Your better off chewing on tree bark and saving money.

www.defymedical.com sells pharma Glutathione. You fill out a couple forms and you can order any vitamins you want. Shipping for refrigerated products are $40.00 and Glutathione is $77 for 30 ml.

I can tell you where to get pharmaceutical grade not vet grade. If you want to know just PM me. Quality is top notch and if your truly trying to heal something then knowing what your using is of the highest quality is one of the most important things imo. I personally wouldn't IV it though. Doctors will give you a glutahione push but you wont notice much diffence between that and injecting IM into the muscle.
What do you notice from it? I’ve IMed 200-300mg and never noticed anything.

Reduced Glutathione which is what is injected or IV’d. is not something to use long term. I really only recommend it if you are on orals, have liver problems, or poor kidney function.

NAC replenishes intracellular Glutathione levels. Hence the build up phase. Much healthier.

“Antioxidants are widely considered an important defense against heart disease, but researchers have found excessive levels of one antioxidant -- reduced glutathione -- actually may contribute to the disease.”

Interested myself.

Man that would be great! Please PM here [email protected]

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner