over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IV Supplements

Sigh/facepalm***

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

I'm glad that people are being more open on the subject, but they should have let a doctor present the piece just to make it look more "official," for the general public. There are hydration clinics popping up every where that have been doing these exact treatments for a few years now and is open to the public so I don't see why this would be an issue for anyone to swallow.

Me being a medical stickler.... He never cleaned the IV site before puncture (at least not on video) which makes me want to smack him.

I saw that he didnt clean it, I was shocked... And yes I agree a doctor presenting this along with him would have been a lot better especially to carry the "fox" sports logo..

This has been done in the cycling community for years, nice to see it catch on.

He wiped his arm with a alcohol pad in the video I saw. Really not much to doing it. I would like to be able to get my hands on these "cocktails"!

Looks interesting, anyone have any more info on what all would be used in a "cocktail"?

Looks interesting, anyone have any more info on what all would be used in a "cocktail"?

It says it in the article and in the video - basically pharmaceutical grade vitamins/minerals, bcaa's etc - nothing illegal

He wiped his arm with a alcohol pad in the video I saw. Really not much to doing it. I would like to be able to get my hands on these "cocktails"!

So would your Steelers ;)

Seriously though I remember a thread awhile ago about pros doing this and if I recall some were saying that it was ludicrous to think they were doing this. Seeing this makes me believe where recovery is paramount that the high level competitors could very well be doing this as well.

So would your Steelers ;)

Seriously though I remember a thread awhile ago about pros doing this and if I recall some were saying that it was ludicrous to think they were doing this. Seeing this makes me believe where recovery is paramount that the high level competitors could very well be doing this as well.

I dont think recovery is the issue. They havent been playing hard enough. Haley is the issue.

I dont think recovery is the issue. They havent been playing hard enough. Haley is the issue.

There is more issues than just Haley brotha ;) they need to start looking for Ben's successor as well.

okay being behind a computer this makes more sense. I opened the link on my phone and just read it was talking about IVing supplements and I thought special brew and was like jesus. My bad.

I wonder what is "normal" peoples reaction while they are watching this.

There is more issues than just Haley brotha ;) they need to start looking for Ben's successor as well.

Bens has more then a couple good years left. Looking at QB's is the last position they need to be thinking about. They need to protect the QB we have. If Brady or Manning took the hits Ben did Ol Roger would have it so QB's are protected by a riot shield!

I told people on here zack khan uses iv sups and know one beleived me

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner