over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ivan ..Are you Ok ?

Iabadman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
My girl told me that she had a great time meeting you and that you were a great guy . She said met your girl and said she was cool and very pretty.But she said you ended up having some drama with her and left your job without reason.Are you Ok bro? I hope my girl didn't cause any of this. Let me know , Maybe I can help fix things.I heard your boss was mad , let me know if I straighten things out . Your PMs were full , otherwise I would have e-mailed you.Sorry you had a bad night.Get back if you need anything....

Last edited:
IABADMAN...

His woman is a great girl, but she seems to get jealous...for some reason I have no idea, IVAN would never cheat on her.

I am sure your woman is fine, and that things will settle down soon.

It is ok

It was a misunderstanding that went WAY outta control....My girl and I were arguing in the parking lot (NOTHING to do with your girl -- who BTW was very nice, cool chick and said A LOT of good things about you.) and there were some cops in the area already, and they saw us arguing, it was blown way outta porportion, and the reason I left was because I was so worked up, and I hate cops telling me I cannot talk to my girl until tommorow etc...they told me to go back to work. Well I went out the back door and went home to finish the debate. All in all we are fine, lovy-dovy today.

Cool . I am glad everything is Ok.My girl said a lot nice things about you as well.She said she could see that you and I are the same type of people.[ even though she was plastered] Said she got a good picture of the two of you .Take Care man......be good , OK?

Shit I know how those local police are around there....they have nothing better to do but butt-in and make a scene when there isn't one.

Anyhoot, glad to hear all is good.

Steak Helmet said:
Shit I know how those local police are around there....they have nothing better to do but butt-in and make a scene when there isn't one.
Well they've got nothing else to do. Do you honestly need 4 patrol cars to respond to a fender bender? How about 3 patrol cars responding to a kid breaking into a mailbox? I mean come on now. Then when the real shit is goin down, nobody responds.

Yep bored cops. lol.

I used to live in this small town years back and the town cops (both patrol cars!!!LOL) would make trips around my house on a regular basis every weekend night. They stopped in a few different times because "the neighbors were complaining about the noise" even though the neighbors were already at my place. HEHEHE. Silly cops. I even let them come in and look around once or twice since they were so persistant that I was really corrupting the town.
It was all just some big partying I used to do back when I was a bit dumber than I am now. LOL.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws