over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IVAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I feel cheated I did my part wheres the cantelops. Paying or buying off one judge or politician is not fair. One person did not get her the win BAN BAN her we should make a poll on this one. MM :eek:

playboygrl said:
he def does not need one ,,, def more then enough in that department

Uh huh

Attachments

• Mr(s) Pickels[1]. Wrong, so very wrong.jpg
    Mr(s) Pickels[1]. Wrong, so very wrong.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 430
how the hell did this get turned around and blow up in my face :confused: :confused:

this is an outrage!! Members of ProfessionalMuscle.. take to the streets!! burn and pillage!!! take it to da' man!!

ahh hell.. that takes too much effort to even type....

and my title is gay (not that there's anything wrong with that) :mad:

Big A that is really unfair lol. Wasnt the agreement for the pix to be posted haha. If someone is being called a scammer for screwin a bunch of poeple and decides to fill ONE of the orders, is he no longer a scammer?

LOL, that pic of the guy with his weener between his legs is just wrong. It says to me he has some underlying sexual orientation issues. I mena he has a landing strip shaved and all. I took a class in psych in college and my freudian instincts tell me this guy was dressed up as a girl when he was young. LOL!! Just kidding.

Maverick

Big A said:
Well guys, playboygrl came through and she emailed me the naked pic.
To say that she looks great is an understatement.

I did promise her that I won't be putting it on the board, but still she took care of her side of the arrangement in my opinion, as such from now on Mr Pickels will not be a 'tit pic scammer' anymore and that is reflected in his user name.
Also playboygrl is welcome to participate here on our board for as long as she wants to.

BTW, you guys are missing out on a GREAT pic :D , but I gave my word.

I want to see. :mad:

OH, MAN ....THAT' PLAYBOYGIRL IS JUST UNDERHANDED!

I CAN'T WAIT TO FIGURE OUT WAYS OF GETTING HER BACK BACK FOR THIS GRAVE INJUSTICE!

THAT PICK OF PICKO AGAIN!!!!!!!! ...................ARRGGGHHHHRRRR....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'M LOGGING OFF NOW! :eek:

I think I read it all

but I'm still a little lost.

Ivan has a new girl that is hot as hell but crazy and lies about her name?

Around here we call those strippers and its absolutely ok to bang them.

Why dump the chick? I mean if she's as hot as the girl in the pics, you should be right on that for a time or two anyway. Plus she already sent nude pics she said was her so she shouldn't mind taking some more.

Hell, pretend like you don't know any of this - bang her a time or two - get some naked pics - then look in her wallet - pull out her id. Ask her why she lied about her name then dump her. Thats fair. - CH

And Pickles ex should post her pics too.

nope

The thing is she lives in alabama, and was here (according to mom) to see her deadbeat dad. She is completely and totally crazy. I do not care how hot they are -- if they are nutty like that, STAY WAY AWAY FROM THAT SHIT. With my lifestlye (AAS etc) I do not need a liability like her. I have had my share of hot girls so it is not a huge deal for me. Plus there is a girl here on the tennis team (her name is Patricia) for my university, she has a KILLER bod, pretty face, oh yeah and blonde lol. I took her on one date and it went well. She wants to go see that new scary movie thats out -- the exorcism of Emily Rose... so we will see... Perhaps I can end this thread w/ some style, I will see if I can get here at the house this Friday, take some pics, and then I will post them of us "together" lololol...

BIG A

That pic is the funniest shit i've seen in a long time. Oh I am in pain from laughing so hard, thanks!

Ivan said:
I have had my share of hot girls so it is not a huge deal for me. Plus there is a girl here on the tennis team (her name is Patricia) for my university, she has a KILLER bod, pretty face, oh yeah and blonde lol. I took her on one date and it went well. She wants to go see that new scary movie thats out -- the exorcism of Emily Rose... so we will see.

Do you really get laid? :confused: :eek:

Ivan said:
The thing is she lives in alabama, and was here (according to mom) to see her deadbeat dad. She is completely and totally crazy. I do not care how hot they are -- if they are nutty like that, STAY WAY AWAY FROM THAT SHIT. With my lifestlye (AAS etc) I do not need a liability like her. I have had my share of hot girls so it is not a huge deal for me. Plus there is a girl here on the tennis team (her name is Patricia) for my university, she has a KILLER bod, pretty face, oh yeah and blonde lol. I took her on one date and it went well. She wants to go see that new scary movie thats out -- the exorcism of Emily Rose... so we will see... Perhaps I can end this thread w/ some style, I will see if I can get here at the house this Friday, take some pics, and then I will post them of us "together" lololol...

he he now you talking.good to see everything is back to normal ;)

Tman2002 said:
That pic is the funniest shit i've seen in a long time. Oh I am in pain from laughing so hard, thanks!

if he tells you its me, he's LYING!!! ::tar-wars

well

TONE said:
Do you really get laid? :confused: :eek:

Why dont you ask your mom?

tahts ok since playboy girl scamed the rest of us on the board for the pic, if i ever see her entered in a contest again, il rally all my friends to vote against her :D i advise u all to do the same

TooPowerful4u said:
tahts ok since playboy girl scamed the rest of us on the board for the pic, if i ever see her entered in a contest again, il rally all my friends to vote against her :D i advise u all to do the same

hahahaha.. the lord giveth and the lord taketh away?? :star-wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws