over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I've become a chick

triathloncoach

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Board Supporter
So I'm getting dressed this morning after my workout. I'm in the locker room and putting on my pants. I look in the mirror and think, wow, my butt is getting big. And then I think to myself as I turn in the mirror (really) "Do these pants make my butt look fat?" and then I think - bingo - time to check my estrogen levels. I embarrassed myself. :)

So I'm getting dressed this morning after my workout. I'm in the locker room and putting on my pants. I look in the mirror and think, wow, my butt is getting big. And then I think to myself as I turn in the mirror (really) "Do these pants make my butt look fat?" and then I think - bingo - time to check my estrogen levels. I embarrassed myself. :)

Maybe your butt is getting fat lol...I know mine did on cycle(s) while doing squats...It's just a ghetto booty for my white ass.:D

Just dieting down has worked...

well at least people here shouldnt judge you,,,,if you hang with some people dont understand how you think,,,thats a wrong crowd,,,,join the fucked up self image club iwth us ahhahah

I'd like to see a picture of your cute girlie figure.

.............or at least one of your ass :D

Proposition

I'll show you mine if you show me yours......;)

Haha.

Well, considering bodybuilders have been known for telling other grown men to take off their pants so they can look at their legs, this really isn't all that strange.

You already crossed the line when you became a bodybuilder. Nothing you can do now is weird. Except maybe fucking a grapefruit.

Not there is anything wrong if it were not true

But Amazon Doll and Rebokrunner are women. My apologies to Bigchef. He may not see my ass. No quid pro quo with the guys. But once again, there is nothing wrong with those guys who are into other guys. Assumung they are not republicans. Its just not my thing. :)

Last edited:
I'll show you mine if you show me yours......;)

Is that a challenge!?! I would say leave it to the audience, but something tells me that would be a unanimous YES!

My new trainer has literally whipped my ass, (among other parts, lol), into very respectable shape, so this may well be a good exchange to see a guy's "girly ass", LOL. …hmmm; AD, what's your take on this…!?!

Haha.
You already crossed the line when you became a bodybuilder. Nothing you can do now is weird. Except maybe fucking a grapefruit.
LMFAO!!! :D :eek:

That's funny didn't think about but i got comments to on my ass funny sh*t
Ghetto Booty ha ha

Ghetto Booties are nice.

I got a story for you coach, one of my best friends is an ex-pro, he owned a small supplement store and his office was in the back of the store, he was getting ready for the 2005 Arnold Classic, so one day I walked into the back of the store where his office was and he was standing on front of the mirror in his bikini briefs with his back to the mirror and looking back checking his butt out, as I walked in the office he turned his butt to me and asked me if I thought his butt was getting too big, now you have to put yourself in my shoes, What do you say to a 290 lb monster with a 4% body fat, I stood there looking at his butt, and the only thing that I could think to say was, " no bro you have a real nice butt" then he said, you really think so, then I said yea bro it's nice and tight, then he said thanks bro that means a lot to me, then we moved on to talk about something else,and I am not making this up , it really happened, we still joke around about the butt episode from time to time. So see even the pros are concerned about getting a big butt. Blessings bro.

I got a story for you coach, one of my best friends is an ex-pro, he owned a small supplement store and his office was in the back of the store, he was getting ready for the 2005 Arnold Classic, so one day I walked into the back of the store where his office was and he was standing on front of the mirror in his bikini briefs with his back to the mirror and looking back checking his butt out, as I walked in the office he turned his butt to me and asked me if I thought his butt was getting too big, now you have to put yourself in my shoes, What do you say to a 290 lb monster with a 4% body fat, I stood there looking at his butt, and the only thing that I could think to say was, " no bro you have a real nice butt" then he said, you really think so, then I said yea bro it's nice and tight, then he said thanks bro that means a lot to me, then we moved on to talk about something else,and I am not making this up , it really happened, we still joke around about the butt episode from time to time. So see even the pros are concerned about getting a big butt. Blessings bro.

:D:D:D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity