advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ive been off cycle for 4-5months n feel like a brittle old man.

Anyone know a good online blood test my doc tells me im to young to check my test levels. Ive never told him about the juice. Also what all should I test for.

Shit i got mine checked at 21. Just tell him you want it checked, and if he argues tell him you will go to another doctor. If you have never had it all checked, fair warning it isn't cheap if your insurance won't cover it. Have your lipid profile tested, and test/est.

Kaoz,

I think you should tell your doctor about your use. I did to mine and he was very cool about it. I don't think an online blood test will supplant your doctor's guidance and help. But finding a good doctor who understands this particular field is essential.

To The Wolf; I went to see a urologist who specialized in hypogonadism. So, yes it can be their field. I told him about everything I did and he was very helpful.

To Oldfella; I don't agree with you about calling people who chime in here as armchair quarterbacks. I think one of the great things about a forum like PM is that you can get some real sound advice based on real life experiences of the members here who go through the same trials and tribulations. Should we then not ask any questions on this forum because everyone is supposedly an armchair quarterback? And almost everyone on this thread told the OP that it is best for him to go see a doctor anyway. Also, I don't agree with the notion that he should start considering HRT like you said. There are instances in the literature that show people can recover after being severely shut down. I would much rather look into every method available for a successful recovery before jumping onto HRT which is for life. Please don't take what I said as disrespect to you. I know you are a valuable and veteran member of PM. Just voicing my opinion.

insurance doesnt cover a blood test usually? how much does it typically cost?

insurance doesnt cover a blood test usually? how much does it typically cost?

In my case, insurance covers a blood test I think once every FIVE years and that didn't even include a check for testosterone levels. I told my doc I felt tired all the time and that I thought it had to do with low test. I asked if it would be covered under the typical blood test and he said insurance doesn't cover it UNLESS you give him a reason to check it, and in my case it was because I felt tired all the time. So as long as you give them a reason and symptom, your insurance should take care of it. I would ask just in case though.

Anyone know a good online blood test my doc tells me im to young to check my test levels. Ive never told him about the juice. Also what all should I test for.

Also, this is just plain bullshit. Too young to check? Who the hell does this doctor think he is? I've known of guys as young as 20 getting put on androgel for life (all natty guys, nothing to even do with juice). Just because you're young doesnt mean shit. Tell him your symptoms and tell him you want the test done, and if he still says no then go somewhere else as someone else suggested.

Or you could just be straight up and tell him what you've been doing..

Yea I feel tired all the time. Ive been off an on ph and juice cycles for like 5 yrs. When Im off i feel real lethargic I think I might have low test naturally. Low test can also give u a little depression. I told him Im tired and get a lil depressed he prescribes me antidepressants which dont do crap so I stop them when the bottles done. He put me on them a few times. Then I told him about checking my test levels and he says your to young. It sucks cuz I feel like crap.

Yea He thinks thats the root of the problem I guess.

Yea I feel tired all the time. Ive been off an on ph and juice cycles for like 5 yrs. When Im off i feel real lethargic I think I might have low test naturally. Low test can also give u a little depression. I told him Im tired and get a lil depressed he prescribes me antidepressants which dont do crap so I stop them when the bottles done. He put me on them a few times. Then I told him about checking my test levels and he says your to young. It sucks cuz I feel like crap.

WTF! Bro, seriously, go see a different doc asap.

dont go back to that mfer, you dont pour gas on a fire, and antidepressants will fuck you up big time, ask me how i know, i just ended an 18 rel, engagement , everything, cuz anti deppresants completely fucked her up, sexually, mentally.................a completely diff girl, would a guy know thats just meeting her? nope, but i do, and the girl she was is completely gone.....................and you usually dont just stop them youll get even more depressed, get your test checked and go from there

Last edited:
I would put my money on him being an older doctor. Am I right?

Older doctors don't like "new" treatments like TRT and anti-aging (GH).
Plus, A LOT of doctors get "bribes" from pharm sales people. They push antidepressants big time. Some docs will write a script for oxycontin on the first visit, for others its adderall.. Point is, find a doctor that will help you be healthy.

Yea he is older an yea he pushed adderall on me before. Ran it for a while but it made me crazy! I ran while on cycle and felt like i was going to explode I quit that crap after that.

holy christ, i cant even drink coffee on test

Kaoz,

I think you should tell your doctor about your use. I did to mine and he was very cool about it. I don't think an online blood test will supplant your doctor's guidance and help. But finding a good doctor who understands this particular field is essential.

To The Wolf; I went to see a urologist who specialized in hypogonadism. So, yes it can be their field. I told him about everything I did and he was very helpful.

To Oldfella; I don't agree with you about calling people who chime in here as armchair quarterbacks. I think one of the great things about a forum like PM is that you can get some real sound advice based on real life experiences of the members here who go through the same trials and tribulations. Should we then not ask any questions on this forum because everyone is supposedly an armchair quarterback? And almost everyone on this thread told the OP that it is best for him to go see a doctor anyway. Also, I don't agree with the notion that he should start considering HRT like you said. There are instances in the literature that show people can recover after being severely shut down. I would much rather look into every method available for a successful recovery before jumping onto HRT which is for life. Please don't take what I said as disrespect to you. I know you are a valuable and veteran member of PM. Just voicing my opinion.

No disrespect taken mate. All too often I see what I would call medical advice dispensed in here and the only people who should do so are qualified docs'. In many of these cases the best course of action should be to go and see your GP and let him/her know what is going on so they know where to look. In the end game we are all armchair quarterbacks to some extent. Of course we are all here for advice or opinions. I think we can all agree that experience is the best teacher. Speaking from that position the OP is not in good shape hormonal wise. There is a good chance at his age he will not recover, yes some do but it is very much and age dependant thing as well. The older you are/get, the less likely you are of recovering your normal production. Good honest debate is healthy here. No disrespect at all bro.;)

I think im going to run another pct with hcg an nolva an see how I feel. Cuz dont have the money for a blood test.

Some of you guys may already have seen this, but this was crossposted from another site. I think it makes bloodwork very feasible.

"Getting bloodwork done, whether it be on-cycle or post-cycle, is always strongly recommended when running any type of AAS cycle. However, many people often neglect to do this based on cost, and the fact that a doctor visit is usually required.

Here is how to get bloodwork done very cheaply by scheduling your blood panel on-line, without going to the doctor, and without the need for medical insurance. The testing will be done by Labcorp, so as long as you can get to a Labcorp office, you can use this option. There is a trick to getting this done cheaply, so read on.

***Please note that this option will not work in NY, NJ, or RI due to state medical billing laws***

"Here is the trick. Go to privatemdlabs.com and select the hormone panel for females. This test comes with a CMP (liver, kidney values and more), CBC (blood counts), total Testosterone, total Estrogen, LH and FSH.

I have done this a few times before and all your reference ranges come back based on males once you enter in all the info that the lab co wants.

Also use the discount code ______ (search internet for current discount codes, can usually find a 15% off). Total should come to roughly 50 dollars.

They use labcorp so just select a location nearest you. You can also make an appointment to have blood drawn, which many people don't know. Just go to their website (labcorp) to do so after you paid for the bloodwork.

If you go on a weekday (except friday) you will have your results emailed to you the next day most likely as they are that fast as effff!!!!

The only thing missing is a lipid profile, which you could add on if you so choose.

So STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR NOT GETTING BLOODWORK DONE!!!!!!!!! You most likely won't be able to beat this price even if you do have insurance!!!!

So take advantage of the loophole I found as the male hormonal panel costs about 150 dollars!!!!!"

- Credit to user "heavydeadlifts" on PHF.

But dont u want the free testosterone when u take the test which is on the male test. Plus it has the lipid an igf-1.

Some of you guys may already have seen this, but this was crossposted from another site. I think it makes bloodwork very feasible.

"Getting bloodwork done, whether it be on-cycle or post-cycle, is always strongly recommended when running any type of AAS cycle. However, many people often neglect to do this based on cost, and the fact that a doctor visit is usually required.

Here is how to get bloodwork done very cheaply by scheduling your blood panel on-line, without going to the doctor, and without the need for medical insurance. The testing will be done by Labcorp, so as long as you can get to a Labcorp office, you can use this option. There is a trick to getting this done cheaply, so read on.

***Please note that this option will not work in NY, NJ, or RI due to state medical billing laws***

"Here is the trick. Go to privatemdlabs.com and select the hormone panel for females. This test comes with a CMP (liver, kidney values and more), CBC (blood counts), total Testosterone, total Estrogen, LH and FSH.

I have done this a few times before and all your reference ranges come back based on males once you enter in all the info that the lab co wants.

Also use the discount code ______ (search internet for current discount codes, can usually find a 15% off). Total should come to roughly 50 dollars.

They use labcorp so just select a location nearest you. You can also make an appointment to have blood drawn, which many people don't know. Just go to their website (labcorp) to do so after you paid for the bloodwork.

If you go on a weekday (except friday) you will have your results emailed to you the next day most likely as they are that fast as effff!!!!

The only thing missing is a lipid profile, which you could add on if you so choose.

So STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR NOT GETTING BLOODWORK DONE!!!!!!!!! You most likely won't be able to beat this price even if you do have insurance!!!!

So take advantage of the loophole I found as the male hormonal panel costs about 150 dollars!!!!!"

- Credit to user "heavydeadlifts" on PHF.

all i could think is the i love ny song :mad:

But dont u want the free testosterone when u take the test which is on the male test. Plus it has the lipid an igf-1.
Yes, it is not perfect. But a great value anyway. The male one is still cheap compared to most places. I went to the hospital for a test on my insurance a few weeks ago. They charged my insurance over $2000 and it wasn't even as complete a test as the male panel that privatemdlabs sells for $149. This is an example of why health care is so expensive.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws