over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ive been such an asshole this valentines day

The Wolf

Kilo Klub Member
You know what they say, you hurt the people most that are nearest and dearest to you.

Damm yesterday I was in a bad mood the minute I got out of bed, as a matter of fact I wasnt nice at all to my wife all day. Anyway to cut a long story short, we was having afternoon tea and she told me that she wished that I baught her a rose. I felt embarresed, but it was on my mind to buy her one I was just having a shitty day and then I flipped! I said to her "you dont ask for things like that, I was gonna get you a fucking rose, and Im taking you out to fucking dinner" I made her feel like shit and this is the one solid friend that has stuck with me through thick and thin.

She locked herself in the bedroom and I got pissed of and kicked the whole door down and then I really got into a tantrum, it seems like when I start I only get worse.

Of course I couldnt hit her and she did well to stand up for herself, a brave girl and I gotta lot of love for her, she deserved better. I apoligise not only to her but to all the good men out there, assholes like me give some of you bros a bad name.

As a matter of fact I feel so shitty today, I woke up hoping it was all a bad dream but then I saw the broken door and damm.

What can I do to make it up?
Shes expecting my baby in 2 months time and I have been so selfish lately.
I cant live like this.

First thing I would do is say your sorry and acknowledge that you know what you did was wrong. Then you might want to look at why you got so mad. Is this how you have always been are is this something new? You also should be thankful that you didn't cause her to go into premature labor. At her stage in the pregnancy the baby would probably be OK but anytime a baby is premature it delays their development. As a father of two I can tell you that your coming to a time in your life were everything in your life is about to change. The best thing to do is just go with the flow. It is going to be the best thing that ever happen to you. I hope some of this helps. Fill free to PM me If you have any questions. I can probably give you some good tips.

Thanks man, and yes I did say sorry to her, Ive been under alot of stress lately especialy with this pre contest dieting bullshit. Im alway known to blow hot and cold every now and then but I got a funny habbit of doing on special days.

Im exited about being a father, but when I was growing up as a kid my father was violent to my mother and myself, not so much to my little brother. I dont want to be the same man, my fathers got lots of money but I cant ever remmeber him taking my mother out on valentines day. Hes got money but hes miserable, I dont wanna be that way. My wife knows that after all those beatings and name callings I took as a kid, that Im physcologicly scarred and she has been understanding but it dosnt mean she has to take my crap.

Please pm me if you have any tips about being a father, responsibility ect.
I dont know even know what to ask but thanks for the moral support.

Besides sitting down with her and telling her exactly how you feel, and apologizing and all that jazz I think you need to sit down and talk to someone in the professional know how. I am totally guessing here, but I am assuming this is not the first time you have done this. And so my advice to you would be talk to a shrink or better yet take an anger management course. This is in no way a put down bro! I would never do that to you not knowing you. But many guys these days are under the gun on home issues, work issues, relationship issues. And we all fall short of talking to someone because we seem to assume that we can handle it all ourselves. But when we blow up on the person we love it's kind of a little to late to apologise after the damage has been done. Now you have a baby on the way. And if you think it's gonna get any better(your out bursts) they won't.

A new born baby can stress out big time a already stressed out relationship. Your girl sounds like a good girl and someone worth keeping. Show her that you care and talk to someone bro! Best of luck my friend.

Im going to find some proffesional help, its just there isnt any anger managment classes where Im living at the moment, Im livining in North Cyprus and its an unrecognised country and the only people that see shrinks are people that have gone loopy loo. Its a sterotype out here and most people are backward thinkers.

I know a friend however thats a physologist, maybe I will talk to him. I could order some anger management books as well, and try to learn to relax.

I speak to friends but most mediteranean men have this macho attidude and brush these kinds of issues under the carpet. I cant stand a man hitting on a woman and they do that alot out here.

thanks I will defentetly do something about this, now that the babys comming as well.

Wolf, from another man's perspective I'd say you fucked up!! that's putting it lightly. But hey we are all human and forgiveness is in our nature. You do need to make up in a big way. Sometimes just saying sorry is not enough. You really need to make your wife feel she is part of your life. If you have stress, share it with her, tell her what is stressing you out so you can both work on it together. Now for that nasty temper of yours. You will need to get a handle on that. That kind of anger is dangerous and certainly not healthy. It can cause irrepairable damage to the one's you love and love you!! I think acknowlegement, and temperment are in order here. We do not always have good days ya know. Life is hard and so too can be love. It sounds like you have a wonderful wife and you need for her to feel this. You need to convey your feelings from your heart and not your mouth (words). I broke up with my wife of twenty years and I feel it was for the lack of communication at critical times. Don't go down that road, please. it is a lonely path to walk. I hope you get this sorted and your temper in check. There's a whole lot of happiness out there. You do have to work for it though. Good luck bro.

The Wolf, how's everything going so far brother??

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131