advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I've been using humapro pills for a few months now and I ran out before I got more

ripped358

Banned
I ordered ahead of time so I'd have more before I ran out, for
Some reason this time it was taking forever so I check my email and they said my credit card was declined.
Anyway it been like 10 days since I ran out and I could see a change in my body.
I was staying pretty lean just by taking ten pills before meals,I was eating chicken white rice basically whatever I wanted now without the pills I'm more bloated ,my body took on a diff look.
So my point is those pills work and I have no affiliation with the company.
I would take 10 pills 25 minutes before meals and it seemed to shuttle everything into my muscles.
I take 40 a day so that 200 grand protein plus meals no whey shakes and now I have to wait longer cause this company didnt call me to tell me my card didnt go through.
Just thought I'd share my experience with humapro pills , never tried the shakes.
I hope it come soon

Well, it does contain a GDA, so I could see how stopping it could affect body composition...

I ordered ahead of time so I'd have more before I ran out, for
Some reason this time it was taking forever so I check my email and they said my credit card was declined.
Anyway it been like 10 days since I ran out and I could see a change in my body.
I was staying pretty lean just by taking ten pills before meals,I was eating chicken white rice basically whatever I wanted now without the pills I'm more bloated ,my body took on a diff look.
So my point is those pills work and I have no affiliation with the company.
I would take 10 pills 25 minutes before meals and it seemed to shuttle everything into my muscles.
I take 40 a day so that 200 grand protein plus meals no whey shakes and now I have to wait longer cause this company didnt call me to tell me my card didnt go through.
Just thought I'd share my experience with humapro pills , never tried the shakes.
I hope it come soon

That's got to be very expensive taking in that many pills.

Has anybody noticed a better effect from the pills than the powder?? For whatever reason the pills seem to keep you a little tighter I found. Don't really know why. Could be something they add to the powder for taste.

Has anybody noticed a better effect from the pills than the powder?? For whatever reason the pills seem to keep you a little tighter I found. Don't really know why. Could be something they add to the powder for taste.

I take both daily and don't notice a difference between the two. I have even had to run just the straight pills for a few days till my powder arrived and didn't notice a difference then either.

That's got to be very expensive taking in that many pills.

Lol. You say this with the pricing of whey? Its more cost effective and imo, more effective period.

Not that it matters but I like the Orange powder taste better than the Grape. Also I use it as an addition to Greek yogurt for a flavor/protein boost.

I noticed the formula or something changed. The original pills were more of an off white/tan with specs in it. Now they're almost completely white. Last 3 batches of pills been like that. weird?

I noticed the formula or something changed. The original pills were more of an off white/tan with specs in it. Now they're almost completely white. Last 3 batches of pills been like that. weird?

Seems like they keep messing with their product powder wise. I order about every 3 months and they are never the same.

The pills changed about a year plus ago from a more chalking consistency to a smoother one. Has been the same since.

Always good but notice the flavors change on the same product.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131