over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I've lost 20lbs in 5 Weeks!!!

A50#

Old School Moderator
Staff member
Registered
I was having bouts with hypoglycemia and decided to cut back on all the junk food that I've eaten the majority of my life. I was highly addicted to sugar. I bet on a average day I was drinking 9-10 sodas per day. I also had a bad habit of hitting the vending machine for chips, honey buns, candy bars a couple times per day. A few days after the begining of the year I decided to cut out all junk food. I'm maintaining my normal diet but no bad food. Just by doing this I have lost 20lbs of blubber. My face looks thinner and you can see my jaw line again and I can really tell a huge difference in my stomach area. My love handles are GONE! Long story short, cut out the junk in your diet and you will be amazed.

That's Great News! Man. Can I ever relate to this. Now I didn't hit the vending machine as much as you but there for a while I really looked forward to eating all that comfort food. I did the same thing recently and threw out fast food as well. I feel SO much better now. I always tell people who are contemplating the same thing that it takes 21 days to form a new habit. So if you can get through the first 21 days, then the rest is easy sailing.
Great job man.

Little Debbie is an evil bitch but she loves me. I'm losing 2lbs a week doing the same thing.

For sure. I was already a pretty good bf% but I cleaned up my diet alot and I am starting to see my abs (not working them or doing any cardio) and this is with one cheat meal a day. By cheat meal I mean like a subway not a big mac. I was eating pure trash before tho so I guess I just have good genetics but still if you clean up the diet results WILL be seen.

Nice work and determination!

Awesome result! How much more do you want to drop?

I do OK in the day but during these winter nights.... where's the hell is the Ben & Jerry's Chubby Hubby?

Good work A50! Ive recently 'tried to do the same....
Trading in my Triple Cheeseburgers and Large Strawberry shakes and have replace them with Cans of Tuna and protein shakes.
Thats sugars good though isnt it:D hahaha
I had to sneak in steak-n-shake last night and DAMN it was Goood.
Tasted 10x better then it ever had before.

congrats. i bet you feel much better and i would imagine it probably had a big positive impact on your blood panels

rAJJIN said:
Good work A50! Ive recently 'tried to do the same....
Trading in my Triple Cheeseburgers and Large Strawberry shakes and have replace them with Cans of Tuna and protein shakes.
Thats sugars good though isnt it:D hahaha
I had to sneak in steak-n-shake last night and DAMN it was Goood.
Tasted 10x better then it ever had before.
dude LMAO:D

congratulations man keep it up.

Great results A50. I always tell my clients that when they get serious about losing BF all they need to do is cut out the fizzy drinks and the booze. Make some common sense choices for food and it will come off! It is funny how we do not always practice what we preach. Since 1st of Jan 07 I've dropped 12kgs or 24lbs. I plan on getting back on stage in sept/oct and wanted to get the drop on my competitors. It's been four years since my last comp so I'm looking forward to it. Gives me more focus for training. Thought I'd clean up the sloppy shit first and then start full bore. Will keep you guys posted. But A50 keep going bro! you'll be shredded in no time!!

oldfella said:
Great results A50. I always tell my clients that when they get serious about losing BF all they need to do is cut out the fizzy drinks and the booze. Make some common sense choices for food and it will come off! It is funny how we do not always practice what we preach. Since 1st of Jan 07 I've dropped 12kgs or 24lbs. I plan on getting back on stage in sept/oct and wanted to get the drop on my competitors. It's been four years since my last comp so I'm looking forward to it. Gives me more focus for training. Thought I'd clean up the sloppy shit first and then start full bore. Will keep you guys posted. But A50 keep going bro! you'll be shredded in no time!!

I'm still getting plenty of food, just good wholesome foods, no garbage. I never did mess with the booze much so I didnt have a problem with that. I figured by removing the sodas an junk food I was eating I removed approx 2000 calories per day of all garbage with no good nutritional value at all. Now I need to pick up 10-15lbs of lean muscle mass.

A50# said:
I was having bouts with hypoglycemia and decided to cut back on all the junk food that I've eaten the majority of my life. I was highly addicted to sugar. I bet on a average day I was drinking 9-10 sodas per day. I also had a bad habit of hitting the vending machine for chips, honey buns, candy bars a couple times per day. A few days after the begining of the year I decided to cut out all junk food. I'm maintaining my normal diet but no bad food. Just by doing this I have lost 20lbs of blubber. My face looks thinner and you can see my jaw line again and I can really tell a huge difference in my stomach area. My love handles are GONE! Long story short, cut out the junk in your diet and you will be amazed.

Nice work.....Alot of people would be surprised at how much weight they could drop if they just cut out regular soda and those fancy coffees from starbucks. My wife recently cut out the white chocolate mochas from starbucks and chips with lunch and has lost 8lbs in about 3 weeks, with no other dietary changes.

Nr1- Diet
Nr2-Rest
Nr3-Training
When that is the order good results will always come. And by the way , nr.1 is the hardest of all.
Congrats bro, that's the spirit!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity