over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I've noticed again.....Dusty Hanshaw

MR. BMJ

Kilo Klub Member / Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Is laying low in the off-season. Is he going to pop out from the depths to shock and awe the competition again for 2011?:p:cool:

I remember last year his gains were leaps and bounds from 2009. I look forward to what he is bringing to the 2011 stage.

How about a Dusty update?

im interested as well...where is Dusty hiding?

I've wondered the same thing... I can picture him entering some grungy dungeon type gym in a dark alley through the back door with a black hoodie hiding his face...:D

Wherever he is I am sure he is probably bigger than ever!

Prob not that big or much bigger... he's smart and grows into his competitions.

Dusty's a cool guy! Excellent bodybuilder and nice guy too!

Thanks for checking in guys. All is well and I am having a very productive offseason so far and am looking to make the biggest jump in QUALITY that I have to date come November.

As someone already mentioned I have had great success letting my body rest and growing into shows. I am only about 15 or so pounds above the weight that we figure I will come in at this year (abou 292) but obviously softer at around 10% BF. I will start pressing to grow about the same time I start my diet which will be about 6 weeks from now. Between now and then I will actually start to lose some weight (fat) to ensure that come prep time my body is primed to grow. Just had a full check up and my body is as healthy as it has ever been which typically means that it will respond well when I start to push it.

I don't stress about my weight leading into shows but I know that I will be MUCH better this year. I have already sent in my entry form for the Nationals and will be at my very best come November 18 and 19.

Also look for a ton of updates to start in about 4 weeks. My marketing guy has just shown me his plan and all I can say is that he has a lot of work to do:)

Thanks for checking in guys. All is well and I am having a very productive offseason so far and am looking to make the biggest jump in QUALITY that I have to date come November.

As someone already mentioned I have had great success letting my body rest and growing into shows. I am only about 15 or so pounds above the weight that we figure I will come in at this year (abou 292) but obviously softer at around 10% BF. I will start pressing to grow about the same time I start my diet which will be about 6 weeks from now. Between now and then I will actually start to lose some weight (fat) to ensure that come prep time my body is primed to grow. Just had a full check up and my body is as healthy as it has ever been which typically means that it will respond well when I start to push it.

I don't stress about my weight leading into shows but I know that I will be MUCH better this year. I have already sent in my entry form for the Nationals and will be at my very best come November 18 and 19.

Also look for a ton of updates to start in about 4 weeks. My marketing guy has just shown me his plan and all I can say is that he has a lot of work to do:)

Looking forward to seeing the updates, Dusty!

Damn teaser vids... LOL
the one with the figure/fit chick.. yowza.. very nice shape didn't even catch her name but looks like she will do some major damage..many of us sometimes forget that Dusty is a master trainer himself...

I clicked on one of the vids on the side where Dusty was guest posing in october 2010? with the young jay and he looked 3-D then especially in the thighs...so I can't imagine what he has done in 5 or so more months...man is a machine and an inspiration...

He has been posting those videos to his facebook page as they have been coming out. I have been following his posts. It seems him and Dante have been tweaking things and I am excited to see what he brings this year.

trust me guys...dusty does his homework and will bring his best to date. and with Aceto guiding him he will on the money conditioning wise. cant wait to see him prep for nationals

Awesome! Look forward to the updates and progress as the countdown begins:cool:

BMJ

Awsome videos. Cant wait to see the final product. Dusty seems to have his shit together in all aspects of life, and seems to balance it very well.

I train at the Golds he trains at, and although I don't see him often (i think he trains in am), when I do, he looks big and isnt fat. Although, he wears massive t-shirts when he trains, something I too enjoy training in, so not much to see. But i certainly don't see a gut sticking out when he walks in.....

Thanks again for checking in and all of the kind words. Obviously I owe all of the changes in my physique over the last few years to Dante and I cannot thank him enough for his support and guidance.

Sorry I have been a bit MIA from here lately. My business has been really busy and I am doing a ton of traveling for my sponsor IForce Nutrition.

I have 4 words for everyone

Attachments

• IMG00184-20110415-0924 (Small).jpg
    IMG00184-20110415-0924 (Small).jpg
    35 KB · Views: 571
A couple things

Scoreboard:

Border States = 238 to 242
Jr Nationals = 256
USA Championships = 263
Next Show = 274-277

We are trying some pretty intriguing things in response to what we heard criticism wise in 2010....I listened and (against my better judgement) we tried something training wise back in September with Dusty......what an absolute disaster! He started to lose exactly what got him to the dance in the first place (his brutal size + thickness)....We quickly went back to what got him to the dance in the first place. Now we are trying something (nothing to do with training/diet/supplements etc) that if i suggested it to anyone in here before he started it you would have called me an idiot. But i studied it, I think its going to work, Dusty thinks its working and if it does work, I guarentee you will probably see 10,000 bodybuilders doing it the day after Dusty decides to divulge it.

I see Dusty about 1x to 2x a year.....he is starting to look really 3dimensional now....A couple weeks ago I had him laying on a bench doing PJR pullovers for triceps and I was amazed that he looked like he was 2.5 feet thick laying on the bench....we tweaked a couple things chest and biceps and other bodyparts wise and he is going to be a handfull up there onstage....absolute monster.

Last edited:
You have always given back and been super respectful w/ everyone. I remember sending you a pm way back when just wanting some training advice as i looked up to you. Your response was above and beyond. DUSTY, I wish you happiness and health in the future. I have no doubts november will be successful. All the best bro!

Now, is it 1/3 sprite or 1/3 fruit punch and fill to the top... I just wanna make sure I have Hanshaw's perfect post workout super secret drink down?? :p

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear