YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I've really lost my appetite past few years (help)

AVelasques911

Registered
I guess about once I turned 33-35 (now 37) I just noticed I couldn't do the 6 meals, 4,000 calories anymore. It slowly became less and less and at this point I don't count, I eat by feel, but my feel is not much.

Here's today, and this is pretty indicative of what I'll normally eat
Meal 1: 1 scoop of whey in almond milk, about half water/half heavy creme, 3 big spoons of almond butter, a tablespoon of flax seeds

Meal 2. 2 Flavorless Greek Yogurts mixed in with a few handfulls of cashews, pumpkin seeds, brazil nuts and chia seeds.

Meal 3. Angus beef (27g of protein) cooked in a decent serving of grass-fed butter, one small avocado

That's it. That's about 75g of protein, maybe 100g if you count all the nuts and seeds. and what, like 1500 calories tops? I've been eating this way for at least a year and a half. I look smaller, everyone comments, though ironically not one of my measurements has gone down at all.

But this is all my body wants, If I eat more than this I feel really uncomfortable, as in I can't really go out because I feel nauseas or I can't have sex because any sudden movement and I'll let one rip (lol funny but it's actually a legit concern, because it's happened so many times just reaching for my phone quickly etc.)

I've been checked by gastroenterologists and done an endoscopy and nothing is wrong.

I have no real answers or solutions to this at the moment, so my question is can I cheat my way out of this. I've been on TRT for four years and have recently started cycling again after a decade, nothing crazy 400mg of test/400mg of mast...... plan is 10 weeks on then lower to 200/200 for ten weeks and just keep that going indefinitely. Maybe up the blasts later or add some winstrol at the end. I'm not trying to work against my body, so I'm trying to use compounds like masteron and winny to keep my dry if I'm going to have to sacrifice size, but I do want SOME size.

Now, I know a lot of guys fast and what-not and barely eat and the AAS seems to do the work just fine but any input is appreciated.

Yeah, that's not much food at all to try to grow on. Have you tried dirtying up your eating to spark new appetite? Essentially, you may be bored of the same food which makes you not hungry for it. Tried some variety like Cheese burgers, heavy pastas etc? Or is that when the gas starts getting bad?

Last edited:
"That's it. That's about 75g of protein, maybe 100g if you count all the nuts and seeds. and what, like 1500 calories tops? I've been eating this way for at least a year and a half. I look smaller, everyone comments, though ironically not one of my measurements has gone down at all. "

If your measurements haven't changed but you look smaller it means your body composition has changed for the better. You probably on this diet have lost some fat and water.

I think you should consider yourself lucky on what you've done on that diet. Your body seems to efficiently use it's protein.

Yep.
5'8
Neck 18.5
Arms 17
Chest 45
Waist 31
Thighs 24

None of that has changed at all in the last two years of nearly eating like a bird, zero strength loss either. It is kind of weird, because if I bump up my protein to 180 and say bump my calories to 2400, my measurements will stay exactly the same, except my waist will grow to around 33 (and I will fill out more overall) so it almost seems like this is my "natural" (trt) peak and maybe I'm just not growing anymore so my body is telling me it's got all it needs (I've been lifting over 20 years).

I do fine on cheeseburgers and junk food, in fact my stomach feels great on that stuff, I'm just heading towards my 40's and worried about my lipids etc. more these days. I do pretty good on keto and keeping a lot of time between meals, eating small meals every 2-3 hours kills me, I have to wait until I can feel some real hunger pangs and then I digest a lot better, and that's about every 4-6 hours, and I get full fast.

I'm thinking of adding NPP to my 400 test/400 mast (the mast is kind of a waste of money, but my body hates estrogen and the mast clears out the water and the emotional well-being alone is worth it) ...... I'm just so terrified of nandrolone. When I started TRT it was because of libido issues and I'm so scared of messing with that. Tren rocks, I love it, the only thing I can't handle is the sweating, I already sweat like a pig and I'm soaked all day, otherwise I feel amazing on it. I'm not really feeling adding more and more test, I've never been a huge fan of it outside of TRT purposes (I don't grow much off of it, I just bloat and get sides)

And yes, I know steroids aren't the answer. But in my case, after two years of this and no sign of improvements, yes, I AM looking to cheat my way out of it if I can.

If you are looking to increase your appetite ,try mk-677. Within 15 minutes of taking mk-677 my appetite increases tremendously.Most people that have tried it would agree.

not counting is usually under eating for most.

I think it's more a motivational 'problem'. Eating 4k or more when you apetite isn't great is a task, if you REALLY want it, you'll have to force it down.

Having a walk, mk 677 and getting bigger on it's own helped my apetite a lot!

If you are looking to increase your appetite ,try mk-677. Within 15 minutes of taking mk-677 my appetite increases tremendously.Most people that have tried it would agree.

This is the truth! If I don’t take prior to sleep I’ll eat the fridge and I don’t have a huge appetite

I suffer from the same issue, lack of appetite and it started when I was in my early 40s it seems to be much worse when I’m on a cycle, when I’m off I can eat like a pig, the Tren really seems to mess with my appetite. Also when I was using EQ I was feeling sick all of the time, originally thought it was caused from the Tren but when I ran out of EQ the symptoms went away. I do seem to have considerably more side effects as I’ve gotten older my body just doesn’t seem to be able to handle the juice the way it did when I was younger. I’ve been trying to pound down 3 protein shakes a day along with 2-3 meals. Definitely gonna give the MK-677 a try, is it ok to use this along with hgh?

You should try to find foods your body digests well and fast. I recommend you experiment some with this. Also, I would change things up and cut down some of the fats and add in some carbs. Since you do not eat many carbs, your metabolism will probably speed up when you add them in and will potentially allow you to eat more food.

Doing some cardio will increase appetite too.

On top of this, look for good digestive enzymes and probiotics.

Lastly, aside from Mk-677, you could try GHRP-6. This will make you eat like a horse.

I feel like i havent actually had the sensation of being "hungry" in a few years. Its more of like a neutral state. Every day i make the same 5 or 6 meals go down. That neutral state is good for about 3000-3500 CLEAN calories a day. Any more than that and it starts getting tough simply because of the amount of water needed to force the food down. My shits are good and my digestion feels good because I've tuned the meals specifically to what i tend to digest better. I just stick with the same base meal plan everyday and simply change the amount of carbs depending on what im trying to do. Protein and fats usually stay the same.

I find it hard to believe you aren't limiting your potential growth. Im not saying you need to force feed a dick load of food, but if you want to put on more muscle, which i absolutely think is possible given your stats, your going to need to fine ways to slowly consume more.

Just try experimenting by slowly adding stuff in. Like a cup of egg whites in the morning and night. Egg whites are relatively light and seem to go down easily for people. Or maybe some canned tuna.

Without an appetite the hardest meal by far for me to get down is 10oz of ground beef, 3/4 cup rice, 100 grams of veggies. It literally takes me like 20 minutes to finish that meal. Ground beed is tough to force feed.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear