over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ivf

beast405

Well-known member / Kilo Klub
Registered
Had my sperm frozen a little while back while I was on Hcg and hmg. Got my sperm count up and Sperm quality looks good. Anybody had success with ivf ? I’m currently saving up for it right now.

My wife and I had our baby daughter through IVF. I am 52 and have been on test and other steroids for 28 years, so I had to use HCG and HMG to get my sperm count up. She is 41 and was on birth control for many years, and had her own fertility issues. But it all worked out for us, thank God.

And regarding the cost, all I can say is thank God for Blue Cross Blue Shield and good insurance, because otherwise the costs are truly ridiculous, especially for the fertility meds for her.

Best of luck to you!

Yes brother. I’ve been on gear off and on for 10 years. When I first got my sperm checked several months ago my sperm count was at 2 million. So I had to come off of everything and started blasting Hcg,hmg,clomid. I had to do that for a few months and got my sperm count checked again and it was around 30 million and the sperm quality looked great. The clinic wanted to go ahead and freeze it when I got it that high. So that’s what I had done. Our only option is ivf since my fiancé’s Fillopian tubes are both blocked and scarred badly. Did ivf work for y’all first round ?

My wife and I had our baby daughter through IVF. I am 52 and have been on test and other steroids for 28 years, so I had to use HCG and HMG to get my sperm count up. She is 41 and was on birth control for many years, and had her own fertility issues. But it all worked out for us, thank God.

And regarding the cost, all I can say is thank God for Blue Cross Blue Shield and good insurance, because otherwise the costs are truly ridiculous, especially for the fertility meds for her.

Best of luck to you!

Yes brother. I’ve been on gear off and on for 10 years. When I first got my sperm checked several months ago my sperm count was at 2 million. So I had to come off of everything and started blasting Hcg,hmg,clomid. I had to do that for a few months and got my sperm count checked again and it was around 30 million and the sperm quality looked great. The clinic wanted to go ahead and freeze it when I got it that high. So that’s what I had done. Our only option is ivf since my fiancé’s Fillopian tubes are both blocked and scarred badly. Did ivf work for y’all first round ?

IVF worked first round, thank God. My wife produced 20 mature eggs, of which my sperm fertilized 17, of which 3 made it to the 5-day-blastocyst phase. Of which the first one they implanted didn't take, but when they implanted the last two, one became my beautiful little girl.

So the odds of working the first time can be very difficult, but hopefully everything will work out for you. I'll pray for you.

Well we have the money for the ivf procedure now. But I thought the price included the medicine my lady needs to take for it. But it doesn’t. Gotta figure a way to come up with the money for the meds now damnit.... expensive as hell

IVF worked first round, thank God. My wife produced 20 mature eggs, of which my sperm fertilized 17, of which 3 made it to the 5-day-blastocyst phase. Of which the first one they implanted didn't take, but when they implanted the last two, one became my beautiful little girl.

So the odds of working the first time can be very difficult, but hopefully everything will work out for you. I'll pray for you.

Best of luck to you!

Hey brother just to keep you updated. I didn’t know there were pharmacy’s across the pond that actually sell the ivf medications. And it’s a fraction of the cost !! I think that’s what we are going to do

Hey brother just to keep you updated. I didn’t know there were pharmacy’s across the pond that actually sell the ivf medications. And it’s a fraction of the cost !! I think that’s what we are going to do

Yes, I had to import my own HMG from Turkey, because my fertility doctor wouldn't prescribe it. Still cost me an arm and a leg, but it was worth it to have my daughter.

For my wife's fertility meds, most were covered by insurance, but I still had to pay cash for some of it, and the price was ridiculous.

Of course, when you are ordering from overseas you are putting trust in a foreign pharmacy, and hoping the product is treated well in shipping, etc. But then we are always having to have faith when ordering from overseas, so do what you have to do.

My wife and I did IVF. My sperm #'s were so low they had to resort to ICSI to make viable embryos. I have two beautiful/healthy daughters today (15 & 10 yrs old). The first one was with fresh embryos. The second was from the first batch of embryos the clinic cryogenically froze. We feel VERY blessed to have had access to this fertility technology. Beast I would just dig a bit deeper and get US scripted meds (HCG, Progesterone and one other that I can't remember right now). Why go cheap on something so important to her getting and staying pregnant?

Praying to god everything works out for me when the time comes. Will go cold turkey on the TRT and initiate Dave Palumbo’s Pregnancy Protocol for 3-4 months (HCG, HMG, and Clomid). Truth be told, I’ve been shut down 12 years hard. Time flies. If I had to do it over again, I would. However, I won’t feel that way if this doesn’t work.

Guys like you keep me in positive spirits that maybe this will work and I can father children. My balls worked in 2008 so it will be amazing to see if they can be brought back online in 2021.

Praying to god everything works out for me when the time comes. Will go cold turkey on the TRT and initiate Dave Palumbo’s Pregnancy Protocol for 3-4 months (HCG, HMG, and Clomid). Truth be told, I’ve been shut down 12 years hard. Time flies. If I had to do it over again, I would. However, I won’t feel that way if this doesn’t work.

Guys like you keep me in positive spirits that maybe this will work and I can father children. My balls worked in 2008 so it will be amazing to see if they can be brought back online in 2021.
I know this threads a little old but looked back at. It took my exactly 5 months to go from 2 million sperm count to 32million brother. There is def hope ! Keep your head up brother

I know this threads a little old but looked back at. It took my exactly 5 months to go from 2 million sperm count to 32million brother. There is def hope ! Keep your head up brother

Hell ya brother thats great news!

My count was close to nothing and my wife had her own issues. Jumped on clomid and HCG, got my count up enough to freeze some sperm. Started the egg retrieval process, we were only able to successfully recover and fertilize 4 embryos. First go around we tried 1 embryo and it failed. Second go around we did 2 and 1 took, beautiful daughter. We had one embryo left, went for it couple years later and now have a beautiful son. My wife never went back on birth control after my son was born, we figured what for we had tried for years with no success before IVF and then surprise, now we’re pregnant with our 3rd but this time naturally lol

My count was close to nothing and my wife had her own issues. Jumped on clomid and HCG, got my count up enough to freeze some sperm. Started the egg retrieval process, we were only able to successfully recover and fertilize 4 embryos. First go around we tried 1 embryo and it failed. Second go around we did 2 and 1 took, beautiful daughter. We had one embryo left, went for it couple years later and now have a beautiful son. My wife never went back on birth control after my son was born, we figured what for we had tried for years with no success before IVF and then surprise, now we’re pregnant with our 3rd but this time naturally lol
Ivf was a god send for me too brother !! Expecting my first baby here soon

Thanks to Sides and everybody else who helped me through this journey. We had my little girl yesterday. The best thing to ever happen to me. And yes I cried my eyes out when I saw her. It was a miracle.

Congrats man!!!!! Sleep will be a thing of the past for the next few months!!! Lol… Enjoy the ride though!

Cage

Thanks to Sides and everybody else who helped me through this journey. We had my little girl yesterday. The best thing to ever happen to me. And yes I cried my eyes out when I saw her. It was a miracle.
So happy for you man. Praying I have a similar outcome. Congrats!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws