over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IV'ing IGF 1 DES?

A lot of the studies done on peptides that I've read were administered IV. But that was done in a controlled setting and I'm sure more sterile than what you'd be doing. And half of IV users don't die from infection. Not even close. They die from overdose or diseases they get from not being clean. Even though I'm pretty sure you won't die or get some crazy infection do you really want to take that chance? You really don't know what's in that vial and how sterile it is. It's been working for guys without IVing it so why try and fix something that isn't broke.

im sorry...someone needs to wake u up outta your coma.
you are an idiot. IV? you dont shoot anything we do in the life style IV...its guys like you that give us a bad name. this is just common sense.

im just curious....when people see track marks on your arms...do they look at you like your a drug addict?

Not necessarily true. This has been brought up many times before but it was usually asking about IV ing growth hormone.

IV'ing is taboo in this culture (bbing) but I would bet anything thay guys do IV gh. The results are said to be 1000x that of intramuscular...yes 1000x. That alone tells me that guys have tried it and anyone that has you can bet is not saying a word about it.

I thought the purpose of igf1-Des was to get site enhancement by keeping the Des localized within the muscle trained? Why would you want it to go systemic?
Des is such a tiny molecule, which for the most part is the reason it is 10x more anabolic then regular igf1, because it can more easily fit into the igf1 receptor. I would want the Des to stay localized in an attempt to control where it does its magic.
Intravenous administration of any compound gets it in your system fastest causing a high spike of the drug in the body with 100% absorption. I have heard of pros doing this with pharmaceutical grade HGH immediately post workout.
It's not smart to do so with generic HGH or peptides. The powder you see in peptides is not the peptide itself. That's the fillers they add for visual presentation in order to make the customer think there is actually something in the vial. The research companies I've repped for at times had peptides synthesized and bottled without added fillers for a more pure product, but there were too many complaints by those who thought since they couldn't visually see the peptide that they got an empty vial or an inferior product, which is quite contrary to the truth. 1mg is 1/1000 of a gram. It's barely visible to the naked eye.
Back to the OP and his original question on intravenous administration of Des. I have iv'd generic HGH, and GH peptides, just to see what would happen. I felt it hit harder and faster, but I really don't see any advantage to doing this for bodybuilding purposes. I merely did it as an experiment.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws