over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

J3 University- John Jewett

Here is the KICKER though.....show me one Olympia competitor that puts out as much info as John does! Dosages, AAS used, diet, macros, training, peak week, diuretics. No other Olympian does this but people still want to bash John and discredit his info....fucking mind boggling, no wonders pros either just lie or keep shit to themselves.
If I had to guess that $600.00 price tag would kick up a shit storm no matter what is being offered. If he had a memeber site for the 15-30 most are a month I bet he would be catching less BS. Just a thought.

I'll say this.. I think John is genuine and legit.. he's made it to the pros.. and I think he will do better on stage in future than many think.. I also think he's very honest.. bboy is on target with his honesty.. john meadows.. numerous other's.. and yes there is a bunch of liars also.. welcome to life 101.. there is honest plumbers.. and liars too..
As for victor.. many don't like him.. many do.. but victor is putting out a great amount of info that many should consider reading.. he is trying to show studies that dispell bro science that sometimes can be deadly.. again he shows numerous studies.. not what Johnny said on a board.. but studies.. some may not like his approach .. but use the info and study it.. dont throw the baby out with the bathwater.. I personally get along great with him.. but I understand his approach can ruffle feathers .. again use the info..
We have some very knowledgeable guys on this board.. im very impressed much of the time.. but remember that things we believed two years ago can change dramatically.. and we must look at the info and change with it.. this game is always evolving.. there is a healthier way to do it.. but we have to be open minded to hear new data and experiences.. and know when we may have been wrong and admit it.. debate yes.. but with facts.. 😉.. rant over

John Jewett is a great source of information and I agree with everything Lats just posted. Many of us on here watch/read various podcasts, you-tube vids, training vids, IG and forum posts etc. Anyone who does pretty much see's the same thing over and over as there are 1000's of like-minded individuals (who also copy from each other) into bodybuilding. John Jewett is definitely up there for me for good sources of information. When I am training frequently and limiting calories I sometimes like to watch training vids on my way to the gym just to relax and maybe gain some motivation. These could come from anyone but interestingly in the last month I usually find myself watching John Jewett and/or Chris Bumstead training vids. Both are good examples of people who train with excellent form and for me are some of the good guys of the bodybuilding industry who I want to see do well.

truth, that dude is awesome and well respected and extremely knowledgeable. Just talking strictly from a spending $600 point.
If you were wanting to be a coach then that will probably be the best 600 you will ever spend and pay back 10 fold.

If I had to guess that $600.00 price tag would kick up a shit storm no matter what is being offered. If he had a memeber site for the 15-30 most are a month I bet he would be catching less BS. Just a thought.
You are paying for a bodybuilding college course, how much do you think Harvard or Yale, or Duke, or Vanderbilt charge for this college course. It a curriculum your paying for not a website like JP or victor black or numerous others. You are learning to read and interpret bloodwork, how to properly plan offseason and contest prep AAS cycle on a "needs based" approach. Many things are covered at John's university course.

You will aquire the knowledge to properly coach and make that 600.00 back and much much more.

We have to look at it as saving many.. you spend x amount of dollars.. many on here drop a grand for a cycle and hgh.. but are using it improperly and waster 50 percent of your time.. that x amount of dollars may save you money in the long run.. some very good sites are 50 dollars a year.. thats a bottle of test.. learn how to use that bottle of test first..

Reactions: D2
I bought it / went thru it earlier this year, and thought it was well worth the $600. It's EXTREMELY detailed / in depth and covers a ton of stuff. John put a ton of time into this. It's formatted very well, and
also includes a message board, case studies, etc. I wouldn't compare it to a member site, it's much more involved.

I bought it / went thru it earlier this year, and thought it was well worth the $600. It's EXTREMELY detailed / in depth and covers a ton of stuff. John put a ton of time into this. It's formatted very well, and
also includes a message board, case studies, etc. I wouldn't compare it to a member site, it's much more involved.
Well HELLO STRANGER 👋 glad you chimed in on this, I knew it would be worth the $, John is very detailed in his approach to EVERYTHING. NOW we have first hand feedback on the course thanks to you.

The same people bitching about the $600 are the same ones who dont get bloodwork.

Easily worth the $600. You can ask John specific questions and gives you direct answers.
It's 50 bucks a month.. a bottle of test.. now learn how to use the bottle of test properly lol

This right here speaks volumes.!!!

You are paying for a bodybuilding college course, how much do you think Harvard or Yale, or Duke, or Vanderbilt charge for this college course. It a curriculum your paying for not a website like JP or victor black or numerous others. You are learning to read and interpret bloodwork, how to properly plan offseason and contest prep AAS cycle on a "needs based" approach. Many things are covered at John's university course.

You will aquire the knowledge to properly coach and make that 600.00 back and much much more.
Please don't misunderstand me: I am not doubting the value being presented, I am merely saying most guys will see that number and even if you are going to teach them alchemy capable of transmutation of lead into gold will still complain about that price tag.

To those who have singed up: are you given access to the info for only a certain time frame? I know someone said you have six months or something like that to finish but after that can you still use the information for reference? Thank you.

Yes.. im very skeptical when anyone tells me their protocol.. people lie.. BUT.. I talked to John literally daily years ago while he was competing and he told me his usage.. it wasn't like people think.. why did I believe him over many others? Because he also told me the extreme end of things.. and told me many things outside of bodybuilding that he coukd have kept secret etc.. so yes I believed john.. I believed a few others as well.. but I also had a pro send me his cycle that was pretty extreme then post on here the next day ridiculous low doses " that he does".. so I've seen it go both ways.. but there are very honest pros out there..

John Jewett is a follower of sorts of Victor black.. he admits that in regards to blacks dosages and recommended compounds.. I personally think John Jewett is pretty honest in that regard..
do you mind sharing his usages? im very curious

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner