over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

J4ever Aurum RX Test C250 log.

VikingLab

Kilo Klub Member
J4ever will log for us Test C250.

Post some gear pics for us please.

Thanks!

Hi Guys, First, thanks to Viking for letting me run this and giving me a chance to give a little info back to the members. I have been on trt and nothing else for the past year, before I started trt I was off everything for approx. 5 years.

My trt protocol is 60mg twice a week with .25mg anastrozole twice a week, I pin on Sunday morn and Wed evening, and will follow that schedule. I will use the same pins I use with my rx, which is 27g 1/2 inch and 26g 1 inch, I will only be pinning a total of 250mg a week, I know boring, lol, I will kick in 1-2 updates a week with blood work around weeks 6-8. I will have my first pin this Sunday morn.

I have been sick for the past week so all of next week's training will probably suck balls. I will throw up a pic or 2 of the product soon.

Last edited:
first pin this morning, very smooth, was easy to push thru a 27g, on par with my prescription test.

Last edited:
not much to update right now, I was going to up date next week and still will, like I said the cyp 250 draws really easily and injects easily, I did have some pip with the delts, that lasted about 3 days but it was not debilitating or anything like that, so I went to the glutes for my next 2 injects and did not have any pip there, so go figure, I wanted to try delts again to see what happens and give a fair assessment.

For the past week I have been in a really good mental place in the gym, I have to make myself stop, I have been killing with the drop sets and partials.

after I had some pip with delts, I filtered it and I have pinned each delt again, and had little to no pip, I am 3 weeks in so I'm hoping things will pick up next week, I can tell you this, I was already horney on trt and now it has increased, lol, it will be interesting to see blood work, probably will be getting it around Dec 13, after that I might increase dose by 50%.

things picked up a bit this week, strength is increasing, have put on 2lbs, which is not bad as I started low carbing on non-workout days ( 4 days a week ), about the same time I started this project, I have had a nice change in the mirror.

blood work done today, will probably get results next tues.

strength still slowly increasing, feeling really good during my training sessions, and having nice change in the mirror, which I needed, lol, I'm looking forward to my test results.

Blood Work Results

got bloods in, this is with me pinning 125 twice a week, the last pin before BW was on Sunday morn 0800, Labs were drawn Wed morn at 1030.

TT 1458
FT 41.8

I will upload the results report later or get Viking to do it.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear