over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

jab the same place ???????

the123man

Registered
when injecting do you aim for the same pin mark ? ie jab the very same spot?
or move the jabs around?
talking about quad jabs ! i know can do differnt places ect

rotate your inject points around, dont hit the same place each time:)

using same injection spots will cause scar tissue to build up....

I have lumps in both of my ass cheeks that i can feel if i squeeze in there. Anyway to have them removed without surgery? What about deep tissue massage?

that's a question a cannot answer due to not being medically licensed and also, would have no idea how to do it...but i can say, that if i go into the same "spot", i can feel a tearing or ripping, if you will, of scar tissue, and it's not a plesent feeling....i hate it...so take my advice, and rotate inject sites my brother! :headbang:

Gui Sha or Graston technique has been shown to reduce scar tissue.

that's a question a cannot answer due to not being medically licensed and also, would have no idea how to do it...but i can say, that if i go into the same "spot", i can feel a tearing or ripping, if you will, of scar tissue, and it's not a plesent feeling....i hate it...so take my advice, and rotate inject sites my brother! :headbang:

That is the fucking worst feeling...

You definitely want to rotate. I like Glutes/Delts/Biceps

How do you shoot in your biceps? That seems painful.

Op- do u mean when u jab that particular muscle(while rotating sites)? Or do u mean hit same muscle w/o rotating sites? I spot shoot pretty much everything w slin pins...I wouldn't say I push pin in the "exact" millimeter everytime, but u usually got like a 1" square in your glutes or quads that is the best area...smaller areas in bis tris traps lats calves etc...

Op- do u mean when u jab that particular muscle(while rotating sites)? Or do u mean hit same muscle w/o rotating sites? I spot shoot pretty much everything w slin pins...I wouldn't say I push pin in the "exact" millimeter everytime, but u usually got like a 1" square in your glutes or quads that is the best area...smaller areas in bis tris traps lats calves etc...

Do you use slin pins for oil based steroids like Test, EQ etc? I thought they would get stuck in the tiny pin. I have always used 22 gauge 1.5 inch pins but its not fun using those every other day.

YES, SOME LABS HAVE THERE STUFF SO GOOD THAT IT WILL FLOW THRU A SLIN PIN...MAYBE A LITTLE BIT MORE PRESSURE NEEDS TO BE ADDED TO PLUNGER, BUT IT WILL GO THRU...TRY USING A 25G PIN BRO...USE THE 22, OR 18G PIN TO DRAW WITH.:lightbulb:

This is what I thought the OP meant. I usually hit very close to the same spot when I use quads (pin in relation to a freckle on both lol). Glutes its about the same place just because thats all I can reach. Ventro...never feel like I am putting it in the same place but never get pain from it. My favorite spot was chest, but about every 4 or 5 shots there I'll get a bruise for whatever reason which is kinda hard to explain walking around without a shirt. Always aimed for the same spot on chest but apparently I suck so I just quit using it.

YES, SOME LABS HAVE THERE STUFF SO GOOD THAT IT WILL FLOW THRU A SLIN PIN...MAYBE A LITTLE BIT MORE PRESSURE NEEDS TO BE ADDED TO PLUNGER, BUT IT WILL GO THRU...TRY USING A 25G PIN BRO...USE THE 22, OR 18G PIN TO DRAW WITH.:lightbulb:

You use a 25 gauge one inch or one and half inch?

You use a 25 gauge one inch or one and half inch?

Unless you are a fatass there is really no need for a 1.5" pin contrary to popular belief. Try a 1" 25g...I only use 1.5" for drawing. I've tried slin pins, but it's a hassle to draw so I stick with 25g, maybe some 27g next order.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131