over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jack Herer

xcelbeyond

The "Elder" Mod
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Welcome to the board. Just to straighten some things out since you apparently did not read the Board Rules: http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=409

1) WE DON'T FLAME EACH OTHER ON THIS BOARD. Your response to homonunculus pic was borderline flame. Since you think he has no calves, POST YOUR PICS to show us what calves should look like :mad:

2) WE ARE NOT JUST LIKE ANABOLEX. Many of us here will will NOT go back to Anabolex because of what it's turned into!

3) You must be VERY CREDIBLE. It's not just everyone that comes onto a board and their first post is "I'm available if you need a moderator" - WTF!

And "Yes," I'll be watching you.

xcel

Some people just don't get it and this being the place of all places not to fuck up. I'm a cocky bastard but that's a bit much about the moderator position. Xcel way to be on top of it and this place is top notch and WILL never go the route of anabolex!

Armageddon said:
Some people just don't get it and this being the place of all places not to fuck up. I'm a cocky bastard but that's a bit much about the moderator position. Xcel way to be on top of it and this place is top notch and WILL never go the route of anabolex!

Yea what ^^^^^^^^^^^ he said.

Xcel

Thanks for being on the ball. As usual, very much appreciated.

-Randy

ANABOLEX?!? Yikes we are everything they are not and visa versa. No flames or immature BS here. No dumb newbie questions.
We are a classy, mature board with cutting edge scientific info.
For the advanced BBer.

You have already exhibited youself as a smart-ass, chill now or be gone as Xcel said. That was absolutely rude the way you insulted a good contributing member, Homonuculus.

:mad:

Great Job

I also can be quite a prick usually with good reason and there are a few others that are out right loudmouths but all that is done on other boards not on this one. I have a few beefs with guys on this board from time to time but I either email them or PM them and that's what makes this board great. The respect factor for the owners and moderators keeps this board nice and clean and keeps most riff raff off and thats why now it's my primary board even though I am registered on several.

^

hey man

it was a motivational approach comedy ill post my calves just to clear this subject up , but there was no harm done there man the guy was fucking ripped up from helll but i was just wondering if u never worked out his calves cause everything looked fucking sick except for ... , but give me a couple days ill post that shit adn u or who ever can take a shot at mine,, sorry ,,

Like I said - and others here have backed me - this is not Anabolex. What you call "motivational approach comedy" is called FLAMING on this board. If you feel we are unreasonable, you are the minority.

Based on the responses to my concerns - that was "Strike One."

You are more than welcome to contribute and participate in a contructive, professional (as the name of our board impies) manner. I've seen Big A ban people for this immediately, so we're giving you some leeway.

xcel

"NO HARM DONE" ??? In whos opinion-yours? Homonuculus is a competetive BBer and Im sure he takes this seriously and has pride in what he has accomplished. Constructive critism is one thing, your comments were rude insults. The HARM DONE was likely to his feelings and pride in himself. Hope you understand where we are coming from. Too many problems arrising with newer members lately-as far as Im concerned 'strike one' is all someone (especially someone new) gets.

Hey Jack...

As the big guys have said, we try to keep it civil and professional here.

No harm done whatsoever on my side. To be honest (and I hope *you* don't take this the wrong way), in reading the "style" of your post (no capitalization, numerous comma's in a row and various other grammatical mistakes), I had no problem believing you had simply left off the "smiley" in your post to indicating that you were shittin' around. Hopefully you noticed in my response that I was joking, too: "trying to find my calves here at the house."

Writing on the internet in a way that conveys your meaning is tough, and must be even harder if you can't type *and* you have bad eyesight! ;) <-- NOTICE THE SMILEY - A JOKE!!! :)

So, post some pics if you like. If I can ever find calves, I'll put a pic up, too.

-Randy

P.S. FYI - Yes, I do train calves. I usually work with 12 plates to a side or so on leg press - smooth controlled reps w/o a bounce and a slight pause at the top. (Its a waste of time to try to use most calf raise machines - not enough weight and room to pin extra plates to the side.) Just 2 days ago, I was doing donkey calf-raises for sets of 10 with 735lb on a smith machine set up I have in my garage. Now that I think of it, maybe I forgot to bring my calves back in the house after I trained 'em last!... :D

Hey Mike

MikeS said:
"NO HARM DONE" ??? In whos opinion-yours? Homonuculus is a competetive BBer and Im sure he takes this seriously and has pride in what he has accomplished. Constructive critism is one thing, your comments were rude insults. The HARM DONE was likely to his feelings and pride in himself. Hope you understand where we are coming from. Too many problems arrising with newer members lately-as far as Im concerned 'strike one' is all someone (especially someone new) gets.

I must have been writing my post just when you did. I'm cool with whatever someone has to say. If the comments are positive, it fuels my fire. If the comments are negative, it fuels my fire, too.

My goal is to bring my physique to a level that no one - nobody - would ever think to say I've neglected a muscle group, b/c everything is so absolutely, mind-bogglingly, sickeningly, absurdly and gigantically, freakishly huge that they are simply awestruck. :eek:

I'd love to have people run away at the sight of me, like they do to BIGKIWI!!! LOL.

-Randy

Re: Hey Mike

homonunculus said:

I'd love to have people run away at the sight of me, like they do to BIGKIWI!!! LOL.

-Randy

Don't forget the screaming! :D

Re: Re: Hey Mike

Big A said:

Don't forget the screaming! :D

LOL! Yep - just like a Godzilla movie! :D

-Randy

hahahahah :) thats just the young girls that run away screaming. It's always fun making the girls scream :)

HAHAHA....WELL BIG KIWI....MY GIRLFRIEND JUST SAID....

" THIS IS ONE GIRL WHO WON'T RUN AWAY SCREAMING!" SHE'S REALLY NASTY ....HAHAHAHA.....WE ARE LAUGHING RIGHT NOW.:D

Jethro-dont tell me you have a picture of BigKiwi on your bedroom ceiling for your gf to gaze at whil you guys are doing it! :D :D

HAHAHA.......MIKE, IF YOU'D SEND US ONE OF YOURSELF.....

.....THEN, THINGS WOULD REALLY GET ROLLING! NO, MAN SERIOUSLY IT'S WORSE THAN YOU IMAGINE.....SHE ACTAULLY TAPES HIS PICTURE TO MY FACE!

YOU KNOW WHAT? THIS IS THE ONE AREA IN MY LIFE WHERE MY SINFUL NATURE REALLY OVER RULES MY SPIRITUAL INTENTIONS. I AM WEAK!!!:D

Jethro-

Hey, you gotta take care of business with the little woman, or someone else will! :eek:

Jethro...

... maybe you should wonder why she thinks they call him "BIG"KIWI...

;)

-Randy

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner