over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

JACK3D

I could care less about the NO, I was referring to the stimulant/drive from the product. So it's a better idea to take them for a few weeks and then take a week off. Your body builds a tolerance extremely fast to stims, or at least mine does.

i think thats what he was saying..no?

Yes amazing product for first few weeks, then geranium effect wears off. You still get the benefit of the caffeine, creatine, beta alanine though.

I went as far as to get pure geranium from TP.. 100mg on a completely empty stomach with a ton of water and still barely feel it.

That's exactly what I was saying, lol...... But he thought he was on to something so I didn't want to spoil his glory hahaha.

What glory is that? No I was just referring to the bolded text below:

"That's why it's a good idea to cycle them or rotate products."

Rotating products with the same or similar ingredients is just like continuing with the original product. I responded to this as some actually do this.

I feel sorry for you if you actually get glory out of a thread post. But everyone has to find their niche in life I guess.

What glory is that? No I was just referring to the bolded text below:

"That's why it's a good idea to cycle them or rotate products."

Rotating products with the same or similar ingredients is just like continuing with the original product. I responded to this as some actually do this.

I feel sorry for you if you actually get glory out of a thread post. But everyone has to find their niche in life I guess.

Wow bro chill out. Glad you can judge my life goal off of one post. Just stop with the tough guy routine.

Last edited:
I used to work for these guys online for free supps good company great products, they do hype but what company doesn't these days? Recreate, PowerFul, Super Cissus, Anabolic Pump, P-slin, all solid products

Been taking Jacked for 2 months now and taking a break from it right now...it is physically addicting probably just the caffeine but I got monster headaches coming off it...I miss it though and workouts seemed to have suffered a little, gonna get some more this week...I give it two thumbs up...

DT

I'm in agreement. I love the super cissus. Still in the "loading" phase but it seems to work better than the tri-flex i used to take. All their stuff is solid. A buddy of mine has hooked me up with everything they have to offer.

I used to work for these guys online for free supps good company great products, they do hype but what company doesn't these days? Recreate, PowerFul, Super Cissus, Anabolic Pump, P-slin, all solid products

One scoop 30 minutes pre-workout is all I need to keep me cruising through my entire workout. I don't use it every workout. Just those days (Monday!) when I'm feeling a bit lethargic.

Important: Make sure you shake the container well prior to each use. The ingredients settle/part to some degree and I've taken a scoop towards the bottom without shaking it up, and got super jittery.

Phil, would it be better to use this stuff for a few weeks, then lay off, then use again, so the full (or all) effects continue to work? I guess one could say 'cycle it'.

Best NO product on the market. Very low volume mixes easy and makes it easy to get down. Never gives me gas or feel like I'm about to shit my pants like NO xplode does. Lol

Great price too.

I always tell people that NO XPLODE finds that one nugget inside you and pushes it down to your lower colon in a matter of 15mins...then the gas builds up behind it and BAM you could launch that nugget about 50 feet.

It is rare to come across an N.O. product that does not cause that. This stuff is GOOD :headbang:

It is rare to come across an N.O. product that does not cause that. This stuff is GOOD :headbang:

Gaspari's Size On has always been gentle on my intestines too... :p

On a related note, I've been taking just straight geranamine since I ran out of Jack3d.. I was taking it along with tyrosine for a while and the effect seemed to have worn off.. Tried it yesterday alone and it the effect came back.. Anybody have any insight on why this happened? I know there is very minimal research on this chemical.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws