over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jackass in the gym

Hey JJ, I'm sorry bro I had no idea it was you. Let's just workout together from now on. When I grabbed your arm I kinda knew you were my type soooo...

My gym is rife with these idiots. Using multiple machines and/or benches simultaneously. Equally annoying are the people who use a separate bench to hold their drink bottle, phone, notebook, tampons, IUDs and other various items, and they get actually offended when you move it off or ask them to move it off.

This is a great point and happens constantly in my gym. People laying claim to a space by leaving their shit on it, with zero consideration for others. Then getting very offended when being asked to move it so you can actually use the equipment as intended.

I see the Same habits seen in public spaces (airports etc) where people will happily dump their bags on a seat and keep it there as long as possible before being asked to move, even when they can see people standing around them and obviously want to to sit there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I reply with with management said I was only allowed to commandeer one piece of equipment at a time. What did they tell you when you asked what the rules were?

Threaten violence and then use it if it is necessary! What's with all this size talk??? I have beat several people's ass that were much larger than me lol. Size matters in only one place:)

Tell him to go fuck his mother and if he just stares or does nothing, tell him "what are you still doing here? I thought I told you to go fuck your mother..."

Threaten violence and then use it if it is necessary! What's with all this size talk??? I have beat several people's ass that were much larger than me lol. Size matters in only one place:)

STFU...

:cool:

There are always annoying douches, it's not the big guys but the little fucks who annoy me the most... At my old gym, an LA fitness, there was a little Mexican kid who would go in there with a headband, wrist band and gloves in a group, so me and my brother were doing declines, he had 315 and was in about his 4th rep and as he was descending, this little fucking prick walks up to him and asked how many sets he had left!!! I mean mid rep! So at my current gym, there are a lot of creepy old guys, one guy especially the son of a bitch sits on a machine and stares at me the entire time... I train at the Y and the weight room is in a separate room than the machines, technically it's one room because there are no walls, but about 4 wide steps that lead up to a ramp, then back down... But you're at eye level from each other... So this older guy with glasses, watches everything I do, then when I went out by the machines, he follows me around and immediately jumped on a chess press I was on, I was going for the paper towels and spray bottle and said that I was about to spray it and he told me not to and just got on! So after a while this gave me the creeps, so I went in slightly later to avoid this fuck and about three others who just sit on the machines and talk to each other the whole time... So I notice that he walked in after I did, this was about three weeks ago or so, but I was about to leave, so I see him in the machine room, then he was gone, I went to the locker and I see this fucker with the bolt cutters, I couldn't find my locker; turns out this dickhead cut my lock!!! He apologized and said that he thought it was his!! They weren't even close to the same lock, about twice the difference is size and different shape... I just told him not to worry about it and walked away...

As far as the smith machine, there is one... What I can't stand is this little Indian fucker who sits on the machine for an entire hour, gets on the phone, does one set every 20 minutes, stares into space, does another, then something else on the smith machine, as if he owns it...

Finally the last thing that happened was last weekend, it was about 65 degrees out and they had the AC FULL blast!! I asked the fat lady in front what the fuck? why is it so cold in here? She smiled and said "Oh they just fixed the air, that's why" Well I went in twice since then, both times, it's blasting cold, despite it being cold outside... I don't know just because they're post menopausal women, who are either obese or morbidly obese, I don't think that the rest of us should have to risk injury...

Last edited:
LOL...this is so funny....

all you gotta do is just.....DO YOUR THING...!!!!

stand up for yourself bro!!!!!

he obviously takes his training MORE SERIOUS than you do.....
if you backed down.....:lightbulb:

maybe its time for you to get serious about your training...
then YOU can take up 4 machines....

:D

How all you Huge Guys Get this kind of Reaction from people?

I never get harassed at my local gym.

Im only 215 pounds, 5foot11.

Must be on how you look then?

People can sense when they can fuck with you, on how you look etc..

One of my long time friend is like 5foot6 200 pounds But people still fuck with him.

Must be an Height thing.

Also on how you look in general.

I often get asked if im a Cop... lol

I always say I am going to work in with you. If they say they have one or two more sets. I wait for them to finish. Otherwise it's game on. Works both ways.

One of my long time friend is like 5foot6 200 pounds But people still fuck with him.

Must be an Height thing.

here we go again....... in before Tenny, LS, allday and the crew.....

Typical cost for a membership at a gym: $300-$500 a year.

Having a well- equipped home gym so you don't have to deal with idots that think they have the right to use four pieces of equipment at one time..........

PRICELESS!

Must be an Height thing.

Do you have an "off" switch???

here was my scenario yesterday... pretty epic...picture this lol

I'm on a calf machine... in front of me are two ~18 year old college freshmen doing deadlifts....6' 220lbs fat frat boy, high school football looking type, with the all cut up shirts and sideways hats...... they are literally shouting like RC, "lightweighttttt" "go mutherfuckerrr goo" and bullshit like that... so loud literally everyone in the leg area is looking at them.... they are pulling 275 dam pounds for doubles with the worst form you've ever seen... a pretty serious girl i knew came up beside them and asked how many sets... they replied "do you want to try to lift this, while laughing?" the girl rolled her eyes and waits... i ask the kids if they are ever going to finish warming up and to not harass the chick as she pulls 2 plates at 130lbs and would make them look bad... . they weren't laughing after that

to my right side, there is this lady that everyone knows in the gym as the "ballerina" ... she is about 50 years old, 5'3" 160lbs... she goes up and down the aisles at LA fitness dancing, spinning, and twirling around like she's in ballet... never touches a weight... just dances and walks with her hugeeee over the ear headphones about 30ft up and back between the back and leg machines....

behind me on the hammer strength seated military press machine, is a 60 year old man.... he is standing on the seat in reverse direction holding on the handles and doing trap shrugs :confused:

and last but not least is a group of street thugs to my left trying somehow to curl the bar in a smith machine LOL....

I'm sitting there watching this all happen at the same time thinking to myself, wtfffff is going on 2day?!?! Summer is here, all the assholes and weirdos are out in full effect lmaooo

Last edited:
Happens all the time.

When someone is using multiple machines, I say the gyms too busy for that shit and proceed to put on the amount of weight I want.

I usually just get a glare/stare and they walk off. Never had it go any further than that. If you can't have a little respect and not use multiple machines when the gym is packed then I'm not going to respect you.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131