over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jackass in the gym

In my gym, the thing I encounter the most isn't people tying up four pieces of equipment at once.

It's actually guys trying to talk to you in the middle of a set. Earlier this week, some loud mouth guy, who always talking and singing along to his headphone, was trying to catch my attention mid-set to ask if I was using a bench nearby. I didn't make eye contact and so he wasn't able to ask me until I was done. The next time someone tries to do this I'm going to make it a point to be an asshole to them. WTF, you can't wait 30 seconds until I put down the weights?

The other big thing people do at my gym is take plates off or put plates on a machine even if you're in the middle of using it. For example, my hack squat has pegs on the back where you can store weights. People will routinely just pull plates on or take plates off even if you're in the middle of using it.

Bottom line: I need to start being a dick so people starting behaving.

How all you Huge Guys Get this kind of Reaction from people?

I never get harassed at my local gym.

Im only 215 pounds, 5foot11.

Must be on how you look then?

People can sense when they can fuck with you, on how you look etc..

One of my long time friend is like 5foot6 200 pounds But people still fuck with him.

Must be an Height thing.

Also on how you look in general.

I often get asked if im a Cop... lol

Hey bruh - you a cop or sumpin?? :cool:

from some of these replies I think I know where the "jackasses in the gym" go on the net.

I hate when theres is like 3 different people that put 3 sets of dumbells around them each and theres no dumbells to use, I have just started going and picking up the weights laying around them, use them, then rerack them, usually they dont say anything but some have and get in front of me to stop me. I tell them hey I got to get a workout in too, if everyone places all the dumbells around them no one can workout and everyone will trip and bust there head open, which is why I am disapointed that the gyms simply dont put a sighn saying keep the dumbells either in your hands or on the rack, its that simple. I would rec just explaining nicely the perspective on the situation. If they dont get it, I would want the manager to let them know, but ya I wouldnt get in a fight over it, not worth it.

Last edited:
OH SHIT - you done gone and done it now Tenny... Lene is a BAAAAAD dude!! :D

I was joking when I said that but it is true. I Powerlift and have trained with some absolute monsters but they couldn't fight there way out of a wet paper sack lol. If you are even willing to get into a first fight with somebody you are about 1 out of 1000.

I was joking when I said that but it is true. I Powerlift and have trained with some absolute monsters but they couldn't fight there way out of a wet paper sack lol. If you are even willing to get into a first fight with somebody you are about 1 out of 1000.

Why do these threads have to turn into this shit? I feel like I'm on facebook. :mad:

Threaten violence and then use it if it is necessary! What's with all this size talk??? I have beat several people's ass that were much larger than me lol. Size matters in only one place:)

My internet brother is bigger than you and will whip your ass on any part of this internet. :cool:

here was my scenario yesterday... pretty epic...picture this lol

I'm on a calf machine... in front of me are two ~18 year old college freshmen doing deadlifts....6' 220lbs fat frat boy, high school football looking type, with the all cut up shirts and sideways hats...... they are literally shouting like RC, "lightweighttttt" "go mutherfuckerrr goo" and bullshit like that... so loud literally everyone in the leg area is looking at them.... they are pulling 275 dam pounds for doubles with the worst form you've ever seen... a pretty serious girl i knew came up beside them and asked how many sets... they replied "do you want to try to lift this, while laughing?" the girl rolled her eyes and waits... i ask the kids if they are ever going to finish warming up and to not harass the chick as she pulls 2 plates at 130lbs and would make them look bad... . they weren't laughing after that

to my right side, there is this lady that everyone knows in the gym as the "ballerina" ... she is about 50 years old, 5'3" 160lbs... she goes up and down the aisles at LA fitness dancing, spinning, and twirling around like she's in ballet... never touches a weight... just dances and walks with her hugeeee over the ear headphones about 30ft up and back between the back and leg machines....

behind me on the hammer strength seated military press machine, is a 60 year old man.... he is standing on the seat in reverse direction holding on the handles and doing trap shrugs :confused:

and last but not least is a group of street thugs to my left trying somehow to curl the bar in a smith machine LOL....

I'm sitting there watching this all happen at the same time thinking to myself, wtfffff is going on 2day?!?! Summer is here, all the assholes and weirdos are out in full effect lmaooo

LMAO that's some funny shit just visualizing it.

Why do these threads have to turn into this shit? I feel like I'm on facebook. :mad:

I am a very sarcastic and funny person, but clearly that isn't being received by the reader. I'm not a bro with a tribal arm band tattoo and a sidewise hat lol. I'm not beating my chest; just joking around

I am a very sarcastic and funny person, but clearly that isn't being received by the reader. I'm not a bro with a tribal arm band tattoo and a sidewise hat lol. I'm not beating my chest; just joking around

Well that's the problem I didn't get the joking around either. I know it's hard to tell for sure what someone means on the internet you can't see their face.

I'm the same way I am seldom serious I like to joke around and not take life too serious.

Last edited:
All this Tuff guy talk is starting to piss me Off!!! Careful...

One of my long time friend is like 5foot6 200 pounds But people still fuck with him.

Must be an Height thing.

this fukin guy...

either too retarded or hallucinates half this shit.

does ur social worker know u post on here?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Must be an Height thing.

I'm 5'5", 205, and have no problem.

I don't mind people super-setting as long as the gym isn't busy and they aren't screwing around on their fuckin' phones and shit. The gym I work out in is pretty big with multiple pieces of equipment for about everything, so I can always find something else to do. But i used to lift in a smaller gym and there was always this one little guy that would see how many things he could "use" at one time. So once the gym was pretty busy and I hopped on a bench he just got off of and he came running over. I told him no, the gym's too busy for that shit. Concentrate on doing one thing and doing it correctly instead of running around the gym doing this and that.

The other big thing people do at my gym is take plates off or put plates on a machine even if you're in the middle of using it. For example, my hack squat has pegs on the back where you can store weights. People will routinely just pull plates on or take plates off even if you're in the middle of using it.

I hate that shit. Doesn't happen very often but I'll usually stop and say "hey, I'm going to be needing that", even if I know I won't. They will always put it back.

My problem is at my gym all the old fucking men. They get together and chit chat while alternating back and forth between sets. Their exertion is like a 3 on the RPE scale, usually still holding a conversation while lifting. I shit you not i watched 2 old guys do 9 sets of shoulder press while talking about his new boat. :mad:

Oh I also felt like a shithead today. Went to a new gym and was doing legs. There was a giant of a man warming up for legs also. (Come to find out it was the owner). So I'm usually pretty good about putting up weights, but
This time I left one plate per side on the leg press.....assuming that this giant MFr would need it anyways.

Well I was wrong. I was finishing calves when he walked up to me and said "we put our weights up around here". In my fatigued, low carb, slightly caught off guard moment, all I could muster was a thumbs up. Lol

I just go up and ask ..."do you mind if I work in?"....if they give you a no....remind them its a public gym and everyone has to share....if that doesn't work talk to the management ...that usually works ....if not just let the looser be

I can vouch for lene....he's a good soul.....likes to do weird shit with PB and his dog......but I mean we all have our Faults

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131