over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jacked up elbow

Rory33

Banned
So jacked up my elbow pretty bad in training. Need peps an anything else to help reduce swelling an speed recover. Doc said no breaks from what they could see but feels like muscle may be torn. Any suggestions would be appreciated **broken link removed**

Holy shit that looks painful. I'd say something is torn for sure. How did you do it? Have you had an MRI? That is the next step.

Holy shit that looks painful. I'd say something is torn for sure. How did you do it? Have you had an MRI? That is the next step.

Long story. Ended up getting slammed into a brick wall basically by someone outweighing me by 100lbs. My next fight is coming up pretty fast and if I dont show, I pay. So any surgery has to be after this next one and I need to be able to show at least (paid well even if I lose, but have to show at minimum).

No MRI yet. Cant do that till after Sept 1, since changing insurance carriers at the moment.

And yeah its really fucking painful. Im wrapping it tight and forcing myself to use it as always which probably isnt the best thing, but I need to do it.

Last edited:
That purple color is usually a bad sign like bleeding under the skin perhaps from a tear. I'd get it professionally assessed and diagnosed

That purple color is usually a bad sign like bleeding under the skin perhaps from a tear. I'd get it professionally assessed and diagnosed

The purple is actually worse now and definitely doesnt seem to be going away. More towards the inside of the bicep and lower side of the forearm.

Yeah I need to decide an order some things today. My problem with the last peptide order I made, I stressed I needed it in quick, which they said ok and took them a week just to ship it out. They used to get it out faster, so I guess I'll be looking around to see who has the fastest t/a now.

Yeah I need to decide an order some things today. My problem with the last peptide order I made, I stressed I needed it in quick, which they said ok and took them a week just to ship it out. They used to get it out faster, so I guess I'll be looking around to see who has the fastest t/a now.

Forgot what peps to order I mean really your arm is getting a worse color of purple. Peps will do next to nothing for a detached tendon if thats what you got. Please make the wisest choice of getting it looked at and treated professionally. Then worry about what peps to buy to assist with your recovery

yeah I agree with saps. I'd hate to see you waste a bunch of money until you get an mri, but try a high dose tb-500. I have no experience with bpc-157 maybe someone else will chime in.

for the swelling ice ice ice. that will help alot. keep the elbow elevated above your heart when you can.

I read a lil more into your next fight situation. your in a pickle, best of luck.

Ditto on the last two posts. Go get that tended to asap. The blood under the skin is a sign of bleeding and damage of course. The good part is it is not
really dark blue/ black discoloration. When you see that there is really major tearing . I know I have had a tendon ripped out 100% and I was black as black gets from elbow to armpit. They will probably need to do some imaging to really pinpoint where and how extensive the damage is. Can't repair something properly if you don't know what you are repairing. Do this soon and with a good sports ortho. Good luck and be vigilent about your injury
care. Thanks, T

Var, GH, the GHRP's.

Keep the compression wrap going. Look at using 3M Vetrap, it's comfortable and works well.

Get that arm elevated when you sleep at night, above the heart, encourage drainage.

Try to immobilize for the first week or so to kickstart healing. Then start doing light rehab work to get blood flowing. High rep, and include some massage.

If you still have full ROM, and you can't feel anything out of place, chances are nothing is detached. I just tore a hamstring a couple weeks ago, the back of the lower hammie and top of the calf blacked up nicely, but I could tell from experience it was just tearing, and not complete detachment. I didn't bother with any docs. Just followed the compression - rest - rehab protocol.

Good luck.

Thanks everyone. Definitely getting an MRI done but have to wait till September sometime. Meantime I'm going with tb500 and ghrps and will throw some var in there as well.

My main problem is I'm feeling pretty sure it's torn bad but I can't do surgery till after. I need the best plan for rehabing this without surgery in the meantime just for a couple months.

Ouch!:eek: Sorry your injured bro. I would not do anything till some doctors checked it out fully. You only get 2 arms.

Ouch!:eek: Sorry your injured bro. I would not do anything till some doctors checked it out fully. You only get 2 arms.

Thanks, it wouldn't be such a hurry just situation is different currently. Gotta make a living too

Ditto on the last two posts. Go get that tended to asap. The blood under the skin is a sign of bleeding and damage of course. The good part is it is not
really dark blue/ black discoloration. When you see that there is really major tearing . I know I have had a tendon ripped out 100% and I was black as black gets from elbow to armpit. They will probably need to do some imaging to really pinpoint where and how extensive the damage is. Can't repair something properly if you don't know what you are repairing. Do this soon and with a good sports ortho. Good luck and be vigilent about your injury
care. Thanks, T

Right on!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member