over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jackson Powell - 18 years old, 900lb squat, 700lb deadlift, 400lb bench

Damn, that boy is cheeked up! Lmao good for him for being strong though

Thats impressive but being that strong at that age will have consequences later in life. I'm living proof. I am naturally unusually strong at 18 I squatted 605 benched 405 and DL 505 and that was at a lean 189lbs all lifts were raw and no gear.
At 19 I got on the juice and started competing in PL eventually at 22 I squatted 850 benched 565 and DL 805 in the 220s
All the injuries I incurred back then are really bothering me now that I'm 60
Imagine what this kid can do if he continues to train and eventually starts using PEDS.
As I sit here writing this I can't straighten my right leg because my hip hurts so bad and those ribs I broke dropping 505 from arms length benching are aching.
Soo you gotta ask yourself is it worth it?
I still say hell ya!

Thats impressive but being that strong at that age will have consequences later in life. I'm living proof. I am naturally unusually strong at 18 I squatted 605 benched 405 and DL 505 and that was at a lean 189lbs all lifts were raw and no gear.
At 19 I got on the juice and started competing in PL eventually at 22 I squatted 850 benched 565 and DL 805 in the 220s
Imagine what this kid can do if he continues to train and eventually starts using PEDS.
As I sit here writing this I can't straighten my right leg because my hip hurts so bad and those ribs I broke dropping 505 from arms length benching are aching.
I still say hell ya!
Of course it's worth it

Strong kid. I remember back in 2004 when Kyle Millheiser hit a 2200# total at 19 years old. He was a friend of ours at another forum. These kids are just strong AF! I was pretty strong at 18yo, but those weights would have crushed me! LOL. Good for him, hope he has a long career, and stays healthy:cool:

Got any proof on any of this bc those numbers were and are above the world records in the raw class

Kid is short and built like a tree trunk, perfect for Power Lifting. If he can stay healthy he will def be pushing some records, well maybe. Impressive as hell!

No unfortunately have no proof its been lost over the years divorces, moving across country all the throphys, pictures are gone now my goal was to go to the nationals the following year but Ed Coan moved up to the 220s he squatted 964 benched 555 and deadlifted 901
There is soo much I could tell you guys but I don't want to hijack this thread.

No unfortunately have no proof its been lost over the years divorces, moving across country all the throphys, pictures are gone now my goal was to go to the nationals the following year but Ed Coan moved up to the 220s he squatted 964 benched 555 and deadlifted 901
Your numbers weren't far off. Those numbers are wearing lifting gear, right?

I was only mildly being a dick there. I did say to myself, well fuck this guy could be ed coan.

I was only mildly being a dick there. I did say to myself, well fuck this guy could be ed coan.

I know what you were thinking, we all have met guys in life that tell us about how big and strong they were back in the day. Some are total bullshit and others are telling the truth. Capin has been around, I tend to believe him. I’m sure at some point I’ll be doing that too, it’s the nature of the beast as we get older.

We have also heard the “you’re a big guy but my son, cousin, brother etc. is much bigger then you. He can bench blah blah blah pounds blah blah” And you look at the guy like yea whatever chief. Funny story, guy years ago at a job I just started tells me “oh I see you lift weights, my sons a bodybuilder, just turned 21 and he’s very into it, eats 6 times a day he’s huge, blah blah” So I’m like oh yeah? That’s great pops, and just changed the subject and thought he was full of it.

Turns out, I end up meeting this kid at my gym. I trained mornings and he was nights so we never crossed paths before. I see this fucking kid training one morning jacked as shit, like WTF kinda jacked. And I was a big boy at the time but this kid made me do a double take. We ended up having a mutual friend there who introduced us, I hear the last name and I’m like “ You’re Joe’s kid?” Yeppppp lol.

So as a reminder, you never quite know who the fuck you’re talking to and what’s truth or fiction. Story of life I guess

I know what you were thinking, we all have met guys in life that tell us about how big and strong they were back in the day. Some are total bullshit and others are telling the truth. Capin has been around, I tend to believe him. I’m sure at some point I’ll be doing that too, it’s the nature of the beast as we get older.

We have also heard the “you’re a big guy but my son, cousin, brother etc. is much bigger then you. He can bench blah blah blah pounds blah blah” And you look at the guy like yea whatever chief. Funny story, guy years ago at a job I just started tells me “oh I see you lift weights, my sons a bodybuilder, just turned 21 and he’s very into it, eats 6 times a day he’s huge, blah blah” So I’m like oh yeah? That’s great pops, and just changed the subject and thought he was full of it.

Turns out, I end up meeting this kid at my gym. I trained mornings and he was nights so we never crossed paths before. I see this fucking kid training one morning jacked as shit, like WTF kinda jacked. And I was a big boy at the time but this kid made me do a double take. We ended up having a mutual friend there who introduced us, I hear the last name and I’m like “ You’re Joe’s kid?” Yeppppp lol.

So as a reminder, you never quite know who the fuck you’re talking to and what’s truth or fiction. Story of life I guess

For sure, most people around here will understand skepticism, anytime I put down a big lift a grey hair dude wants to tell me about how he did more. Sick of people lying to themselves, strength is about the process not the goal.

I was more interested in seeing it then trying to measure dick size. TBH I was really excited maybe he was Ed Coan lmao.

Cheers m8.

We have also heard the “you’re a big guy but my son, cousin, brother etc. is much bigger then you. He can bench blah blah blah pounds blah blah”

Made me laugh my goddamn ass off

Yeah, I had a similar experience. I was back home visiting and my mother told me how the butcher's son was a big bodybuilder. I figured he was exaggerated. I went to the meat shop and met him one day. Turns out the guy was a really good bodybuilder. He had recently won Mr. Ohio and was getting ready for another competition. It really helps you to take people more serious when this happens to you.

I still say hell ya!

That's not a "being that strong at that age" problem, that's a "being strong" in general problem.
PLing is an injury game and every PL knows that. The biggest and best ones are the ones that haven't had any catastrophic injuries....but most of them have a couple. Thats why i got out. 1 torn pec was enough for me.

Either way, INCREDIBLY strong kid. Once he fully matures, that 440 bench will be mid 500s and that DL will be 800+

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads