over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jacksonville Gyms

aphextwin

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I plan to relocate from Atlanta to Jacksonville in the coming months. Can anyone here recommend any good gyms. I plan to move either to Neptune Beach or Atlantic Beach area.

Thanks

I don't know the area but was just looking around the net and this place looks ok. It has the label "Powerhouse". I think you shouldn't have any problem finding something ok there.

https://www.baileysgym.com//page/Beaches.aspx

Thanks, buddy

Popular one with the local competitors is the one on 103rd street,not sure what you are into though. You can go to any Bailey's with the higher $ membership though,I think it's like 35 bucks.

Welcome to Jax though,it sucks but probably not as bad as Atlanta lol

Thanks! I'm haven't moved to Jax yet. I don't care for Atlanta....traffic is terrible. I work remote and I have one of my best friends who moved to Neptune Beach and loves it there....I've always said I would eventually relocate to Florida sooner or later, and now is that time. It's cheap to live there and I can have a place on the beach.

Thanks! I'm haven't moved to Jax yet. I don't care for Atlanta....traffic is terrible.

I was in Atlanta for a few weeks this summer and the traffic is unreal. The single lane roads and lack of left turn signals are a major problem. I trained at an LA Fitness 2.5 miles from where I stayed and the drive was minimum 15-20 minutes every day.

I lived there from 2011-2015. Baileys Powerhouse has the monopoly on gyms and is in about a dozen locations...its pretty decent. There is also The Gym Jax which used to be World's over by the beach and where Dexter has always trained when in Jax. Also, Florida Extreme Training Center(or something like that) had Justin Compton often...not sure if he is still there. There were also some Retro Fitnesses moving into the area owned by a former Jaguars QB.

Stay away from the Westside and 103rd if you can. Try to live around Mandarin, Baymeadows, Beaches, Town Center etc. Westside and Northside are not safe.

I lived there from 2011-2015. Baileys Powerhouse has the monopoly on gyms and is in about a dozen locations...its pretty decent. There is also The Gym Jax which used to be World's over by the beach and where Dexter has always trained when in Jax. Also, Florida Extreme Training Center(or something like that) had Justin Compton often...not sure if he is still there. There were also some Retro Fitnesses moving into the area owned by a former Jaguars QB.

Stay away from the Westside and 103rd if you can. Try to live around Mandarin, Baymeadows, Beaches, Town Center etc. Westside and Northside are not safe.

Definitely accurate on the bad areas lol bad thing is that it's starting to slowly trickle into other areas now too.

I appreciate the info. I'm thinking about Ponte Vedra Beach area. Knight, where do you live now?

Definitely accurate on the bad areas lol bad thing is that it's starting to slowly trickle into other areas now too.

Try coming into areas of Atlanta. There's areas that look like war zones. Every single day you hear about gang shootings on the news. Atlanta has some really bad areas of town.

That's why most people live North of the city. Even north of Atlanta and south of the city has it's bad areas

Try coming into areas of Atlanta. There's areas that look like war zones. Every single day you hear about gang shootings on the news. Atlanta has some really bad areas of town.

That's why most people live North of the city. Even north of Atlanta and south of the city has it's bad areas
I've been there lol and lived in Chicago and newark,NJ

Well versed in the hoods lol

You mean American Barbell the company??? American Barbell the company is SoCal, around San Diego, CA

I had meant American Barbell Club. Its a powerlifting gym, which are usually the best gyms to train at because theyre not commercial. However i was mistaken, it's located in Gainesville.

The Gym on Beach Blvd. (used to be World Gym) or Bailey's on your side of town. Dexter lives here in Jax and has trained at both for years. He learned how to train and once was trained by local guy at Bailey's. FACT!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws