over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jake Paul won again.

I think it was rigged. Too much money involved. It looked like a sparring match. They were not trying to hurt eachother. Imo

Exactly. It was bs for sure.
One theory is that he fought that way to ensure a rematch ($$$). Personally, I think he was just fighting not to lose or even worse, get KO'ed like his friend Ben did but in the end he lost anyway and even though I don't like the Pauls at all, I don't disagree with the decision. In addition to Tyron not fighting aggressive at all, I don't think I saw him string more than two punches together. It's like he never learned how to throw a combo which can't be the case. Finally, Tyron's a former world champ in MMA and D1 All-American. There is absolutely no way that what he showed was his best. I can't imagine any funny business either because if there were it would have been labeled an "exhibition" like when his brother boxed Mayweather, so I'm kinda not inclined to buy into all the conspiracy theories that went flying around after Ben lost.

Tyron was definitely not fighting to win.
He hasn't fought to win in years which is why he hasn't won a fight since 2018. Combat sports at the sub-heavyweight level is a young man's game, Woodley's time passed a while ago.

Reactions: Bio
These fights are side show one offs. Woodley wanting a rematch shows he doesn't understand that. His best days are far behind him. Now he's saying he won't get the 'I Love Jake Paul' tattoo he agreed to unless he gets a rematch. Going back on his word isn't helping him look any better. Suck it up buttercup. Get the tat, go on vacation, maybe train people but stay out of the ring!!

https://www.mmafighting.com/2021/8/...elines-for-tyron-woodley-following-boxing-win

I gotta say even if your not a “fan” It’s entertaining.

The first fight was real good! Now that guy was a boxer. The other guy a bruiser

It’s all a cash grab but I respect the hustle even if it’s a willing participant clown show…

Not getting my money though

It’s all a cash grab but I respect the hustle even if it’s a willing participant clown show…

Not getting my money though
Right. Like all these guys in the youbtube comments talking about tyron was going to kill Paul after Paul's camp disrespected Tys mother.
Cmon... it's all part of the show, put together by the writer ls at showtime. WWE style.

Right. Like all these guys in the youbtube comments talking about tyron was going to kill Paul after Paul's camp disrespected Tys mother.
Cmon... it's all part of the show, put together by the writer ls at showtime. WWE style.
Exactly.

Great marketing. Was it Mayweather that first started this kind of thing? I cant remember. When he fought Mcgregor. Shortly after that it was Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones. Looks like even the loser of this fight, Tyron, got paid about $1 million. Thats sick.

Great marketing. Was it Mayweather that first started this kind of thing? I cant remember. When he fought Mcgregor. Shortly after that it was Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones. Looks like even the loser of this fight, Tyron, got paid about $1 million. Thats sick.

Shit goes back to Ali doesn’t it? Its just the new pathetic age of showmanship I suppose…

Shit goes back to Ali doesn’t it? Its just the new pathetic age of showmanship I suppose…
Well, I mean where there are pro boxers mixing with other sports to fight or retired guys coming back to fight exhibitions.

Tyron is the most boring fighter on the face of the earth, I don't like either guy, but he would rather lose a fight than open up his hands. Same with his UFC fights.

In regards to these circus show boxing events, people can call it what they want but remember that if pro boxing and could attract the interest that once did, nobody would give a guy like Jake Paul the time of day for a boxing match but pro boxing has been in a lull for years and almost every single person on Earth uses Youtube and social media to some degree and so now there is a market for social media stars or influencers or whatever you want to call them. I remember in the 90's when I was a kid people would talk about how awesome it would be if two celebs could fight or box on a PPV. At one point later on there was celeb boxing on MTV I think or maybe even PPV. It was a great idea. This is an extension of that concept in my opinion, it's just that now the time for it is right since boxing is in a downturn.

Reactions: Bio

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members