YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

James Harrison hip thrusting 675...insane.

I've tried hip thrusters and I can honestly say I just don't see the point in them.... I feel more out of rdl's and good mornings than I did out of hip thrusters.... But 675 is ridiculous!

Sent from my LG-H918 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Whats as impressive as the weight is the raw strength required to even get into the hip thrust position LOL ... with that said in my experience hip thrusters work well with a lighter weight and controlled slow form ... to me a hip thruster is one of those exercises where you get a good benefit from slow strict form not muscling it up.

Lots of freaks in the NFL...I would definitely say he is one of them. Charles Woodson also comes to mind as someone who could still play at a high level into his late 30's.

check out his workout vids, there' some amazing stuff he does. 365+ benches with the plates hanging off the bar, not slid on secure. hanging, moving around...225 bb overhead presses the same way.

I've tried hip thrusters and I can honestly say I just don't see the point in them.... I feel more out of rdl's and good mornings than I did out of hip thrusters.... But 675 is ridiculous!

Sent from my LG-H918 using Professional Muscle mobile app

It's not really an exercise you'll feel as much as seeing results. I think it's the best hip extension movement a person can do.

I'd be afraid to tear a muscle in that region.

http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.co...-get-over-it-nfl-ped-suspension-roger-goodell

He doesn't do steroids....get over it. It's called African genetics.

Yup, Lance Armstrong didn't use anything either, that's what he said anyways. Wait a minute, turns out he was using a cocktail of PEDs. And now we are supposed to take James Harrison's word for it? Not sure if that's the most reliable source. But regardless if he uses or not, playing at the level he does at 39 years old is amazing.

Guys who cares if or what PED's he uses...let's not start that conversation again.

well...they do say the glutes are the strongest muscles in the body. :D

No doubt James Harrison is impressive. The NFL is filled with talent - but few are both more gifted and WORK HARDER.

I want you to think of people like James Harrision or JJ Watt. Not only are they strong....They are quick, and agile. They are true athletes. Scary to think those guys are coming for you ~ LOL!

Hard not to respect them..Which leads me to this:

Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn't work hard

Opened training camp one year with that as our theme for the season. Went undefeated that year :D

Guys who cares if or what PED's he uses...let's not start that conversation again.

Out of nowhere there is always some tool bringing aas into the conversation. The dude is a freak and as stated above the NFL is FULL of freaks.

Can you imagine what these guys would have said about Bo back in the day??? That cat was a total freak of nature.

In fact this made me think of Bo - anyone that doesn't know about his injury check it out. It's insane -

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131