over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

James Hollingshead - his experience and opinion about slin

So how many IUs of Humalog per apple?
Just got off the phone with James..........he said grapes would be better as they have less fructose and more dextrose.................he also said 1974 was better than 1983 which was better than 2021. To which I said ya but what about 1876...............................he was speechless.................I WIN!

You guys are missing the point. There are quite a few things that are taken into account when quality of life is measured. One of them is life expectancy. That was my whole point. I posted how it is measured and the other guy posted a different link of the same list broken down and worded slightly differently. Living a long time doesn’t mean everyone is going to have an enjoyable life but a longer life expectancy is a sign that people are healthier with better access to medical care. If you read either of the links posted, especially the second that was posted it gives a very thorough explanation. There’s no debate to be had it’s simply one the ways that quality of life in an area is measured. This isn’t simply pulled out of thin air or even my opinion. It’s not the only standard used to measure quality of life but I honestly think it’s common sense as to why it would be taken into account. Look at anyplace with low life expectancy and then get back to me.

I hear what you are saying and from a logical perspective, it would make sense. But what I am seeing in real life is that people are living longer because they are treating medical conditions with drugs. So while they are able to stay alive longer, they are so drugged up and not functional that their quality of life suffers.

No my friend you don't understand my comment which is simple math. MY statement was post #147 "Quality of life should never be measured in years. You are not the first person I have debated this subject with. Which is one reason why I stopped talking to you. As you did not understand the statement that was made but I will not let you post your meaning of quality of life which is described by the "life expectancy years".

Years is a standard of measurement. Such as inches, meters, kilometers, kilo grams, Miles, etc.

So, it cannot be

Quality of life + A = years

it must be

Years + A = Quality of life.

These equations are in the simplest forms.

More literature below. If you believe you are right, then show me an institution that says Quality of life equals years lived (which is what I described from the beginning but you choose to read only what you want). Until you show proof. You are wrong at challenging my statement.

No my friend you don't understand my comment which is simple math. MY statement was post #147 "Quality of life should never be measured in years. You are not the first person I have debated this subject with. Which is one reason why I stopped talking to you. As you did not understand the statement that was made but I will not let you post your meaning of quality of life which is described by the "life expectancy years".

Years is a standard of measurement. Such as inches, meters, kilometers, kilo grams, Miles, etc.

So, it cannot be

Quality of life + A = years

it must be

Years + A = Quality of life.

These equations are in the simplest forms.

More literature below. If you believe you are right, then show me an institution that says Quality of life equals years lived. Until you show proof. You are wrong at challenging my statement.
Wow you really are about retarded aren’t you? This is the last I’ll say since you lack any critical thought capability. Read the website you posted. Now please kindly go fuck yourself

Wow you really are about retarded aren’t you? This is the last I’ll say since you lack any critical thought capability. Read the website you posted. Now please kindly go fuck yourself
No my freind you are wrong! The website does not say Quality of life = years.

No my freind you are wrong! The website does not say Quality of life = years.

Do not waste your time and block him, he is the only user that I have had to block in this board, he is simply someone aggressive and who exudes hatred. I understood it in the thread about female bodybuilding and his contempt for women bodybuilders and fans.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws