over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

James Hollingshead - his experience and opinion about slin

Quality of life should be never be measured in years.
Agree with this. Quality of life is subjective it only shows how we are conditioned to think that there is actually some formula to determine it. So according to our masters a 99 year old virgin has a better life than a guy like hugh hefner or tom brady who does at 65 lol. People spend their whole life trying to add on years at the end and they never actually enjoy living. See the mindset the world has had the last year isolating ourselves so we don't catch flu.

So the standard by which the quality of life is measured is counter productive? I’d imagine your company would go far running on feelings. So counter productive is anything contrary to your opinion.
Heres a hypothetical. Say you need a medicine to be a bit healthier so you can hit 85 instead of die at 77. But that medicine gives you ed and causes your sleep to be poor. Did it increase quality of life? It did for the companies making profit off the drug but is that 10 years worth ed and poor sleep?

Agree with this. Quality of life is subjective it only shows how we are conditioned to think that there is actually some formula to determine it. So according to our masters a 99 year old virgin has a better life than a guy like hugh hefner or tom brady who does at 65 lol. People spend their whole life trying to add on years at the end and they never actually enjoy living. See the mindset the world has had the last year isolating ourselves so we don't catch flu.
Life expectancy is one of the standards that is used to measure quality of life. Another is access to clean drinking water and housing. What isn’t used is imaginary scenarios. There’s a few standards that add up to the measurement of quality of life. I suppose you could clean drinking water shouldn’t be used either because some people enjoyed drinking water filled with bacteria

Heres a hypothetical. Say you need a medicine to be a bit healthier so you can hit 85 instead of die at 77. But that medicine gives you ed and causes your sleep to be poor. Did it increase quality of life? It did for the companies making profit off the drug but is that 10 years worth ed and poor sleep?
I don’t live in a world of stories and hypotheticals. You don’t understand how statistics and standards work do you? You’re nitpicking and creating false narratives to prove a point.

Life expectancy is one of the standards that is used to measure quality of life. Another is access to clean drinking water and housing. What isn’t used is imaginary scenarios. There’s a few standards that add up to the measurement of quality of life. I suppose you could clean drinking water shouldn’t be used either because some people enjoyed drinking water filled with bacteria
So we should ignore real world scenarios that prove the standard that we are conditioned to believe are true, may not be true?

So someone living in a village happy in a hut with their loved ones has a worse quality of life than a woman on my 1000lb sister, or a paraplegic, or a wife in an abusive relationship who is a drug addict complicating suicide, because she has better food and water?

I guess so because an organization told us so and we must ignore scenarios and only look at formulas posted on websites for the purpose of imperialism and enriching the elites.

I don’t live in a world of stories and hypotheticals. You don’t understand how statistics and standards work do you? You’re nitpicking and creating false narratives to prove a point.
You are on a wild tangent about drinking water and housing which is not relevant to the original statement I made.

Life expectancy is not the same as the age that someone died. Life expectancy has several medical and health influences.

Now let’s see how the European Union and the World Health Organizations determine quality of life.

Our statements are not what if's. They are real examples that happen every day. You only think that because you are close minded and are clouded by the economics only research you read. If you would enlighten yourself, you would realize that this subject has been debated since the post war period and have had the brightest minds review what influences the worlds quality of life.

Quantifying a person's quality of life has nothing to do with years lived.

“They have proven that if you quit smoking, your life will get longer. What they haven't proven yet is that a long life is a good thing. I haven't seen the statistics on that yet."

Bill Hicks

You are on a wild tangent about drinking water and housing which is not relevant to the original statement I made.

Life expectancy is not the same as the age that someone died. Life expectancy has several medical and health influences.

Now let’s see how the European Union and the World Health Organizations determine quality of life.

Our statements are not what if's. They are real examples that happen every day. You only think that because you are close minded and are clouded by the economics only research you read. If you would enlighten yourself, you would realize that this subject has been debated since the post war period and have had the brightest minds review what influences the worlds quality of life.

Quantifying a person's quality of life has nothing to do with years lived.

You didn’t even read your own article 😂.
Go read under health:
The health situation in the European Union, in the context of Quality of life, is mainly measured through three sub dimensions: health outcome indicators such as life expectancy (based on mortality tables), the number of healthy life years (combining the information on life expectancy with a survey variable on self-declared limitations in activity)

They literally mention life expectancy under health

“They have proven that if you quit smoking, your life will get longer. What they haven't proven yet is that a long life is a good thing. I haven't seen the statistics on that yet."

Bill Hicks
I’m just honestly confused what purpose you serve with your posts. I haven’t seen you post a single thing that’s useful or something even semi knowledgeable that you didn’t copy and paste from somewhere else. Is Bill Hicks who you consider an expert in this particular field?

I work in geriatrics. Many of my patients do not enjoy their life. They have a medication list that takes 2 pages and doing simple things like getting up and going to the bathroom are uncomfortable and a pain in the ass. They sit in a chair and do nothing for most of the day, just so they can get up and repeat the next. I work with them in their homes and see and hear about what their live's are like and it is so sad. So just because they have survived a long time, does not mean they have quality of life. Never in a million years would I want to live the life they do.

I work in geriatrics. Many of my patients do not enjoy their life. They have a medication list that takes 2 pages and doing simple things like getting up and going to the bathroom are uncomfortable and a pain in the ass. They sit in a chair and do nothing for most of the day, just so they can get up and repeat the next. I work with them in their homes and see and hear about what their live's are like and it is so sad. So just because they have survived a long time, does not mean they have quality of life. Never in a million years would I want to live the life they do.
You guys are missing the point. There are quite a few things that are taken into account when quality of life is measured. One of them is life expectancy. That was my whole point. I posted how it is measured and the other guy posted a different link of the same list broken down and worded slightly differently. Living a long time doesn’t mean everyone is going to have an enjoyable life but a longer life expectancy is a sign that people are healthier with better access to medical care. If you read either of the links posted, especially the second that was posted it gives a very thorough explanation. There’s no debate to be had it’s simply one the ways that quality of life in an area is measured. This isn’t simply pulled out of thin air or even my opinion. It’s not the only standard used to measure quality of life but I honestly think it’s common sense as to why it would be taken into account. Look at anyplace with low life expectancy and then get back to me.

Health

“Health is an essential part of the quality of life of citizens and it can also be considered as a form of human capital. Poor health can affect the general progress of society. Physical and/or mental problems also have a very detrimental effect on subjective well-being. The health situation in the European Union, in the context of Quality of life, is mainly measured through three sub dimensions: health outcome indicators such as life expectancy (based on mortality tables), the number of healthy life years (combining the information on life expectancy with a survey variable on self-declared limitations in activity) and subjective assessments of own health, chronic diseases and limitations in activity (data based on the EU-SILC); health determinants (healthy and unhealthy behaviours, such as smoking, alcohol and fruit and vegetables consumption and exercising, data from the European health interview survey (EHIS) ); and access to healthcare (data based on the EU-SILC).”

This is simply how they measure health when taken into account for quality of life.

So we should ignore real world scenarios that prove the standard that we are conditioned to believe are true, may not be true?

So someone living in a village happy in a hut with their loved ones has a worse quality of life than a woman on my 1000lb sister, or a paraplegic, or a wife in an abusive relationship who is a drug addict complicating suicide, because she has better food and water?

I guess so because an organization told us so and we must ignore scenarios and only look at formulas posted on websites for the purpose of imperialism and enriching the elites.
I’d imagine if the woman in an abusive relationship was starving without access to clean water her quality of life would be worse. Yes?

You guys are missing the point. There are quite a few things that are taken into account when quality of life is measured. One of them is life expectancy. That was my whole point. I posted how it is measured and the other guy posted a different link of the same list broken down and worded slightly differently. Living a long time doesn’t mean everyone is going to have an enjoyable life but a longer life expectancy is a sign that people are healthier with better access to medical care. If you read either of the links posted, especially the second that was posted it gives a very thorough explanation. There’s no debate to be had it’s simply one the ways that quality of life in an area is measured. This isn’t simply pulled out of thin air or even my opinion. It’s not the only standard used to measure quality of life but I honestly think it’s common sense as to why it would be taken into account. Look at anyplace with low life expectancy and then get back to me.

I hear what you are saying and from a logical perspective, it would make sense. But what I am seeing in real life is that people are living longer because they are treating medical conditions with drugs. So while they are able to stay alive longer, they are so drugged up and not functional that their quality of life suffers.

For some reason, I suppose that out of fear, most human beings think that death is the greatest of evils. Well, a life of shit, of suffering, of pain, without hope, without passions ... I think it's worse than dying.

For some reason, I suppose that out of fear, most human beings think that death is the greatest of evils. Well, a life of shit, of suffering, of pain, without hope, without passions ... I think it's worse than dying.
I can absolutely believe life has been harder for you than most.

So in summary, quest bars are higher in calories than the label claim? Due to them not counting the "fiber" that should actually be counted?
They are off but subtracting the fiber calories still does not give you the number they have lol. Who knows lol.

It is difficult to understand, if they are going to lie, at least do it complying with the basic mathematics

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member