over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

JAMES555

Ok, so why does it have to be an African tribe.

The Beggar

Now that is just plain old wrong Jello.

But on a serious note. Phil has been open all of the way with the activities leading up to whatever delays happened upon startup. But that is not always the case. Sometimes when taking the private route with a sponsor, things don't get done and have to be made public. I would love to see james's response. With the way postal tracking technology is today, it would take some serious fast talking to explain that one. lol

The Beggar

I think we should kidnap him , torture him for a while , then sell his to a gay African tribe as a sex slave!!

LMAO!!!

Reminds me of Guantanamo... except for the "African tribe" part! :eek::D;)

Phil has someo of the best communication and fastest shipping I have used to day I am over seas and recd my products in just at week. Hope to get my protien that quick almost out. MM

James is a scamming piece of shit attacking Phil oppenly. Wont give him his name after ordering? Fuck him. Legal order so whats the deal....

He's pulling a scam. My complete order came twice. I contacted Jim to see if I could pay for it or do something and he told me to keep the extras. I feel pretty guilty considering the prices during the sale, they were pretty much giving it away to begin with. So anyone who says Phil or precision did anything but provide a great product at an even better price is just a jerk off.

Phil: when is the new site gonna be up. I still need a few things and don't see them on yours.

PM me

He's pulling a scam. My complete order came twice. I contacted Jim to see if I could pay for it or do something and he told me to keep the extras. I feel pretty guilty considering the prices during the sale, they were pretty much giving it away to begin with. So anyone who says Phil or precision did anything but provide a great product at an even better price is just a jerk off.

Phil: when is the new site gonna be up. I still need a few things and don't see them on yours.

I have it all, its just my site is under construction.......let me know what you need

I also received mine, Phil when is PP's site gonna be up?

Shhhh dont tell Phil I did this heehee

Sneak peak at the new Precision site -----> **broken link removed**

Shhhh dont tell Phil I did this heehee

Sneak peak at the new Precision site -----> **broken link removed**

Looks good so far

Just wanted to say I ordered from Phil on Friday and got it today (Wednesday) - extremely fast.

Thanks Phil

site looks good....i dont think they are carrying enough products to sell tho...hehe...damn thats a long list of stuff

Just wanted to say...

that due to the mix up with sten, my order has been a debacle...BUT...BUT....Phil has been great and been in constant contact. If something goes wrong with a sponsor (and it will) you should expect excellent service in working that problem out. That's what I'm getting now. I will report back when everything is completely resolved (which I'm sure it will be, because Phil is just that kind of guy...ugly as he may be ;) )

the world can be full of scammers.. i got my order the other day.. all is good.. what do people think is going to happen? phil and the others are vets here.. do you think they are willing to lose their personal training biz and reps for this? no.. they will and are coming through..

when this was all going down i e mailed them to see if there was a order mix up since it had not arrived.. then saw the thread addressing the issue.. no need to follow up on it then.. i got the info i needed..and it came .. ALL GOOD.. was not worried and neither should anyone else be..:cool:

First off, It's good to be back. Caught a
virus called the blue screen of death and it was a mother fucker to
fix. Anyway, Dealt with Mr Hernon a few times. Can't understand how
anyone would have a problem unless your an asshole fromt the get go.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131