advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jan Tan Classic / Masters Olympia CANCELLED !

since when does apperance have anything to due to knowledge or potential?

thats me in the corner...

getbig27 said:
...as for me dont speak on my physique son.....he will never have my genetics or look as good as i do. my pics are below nuff talk!!!
You're definately no slouch getbig27 - but not in same class as Don. Not saying that you can't get there, just don't know why you have such a hardon for the guy :confused:

xcel

Last edited:
wow...if i really cared what anyone here thought about my physique i would be crying right now....give me a break. at least i have sence enough to not attack anyone's physique PERSONALLY except the person who i made the comment about which is don. ya got these fukin bad wagon jumpers who just show up to the dam post and start in with the.."oh you like this and you look like that", and "you aint shit compared to don"...yea at least my pics are posted...will the people who are knocking me start posting those shitty pics...PULEEASE!!!....my theme has been the same from the beginning...compared to vince taylor that mans physique looks like ass hes overrated and if you dont like it move to fukin canada!!!

as for dpsquat's comment about the jr's ..i've been thinking about that all day and he's right. so anyone here who seems to think my physique doesnt measure up to my mouth ill be at the 2005 jr nat's....for gods sake ....put your dam mouths down and get on stage so we can see what all this talk is about. i know what i can and cant do and i can certainly shut some people up here if they want to get together at the jr nats. otherwise dont make any comments on my physique...just agree to disagree regarding "don's" physique.

getbig27 said:

as for dpsquat's comment about the jr's ..i've been thinking about that all day and he's right. so anyone here who seems to think my physique doesnt measure up to my mouth ill be at the 2005 jr nat's....for gods sake ....put your dam mouths down and get on stage so we can see what all this talk is about. i know what i can and cant do and i can certainly shut some people up here if they want to get together at the jr nats. otherwise dont make any comments on my physique...just agree to disagree regarding "don's" physique.
[/QUOTe

Yep that where you need to start.. Ill see you there!!!!

I'll be at the 2005 Jr. Nats....lol

I really think the concensus is due to the fact you showed absolutely no class in evaluating Don's physique. Your tone is exactly what this board is looking to avoid. I dont understand the anger and additude-it has nothing to do (at least as far as Im concerned) with the way you look. You could be an anorexic or Ronnie Coleman, either way you are making rude comments
that are uncalled for.

getbig27 said:
he will never have my genetics or look as good as i do. my pics are below nuff talk!!!

http://photos.yahoo.com/bigandnat2002

you keep claiming you arent comparing yourself to him and to go back and read your posts...

right here you are comparing yourself to him...

so my question to you is.....just what the fuck are you talking about..

you both look better than me but you're not even close to don in those pics..

mikes-- you dont like "my tone" delete the dam thread. dont talk to me like im suppose have "a certain tone" if i want to comment on someones physique. lock the thread , delete it...do what you want to do ....whats telling me that gonna do change my way of thinking? no....

GERM---your a fukin band wagon jumper asking me question as if you really think i need to justify myself and my actions to you or anyone else ...come on dude get real... his physique sucks compared to vince taylor and if you dont like it oh well. as for my photos keep looking at them, come back, give me your evaluation and ask some more band wagon questions and see if i still give a rats ass....i can afford to laugh at you "GERM" cause everyday i get bigger , and harder getting ready for the 2005 season so dream on baby, dont hate the playa hate the fukin game!!!!

man are you for real? I will never understand how anyone can talk like that about themselves. Like vander said in another thread: if you have skills why say you have them let them just talk for you.

Anyway I think you will get down to earth after receiving the 2005 results. Please dont reply to me, I have read about how you think about certain things and thats cool. I have no problems with other people being different and im not trying to tell you what to say or do or whatever. Sometimes im just amazed. Time will tell if you can match up with your mouth.

Last edited:
hey "dom!nator"--hmmmmm i dont see where im going on and on and on about myself being some great bodybuilder. what i see is alot of people talking shit and me throwing down the dam gautlet to settle all this talk on stage. this is our arena is it not? if we were gladiators and i didnt like what someone said to me or about me wouldnt i challege you to fight, sword, pales..whatever weapon of choice? well brother this is my area...and i love the battle ...and ill bring to you if you like and anyone else here who keeps asking these god dam band wagon questions about youngblood!!!

i never said that i was showing up at the jr nats next year to take the show, place in the top 5 or whatever. i posted where i will be next year so that the guys on this thread who want to run their mouths can diet, train and show up and lets see whats what. i mean really, if you dont have the balls to stand on stage next to me then why even comment on my physique or my feelings on don??

i did

i had the balls, to get on stage................

questions, comments , concerns????????????

DOK

is that directed at me spok? because my comments were directed to the band wagon jumpers who see one guy question my physique in regards to youngblood so they all follow him like a bunch of band wang jumpers asking the same dam questions as if they are "owed" some kind of explanation for my tone of comments on don.

now i dont remember seeing you as one of those band wagon jumpers so im perplexed as to what you are talking about when you say " i had the balls to get on stage" . did you post to the wrong page????

getbig27 said:
mikes-- you dont like "my tone" delete the dam thread. dont talk to me like im suppose have "a certain tone" if i want to comment on someones physique. lock the thread , delete it...do what you want to do ....whats telling me that gonna do change my way of thinking? no....

OK if you want to split hairs about my tactful choice of words, I
can make it simpler. You are acting like an asshole, and you take the chance of ban with that additude. Simple enough? Does it occur to you that its not just one person disagreeing with your
insulting rudeness, its a slew of people? Maybe if you were a bit open minded you would realize, maybe that shows (god forbid) with all the people here telling you the same general thing, that you are wrong here?

Look, you have been here awhile, and you do have a fine physique. Why not just chill out with the rude name calling and try to be a little more tactful from now on? Everyone can be excused for being a little shitty - its those who refuse to give it up that we dont need here.

Any more rude BS and, yes, we will lock this one up.

I'm almost sorry I started this thread. GetBig,let's forget your opinions on Youngblood's physique. Yes,everyone has an opinion on something. That's cool. I may take offense at your opinion,and think its wrong,but hey,that's life. I will also admit that I could use some of your size. There,I said it,I am somewhat envious of your physique. BUT,when you make the claim that your physique is BETTER than Youngblood's,or that your genetics are SUPERIOR to Youngblood's,I have to look at your pic posted next to his. When I do so, I have to tell you that I find myself unconvinced by your assertions. Perhaps you could explain to me how your claim is true. Really and truly. If you believe that I need to be educated in determining what constitutes a great physique,show me. I'm all ears,and I'm a good listener( I'm a psych RN).. Peace.....

Well before it gets locked up im really surprised to see Getbig27 responding like that its a free world but just didnt expect to see that in you it almost sounds like a bigot talking.

If I am wrong sorry but you all are good bodybuilders but the thread just seemed to have a deeper underlying meaning that kinda makes a person nauseus. I like bodybuilding because it has no boundries no color no crap you build it yourself it is a individual sport where I dont have to rely on no one and this thread just kinda went the wrong way I guess. No hard feelings hope to see all of you around later.MM

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear